Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: UFO Existence “Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,” Says Former Head of Pentagon Alien Program

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That's a tricky question to answer. I would say that it depends on how and why they associate with him. He obviously has a great deal of fans and worshipers — I believe you yourself have witnessed at least one confrontation between myself and such a worshiper here at The One Truth. Does the name Collidescope ring a bell? (And she was not the only one, either.)

As a Machiavellian psychopath with a background in Scientology and neuro-linguistic programming — he's also a fan of Werner Erhard and has attended the EST seminars — El Sombrero™ is certainly very skilled at fooling people. At this very moment, Project Avalon has 11'098 members, so I don't think I need saying anything more in that regard.

Now, Richard Dolan is of course another matter. Maybe Richard doesn't care enough about Bill Ryan and his activities to actually know whom he's dealing with, because Dolan is the kind of guy who's more interested in the material than in the personalities behind it. But the Dark Journalist is suspect in and of himself, in my opinion. Look into the guy's background and you'll see what I mean.

Then there are those who very much like rubbing shoulders with El Sombrero™ because they see so much of themselves in him. I'm talking of the usual narcissists here, and I can name a few names, but I'm not going to. They are names that keep on popping up on a regular basis anyway — some perhaps a little less so these days than others, but they're still around.

Well, I've already mentioned Richard Dolan. Whereas the subject matter of his lectures is concerned, he is to be taken seriously. He conducts his research with great diligence. Likewise, there is Michael Schratt, who was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy a few times. These guys are historians, and they can back up everything they say with evidence.

Among the credible witnesses/whistleblowers, I also count the very humble but very sincere Clifford Stone. You look at one interview with or presentation by the guy, and you instinctively know he's telling the truth as he knows it. I do not feel the same reassurance of verity when I hear Bob Dean talk. With all due respect for his age and his declining health, he comes across as pretty full of himself, and you can also feel that he's not telling you all that he knows. And that then must also by definition include a contemplation of the question whether that which he does talk about would actually be truthful.

Someone whom I do not trust (anymore) is Joseph P. Farrell. There's a little red light popping on in the back of my head every time I hear the guy talk. I also don't consider David Wilcock a reliable source of information, and specifically so because he appears to be caught up in his own woo-woo factor. He so desperately wants to believe that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, just as he also so desperately wants to believe that the aliens Corey Goode talks about would be the Ra entity of the Law Of One material.

Alfred Lambremont Webre is even worse than David Wilcock, and by a huge margin too. He's not a researcher, but instead he's just someone with an enormous dose of paranoia, a strong woo-woo factor, a lust for sensationalism beyond belief, and all he does is reiterate what he's heard elsewhere without even vetting the material. And then he writes books about it and sells them.

But I'll tell you whom you should have faith in: yourself. Don't listen to all these talking heads. Listen to yourself. Use your intuition.

Not quite as far as the so-called "alt community" itself believes. After all, there is no need to. The "alt community" is perfectly capable of deceiving itself. It is all too easy for all too many people to just take someone's word at face value and/or misconstrue perfectly natural phenomena and scientific facts, rather than to actually get off their butts and do some research that doesn't include any tabloid websites or questionable YouTube sources.

What the vast majority of the so-called "alt community" needs to do, first and foremost, is stop thinking that they would be some kind of an enlightened elite just because they happen to believe in extraterrestrial visitations and/or conspiracy theories. It doesn't work like that.

So long as people thoughtlessly keep on consuming information without actually working on themselves — and by this, I am not talking about balancing one's chakras, raising one's vibrations or whatever other hollow New Age meme applies — things are never going to change. What's the difference between watching the mainstream news on television and listening to the umpteenth video from Kerry Cassidy and the likes?

That's right: nothing at all. It's all bull. As the late Mahatma Gandhi said, you must be the change you wish to see in the world — or become it, if you aren't already. There's no point in sitting in front of a screen and listening to some talking head. If you want to change the world — "you" in the impersonal, proverbial sense — then you have to start with yourself. Don't wait for the other person to do it, because you'd be waiting until the cows come home.

