Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enjoying the New Templates and Platters ?

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    Yah, I am improving, ta

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    ...... If most of us are destroyed, some will still survive, I think. On a mountain, in a cave, somewhere. Just as life can be found in all kinds of unexpected places, humans can survive in unexpected circumstances.
    In as much as the balance point has been gone too far past, consider the following from the realm of inevitability...

There will be nowhere to 'hide'. Yet, some will survive.

An analogy.... you, oh Ye of the meek, are in a plane crash and, not only are you the only survivor, you survived unhurt.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Indeed, and then it will be up to them, those who have by whatever providence been selected for survival, who will be the progenitors of a new society model — for however long it'll last before corruption sets in again, as it always does.

But humanity at large as it makes up for society today? No, they will never change their ways. They can't. They're too tightly welded to the system, and they're doomed to go down with it, in my opinion.
    Personally, I have to consider the dynamics of fragmentation of essence and that such can be reversed.

Then I have to consider further that, luck or fate has nothing to do with it. Whoever is left standing is only standing because they have intentionally and successfully prepared themselves. And I don't mean prep as in the traditional prepper meme.

Does that mean it won't eventually go down again? That's always been the problem here on earth eh? But only time will tell.

There exists a process to reverse the inclination to destroy oneself! There is always a solution contained WITHIN any and every problem.

Belief and intention is only a starting point. Its a whole lot more complicated than that and I sure as hell haven't got it figured out. But I'm purddy damn sure the realm of possibility is infinite. C'est le vie...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    La vie, elle est feminine.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    La vie, elle est feminine.
    "Féminin" — no "e" at the end.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Thanks
    bien sur...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    I don't speak French at all...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I don't speak French at all...
    I live in an officially trilingual country — Dutch, French and German. Of course, that doesn't mean that language education would be the same across all three language communities.

In the Flanders, French is a mandatory course from 5th grade onward, and is sustained all throughout middle school and high school. In the Walloon region on the other hand, Dutch is not a mandatory course in middle school and high school at all, notwithstanding the fact that 55% of the Belgian population speaks Dutch natively, and only 40% speaks French natively. As the matter of fact, up until 1960, Belgium was officially exclusively francophone, i.e. French was the only official language here, notwithstanding that the majority of the population was Dutch-speaking.

It's an old stubbornness among the francophone politicians (and a couple of fanatics) which has still not faded away, and which in turn has only been feeding into the agendas of the Flemish-nationalists and the extreme right wing. It's silly beyond belief.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (2nd April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    You know what...you so much remind me of a very famous Belgian, Agatha Christy's Hercule Poirot, and I really mean that in a nice way. He has all the same qualities that you have, Aragorn! He doesn't look like you, but he acts like you in so many ways....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Aragorn (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    You know what...you so much remind me of a very famous Belgian, Agatha Christy's Hercule Poirot, and I really mean that in a nice way. He has all the same qualities that you have, Aragorn! He doesn't look like you, but he acts like you in so many ways....
    Funny you should say that, because I was thinking of Agatha Christie earlier when I was writing about my impressions of Sapphire & Steel's "Assignment 5" on the pertinent thread.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (2nd April 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts
    The world, Humanity and Earth became calmer the last 72 hours, there of course will be a response to this.

The micro was intense, the macro was felt and seen but not really heard, the last 72 hours, those who feel these things, these happenings, know the delicate can breathe gentler, the imagineer, create stronger, the seeer know stronger, the happeneer anchor wild, twas a good n nervy noospheric adventure of wtf soup after spicey snail entrée, the main, reaching for desert, so sweet, to forget the full belly.

% steps forward, watch the next step, as more frogs leave the well.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Are the canaries singing? (You may not know this but employees of Disney Land are called imagineers)

The metaphor is still good...and did you know that frogs will actually jump out of the pot when it gets too hot? They do notice the temperature change and, like reptiles, become more active as they warm up. If they can't hop out they sure will try.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2018), Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Are the canaries singing? (You may not know this but employees of Disney Land are called imagineers)

The metaphor is still good...and did you know that frogs will actually jump out of the pot when it gets too hot? They do notice the temperature change and, like reptiles, become more active as they warm up. If they can't hop out they sure will try.
    Good thinking!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2018), Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts

Glad to know that story about frogs is not truth. I was struck with these words se-er...imagine-er.....happene-er. Disney used the word imagineer twisting the imaginations of the Be-er to THEIR definition of suitable imaginations. People use such techniques as NLP to sunliminally persuade the unwary. That does not mean that WE cannot just take the techniques back.

I am not sure what is meant by Template and Platter here but when I think of templates and PATTERNS, I THINK we may DESIRE to experience how the MIS-USED pans out. We can see the consequences of patterns that do not function. To me this "world" is perfect for learning through mistakes. We are the ones learning but we can learn through ours and others mistakes. If we don't experience the way certain patterns are not helpful, we may continue ignorantly BEing and HAVing a template that DOes not evolve.

My idea is that lots of people talk about what is "wrong with the world". Maybe these are the SEERS. IMO the new pattern is that we use misdirected and "wrong" as a spring board and know it IS dysfunctional and make a new pattern as the IMAGINEER. IMO that is where we change the prophecies the seers predict. IMO we have been doing this well and the population has switched the predictions. I respect Cayce as an example of an excellent Seer and I bet that when we all heard his prophecies, enough just did not accept that massive earth changes and all that he saw was our choice. IMO I just said NO and I with many others have moved beyond the nbeed for catastrophe to be the teacher.

We are now now now the HAPPENEERS of our imagination. IMO this has been personally as I stood for what i value....

The way it looks macro is hard to see. I sometimes get bogged down by the appearance "out there" while right at home all is well.

The idea IMO of fractals mean we can look at the micro (our lives up close) and if WE are changing our personal Happenings towards Qualities we admire, seeing in imagination qualities we choose to be, have and then DO something that stands for what we love, THAT MATTERS. If it does not seem to suddenly make everything all well, that IMO is because each Be-er is the se-er of how they operate and need what they need. I can not judge it form my POV.

That is Aquarian. We pour out our souls on the world and that is the template I like.
    Last edited by Maggie, 3rd April 2018 at 16:08.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2018), Aragorn (3rd April 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd April 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th April 2018), Elen (3rd April 2018)

Thanks
    Here's a macro/micro quote:

The Great Pyramid is, as Manly P. Hall stated, a scale model of both the microcosm and the macrocosm.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th April 2018), Aragorn (5th April 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th April 2018), Elen (5th April 2018), Wind (2nd April 2022)