Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Emery Smith

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    In May I will have another three shares that I can post.
    I wish I didn't have to wait until May to post this:

Name:  May.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  32.6 KB

They're talking about fascinating technology.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), JRS (12th April 2018)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, typically “the Military” does not allow it. But there is a civil war going on in the US Military. If I understand the story correctly, Black hats, lead by mostly Air Force and supported by a large fraction of contractors, in conjunction with negative ETs and the Nazi plus Vatican factions, are slowly losing to white hat Navy supported by a much smaller portion of contractors and lately ETs supposedly breaking the Prime Directive of not interfering. I know of several US Marine Corps folks (Navy) who have been told to “do what they can” to win this war. Emery can easily be in between these two forces revealing info, especially now that several attempts have been made on his life when he was quiet. Plus Gaia TV money looks good when you’ve been made destitute and there is no civilian market for your skills in hacking up ET bodies and running around in a Supersoldier suit.

There is a lot of evidence for a semi-hidden Civil war aside from DW, CG and Emery. Plus I do find his Supersoldier/powered armor to be entirely plausible. Btw, as I mentioned in other threads, I’ve worked with all branches of the military and Marine Corps, was on the Joint Staff plus on the NATO staff running a General Officer Training Program in the 90s. So I have witnessed the internecine white world conflict between the US Military Services for money and resources. “We” were never “on the same team.”
    I think reality pales compared to what Smith is 'revealing.' Therein lies the problem. It's not that what he is claiming is too damn weird to be true. Its that so many of the characters in this twisty turny Greer like psycho-drama aren't particularly credible. Greer is a preposterous, ludicrous human being who has snookered in a lot of people. His original disclosure efforts, though sincere, exposed a megalomania that became evident with his subsequent dog and pony show. Greer with Smith became the roided up supermen at the center. It is now all about money, nothing more, nothing less.

I have a very good friend who is close to Greer and a casual acquaintance who helped him with the original Disclosure initiative. I fear my friend is slowly losing touch with reality and possibly this is what happened to Smith and it may revolve around spending too much time suspending disbelief--to the point it becomes an unhealthy mental habit.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    I think reality pales compared to what Smith is 'revealing.' Therein lies the problem. It's not that what he is claiming is too damn weird to be true. Its that so many of the characters in this twisty turny Greer like psycho-drama aren't particularly credible. Greer is a preposterous, ludicrous human being who has snookered in a lot of people. His original disclosure efforts, though sincere, exposed a megalomania that became evident with his subsequent dog and pony show. Greer with Smith became the roided up supermen at the center. It is now all about money, nothing more, nothing less.

I have a very good friend who is close to Greer and a casual acquaintance who helped him with the original Disclosure initiative. I fear my friend is slowly losing touch with reality and possibly this is what happened to Smith and it may revolve around spending too much time suspending disbelief--to the point it becomes an unhealthy mental habit.
    I try to make distinctions between DW, CG, and now Emery Smith. ES is entirely plausible, CG is not. I do think both believe they’ve seen “reality” and that DW believes them. I believe CG, as I said in other threads here, is being manipulated to “see” fantastic stuff by the Agarthians. With the tech they have and mind control capabilities, anything is possible for CG to “witness”. Again, the Agarthians are fighting a timeline war to maintain a future that has them in it. They will stop at nothing to maintain such. I used to think The Agarthians were the bad guys, but as our future generation, they are simply managing things as best they can in a crazy multicornered factional fight against seriously negative critters.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    All this stuff, SPP, Witness X, all those ones before who have been forgotten about in place of newer models..

All tar baby distraction in my view. Sure somewhere along the lines, some of it might be slightly true.
    Then what?
    What are you going to do with months and months of 'research' watching people tell their either real or fictitious tales?
    What use is this information to your soul?
    How much detail to the story do you require for this THING which is going to improve your soul?
    Pictures? You want CGI artist impressions and the like?
    How important will this knowledge be to your evolving consciousness?
    This is all just as much a distraction as watching sitcoms and game shows.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2018), Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    All this stuff, SPP, Witness X, all those ones before who have been forgotten about in place of newer models..

All tar baby distraction in my view. Sure somewhere along the lines, some of it might be slightly true.
    Then what?
    What are you going to do with months and months of 'research' watching people tell their either real or fictitious tales?
    What use is this information to your soul?
    How much detail to the story do you require for this THING which is going to improve your soul?
    Pictures? You want CGI artist impressions and the like?
    How important will this knowledge be to your evolving consciousness?
    This is all just as much a distraction as watching sitcoms and game shows.
    Well, you apparently are an evolved soul. Scum-sucking, lower life forms like me want answers.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th April 2018), Elen (13th April 2018), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2018), enjoy being (12th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I just watched a Star Trek Voyager episode about the Krenim Imperium. There was a time ship which was altering timelines by eliminating whole races of people in order to secure the Krenim as the supreme force in the sector. It required exquisite calculations. It didn't attack and destroy, it wiped them out of existence. Scary stuff.

It was a two-parter.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th April 2018), Elen (19th April 2018)