Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emery Smith

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    All I can say is I've heard "dude" used as a neutal term just like "guy." I hang out with these kids, keeps you young. Frankly, we used the term when I was young (that's as early as the 60s).

...besides, saying "dudette" sounds weird.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), Octopus Garden (8th February 2018)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    As I said, ~70 years of Black research has happened. Look what happen to us in the previous 70 years: essentially jumped from horseback to advanced flight (jets), and then we stagnated except for a small blip in 69 with the moon program. I was on the military technical leading edge for ~45 years with essentially the same knowledge I gained in college in 68-71. We talked about how we stagnated in white side of the military all the time. Didn’t you ever think it strange?
    I share your sentiments precisely. But think about the immense effort to keep the secret space programme above top secret. Why would the military allow this kind of disclosure?

I can see the military allowing slower disclosure or sending out a test balloon to the public through the "to the Stars Academy," -- but this is a long way from letting a lone individual talk about dissecting alien bodies.

The Secret Space Programme idea fascinates me, but outlandish tales from self described insiders I find highly suspicious.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    ...besides, saying "dudette" sounds weird.
    That was a joke.

It is interesting on forums when it is ambiguous the gender of the poster. Knowing the gender of the poster can sometimes make a big difference.

And sometimes it's better to know, because it's awkward when you need to use a pronoun in a post but you avoid it because you don't know which one to use.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th February 2018), Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    I share your sentiments precisely. But think about the immense effort to keep the secret space programme above top secret. Why would the military allow this kind of disclosure?

I can see the military allowing slower disclosure or sending out a test balloon to the public through the "to the Stars Academy," -- but this is a long way from letting a lone individual talk about dissecting alien bodies.

The Secret Space Programme idea fascinates me, but outlandish tales from self described insiders I find highly suspicious.
    Well, typically “the Military” does not allow it. But there is a civil war going on in the US Military. If I understand the story correctly, Black hats, lead by mostly Air Force and supported by a large fraction of contractors, in conjunction with negative ETs and the Nazi plus Vatican factions, are slowly losing to white hat Navy supported by a much smaller portion of contractors and lately ETs supposedly breaking the Prime Directive of not interfering. I know of several US Marine Corps folks (Navy) who have been told to “do what they can” to win this war. Emery can easily be in between these two forces revealing info, especially now that several attempts have been made on his life when he was quiet. Plus Gaia TV money looks good when you’ve been made destitute and there is no civilian market for your skills in hacking up ET bodies and running around in a Supersoldier suit.

There is a lot of evidence for a semi-hidden Civil war aside from DW, CG and Emery. Plus I do find his Supersoldier/powered armor to be entirely plausible. Btw, as I mentioned in other threads, I’ve worked with all branches of the military and Marine Corps, was on the Joint Staff plus on the NATO staff running a General Officer Training Program in the 90s. So I have witnessed the internecine white world conflict between the US Military Services for money and resources. “We” were never “on the same team.”
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 10th April 2018 at 15:31.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), JRS (11th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Evil Aliens; Nazis; and the Vatican, oy vey, there is no doubt that any large organization has plenty of corruption but evil aliens, Nazis, and the VATICAN. No, I don't care what the entire alt world has to say in their hysterically histrionic and fantastical conspiracy theories...just no, on this one Mr. Dumpster. I can't agree with casually dropping the Vatican seal on top of Alpha Draconians and the 4th Reich...no, no, no. No, offense taken, but that is no better than saying all Muslims are crazed killing machines and all Jews are Zionists with an undying devotion to world domination.

I take it all back, I just reread your post and saw 'Vatican factions'. Ok, it's plausible but ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Evil Aliens; Nazis; and the Vatican, oy vey, there is no doubt that any large organization has plenty of corruption but evil aliens, Nazis, and the VATICAN. No, I don't care what the entire alt world has to say in their hysterically histrionic and fantastical conspiracy theories...just no, on this one Mr. Dumpster. I can't agree with casually dropping the Vatican seal on top of Alpha Draconians and the 4th Reich...no, no, no. No, offense taken, but that is no better than saying all Muslims are crazed killing machines and all Jews are Zionists with an undying devotion to world domination.

I take it all back, I just reread your post and saw 'Vatican factions'. Ok, it's plausible but ...
    Well, it’s not just the Vatican, but every religious organization has been corrupted at the top. Btw, where do you think all those Catholic paedo-priests came from? Just random alter boy happenings? Add in the coverups, swapping out Popes to managed the bad news, and there you are. Unfortunately, the Vatican is up to their clerical collars in Luciferian high jinks.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    As Fermi suggested, this would be one good application for 'quantification'. I was an altar boy and no one in the 10 years that I spent in the system grabbed my ass...with the exception of one nun and she was old and senile. It happens too much...Priests are human, too. When I got married the Priest that my ex had selected asked me my opinion on the pedophilia problem. That was his response, priests are human. My take is, if you can't take the time, don't do the crime. If one can't uphold their vow of celibacy they need to be the hell out. This guy was plenty weird, he liked my ex and in my estimation made overtures to me about her...yeah, that weird...

