Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S. WALES UFO Incident Feb 26 2016

(account terminated) England
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Don't let his clueless pontificating draw you in, Aragorn, you've demonstrated too many times that you are much better than that.
    Why are so full of anger and spite , Pal ?

Let Aragorn speak for himself even if he knows nothing about Farrel''s work : he was refused an interview and has never read a word of his seminal treatises -- perhaps our good Doctor gauged the forum tone and position beforehand .

By all means pick me up on factual inaccuracies . I feel sure you will be driven to find your first .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Kathy (12th March 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Christopher View Post
    Let Aragorn speak for himself even if he knows nothing about Farrel''s work : he was refused an interview and has never read a word of his seminal treatises -- perhaps our good Doctor gauged the forum tone and position beforehand .
    You really need to get your facts straight, Christopher. You're reading things into my words which I have not written, and then you're jumping to conclusions.

• I do happen to know quite a lot about Farrell's work. Like I said, it's not just in his books. He has been interviewed several times already and he also gives lectures. He has also already stated that he gets some of his information from dowsing and other supernatural or quasi-supernatural methods. That alone disqualifies him as a scientific scholar.

• I was neither the person who was going to interview Farrell, nor was I the person who was in contact with him regarding the interview. That was our former super moderator bsbray, because history is (or was at the time) one of his passions. The idea to interview Farrell was also exclusively his, even though we all knew about it, because he had discussed it with us in the mod room.

• Farrell did not refuse to be interviewed by us. In fact, he had agreed to an interview with us, but he was going to attend a conference on the alleged secret space program first, and so the interview was postponed until after his return from the conference. And as it then just so happens to be, even though he had already consented to the interview, he never got back to us about it.

• He had not "gauged the forum", because "he didn't have the time". I also don't think that the nature of the forum would have been a turnoff for him, given that he had already been interviewed by (and was well enough acquainted with) Bill Ryan of Project Avalon, a forum very similar to The One Truth in content ─ and especially so in those days ─ but much larger, given that it's also a lot older.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019), Kathy (12th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    So far Christopher, you've assumed emotions from Aragorn, palooka, myself, NAP, and likely others. It's a losing tactic in discussion. Why are you doing it?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019), tarka the duck (10th March 2019)

(account terminated) England
    Thanks
    I only react to what is posted .
    And you make absolutely no such comment when the situation is reversed . Not a squeak . It's what is called one way traffic .
    But that is just an organic Forum bias which is standard everywhere and it therefore neither surprises or bothers me . I rarely expect a hierarchy to operate against itself or see much further than its own world view .
    But thank goodness for diversity . It keeps a Forum alive and helps prevent it morphing into a cult , however modestly .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher For This Useful Post:

Kathy (13th March 2019)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 434 Posts
    a cult
    from where i'm lookin' that's exactly what trumpmania IS!!!

the man gets off fuckin' with folx emotions... a few i happen to run across are not unlike this...
    Last edited by palooka's revenge, 10th March 2019 at 21:33.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palooka's revenge For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2019), Dreamtimer (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th March 2019), Kathy (13th March 2019)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Don't pawn off responsibility onto others, Christopher. You've been jumping to conclusions about others' emotions from day one.

Just answer the question. Why are you getting personal instead of staying on topic?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th March 2019), Elen (11th March 2019), Kathy (13th March 2019)