Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I blame it all on Dreamy’s fascination with MREs.
    Alright then, as a non-Acronymian, I will ask: what the eff are MREs? (And then everybody get back to the topic! )
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Oops. I'm sorry, I try to be more aware and less Amerocentric. It's really hard.

Meals Ready to Eat were developed for troops on the field. Everything is sealed and in a box.

I did mention the meteor fragments on Lake Michigan.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018), enjoy being (9th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Oops. I'm sorry, I try to be more aware and less Amerocentric. It's really hard.

Meals Ready to Eat were developed for troops on the field. Everything is sealed and in a box.
    Ah yes, I remember something similar from my army days. It wasn't exactly "ready to eat", though. We had a different name for them too, but I don't remember anymore what they were called. In spite of my eidetic memory, that was almost 34 years ago.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I did mention the meteor fragments on Lake Michigan.
    Yep, I saw that. So...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th February 2018), Elen (10th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Dream, I haven't heard anything about fragments on a frozen lake.

Nothing new on Ed either.

Large trees snapped like twigs in the Steve of Washington. Collateral damage from the secret war?

The secret war isn't so secret anymore. The SSP isn't so secret anymore. The Trumpet having fake hair and cheetoh orange make up isn't so secret anymore. Mystery booms aren't so secret anymore.

What's next? What secret will come out next? The Earth is flat? Hollow? Do all of realize how strong the mind control really is?

Disclosure is old news for some of us. I don't think there are alien beings I know there are. The mind control conditioning has been very effective. Mix in religion and you have a potent cocktail people cannot overcome. The time is near for the next move - disclosure.

I have not seen any Orbs lately. My security camera that had a ton of them has changed to very little. Go figure. I'm too dang tired to care. I'm too tired to research. I just dabble. My camera is back in my car now though. Do much going on I want to be ready.

I expect increased activity in the sky.

They seem to be having difficulty starting another war. This is really good news. I hope it is true.

I don't mind your off topic comments at all. You folks are sincere so who cares if we go off topic...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th February 2018), Dreamtimer (12th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I know one thing about snapping trees in the Northwest. The extended drought weakened the trees and the bark beetles ate them to death. Once they die, they dry out so thoroughly that they must be cut down before that happens or the trees splinter and the wood becomes useless.

There are long-term biological studies being conducted now to determine the effect on the ecosystem of such a huge loss. So many trees have died that it's changed the natural balance. And they're a hazard both because of the splintering and fire risk.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (12th February 2018), Elen (12th February 2018), Orbs (13th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fair enough Dream.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th February 2018), Dreamtimer (13th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (13th February 2018), Elen (13th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing new to report.

It seems these booms are happening a lot and all over. I tend to push it all off on the secret war that isn't so secret anymore. Seems reasonable.

Honestly, look how long things have been building just because of the corruption in the US. Base on the moon and Mars. SSP. Interference etc. it's going to take a lot to unwind it all.

I hope we can get her done before Mommy looses Her cool...

Just saying

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th February 2018), Dreamtimer (14th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (14th February 2018), Elen (15th February 2018), enjoy being (14th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Oh okay on off-topic, our moon will be 0.0% illumination this time around for the New Moon. Which is tomorrow (Friday) in this time zone. We also have a partial Solar Eclipse in 24 hours, well 23 hours and 42 mins.

It is just starting to heat up again for the day, it has been one hot summer that is for sure. No more booms here for a while, they finished all the major road works in the area some months ago.

I used to have regular dreams of living on the moon when I was a kid, maybe I should start doing seminars?

Oh and I would also like to muse regards the moon and last months supposed super blue blood moon... yes most people had one, but New Zealand technically didn't as it was at 2 am on the first of Feburary... but that didn't stop the media buzzing the heck out about it and claiming it to be here, conveniently omitting the 2am, 1st of February bit. Well I wait expectantly for them to uphold that 'data set' as the next full moon is on the second of March, which would mean they can't slip it back a day and get it into February. So I await the shock and awe news that the month of February has no Full Moon at all. Do I sound absurd? Well in the case of other locations if my calculations are correct then you lot, even more so have no Full Moon this month. Which is correct if you check up. This last happened in 1999. Except well we DID have a Full Moon here in NZ as I said.

But don't worry March will have yet another 2 moon extravaganza for you... Well apart from New Zealand again as the Blue Moon falls on April Fools day at 1.38am, and I expect the locals here to ignore that and jump on the blue moon buzz.. sigh.

