Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Existence “Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,” Says Former Head of Pentagon Alien Program

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    For the record - I have always believed that we Humans are not the only life form. As a child I would stare at the night sky, in all her splendour and think about all the life there had to be out there.

As for the subject of Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft - it is a tightly controlled subject. Think about that critically and deeply if you dare. All media outlets show a dearth of this subject and when they do it is usually ridiculed - not always - but usually. Independent publishers tend to be the only outlets for real discussion and for the sharing of information and evidence from the public. Photographic evidence - well - even I have been published in an Australian magazine. The photographic evidence was given to me and it is compelling to say the least.

People of note who are mentioned within this thread are not all they seem to be. I have conducted my own research and discovered that Moulton-Howe comes from a family who controls a lot of what is going on. Her father ran Skunkworks. Greer boasts of days with presidents et cetera and some of his money making activities leave a lot to be desired.

When it comes to disclosure - I discovered a theory that seems to ring true for me. Maybe not for others but I have had a long interest in this subject. I have friends who have been engaged in dedicated research for many many many years. Anyhoo - the theory runs along the lines that the Geo-Engineering in the sky has an application that will turn the entire atmosphere into one huge movie screen.

The plan is and has always been - to keep a tight leash on the subject. At a planned point in time the application to turn the atmosphere into a movie screen - will see a depiction of an invasion from space. So - when I think about all the 'out of space' monster movies I watched as a child (in black and white - giving away my vintage here) and all the other movies and television/beam ray technology it stands to reason that the dots can be well and truly joined. Well at least for me. I respect all opinions and comments but I truly think that disclosure may come but it will be at a cost.

Why would the cabal/illuminati/whatever disclose now? Why not before? When I think of how only a handful of CEOs control all media outlets - it is easy to realise the control they have over what the global population thinks.

Loads of People have had their own Contact and/or Experience. They don't need to be told - do they??? Disclosure, to me reeks of control.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

NB: Don't forget to factor in all the shills/trolls/disinformation agents - both paid and unpaid. They sit poised at their keyboards ready to debunk and ridicule anyone who dares share information and/or evidence. The chaos that surrounds our 'age of electronic technology' is that proper thinking skills are well and truly required to sort through it all.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), boja (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (29th December 2017), enjoy being (30th December 2017), jcocks (31st December 2017), Kathy (29th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Brookings Report - 1960 is the root of much of the hysteria regarding ET...in my opinion. No cabal, no deep state, no illuminati, no nothing beyond a bunch of power players with silly names vying to have the upper hand when it all breaks loose. When it does...no one will have control...the sane world will gather its wits and trudge on forward.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), enjoy being (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One thing I'm always dismayed by is the view that this isn't the most (or at least one of) important subjects for humanity. I understand people have different priorities but if we're going to be even slightly objective surely this is the biggest thing EVER for humanity? The only thing that could possibly be "bigger" is any revelation to do with spirituality/God.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), boja (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), enjoy being (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Hi Lemual,

It's almost the same answer wrapped up in the question. If we ask a true ET what their spiritual beliefs are, we can gain very great insight for ourselves by their answer...

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), enjoy being (30th December 2017), JRS (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (30th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Hi Lemual,

It's almost the same answer wrapped up in the question. If we ask a true ET what their spiritual beliefs are, we can gain very great insight for ourselves by their answer...
    Exactly, it's pretty much a game changer at all levels!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), enjoy being (30th December 2017), JRS (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    From my cynical window I see the reaction to this so far, is as to be expected.
    Except to be added to that list would be some form of distraction event soon after, which would kind of make that past its due date.
    This is where it gets interesting, although, the press club announcements, going back in previous decades, should have maybe had more impact going by what one might be suggesting for the present scenario.
    In the meantime, a few more examples to be had on the subject of beliefs and world (whirled) views.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    5 years has a nice gentle ring to it. I guess that aids the bedding down of the tale for someone.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    From my cynical window I see the reaction to this so far, is as to be expected.
    Except to be added to that list would be some form of distraction event soon after, which would kind of make that past its due date.
    This is where it gets interesting, although, the press club announcements, going back in previous decades, should have maybe had more impact going by what one might be suggesting for the present scenario.
    In the meantime, a few more examples to be had on the subject of beliefs and world (whirled) views.
    The press club event was a gob smacker to me. It renewed my interest in Ufology...but, I stumbled upon it and most people were not even aware that it had occurred. This event has been brought upon mainstream media and thought. It seems very different circumstances to me.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (30th December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    The press club event was a gob smacker to me. It renewed my interest in Ufology...but, I stumbled upon it and most people were not even aware that it had occurred. This event has been brought upon mainstream media and thought. It seems very different circumstances to me.
    There is a poll over at Slashdot about the credibility of this news. Slashdot is a US-centric news site and forum — one which allows for anonymous posting and voting, by the way — for geeks, with a predominantly (albeit not exclusively) "US liberal" atmosphere, and I must say that I'm thoroughly disappointed in the manifestation of disbelief and refusal to accept the facts by that crowd.

