Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO Existence “Proven Beyond Reasonable Doubt,” Says Former Head of Pentagon Alien Program

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    no doubt, I'm totally psy-op'd... What am I suppose to do again?

It's obvious this presentation is based on a template...Special Report...woo hoo, can't hardly wait... omigod, spare us all please!
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    The sources for where the 'public' is getting their information scream "project" of some sort. There are no wholesome people involved in this story unfolding and the stench of it is nauseating. A human wishing to be rescued by aliens is a failing human because they have rejected their place in the Universe and their agency on the Earth.

The particular species of humanoid on Earth is far more 'special' than any outside group might even fully comprehend. Unfortunately, the dis-empowerment and breaking of the psyche of too many creates a fertile condition for desiring and wishing for salvation from those 'who know better' than us. Salvation themes are part of the sepsis from the middle-east sky god religions and dominate the psyche of the Anglo-American empire and their past colonial victims.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Fred Steeves (16th January 2022), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Perhaps, but speaking for myself, I just want to talk to one about their planet, maybe take a trip there, as one of my co-workers says, 'he wants to see the brochures before he goes...

My biggest dream as a young boy was to be the 1st man on mars...I planned my life around that until reality hit me in the back of the head...Why 'they' would be in any better position to 'save us' than we are ourselves strikes me as a bit of a mystery? There is so much more to the potential exchanges that being saved is dwarfed in importance. In fact, we might actually learn that we CAN save ourselves if we acted as if we had any damn sense.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    I'm not going to let anybody dampen my spirits. The way I see it, the more naysayers the better...This just feels different to me...No promises, no spectacuganza, no invading fleets, just plain give me the facts, ma'am. If that is meant as a diversionary tactic...I congratulate for a job damn well done...Just do the research, publish the results and I'll be as happy as a dawg with 2 peepees.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), jcocks (1st January 2018), Kathy (1st January 2018), modwiz (30th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Enjoying this thread - great to see the discussion open up. Have attached a link - I may have posted it before but it seems appropriate to share it here. It is worth a look. The Person/People who compiled their research into an ordered and easy to read list have done well!

http://in5d.com/ufos-and-extraterres...n-art-history/

The aspect of being saved by Intergalactic Visitors - is a really interesting point of thinking. So I ask myself: Do I want to be saved by an Intergalactic Visitor?? Saved from what/who/whatever??

What I would really really really like is to interact on a face to face basis. Share information and evidence. Share knowledge. Any help from a Sentient Being who is evolved and has the ability to Teach - now that is a concept I could embrace.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), modwiz (30th December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I'm not going to let anybody dampen my spirits. The way I see it, the more naysayers the better...This just feels different to me...No promises, no spectacuganza, no invading fleets, just plain give me the facts, ma'am. If that is meant as a diversionary tactic...I congratulate for a job damn well done...Just do the research, publish the results and I'll be as happy as a dawg with 2 peepees.
    Not sure if I am considered a naysayer by you. My words were a long form of the 'Lost In Space" robot saying, "Danger, Will Robinson". Ringing an alarm is not the same as being a naysayer.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    anything but extraterrestrial craft.
    I've always wondered why the ET explanation was such a stretch for people. It actually seems pretty reasonable to me.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), boja (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Not sure if I am considered a naysayer by you. My words were a long form of the 'Lost In Space" robot saying, "Danger, Will Robinson". Ringing an alarm is not the same as being a naysayer.
    yeah, I'm with you on that one...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), modwiz (31st December 2017)

Thanks
    It has occurred to me why this is happening now...it is the result of long term ongoing efforts, BUT, the tipping point is that mainstream media has been maligned so viciously by the current administration and his ostensible political party that MSM finally has had enough. It is national loyalty that has always kept them silent, why they cooperated fully with government to 'help' keep the U.S. safe.

I'm sure they are feeling there is no safety to be had, in fact, I"m sure MSM feels that the MORE information they release to the public now the safer and more secure the U.S will be. Let's hope they don't lose that 'f*ck it' feeling just yet.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (31st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It is national loyalty that has always kept them silent, why they cooperated fully with government to 'help' keep the U.S. safe.
    With the advent of Project Mockingbird (and others we don't know about) I'm not sure it was just loyalty keeping them silent. I'm sure some journalist believe in National secrecy/security (and didn't report certain things due to that) but a lot would have been silenced through ridicule and dissuasion from the aforementioned alphabet soup agency "plants".

I do hope that some in the (ms) media remain recalcitrant and continue to report on this.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), boja (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    The sources for where the 'public' is getting their information scream "project" of some sort.
    I concur in spades, except being a semi pedant the "p" would be capitalized in "Project". As an aside, I wouldn't leave the Alternative Community's sources of information unblemished either, considering our sources and the public's sources are now seen beginning to blend seamlessly as one.

Name:  Spock.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  10.3 KB
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (31st December 2017), modwiz (31st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I concur in spades, except being a semi pedant the "p" would be capitalized in "Project". As an aside, I wouldn't leave the Alternative Community's sources of information unblemished either, considering our sources and the public's sources are now seen beginning to blend seamlessly as one.

When it comes to this topic I doubt there are any sources of information that are pristine, well external ones anyway.