You are the center of your own universe, and so that is what you have to go on. And you should also not wait for anyone else to catch on, because then too, you would be waiting for the cows to come home. Just be the change, for the sake of being it, regardless of whether others pick up on it or not. Because then at least you know that you're doing The Right Thing™, and for The Right Reasons™.
    Nicely put. You’ve ever so much more patience to write out such. I really can’t get much more than a few paragraphs these days.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Elen (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Andy Basiago
    I've heard this name around a bit, do you rate him?

I do try to use my own discernment when researching people/ideas but it's great to have a group like you guys, with a heck of a lot of experience, helping me wade though the muck as it where.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Elen (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lemual View Post
    I've heard this name around a bit, do you rate him?

I do try to use my own discernment when researching people/ideas but it's great to have a group like you guys, with a heck of a lot of experience, helping me wade though the muck as it where.
    I think Basiago is on the correct side, i.e. not an operative or controlled. But as a MILAB, I think a lot of his memories are suspect as in a fair amount of his memory is overwritten, and he owns up to this fact. Humans are on Mars, a number of Hams have triangulated voice signals from there, so that correlates. His time travels stories are crazy, but I have alternate corroboration of such.

In my work, everything goes back to what I have seen/experienced myself. I use information found in forums like these as vectors to study, but in the end, each fact must check out against things I have seen or derived in my own experience. I would advise you to do the same. Don’t believe what I say, verify it for yourself. It is a lot of work, though.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Elen (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018), Lemual (5th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Don’t believe what I say, verify it for yourself. It is a lot of work, though.
    I try to as much as I can, it can be hard to find the time. As such I'm here picking the brains of my fellow travellers!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Elen (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lemual View Post
    I try to as much as I can, it can be hard to find the time. As such I'm here picking the brains of my fellow travellers!
    You have the rest of your life, what else are you gonna do with it?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Elen (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018), Lemual (5th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,285 Times in 177 Posts
    Default ADAM Research Project

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP1v44NM9ls

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP1v44NM9ls

Observations On Potential UAP/UFO Material In Possession for The ADAM Research Project

This could be labelled as "more drip feed from TTSA"
    HOWEVER, it is noticeable from the following video below (published 30 AUG 2018)
    that LUIS ELIZONDO is now much more self-assured and ASSERTIVE.

He is basically CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE and saying that by about a year from now, much more info will be available publicly - and we must be patient.

He has become the "US version of Nick Pope".

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3r6SmrCUM0

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3r6SmrCUM0

It is also noticeable that NICK POPE has "sync'd up with Luis & TTSA",
    and has COMPLETELY CHANGED his stance on the subject as shown in the video below (published 20 JUL 2018).

Now he's saying instead of "OF NO DEFENCE SIGNIFICANCE", that everybody should be "LOOKING OUT FOR & REPORTING" these UFOs as they are "EXTREMELY IMPORTANT" !! - Choosing his words very carefully, just like Luis admits to doing so.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbZrKrZ2UIk

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbZrKrZ2UIk

Their audacity is GALLING after 70 years, but this looks to be the "disclosure program" that they are going to roll out.
    (Couple this with the newly released info on 11 SEP 2018 about Skinwalker Ranch in JEREMY CORBELL's film, which must have been approved by "The powers that be")

Somewhere around July / Aug 2018 (perhaps someone can find it, I can't find it now), Luis actually said -

"EITHER JAN / FEB 2019, MORE VIDEOS WILL BE RELEASED WHICH WILL ENABLE US TO HAVE A BETTER CONVERSATION ON THE SUBJECT."
    Last edited by boja, 19th November 2018 at 12:05. Reason: fixed your video links

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th November 2018), Dreamtimer (19th November 2018), Elen (20th November 2018), Emil El Zapato (19th November 2018), Kathy (19th November 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    US Navy introducing guidelines for pilots to report UFO sightings

By Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent

Washington (CNN)Navy pilots who think they may have seen unidentified flying objects will now have a detailed means of reporting unexplainable events so the military can keep track of what may, or may not, be happening.

"The Navy is updating and formalizing the process by which reports of any such suspected incursions can be made to the cognizant authorities," they said in a statement.
    "A new message to the fleet that will detail the steps for reporting is in draft," the statement added.

