Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Existence “Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,” Says Former Head of Pentagon Alien Program

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    They're heeeerrrreeee! Any updates or thoughts about ET. They sent me a message through my TV a few weeks ago....

I was reading some material yesterday and took a closer look at the people involved in the To the stars academy, I'm actually thinking about investing. I guess some elements of the rank-and-file sense 'evil' in these people?
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2018), Dreamtimer (1st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st January 2018), Elen (1st January 2018), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    Oh, we're "special" alright...and what makes different from the non-humanoid species here on earth (that we are aware of, ie the rest of the animals and plants) is the way we process and use the information we receive.

Knowing valid information about any "outside groups" is empowering, and programming us to believe that we can only see more self aware species with more information (and more healthy/practical uses of it) as saviors is disempowering.

Someone/something has more information, more useful information...and I think what this thread shows is how well whoever has it has managed to control and shape and it (the information we receive...and don't). It's difficult to discern if a DeLong e or a Greer or any of these characters are (or were) "working" for their own self interest (which possibly may have been service to others originally), or always for some other agency/agenda (knowingly or not), or some combination.

Being unable to determine that, it is even harder to discern any of the information they share (or are allowed to share). When we speak of empowerment (or disempowerment), it is always going to come to a level a faith (if in nothing else, our own discernment). The one thing we can know (and rarely consciously base our thoughts from) is that more often than not, we base what information we believe in on emotions (which are easily manipulated, and often counter to what "subjective reality" would agree upon.

So bringing it back, this is why emotional maturity and self awareness are so crucial...empowering. But projecting on to the rest of the species that it always manifests in a savior paradigm is a generalization, while maybe a little bit useful in approaching this specific subject matter...I think a more useful approach is to look to religious/savior aspects of what we call SCIENCE...authority approved information that is supposedly based more in physical scientific method applied "evidence"

History--or at least my observation of the information that has come into my awareness in this lifetime--has shown that SOMEONE has piles of stuff like they show in the old clip at the beginning of this thread. My heart and mind tell me it would be in the interest of this species that all of it should be shares and discussed with everyone, in order to create a more accurate "science-based" picture. But we have a reality created where it is "known" that whoever has all of it, believes it to be a danger to have it released. And in actuality that IS a real reality, otherwise we would have it.

So there is a very REAL reality where we are limited and disempowered, by beliefs put upon us--mmaybe even by ourselves. Most artistic interpretations of this say we can only release ourselves from this self imposed prison by rising up in revolution and oust the controllers, and in practise this cycle repeats...but with the actual controllers giving the "masses" that the enemy is this or that figurehead leading this or that army...and when the tools are overthrown the rebels just take up those tools' spots, never gaining access to the real empowering information.

Watching this cycle in our "history" and popular entertainment, it is easy to slip into mindset, idea, belief...that something with as much or more info than our controllers will provide it to us in a way we can practically use. There's only so much our inner work and emotional maturity can do. The monkeys aren't escaping the bars of their zoo without help, and if a clever few do, they aren't going to live a free soverign life in this reality without help from some "outside group"...and it doesn't matter if they think those helpers are sky gods or star people. There is a reality we can't "know ourselves" out of escaping.
    Hi Donk,

Something occurred to me...The 'others' might be as inclined to keep eating us as they are to save us. Equally possible perhaps? Have you ever seen Dick Cheney in the "Midnight Meat Train"...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2018), Dreamtimer (1st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st January 2018), Elen (1st January 2018), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (2nd January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    The movie sounds awful. Did Cheney have a cameo?

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st January 2018), Elen (1st January 2018), Emil El Zapato (1st January 2018), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    no, not really...but he could have starred in it...

as for the movie...yeah, it was very awful, if you can stomach it and are into shock value, that's the movie for you.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st January 2018), Dreamtimer (1st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (1st January 2018), Elen (1st January 2018), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (2nd January 2018)

Thanks
    I propably should apologize for this, but it is considered a high quality movie and it is about ET though that isn't revealed until late in the movie...I provided the spoiler because it's not likely to appeal beyond anyone with an appreciation of the sick. I've walked out of movies like this if it is only about gratuitous violence...this one isn't.

Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 1st January 2018 at 15:03.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    They're heeeerrrreeee! Any updates or thoughts about ET. They sent me a message through my TV a few weeks ago....

I was reading some material yesterday and took a closer look at the people involved in the To the stars academy, I'm actually thinking about investing. I guess some elements of the rank-and-file sense 'evil' in these people?
    Hopeful but sceptical would be my description. Most Iv'e spoken to think To the Stars is a Psy-op or a Con. I'd love it if it wasn't but I'm reserving judgement for now.