Further to this being a "Project", I can't remember what thread it was on but I was discussing the whole Tom Delonge affair and positing that it seemed like some kind of psy-op/distraction. It seems there is at least one character common to both, namely Luis Elizondo.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), boja (3rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Fred Steeves (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), modwiz (31st December 2017)

Thanks
    As an aside, I wouldn't leave the Alternative Community's sources of information unblemished either, considering our sources and the public's sources are now seen beginning to blend seamlessly as one.
    Agreed, big time. To overcome the opposition, become it. The inner emptiness of the many new ager's has created a vacuum that sucks in anything with little to no discretion. Reading live chats of any ilk, where the public get to display their collective wisdom is too often a pathetic shitshow of turd-flinging monkeys. The turds being memes and phrases used with no comprehension of their meaning. Words tossed around to apeear 'woke'.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2017), enjoy being (31st December 2017), Fred Steeves (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (31st December 2017)

Thanks

that's a good thing...a dose of reality never hurt anyone...

Agreed, big time. To overcome the opposition, become it. The inner emptiness of the many new ager's has created a vacuum that sucks in anything with little to no discretion. Reading live chats of any ilk, where the public get to display their collective wisdom is too often a pathetic shitshow of turd-flinging monkeys. The turds being memes and phrases used with no comprehension of their meaning. Words tossed around to apeear 'woke'.
    Becoming it is a natural progression of 'projection'. It really is not a matter of becoming it, it is the revelation that it is it. Does that sound 'woke' enough...

Quote Originally posted by Lemual View Post
    When it comes to this topic I doubt there are any sources of information that are pristine, well external ones anyway.

Further to this being a "Project", I can't remember what thread it was on but I was discussing the whole Tom Delonge affair and positing that it seemed like some kind of psy-op/distraction. It seems there is at least one character common to both, namely Luis Elizondo.
    I think what is being lost in the discussion is a point that someone made early on...Tom Delonge Project is irrelevant to the 'event'. It occurred as a result of the New York Times info release, not really anything Delonge or Elizondo did. Perhaps synchronicity in action, perhaps even something that was meant to be.

What is earth shattering to me is the fact that after so many years of 'pretending' there was no official interest, we now know that it was all a cover and that is what is really revelatory. I, for one, can breathe a sigh of relief for many reasons.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), boja (27th April 2019), Dreamtimer (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (2nd January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    The particular species of humanoid on Earth is far more 'special' than any outside group might even fully comprehend. Unfortunately, the dis-empowerment and breaking of the psyche of too many creates a fertile condition for desiring and wishing for salvation from those 'who know better' than us. Salvation themes are part of the sepsis from the middle-east sky god religions and dominate the psyche of the Anglo-American empire and their past colonial victims.
    Oh, we're "special" alright...and what makes different from the non-humanoid species here on earth (that we are aware of, ie the rest of the animals and plants) is the way we process and use the information we receive.

Knowing valid information about any "outside groups" is empowering, and programming us to believe that we can only see more self aware species with more information (and more healthy/practical uses of it) as saviors is disempowering.

Someone/something has more information, more useful information...and I think what this thread shows is how well whoever has it has managed to control and shape and it (the information we receive...and don't). It's difficult to discern if a DeLong e or a Greer or any of these characters are (or were) "working" for their own self interest (which possibly may have been service to others originally), or always for some other agency/agenda (knowingly or not), or some combination.

Being unable to determine that, it is even harder to discern any of the information they share (or are allowed to share). When we speak of empowerment (or disempowerment), it is always going to come to a level a faith (if in nothing else, our own discernment). The one thing we can know (and rarely consciously base our thoughts from) is that more often than not, we base what information we believe in on emotions (which are easily manipulated, and often counter to what "subjective reality" would agree upon.

So bringing it back, this is why emotional maturity and self awareness are so crucial...empowering. But projecting on to the rest of the species that it always manifests in a savior paradigm is a generalization, while maybe a little bit useful in approaching this specific subject matter...I think a more useful approach is to look to religious/savior aspects of what we call SCIENCE...authority approved information that is supposedly based more in physical scientific method applied "evidence"

History--or at least my observation of the information that has come into my awareness in this lifetime--has shown that SOMEONE has piles of stuff like they show in the old clip at the beginning of this thread. My heart and mind tell me it would be in the interest of this species that all of it should be shares and discussed with everyone, in order to create a more accurate "science-based" picture. But we have a reality created where it is "known" that whoever has all of it, believes it to be a danger to have it released. And in actuality that IS a real reality, otherwise we would have it.

So there is a very REAL reality where we are limited and disempowered, by beliefs put upon us--mmaybe even by ourselves. Most artistic interpretations of this say we can only release ourselves from this self imposed prison by rising up in revolution and oust the controllers, and in practise this cycle repeats...but with the actual controllers giving the "masses" that the enemy is this or that figurehead leading this or that army...and when the tools are overthrown the rebels just take up those tools' spots, never gaining access to the real empowering information.

Watching this cycle in our "history" and popular entertainment, it is easy to slip into mindset, idea, belief...that something with as much or more info than our controllers will provide it to us in a way we can practically use. There's only so much our inner work and emotional maturity can do. The monkeys aren't escaping the bars of their zoo without help, and if a clever few do, they aren't going to live a free soverign life in this reality without help from some "outside group"...and it doesn't matter if they think those helpers are sky gods or star people. There is a reality we can't "know ourselves" out of escaping.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st December 2017), Dumpster Diver (31st December 2017), Elen (1st January 2018), Emil El Zapato (31st December 2017), Kathy (1st January 2018), Lemual (2nd January 2018)