Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Becoming Multidimensional"

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Now, I have an interesting research project, because I'm fascinated by the role of Wikipedia when it comes to discussions on forums.

My attitude toward Wikipedia is that it is a goldmine when it comes to subject matter that is not controversial, but not to be trusted when it is.
    You've got that right — see below.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I've heard authors talk about how they can't edit their Wikipedia page. I don't know much about the controllers there.
    That is correct. Wikipedia is heavily censored and directed. It's all done with committees of so-called super editors, and those committees are heavily infiltrated with government/military agents and corporate shills.

Let's just take Abby Martin as an example. The Wikipedia article that's up there now is the third one already, after two earlier pages on her were taken down by a Wikipedia committee of these so-called super editors "because she wasn't notable enough to warrant having a page of her own." This, notwithstanding the fact that the US mainstream media all knew who Abby Martin is because of her sharp criticism of those very same mainstream media in her own show on RT, Breaking The Set.

The fact simply was that the busybodies of the mainstream media and their shills couldn't stand that Abby Martin had a page on Wikipedia — a page which she herself had not created and had had nothing to do with — even though there are people with a page on Wikipedia who are far lesser known than Abby Martin.

Abby herself doesn't care about whether she has a page on Wikipedia or not, but she did comment on the fact that Wikipedia had removed the page, and she exposed them for what they are — including the fact that Wikipedia periodically keeps on asking for donations while they have over USD $1'000'000 worth in the bank.

Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I don't trust Wikipedia, I don't trust channeling...but I do trust my ability to recognize wisdom when I see it.
    Amen to that, Sister.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th January 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (30th January 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018), WantDisclosure (30th January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Oh I never said reading text...but seeing it...and never mind
    I don't want to belabor the point, but for me it's very important.

Trying to figure out what's actually going on in this world is a full-time job!

If you had never observed or listened to Lee Carroll, would you be able to ascertain the reliability of his writings?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (30th January 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (30th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018)

Thanks
    Oh I never said reading text...but seeing it...and never mind

If you had never observed or listened to Lee Carroll, would you be able to ascertain the reliability of his writings?
    I think that what Elen is saying is that it is neither the personality — in this case, Lee Carroll — nor the fact that the material was channeled that matters to her, but that she looks at the material itself as a body of information, and that she intuitively finds value and wisdom in said information, regardless of whether it comes out of a box of magnetic crayons or not.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (30th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018), WantDisclosure (30th January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I think that what Elen is saying is that it is neither the personality — in this case, Lee Carroll — nor the fact that the material was channeled that matters to her, but that she looks at the material itself as a body of information, and that she intuitively finds value and wisdom in said information, regardless of whether it comes out of a box of magnetic crayons or not.
    Eloquence of speech, Aragorn, that is what YOU are blessed with. Your point is exactly what I try to portray in my simple way. Thank you!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (30th January 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018), WantDisclosure (30th January 2018)

Thanks
    Eloquence of speech, Aragorn, that is what YOU are blessed with.
    Ah well, I just happen to have a cryogenically treated brain and all that.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    . . . she looks at the material itself as a body of information, and that she intuitively finds value and wisdom in said information . . .
    I very much relate to the root word "intuition." I'm a believer in it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (30th January 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (30th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Ah well, I just happen to have a cryogenically treated brain and all that.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (30th January 2018), Dreamtimer (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I very much relate to the root word "intuition." I'm a believer in it.
    I'm all in on that one. Instincts and intuition are in the same category for me. There are very few absolutes in life. I will die some day, I won't escape paying taxes, and I must always listen to my instincts.

If I'm reading something and I have a feeling about it, I trust that feeling, even if it goes against my other inclinations.

Using the word 'feelings' reminds me that it can be a challenge to hear the instincts/intuitions amongst the noise of many other feelings.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (30th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (30th January 2018), Kathy (31st January 2018), WantDisclosure (30th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Eloquence of speech, Aragorn, that is what YOU are blessed with. Your point is exactly what I try to portray in my simple way. Thank you!
    What pisses me off to no end is some semi-Dutch guy (Flemish) can write better than I, a native born speaker/writer of the lingo...

...it ain’t right.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Lol Dumpy, wwwhat , Taxes n Axes be good pals

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    What pisses me off to no end is some semi-Dutch guy (Flemish) can write better than I, a native born speaker/writer of the lingo...

...it ain’t right.
    That might be because I started teaching myself English from the age of 6-7 on, long before we had any English classes at school. English classes only started here in 8th grade, and even though by that time my peers only knew the meaning of "boy", "girl" and "sex", when I myself was that age, I could already hold up a decent conversation in English.

And of course, our education system over here teaches us other things than just how great the United States of God Bless America are.

(Note: I am a born-and-bred Belgian, not a Dutchman, even though the Flemish do indeed speak what linguists call Southern Dutch. But apart from the mainstream media and teachers, almost nobody here speaks the official Dutch. Virtually everyone here actually speaks their regional dialect. )

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    That might be because I started teaching myself English from the age of 6-7 on, long before we had any English classes at school. English classes only started here in 8th grade, and even though by that time my peers only knew the meaning of "boy", "girl" and "sex", when I myself was that age, I could already hold up a decent conversation in English.

And of course, our education system over here teaches us other things than just how great the United States of God Bless America are.

(Note: I am a born-and-bred Belgian, not a Dutchman, even though the Flemish do indeed speak what linguists call Southern Dutch. But apart from the mainstream media and teachers, almost nobody here speaks the official Dutch. Virtually everyone here actually speaks their regional dialect. )
    Well, as a Belgian you do know about what Frankenstein monster of a state Belgium is, part Dutch, part French, part...what is that Eastern dialect? Semi-German? Part Luxembourger?

...all part of a “let’s keep the French behind a barrier” as a result of the Napoleonic War settlement fiasco.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Well, as a Belgian you do know about what Frankenstein monster of a state Belgium is, part Dutch, part French, part...what is that Eastern dialect? Semi-German? Part Luxembourger?
    5% of the population — in the east, yes — speaks German. This is a consequence of the redrawing of the borders after World War I. We inherited three German cities.

...all part of a “let’s keep the French behind a barrier” as a result of the Napoleonic War settlement fiasco.
    Yes, even though the Dutch did try annexing us again after Napoleon was defeated. There is also hard evidence that they were planning to conquer Belgium again at the end of World War II, but that they eventually abandoned the idea.

But indeed, Belgium as a country came to be because the British crown wanted to instate a buffer zone between France and the Netherlands. And after Belgium had been declared independent, the provisional Belgian government wanted to appoint a descendant from the French royal family as king, but the British crown objected and insisted on the German Leopold von Saxe-Coburg, to whom they were directly related. And so was it written, and so was it done.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts

I believe one could if they remove the author from the content/message. In fact, if one feels that can't do this, then its time to question the content.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I'm all in on that one. Instincts and intuition are in the same category for me. There are very few absolutes in life. I will die some day, I won't escape paying taxes, and I must always listen to my instincts.

If I'm reading something and I have a feeling about it, I trust that feeling, even if it goes against my other inclinations.

Using the word 'feelings' reminds me that it can be a challenge to hear the instincts/intuitions amongst the noise of many other feelings.
    that's the biggest challenge and the biggest lie those tell when they say there is no emotional involvement. Only the non-human is capable of that and truly, not even them/its

...it ain’t right.
    While I admire the eloquent writer, I'm satisfied to go with KISS ...

Sex crazed, huh...I had similar issues ...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd February 2018), Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Just posted the latest Kryon channelling > Who Are You - 2018 < witch may help understand things as such, even better lol you are who

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Emil El Zapato (2nd February 2018)