Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Arrogance Of Truth Carriers, Of Dirt

Thanks
    Thanked 35,472 Times in 10,177 Posts
    Cheers NAP and Mod, truth n dirt create templates, allow platters for choosing and losing n allowing lol, when the water needs changing or cleaning or drank, fountains within will find their source, their frog outside the well, giddyup giddydown smile not frown, anger but identify, boil or fry, seeds hot.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dreamtimer (5th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), enjoy being (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Just another day in the life of a humble poo-factory.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dreamtimer (5th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,127 Times in 2,668 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    No worries Dumpster, your own custom made parade float is a personal favorite to observe passing by my front window every day.
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Thanks Fred. Unfortunatly, having found out I wasted my life working for the Dept of War for almost 50 years put me in a dark frame of mind these past few years. So then I come up with dark jokes...it may have been too much for many folks.
    Well now, having your own float in the dog and pony parade I see passing by daily is not necessarily a good thing. You're a smart guy with experience, and lots of potential, but unfortunately a lot of that is being wasted here with frivolous forum slide.

Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    It is not your humor driving people away. It is the dearth of reason. The truther community is largely pro-Trump in one way or another. They are certainly happy Hillary is not the president.
    I largely agree with your first assessment (although there is potential for a turn around), but so far as the truther community being pro Trump? That doesn't show me any more discernment than the average Joe Six Pack, and is just one more reason I tend to not consider myself a part of said community. I'm just around, doing my thing and watching the parade go by...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dreamtimer (5th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Is the Truther community expected to be in accord with each other? I recall Dumpy starting a thread asking what the alternative community collectively believes. Not a lot of folk glommed on. As far as I can tell, that's because there isn't mass consensus. The truther or alternate community is made up of people just like the rest of the world.

If this community has it's eyes more open than the mainstream and can have more discussion and debate than the mainstream, it's blessed. If it believes it has a position it's members should be expected to hold, that's a problem.

Arrogance of certainty is still arrogance. In my opinion, overt arrogance turns people away from communication and dialogue.

For those who still think mainstream media is all on the same page, that seems to have changed pretty drastically. In this country, Fox is in a different universe than any other local or national outlet and it's most certainly mainstream, whatever that even means anymore.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,142 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    For those who still think mainstream media is all on the same page, that seems to have changed pretty drastically. In this country, Fox is in a different universe than any other local or national outlet and it's most certainly mainstream, whatever that even means anymore.
    It is on the same page as the others because it is mainstream, and thus it is part of the dog-and-pony show.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Dreamtimer (5th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    How does the alternative community fit into the parade, I wonder?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,142 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    How does the alternative community fit into the parade, I wonder?
    By being not quite as alternative as it likes to believe it is, perhaps?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (5th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Well now, having your own float in the dog and pony parade I see passing by daily is not necessarily a good thing. You're a smart guy with experience, and lots of potential, but unfortunately a lot of that is being wasted here with frivolous forum slide.
    I spend much more time reading than posting, and most all posts are a few sentences long, especially the "jokes". All this is alt-world research, the main vector in my life other than moving boxes (which consumes the other 90% of my free time). I'm 70, what else should I do? Go to the senior center and play bingo?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (5th February 2018), Dreamtimer (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018), WantDisclosure (5th February 2018)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Most people in the alternative community, pierce one of the veils of illusion and get blown away by the covert nature of the political economic world. Then they get involved in frenzied dot connecting which devolves into solipsism. For example, the idea that all 'elites' are perverted cannibals involved in Satanic rituals.

This they call 'being awake.' I call it being highly suggestible and taking things WAY too far. There's way more paedophilia than we were previously aware of. That's a given, but I don't think Hillary Clinton is a cannibal or is into Satanism.

As far as that goes, there is NOTHING indicating she is personally involved in paedophilia, Satanic sacrifice etc...When the alternative community narrow angle focus on that red herring, they overlook that she is directly involved in the deaths of thousands of children and more adults, through her foreign policy.

Mainstream media presents an inverted reality, regarding politics, (war in the Middle East, N.Korea, China, Russia etc...) where aggressors are somehow victims, where freedom is oppression. The alternative media is on the right track. But that track begins in honest curiosity, winds its way through what can be known and ends up in the vast geography of the purely imaginary.
    Last edited by Octopus Garden, 5th February 2018 at 17:31.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), enjoy being (6th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Most people in the alternative community, pierce one of the veils of illusion and get blown away by the covert nature of the political economic world. Then they get involved in frenzied dot connecting which devolves into solipsism. For example, the idea that all 'elites' are perverted cannibals involved in Satanic rituals.

This they call 'being awake.' I call it being highly suggestible and taking things WAY too far. There's way more paedophilia than we were previously aware of. That's a given, but I don't think Hillary Clinton is a cannibal or is into Satanism.

As far as that goes, there is NOTHING indicating she is personally involved in paedophilia, Satanic sacrifice etc...When the alternative community narrow angle focus on that red herring, they overlook that she is directly involved in the deaths of thousands of children and more adults, through her foreign policy.

Mainstream media presents an inverted reality, regarding politics, (war in the Middle East, N.Korea, China, Russia etc...) where aggressors are somehow victims, where freedom is oppression. The alternative media is on the right track. But that track begins in honest curiosity, winds its way through what can be known and ends up in the vast geography of the purely imaginary.
    Hillary is a cannibalistic paedo-satanist? Who knew?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (5th February 2018), Aragorn (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (5th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Nice call OG, agree in many cases that the elite may be puppets in differing ways including oblivious to others ways.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), enjoy being (6th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Hillary is a cannibalistic paedo-satanist? Who knew?
    Mr. Dumpster,

Anyone that knows the truth, know that...c'mon Batman, get with the program[ming]
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2018), Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Let them who have no sin cast the first stone.
    For all you know the forum may have slowed because of the gnostic bombardment. ;-P

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2018), Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is hard to be edgy, and cutting edge at the same time though.
    Only those multiblade razors cut the same hair twice.
    Say something like you mean it and people know they too could mean it if they tried.
    Say it like you know it cant all be true and spread doubt. Doubt is good to rub over oneself as a lubricant in case these newfangled ideas are a bit too tight and restricting.
    The sequence of light hearted quipping and textual tickling may continue, the fool in the garden help spread the pollen.
    However, the "pull my finger" sequence can be a bit disruptive to the flow of threads. Some of the threads evolve the most between the spaces in time that there is silence, Sometimes it is the opposite and shared inspiration comes from random inputs. I love random inputs. But only if they prove to not be random at all and aren't the driving a truck through a fruit stall kind of random.
    "When what is being said is faulty and foolish, it can encourage others that they might do better, and begin to post as well". -though I don't recall this has been proven on this forum as yet. It can be the case elsewhere.

I've been busy, only just got back from the december trip to the mountain.
    Sometimes I get a bit cranky about things I encounter, usually until I have the chance to reframe it into a different perspective.. that can be a really good thing to do, and a really bad thing. Sometimes other people can tell you which it is on a case by case basis, but that in itself will create its own hurdles eh.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2018), Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th February 2018)

Thanks
    Yip, yes and agree mostly Nothing, cepting the shock option in positive terms and especially long term and or big picture angling and binging.

Ps howd tikitour go ?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th February 2018), Elen (6th February 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th February 2018), enjoy being (6th February 2018), Kathy (10th February 2018)