The Navy does not think that aliens have been flying in US airspace, one Navy official told CNN. But there have been "a number of reports of unauthorized and/or unidentified aircraft entering various military-controlled ranges and designated air space in recent years," according to the statement.

"These kinds on incursions can be both a security risk and pose a safety hazard for both Navy and Air Force aviation. For safety and security concerns, the Navy and the USAF takes these reports very seriously and investigates each and every report."

The new policy will standardize how incidents are reported, and what radar or other data may be gathered that the military can store long term for further analysis, the navy official said.
    Separately a senior military official told CNN that some of the recent sightings are highly classified military aviation programs undergoing testing in the western United States.

Because the sightings have garnered public attention, senior Navy intelligence officials have briefed Congress, as well as aviators on the safety hazards.
    The Pentagon has intermittently over the decades funded various efforts to evaluate unexplained incursions and phenomena, but the last official effort was shuttered in 2012.

A former Pentagon official, who led that program and resigned in protest when it was ended, told CNN's Erin Burnett in 2017 "that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone."
    Luis Elizondo made clear he could not speak on behalf of the government, but strongly implied there was evidence that stopped him from ruling out the possibility that alien aircraft visited Earth.

"These aircraft -- we'll call them aircraft -- are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of," Elizondo said of objects they researched.

He said the program sought to identify what had been seen, either through tools or eyewitness reports, and then "ascertain and determine if that information is a potential threat to national security."
    "We found a lot," Elizondo said.

The former Pentagon official said they identified "anomalous" aircraft that were "seemingly defying the laws of aerodynamics."
    "Things that don't have any obvious flight services, any obvious forms of propulsion, and maneuvering in ways that include extreme maneuverability beyond, I would submit, the healthy G-forces of a human or anything biological," Elizondo said.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th April 2019), boja (27th April 2019), Dreamtimer (19th July 2021), Elen (29th April 2019), Kathy (3rd May 2019)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    This is, hands down, the best source of new information about the phenomenon I have found recently. Ross Coulthart is an award winning Australian journalist and Project Unity appears to be an excellent source for this topic.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2021), Dreamtimer (19th July 2021), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2021), Wind (18th July 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    One of the more recent Lue Elizondo videos. Washington Post is covering it. Fascinating!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th July 2021), Dreamtimer (19th July 2021), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2021), Wind (18th July 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thanks, OG.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2021), Emil El Zapato (19th July 2021), Wind (19th July 2021)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Thanks, OG.

You are so welcome, Lucid one!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th July 2021), Dreamtimer (27th July 2021), Wind (19th July 2021)

Thanks
    Watched a video this morning from a conference regarding disclosure... I actually started the video lastnight and woke up several times, having to rewind it, as I kept falling asleep..

It was that bad...

To say I was disappointed is a serious understatement. Who are these people, and what are they even doing on stage? I didn't recognize a single person on their poster... And the video I watched was an absolute trainwreck.. It looked like a David Wilcock ego fest, with a new face... Most of their images on screen were of them getting to locations such as Egypt, and taking selfies as proof that their travels somehow make them more knowledgeable than those listening to him. As if that would prove their lecture had any content in it.

It was sad, and I felt bad for anyone who paid to see that.

The end result of their lecture was essentially nothing more than a compilation of what we can (and already have) seen freely on youtube videos, with no added content whatsoever.

So my conclusion is, we will never get real disclosure, or at least any meaningful disclosure... and those on the scene are not progressing, they are degenerating the topic to absolute garbage...

I hate to be so negative, but it is just ridiculous at this point. Hats off to those who do share real information... As they are few and far in between these days.
    Last edited by Silly Wabbit, 20th May 2022 at 03:06.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2022), Dreamtimer (20th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2022), Fred Steeves (18th May 2022), Wind (18th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    The end result of their lecture was essentially nothing more than a compilation of what we can (and already have) seen freely on youtube videos, with no added content whatsoever.