Just to jump back to this month though, the next full moon will theoretically be another super moon, with the Perigee being on the 28th, it is also the ascending node, which was what the super blue blood moon was this/last month. None of the media experts chose to mention that, which would have been good as it was another synchronism to the blue, super, blood set. The ascending node is when the moon crosses the Earths ecliptic into the Northern Hemisphere. I liken the effects to the ping of a sweet spot when hitting a ball. Clicks fingers. Notice any heightened storm effects during that period? yeah.

So this one coming has the Perigee the same amount of days apart from the Full Moon, but instead of the Full Moon having the ascending node, the Perigee does. Over time of observation, I have seen that the Perigee can have just as much if not more effect on 'things' as a Full Moon. Especially when the Perigee happens before the Full Moon in a ripening fashion. So, hold on to your tickets for another potentially raucous few days in a 12-14 days time.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 14th February 2018 at 20:55.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th February 2018), Dreamtimer (15th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th February 2018), Elen (15th February 2018), Orbs (15th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing, I was driving to work yesterday and the moon was a crescent. I thought how little I observe the moon and was wondering what I was missing. Thx for your post. It appears I'm missing out.

I have taken many photos of the moon. I have a few which show a green ring/atmosphere. No, I'm not "pissed" I'm sleeping. Chris Thomas identified an atmosphere on the moon made of natrium. I think it is salty like?

We all know we never see the backside - perfect for a base. I'm confident it is reall cold but if you have free energy technology I'm sure you can heat things up. Maybe we are lied to and it is not 240 F below zero?

I like Secureteam10 for an aggregation of stuff. Tylor is ok. He made a video about the moon and it was embarrassing but hey, we all make mistakes.

This very recent one shows Orbs i over England. It is pretty good and only a few minutes long.

(Edit: I posted the wrong video)
    Last edited by Orbs, 15th February 2018 at 08:34. Reason: fixed your video ;)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th February 2018), Elen (15th February 2018), enjoy being (15th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Chris Thomas identified an atmosphere on the moon made of natrium. I think it is salty like?
    The moon does have a very thin atmosphere, but it's not natrium. It's carbon dioxide.

I like Secureteam10 for an aggregation of stuff.
    According to something I've read still very recently, Secure Team 10 would actually be deliberate disinformation, akin to ThirdPhaseOfMoon. Personally, I'm inclined to agree.

I've fixed your video link, but are you sure this is the video that you wanted to post?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (15th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th February 2018), Elen (15th February 2018), enjoy being (15th February 2018), Orbs (15th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I get my moon phase data from an android app called, Lunar Phase, by AndScaloid. It is great.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th February 2018), Dreamtimer (15th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th February 2018), Elen (15th February 2018), Orbs (15th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I posted the wrong video. I can't find it. Back to sleep...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th February 2018), Dreamtimer (15th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th February 2018), Elen (15th February 2018), enjoy being (15th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Every syllable about the moon in the video I watched was disinformation. He sensationalized as well.

He simply makes me aware of certain events and presents done good Orb footage at times. None of it his. I'll try to find it. It is along the lines of what we have discussed here.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th February 2018), Dreamtimer (15th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th February 2018), Elen (15th February 2018), enjoy being (15th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Driving to work yesterday while dark I saw one star only. It was way closer and very bright. 2 o'clock high.
    Didn't move really.

When you see one "star" and no others for as long as it is in front of you and you drive past it it is a vessel. Keep your eyes peeled. You never know when or where...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As far as I know my eyes are fine... okay they can get tired occasionally and white writing becomes blurry.. but generally fine, better since improving my diet...
    But for a good number of years now stars do not look like singular white dots to me like they used to. They appear to be made up of 2, 3, or 4 different coloured lights, mainly of red and blue, with touches or glints of orange/yellow, and with white being there, I guess, like the combining of colours creates white light..

Wondering if this is the case for others, and if they recall them being differently observed in the past.

Another random bit regards observing stars, is when you can look at the rays coming off them in that starry fashion, as lines of light stretching toward you like a perspective view down a tunnel or tubing. When I have looked at them in this way (aided by mist or atmospherics) the whole view feels like visual time travel cross with teleportation, if you get what I mean. :thumbsup:

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), Orbs (16th February 2018)