One point on TTS Academy - I was dubious about the whole "media" wing of the organisation. It seemed odd that a company mainly concerned with "aerospace" affairs would be interested in releasing media (movies etc).

Having now seen the lukewarm reception the NYT article got I can actually see that if an organisation wanted to bring this issue to the forefront then a robust media campaign would be in order. I'm still not completely convinced they're on the up and up but if there WAS such a legitimate company with the same goals as stated by TTS then a strong media campaign would be a must.

(I'm still shocked/disappointed that so many people seem so nonchalant about this article and it's implications)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), boja (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (3rd January 2018), Kathy (2nd January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UieuNu2vla8

"Streamed live 15 hours ago by DarkJournalist

Exposing the False Disclosure Op!
    Dark Journalist Special Report with Gigi Young on The UFO Disclosure Counter Intelligence Psyop by Tom Delonge, Luis Elizondo, Harry Reid, Academy to the Star & The New York Times!"

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd January 2018), boja (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd January 2018), Elen (2nd January 2018), Lemual (2nd January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm late to the game with Dark Journalist, I've heard his name around a lot but never watched a video until now.

What's everyone else's opinion of him and/or the quality of his reporting/journalism?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Lemual View Post
    I'm late to the game with Dark Journalist, I've heard his name around a lot but never watched a video until now.

What's everyone else's opinion of him and/or the quality of his reporting/journalism?
    He did a whole series of interviews with Bill Ryan on account of Corey Goode a while ago. Now, Corey's narrative is premium bullshit, but if you're going to cling onto El Sombrero™ as a credible source of information, then you've already lost your credibility as a journalist in my book, and especially so since Mr. Robillard never even cared to hear anyone from the other side of that fence — e.g. Michael Salla, who in spite of his incredible naiveté is still an honorable man, which is more than anyone can say of El Sombrero™.

Long story short, I personally consider the Dark Journalist one more source of meaningless noise in this so-called alternative community — merely another narcissistic talking head, and for that matter, a biased one too. But people's mileage may vary.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (3rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th January 2018), Fred Steeves (3rd January 2018), Kathy (3rd January 2018), Lemual (3rd January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    I listen to DJ, but as a psyop source.

Again, the cool thing about psyop sources is that they know what the truth is and what is the lie. Untangle the truth, a lot of the rest is truth they must pack in to sell the psyop package.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Elen (3rd January 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Lemual (3rd January 2018)

Thanks

Lizst statements all converge with the general consensus...in any case, you're right, no hoopla...it's a failure by most standards I can think of.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Lemual (4th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    but if you're going to cling onto El Sombrero™ as a credible source of information, then you've already lost your credibility as a journalist in my book
    Would you say anyone who associates with BR is suspect? (in your opinion)

Further to that, who do you find worthwhile/consistent/believable? (obviously healthy scepticism never goes astray)

All input welcome.

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I listen to DJ, but as a psyop source.

Again, the cool thing about psyop sources is that they know what the truth is and what is the lie. Untangle the truth, a lot of the rest is truth they must pack in to sell the psyop package.
    What gives you the impression he's a psyop? Is there proof? (not defending him, I'm just wondering)

I wonder sometimes how far the alt community has been infiltrated by the deep state et el.
    Last edited by Lemual, 4th January 2018 at 04:54.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    That's a tricky question to answer. I would say that it depends on how and why they associate with him. He obviously has a great deal of fans and worshipers — I believe you yourself have witnessed at least one confrontation between myself and such a worshiper here at The One Truth. Does the name Collidescope ring a bell? (And she was not the only one, either.)

As a Machiavellian psychopath with a background in Scientology and neuro-linguistic programming — he's also a fan of Werner Erhard and has attended the EST seminars — El Sombrero™ is certainly very skilled at fooling people. At this very moment, Project Avalon has 11'098 members, so I don't think I need saying anything more in that regard.

Now, Richard Dolan is of course another matter. Maybe Richard doesn't care enough about Bill Ryan and his activities to actually know whom he's dealing with, because Dolan is the kind of guy who's more interested in the material than in the personalities behind it. But the Dark Journalist is suspect in and of himself, in my opinion. Look into the guy's background and you'll see what I mean.

Then there are those who very much like rubbing shoulders with El Sombrero™ because they see so much of themselves in him. I'm talking of the usual narcissists here, and I can name a few names, but I'm not going to. They are names that keep on popping up on a regular basis anyway — some perhaps a little less so these days than others, but they're still around.