So my conclusion is, we will never get real disclosure, or at least any meaningful disclosure... and those on the scene are not progressing, they are degenerating the topic to absolute garbage...
    It's been my observation for some time now that the ufo field is a shit show by design. And I'll tell you what, anyone waiting around for any kind of real disclosure, is really just waiting around to be had 6 ways to Sunday.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2022), Dreamtimer (20th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (18th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th May 2022), Wind (18th May 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Silly Wabbit View Post
    Watched a video this morning from a conference regarding disclosure... I actually started the video lastnight and woke up several times, having to rewind it, as I kept falling asleep..

It was that bad...

To say I was disappointed is a serious understatement. Who are these people, and what are they even doing on stage? I didn't recognize a single person on their poster... And the video I watched was an absolute trainwreck.. It looked like a David Wilcock ego fest, with a new face... Most of their images on screen were of them getting to locations such as Egypt, and taking selfies as proof that their travels somehow make them more knowledgeable than those listening to him. As if that would prove their lecture had any content in it.

It was sad, and I felt bad for anyone who paid to see that.

I hate to be so negative, but it is just ridiculous st this point. Hats off to those who do share real information... As they are few and far in between these days.
    Hi Wabbit, A couple of years ago my daughter and I went to a UFO convention mostly to see Nick Pope. I forgot to mention him as an honorable source of info. He showed some pretty striking photos and remarked how they are blurred when shown to the public.

He almost lost me when he started thanking Tucker Carlson but he did add "yeah, I know he's an asshole" in such a nice way, I gave him a pass.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2022), Dreamtimer (20th May 2022), Fred Steeves (20th May 2022), Silly Wabbit (20th May 2022), Wind (18th May 2022)

Thanks
    It just seems that prior to my discovery of the community, there were real whistleblowers... Ones who spoke of things like craft, technology, creating simulators to fly such technology, etc... And while I knew we had the technology to have tech operated by the mind alone? I fully expected that to be the next wave of disclosure... The newest tech...

But instead, we are getting those lost in woo woo, and neglecting everything in between.. Wars off world, secret programs that involve astral battles in the mind alone, (which highly resemble video games of their era)... and the entire scene has become a heaping pile o'---- in my opinion.

There are the few, who claim everyone whom has ever died- that was in any way "In the field" MUST HAVE BEEN BUMPED OFF... Including those in their 90's.. It's sad... There are a very few still trying to direct narratives... such as "all et are friendly..." and those that will have you believe there are none at all..

I do still have faith in a few, based upon my own knowledge... but the list is very short. And sadly there may have been a few that were reputable to start, but have taken a downward spiral for content and "New Material" to keep their finances afloat...

I think the days when people gathered in the desert, in lawn chairs for FREE, to compare notes... were the last to have any genuine true knowledge to learn and share.n And we shoul go back to THOSE days, if we hope to get any true knowledge...

I have been shown images that most never get to see... And would agree, those are absolutely kept from the masses.. As a respectful person, who keeps my own word, I will not discuss those things I was politely asked not to share.

It's hard to feel comfortable in a community, where supposed whistle blowers are telling tall tales, when you yourself have seen far more with your own eyes... I suppose in my disappointment, I can only say, I expected more considering the vast sums of money these events rake in.

Where have all the heros gone? I know it sounds cliche', but I suppose that would be my question to those in the field peddling nonsense, have you no shame? No sense of responsibility for the crap you peddle? I suppose that would fall upon deaf ears, when people are more concerned about where their name appears in the "Credits" than what they're actually selling to the public... (Quite literally.. as Entertainment)

It cannot even be considered entertainment at this point... It's that pathetic... I find more "information" within the claims of those experiencing such things, than among any of those that claim to have actual knowledge about such things... And some of these people worked for "Intelligence agencies"? HAHAHA... They haven't made me disbelieve, they have merely made themselves look as ridiculous as the next.

Sorry, rant over... Felt comfortable there for a minute.. just venting.. I wish more would stop watching nonsense just to talk about what nonsense it is as it is perpetuating the need for those individuals to produce more fecal matter...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th May 2022), Dreamtimer (20th May 2022), Emil El Zapato (20th May 2022), Fred Steeves (20th May 2022), Wind (20th May 2022)