Even those who accept that Luis Elizondo is telling the truth are of the opinion that UFOs are secret unmanned aerial vehicles from a foreign nation — anything but extraterrestrial craft. And of course, the naysayers go anywhere from stating that Elizondo was probably high on magic mushrooms, to that the object in the video footage from the F-18 is merely a drone of some sorts.

It just boggles the mind.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

boja (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (30th December 2017)

Thanks
    the 29% that voted for misinformation HAVE to be conservatives...

Seriously, though why in the hell would trained pilots (with top secret security clearances "with a need to know" aerial craft) say "What the hell is that?

People just don't bother thinking...Talking about flying blind...it's the human condition of living on auto-pilot. Needless to say, that is a serious problem along with all the others.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), boja (19th November 2018), Dreamtimer (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    People ignore things that are right in front of them. Listening to Dr. Gordon and Andrew Marr on the Rogan show, the theme of "this has been in the research" kept coming up. They talked about how it takes 30 years for research to reach the public in terms of practice.

This is cognitive dissonance in action, eh? People can't admit all their snark and self-assuredness was wrong so they just double down. And conservatives talk down on ufo/alien believers all the time. I could write a laundry list of the disparaging comments that have come from family and friends. (not towards me, towards the subject)

And then there are the Russians. Posting anonymously.

Steven Bassett talks about how he thinks Putin would benefit from being the focal point of Disclosure. (I'm gonna find the point where he talks about this and note it)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaSFGtm2UfI

At 1:33 they talk about Medvedev being caught on hot mic saying aliens are real, and how it was reported mostly in Europe.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 30th December 2017 at 15:36.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    [...] And conservatives talk down on ufo/alien believers all the time. I could write a laundry list of the disparaging comments that have come from family and friends. (not towards me, towards the subject)
    Just for the record, when I mentioned that Slashdot is predominantly "US liberal", that was in no way intended to say that "US conservatives" would be more open-minded. First of all, it was merely intended as a description of Slashdot's audience — in the pre-US-election poll, the vast majority stated that they were going to vote for Hillary — and secondly, I personally consider "US liberals" merely another breed of "US conservatives".

True liberalism is too wise to align itself with party-political bickering, and especially so if both parties — because we all know that no other parties exist than those two, right? — are as corrupt as the US Dypocrites™ and the US Repulsicans™.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Fred Steeves (30th December 2017), jcocks (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Just for the record, when I mentioned that Slashdot is predominantly "US liberal", that was in no way intended to say that "US conservatives" would be more open-minded. First of all, it was merely intended as a description of Slashdot's audience — in the pre-US-election poll, the vast majority stated that they were going to vote for Hillary — and secondly, I personally consider "US liberals" merely another breed of "US conservatives".

True liberalism is too wise to align itself with party-political bickering, and especially so if both parties — because we all know that no other parties exist than those two, right? — are as corrupt as the US Dypocrites™ and the US Repulsicans™.
    hahahaha, you be funny Aragorn...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 177 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZkYrSmzt_0

DARK JOURNALIST (Daniel Liszt) is now believing this is all a "psy-op"

MAYBE, we will have to see what happens.
    Last edited by boja, 30th December 2017 at 17:28.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    To be fair, the original articles only seem to say that there was a department in existence that investigated reports of ufo. It didn't really say that they found anything. In fact it infers they found nothing as it mentions closing it to make better use of the money.
    With the boy that cried wolf dynamic prevalent in the audiences because of such things as NASA's list of great announcements, it is of no surprise that not much reaction has been seen.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)