Thread: John Lear : Interview re Tictac Sighting & Secret Pentagon Program

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

John Lear : Interview re Tictac Sighting & Secret Pentagon Program

Streamed live on Jan 4, 2018

I will interview John Lear regarding the TICTAC SIGHTING and secret Pentagon Program farmed out to Robert Bigelow's company.

READ THIS FIRST: NAVY TICTAC SIGHTING : ONE OF OURS ACCORDING TO SOURCE — KERRY CASSIDY, PROJECT CAMELOT
    https://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...

Word I have is that the TicTac sighting of craft plastered all over the news media are actually “ours” meaning belonging to the Secret Space Program run by the U.S. and others. So it looks like they are only revealing OUR TECH in a 13 year old story that they decided to release recently (in Oct-Dec 2017) which then was picked up by nearly all mainstream American media. And yes, we know that they reversed engineered some if not all of the tech to build those craft from ETs.. See my William Tompkins interview for more on this.

However, DeLonge and Team and specifically Luis Elizondo, FMR Director of Programs to Investigate Unidentified Aerial Threats, USG (CIA) and Chris Mellon, FMR Deputy Asst Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, are misleading the public into thinking that this TicTac sighting is of a “UFO” or for the unenlightened “unidentified flying object” or to use their words “aerial threat”…. This is not true since it is actually built by us (a fleet of such vehicles were actually seen) and instead, (according to my source) it is a disclosure meant as a covert threat aimed to notify the Chinese of what kind of tech we have (dated back 13 years) and a way of owning the DISCLOSURE NARRATIVE!

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    John Lear has lost it...Of course, that claim was made 20 years ago. Trump syndrome...

It was a training mission...the pilots were having FUN...not in a mission or combat mode...sense of humor remember. As Lear said why would they fake something like that in such an obviously stupid fashion. More over the HUD is tracking the motion of the 'object'...the software is designed to adjust to that motion, not the motion of the converging aircraft. I would think Lear would know that UNLESS he's never flown a military aircraft??
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Kathy (6th January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Lear has flown just about every commercial jet there is, as I understand it. No military craft or ‘knowledge’ it seems...and the two areas really are different.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (6th January 2018), Kathy (6th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    yeah, Exactimundo... as the Fonze would say....
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Kathy (6th January 2018)