Further to that, who do you find worthwhile/consistent/believable? (obviously healthy scepticism never goes astray)
    Well, I've already mentioned Richard Dolan. Whereas the subject matter of his lectures is concerned, he is to be taken seriously. He conducts his research with great diligence. Likewise, there is Michael Schratt, who was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy a few times. These guys are historians, and they can back up everything they say with evidence.

Among the credible witnesses/whistleblowers, I also count the very humble but very sincere Clifford Stone. You look at one interview with or presentation by the guy, and you instinctively know he's telling the truth as he knows it. I do not feel the same reassurance of verity when I hear Bob Dean talk. With all due respect for his age and his declining health, he comes across as pretty full of himself, and you can also feel that he's not telling you all that he knows. And that then must also by definition include a contemplation of the question whether that which he does talk about would actually be truthful.

Someone whom I do not trust (anymore) is Joseph P. Farrell. There's a little red light popping on in the back of my head every time I hear the guy talk. I also don't consider David Wilcock a reliable source of information, and specifically so because he appears to be caught up in his own woo-woo factor. He so desperately wants to believe that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, just as he also so desperately wants to believe that the aliens Corey Goode talks about would be the Ra entity of the Law Of One material.

Alfred Lambremont Webre is even worse than David Wilcock, and by a huge margin too. He's not a researcher, but instead he's just someone with an enormous dose of paranoia, a strong woo-woo factor, a lust for sensationalism beyond belief, and all he does is reiterate what he's heard elsewhere without even vetting the material. And then he writes books about it and sells them.

But I'll tell you whom you should have faith in: yourself. Don't listen to all these talking heads. Listen to yourself. Use your intuition.

I wonder sometimes how far the alt community has been infiltrated by the deep state et el.
    Not quite as far as the so-called "alt community" itself believes. After all, there is no need to. The "alt community" is perfectly capable of deceiving itself. It is all too easy for all too many people to just take someone's word at face value and/or misconstrue perfectly natural phenomena and scientific facts, rather than to actually get off their butts and do some research that doesn't include any tabloid websites or questionable YouTube sources.

What the vast majority of the so-called "alt community" needs to do, first and foremost, is stop thinking that they would be some kind of an enlightened elite just because they happen to believe in extraterrestrial visitations and/or conspiracy theories. It doesn't work like that.

So long as people thoughtlessly keep on consuming information without actually working on themselves — and by this, I am not talking about balancing one's chakras, raising one's vibrations or whatever other hollow New Age meme applies — things are never going to change. What's the difference between watching the mainstream news on television and listening to the umpteenth video from Kerry Cassidy and the likes?

That's right: nothing at all. It's all bull. As the late Mahatma Gandhi said, you must be the change you wish to see in the world — or become it, if you aren't already. There's no point in sitting in front of a screen and listening to some talking head. If you want to change the world — "you" in the impersonal, proverbial sense — then you have to start with yourself. Don't wait for the other person to do it, because you'd be waiting until the cows come home.

You are the center of your own universe, and so that is what you have to go on. And you should also not wait for anyone else to catch on, because then too, you would be waiting for the cows to come home. Just be the change, for the sake of being it, regardless of whether others pick up on it or not. Because then at least you know that you're doing The Right Thing™, and for The Right Reasons™.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Lemual (5th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

All input welcome.

What gives you the impression he's a psyop? Is there proof? (not defending him, I'm just wondering)

Since Bill Ryan, a Scientologist, is running a psyop at the kool-aid stand, and DJ ran a 6 part hit piece against CG along with the cat in the Hat, it makes sense, but actually there is more math behind it than that. Add in Greer, a CIA operative outed by Andy Basiago, and combined operations against CG/DW over the past year. The objective is to get the alt-world community to look away from the chaotic sun, coming sun flash, earth pole shift, ascension, and the global warming/solar system warming coverup using chem trails, etc.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Emil El Zapato (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Lemual (5th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    That's a tricky question to answer. I would say that it depends on how and why they associate with him. He obviously has a great deal of fans and worshipers — I believe you yourself have witnessed at least one confrontation between myself and such a worshiper here at The One Truth. Does the name Collidescope ring a bell? (And she was not the only one, either.)

As a Machiavellian psychopath with a background in Scientology and neuro-linguistic programming — he's also a fan of Werner Erhard and has attended the EST seminars — El Sombrero™ is certainly very skilled at fooling people. At this very moment, Project Avalon has 11'098 members, so I don't think I need saying anything more in that regard.

