Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opening To Angels - Guardian Angels and the Angelic Realm

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Perhaps it was angel music I heard when I was tripping. I'm not being flippant here. I did a hefty quantity of mushrooms in college and heard the 'music of the spheres'. Sort of like the music of creation. It was beautiful and calming. (I was just sitting at the time and I was not in any kind of distress)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (2nd August 2020), Elen (3rd August 2020), Wind (2nd August 2020)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Angelic music is so beautiful i have heard it twice, its like nothing you will ever hear

Namaste

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blackcrow For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (3rd August 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2020), Elen (4th August 2020), Wind (3rd August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Blackcrow View Post
    This is not the first time i have felt and heard them around me one was i was in a car accident the car was driven by my sister in law my two youngest daughters and her younger daughter were in the car,i remember the car veering to the wrong side of the road.i went to grab the stearing wheel and blacked out.i knew nothing until the car stopped. we were on the wrong side of the road my side the passenger side was totally embeded in the rock.
    i checked the kids were ok they screamed and told me what had happened we were on top of a 365 foot drop hill and the car spun 3 times nearly going over. this was on a beauty spot cars are always on there,at the time of the accident no cars passed until we stopped,
    my sister in law said she could feel someone taking over the steering of the car, i was injured they were all ok.
    the other time i was with a neighbor she was going to her church to drop something off,
    i stopped she asked if i was ok i said Listen she heard nothing it was angel music it was so calm and serene

Namaste
    I feel them often, call on some often, felt some new ones enter Earth realm few moons ago, 4 from memory. calm is their energy stamp often.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd August 2020), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2020), Elen (4th August 2020), Wind (3rd August 2020)