Thread: We're Not Alone (Lyric Music Video)

Retired Member
    Thanks

We're Not Alone (Lyric Music Video)

ALLiTiZ -'We're Not Alone" is a conspiracy research song about disclosure and aliens. Here's a music video with lyrics because it is pretty fast flowing. This song gives the listener steps to take to hopefully find some disclosure themselves or at least spark the curiosity in them to do some of their own conspiracy research. In the chorus I list 8 different alien races that have maybe visited this planet.

Kerry Cassady, who's actually mentioned in this song, recently had a rapper guest on her channel by the name of Truthseekah. He will be on a remix of this song I'll be release soon.

Thank you all for taking the time to check out this music video.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st January 2018), Dreamtimer (31st January 2018), Elen (31st January 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2018), Juniper (31st January 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018), modwiz (31st January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st January 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st January 2018), Juniper (31st January 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018), modwiz (31st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks

TruthSeekah x ALLiTiZ 'We're Not Alone'

Today I'm excited to bring you a remix of my song 'We're Not Alone' featuring Truthseekah. I just recently discovered Truthseekah, who was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy. Not only does he make music covering alternative topics, he also has a podcast "The Truthseekah Podcast" (which Kerry was just on as a guest) I definitely recommend checking it out.

Truthseekah starts the song off explaining his experience with the night sky. The chorus of this song lists alien races that could be stationed or visiting our planet

In the 3rd verse I end the song giving the listers steps they can take to find disclosure on their own.

I'm also happy to announce that I'll be on The TruthSeekah Podcast February 22nd to talk about music and different conspiracy research topics.

Thank you for your time.

Peace!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dreamtimer (17th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2018), Kathy (17th February 2018)