Now, Richard Dolan is of course another matter. Maybe Richard doesn't care enough about Bill Ryan and his activities to actually know whom he's dealing with, because Dolan is the kind of guy who's more interested in the material than in the personalities behind it. But the Dark Journalist is suspect in and of himself, in my opinion. Look into the guy's background and you'll see what I mean.

Then there are those who very much like rubbing shoulders with El Sombrero™ because they see so much of themselves in him. I'm talking of the usual narcissists here, and I can name a few names, but I'm not going to. They are names that keep on popping up on a regular basis anyway — some perhaps a little less so these days than others, but they're still around.

Well, I've already mentioned Richard Dolan. Whereas the subject matter of his lectures is concerned, he is to be taken seriously. He conducts his research with great diligence. Likewise, there is Michael Schratt, who was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy a few times. These guys are historians, and they can back up everything they say with evidence.

Among the credible witnesses/whistleblowers, I also count the very humble but very sincere Clifford Stone. You look at one interview with or presentation by the guy, and you instinctively know he's telling the truth as he knows it. I do not feel the same reassurance of verity when I hear Bob Dean talk. With all due respect for his age and his declining health, he comes across as pretty full of himself, and you can also feel that he's not telling you all that he knows. And that then must also by definition include a contemplation of the question whether that which he does talk about would actually be truthful.

Someone whom I do not trust (anymore) is Joseph P. Farrell. There's a little red light popping on in the back of my head every time I hear the guy talk. I also don't consider David Wilcock a reliable source of information, and specifically so because he appears to be caught up in his own woo-woo factor. He so desperately wants to believe that he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, just as he also so desperately wants to believe that the aliens Corey Goode talks about would be the Ra entity of the Law Of One material.

Alfred Lambremont Webre is even worse than David Wilcock, and by a huge margin too. He's not a researcher, but instead he's just someone with an enormous dose of paranoia, a strong woo-woo factor, a lust for sensationalism beyond belief, and all he does is reiterate what he's heard elsewhere without even vetting the material. And then he writes books about it and sells them.

But I'll tell you whom you should have faith in: yourself. Don't listen to all these talking heads. Listen to yourself. Use your intuition.

Not quite as far as the so-called "alt community" itself believes. After all, there is no need to. The "alt community" is perfectly capable of deceiving itself. It is all too easy for all too many people to just take someone's word at face value and/or misconstrue perfectly natural phenomena and scientific facts, rather than to actually get off their butts and do some research that doesn't include any tabloid websites or questionable YouTube sources.

What the vast majority of the so-called "alt community" needs to do, first and foremost, is stop thinking that they would be some kind of an enlightened elite just because they happen to believe in extraterrestrial visitations and/or conspiracy theories. It doesn't work like that.

So long as people thoughtlessly keep on consuming information without actually working on themselves — and by this, I am not talking about balancing one's chakras, raising one's vibrations or whatever other hollow New Age meme applies — things are never going to change. What's the difference between watching the mainstream news on television and listening to the umpteenth video from Kerry Cassidy and the likes?

That's right: nothing at all. It's all bull. As the late Mahatma Gandhi said, you must be the change you wish to see in the world — or become it, if you aren't already. There's no point in sitting in front of a screen and listening to some talking head. If you want to change the world — "you" in the impersonal, proverbial sense — then you have to start with yourself. Don't wait for the other person to do it, because you'd be waiting until the cows come home.

You are the center of your own universe, and so that is what you have to go on. And you should also not wait for anyone else to catch on, because then too, you would be waiting for the cows to come home. Just be the change, for the sake of being it, regardless of whether others pick up on it or not. Because then at least you know that you're doing The Right Thing™, and for The Right Reasons™.
    Above and beyond answer Aragorn! Thank you very much. As for all the points you made I agree with pretty much everything. Didn't know about Michael Schratt so also thanks for that one.

As for Dolan, I hold him in pretty high esteem. Not that he's beyond question (no one is) but I find his writings well researched and referenced. Another name I'll add (and feel free to add your opinions of him) is Nick Pope. His talks seem pretty "dry" but he seems to stick to what he knows. He is ex Govt though so that needs to be taken into consideration.

I figured the same re the "alt community". It seems lots of people are willing to throw around the psy-op label when an ill informed narcissist (or useful idiot maybe) is an equally good explanation.

Again thanks for the huge response

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018), modwiz (5th January 2018)