Somethings despite their depravity, still need to be broached with discretion and political correctness, if you want to call it that, i would call it respect for the sanctity of spiritual beliefs. This is one for me.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    As Fermi suggested, this would be one good application for 'quantification'. I was an altar boy and no one in the 10 years that I spent in the system grabbed my ass...with the exception of one nun and she was old and senile. It happens too much...Priests are human, too. When I got married the Priest that my ex had selected asked me my opinion on the pedophilia problem. That was his response, priests are human. My take is, if you can't take the time, don't do the crime. If one can't uphold their vow of celibacy they need to be the hell out. This guy was plenty weird, he liked my ex and in my estimation made overtures to me about her...yeah, that weird...

Somethings despite their depravity, still need to be broached with discretion and political correctness, if you want to call it that, i would call it respect for the sanctity of spiritual beliefs. This is one for me.
    Sure, but I'm not really of a mind to "prove" something that has loads of evidence across many books, sites, etc. My dealings with folks on religion shows that both parties just get frustrated regardless how much proof I show. Religon is a powerful programming tool. I was the same about my work in Defense; totally convinced it was "God's work" on behalf of the nation. There was nothing you could show me at the time that would convince me othewise, I had to be ready. I had over 40 years devoted to it.

When you are ready, you will find it, indeed, hunt for it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (8th February 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    I guess but I begin to pass through that stage when I was 6 years old when my mother passed away. I spent many formative years trying to find the answer to why...why did it happen and why is the church I'm surrounded by act in a fashion not consistent with their teachings. Not all, of course, as in any endeavor, some truly have the calling/the spirit and others are just filling time and space. I finally realized it wasn't about my environment, it was about me and that which I promised to the spiritual aspect of life. It isn't meant to be earth-shattering just simple beliefs and dedication to the higher morality.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018), WantDisclosure (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post

Amazing — but in my opinion, credible.
    I've learned that my membership at Gaia allows us to share some videos each month, and it's okay to share the link on forums.

Once someone hits play on the video, the video will remain available for 48 hours.

Here’s the link:

Nazca Tunnels and Super-Suit Technology

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th February 2018), Elen (13th February 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I've learned that my membership at Gaia allows us to share some videos each month, and it's okay to share the link on forums.

Once someone hits play on the video, the video will remain available for 48 hours.

Here’s the link:

Nazca Tunnels and Super-Suit Technology
    I have another video to share, "Hybrid Creatures and Secret Bases," which again, will be available for 48 hours after the link is clicked:

Emery Smith brings forward his information concerning the formation of underground bases and secret programs creating strange hybrid creatures. During his time analyzing tissue samples, he has come across beings that can only be described as the unnatural genetic paring of two distinct species. All of this is just one small part of a much larger advanced technological operation that includes the ability to create vehicles with their own gravity environment, military bases built atop ancient alien artifacts, as well as 3D printing of tissues and artificial beings. This interview with David Wilcock was originally webcast January 23, 2018.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
    Featuring: Emery Smith
    Video Language: English

https://give.gaia.com/cjfsolwf300c201qephpq9t7w
    In May I will have another three shares that I can post.

I will list the remaining episodes that are on file for Cosmic Disclosure with Emery Smith.

If you are interested in viewing any of them, reply to this post and I will share it in May.

"Technologies of the Secret Base"
    "Clones and Programmable Life Forms"
    "Staged Alien Abductions"
    "Secrets of the South Pole"
    "The Dangers of Being an SSP Whistleblower"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018), Elen (10th April 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts

Lightbulb

I will simply reiterate what I've already said in this post here.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    According to El Sombrero™, Emery Smith is a hoaxer. Given that El Sombrero™ usually promotes alleged whistleblowers and won't start slagging them unless he has no other recourse — due to a personal vendetta with the individual in question or due to there being irrefutable evidence — I'm inclined to believe that his verdict in this particular matter would be correct.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (10th April 2018), Elen (10th April 2018), palooka's revenge (10th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I will simply reiterate what I've already said in this post here.

I don't trust anything Bill Ryan has to say about whistleblowers at this point in time.

All he does now is try to discredit anyone associated with Corey Goode or Gaia dot com in any way, shape, or form. He has to, to continue his stance previously committed to.

By the way, I think what we have regarding overall Corey-bashing is clashing egos; it has nothing to do with public affairs or whistleblower credibility.
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 10th April 2018 at 09:59. Reason: Add

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Dumpster Diver,

I get the feeling that "the truth is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies." Emery Smith and Corey Goode are disinformation agents, possibly unwitting.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2018), Elen (11th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Dumpster Diver,

I get the feeling that "the truth is surrounded by a bodyguard of lies." Emery Smith and Corey Goode are disinformation agents, possibly unwitting.
    While Corey Goode has some whacked out, wing nut stories that stretch credulity, my military analysis background has me thinking Emery is either very well coached, or has the experience he says. Everything he says has a certain logic to it that I can see by extending science as I know it. Having seen things in black programs in the 80s gets me there.

DW, on the other hand, I find entirely credible in Wisdom Teachings. Further, I think CG could be a well coached, unknowing cypher perhaps programmed by ETs (Anshar?) to say things programmed to help reinforce this “optimal timeline” that results in the Anshar existing. Remember, CG’s mind has been broken probably several times and he may indeed not know what is reality and what is not.