Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I am to the point in my life where I don't require approval from anyone regarding what I know or believe for that matter. Telling people she me of the things some of us know discredits and really serves no gain. I suspect people shut up about some of the things they know for similar reasons.

It's almost pointless to say some things. This is why this investigation tries to show facts you can verify on your own. Sources you can check out. Make your own decisions.

I don't doubt there is chatter about communications being picked up.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I forgot to say thank you to those that joked around recently. Good call.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    That was interesting.

Not sure what you saw Dumpster. It fits a pattern of debris though. Why it burns is understandable but the thing in Michigan exploded. That puzzles me.

I have mentioned personnel piloting the ships. Looking down on cars etc. They never seem to talk. I would imagine they are hand picked. Not sure if you could just join...
    Phoenix seems to be a hot spot for seeing weird sky stuff. I was thinking I’d be seeing more in Sadona, but I seem to be unusually blind to it...oh, maybe my vision being bad has something to do with it...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Why Phoenix? There's a lot of desert and mountains. What is it about that area that would make it better for these programs than others?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (3rd February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Why Phoenix? There's a lot of desert and mountains. What is it about that area that would make it better for these programs than others?
    I dunno. We laugh about ‘Zonies being dizzy from the heat, but now that I am one...

The native Americans may have a lot to do with this, btw...there’s a lot happening in the deserts it seems. Perhaps the giant magnetic anomaly under Sadona unleashes stuff like this:

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018), Orbs (4th February 2018)

Thanks
    Is this anomaly the cause of the vortex areas? We were in Sedona for one Christmas and I loved just being there. I didn't go visit any of them.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    FYI, I wake up late at night due to gargantuan amounts of stress thrust upon me and I post from my phone and autocomplete makes for a lot of mistakes I am too lazy to fix on that phone.

I apologize and hopefully you all can read through it.

I was unaware of any magnetic thingy in Sedona. The native American piece of the puzzle sounds interesting. Boy, did they get the short end of the stick. We got them drunk and then shot them and stole their land. Well, more or less.

Anywho, they have very a very interesting history which I know little about. There is one guy claiming that black people were part of this culture. He made a great argument we have been lied to.

What a surprise, eh? Says they were here as Indians and had "copper skin." This has been scrubbed from history and he went into detail how and why. He also claimed (Dane something) that shipping in black people from Africa is a lie.

I don't know how many weeks the "middle passage" took but it seems to me have a cargo hull full of people you had to feed without refrigeration seems off. If you allowed them to piss and poo themselves you would have to live with the smell the entire time. And flies, etc.

Sounds like BS to me. It would have been logistically impossible to bring boat loads of slaves that far if you ask me. This Dane dude is claiming the slaves were native Americans and were dark skinned. HE claims African Americans refer to white people from Africa.

Anyway, I have to work. I have always wanted to know more about indigenous people and Dane claims black skinned people were indigenous to the North America.

I think the first truly documented evidence of biological warfare came from blankets laces with viruses. That really knocked them down - if it is true. I don't know what to believe sometimes. Other times, my soul slaps me silly. It like to torture me.

Be careful what you ask for. It can be so overwhelming it will put you on the floor. I am just glad to see these Orb ships are showing up more and more as I have predicted. I want all of you to see them with your own eyes. You will know it when you see one.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2018), Dreamtimer (4th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    We're talking about pirates and privateers who already had beaucoup disease and smells going on. If you believe a race is filthy then filth is where they belong. It was apparently worth the loss to pack them in like sardines.

How in the world did slaves survive in the South in the hot sun working all day with barely anything to drink and the whip as close friend? It's pretty astounding. I'm weak. I'd die.

The Seminoles are the most prominent example that I know of who allowed black people, escaped slaves, into their territory. They are also the ones who held off the soldiers and stayed in their original land. They're pretty bad-ass.

Native Americans have legends both of giants and of red ocher people. Many different tribes speak of the colors of man: red, brown, yellow, and white.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (3rd February 2018), Kathy (5th February 2018), Orbs (3rd February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Dream, I bet there is a lot more truth in their "legends" than we get in our justice system.

I know that time travel into the past is possible. I have given up you can travel to the future. It is my understanding once you go back you cannot come back - you have to stay there.

I am always tempted to want to go back. Just to see for myself. However, there are people in this time it would hurt if I just disappeared. Then I think of reading the Akashik for answers and how there must be other ways to find out what happened. I know the soul can tell us.

I can't get information in either of these two ways unless my soul decides. I can't access a thing actually and it is clearly a one way door. This is why I believe psychic people can access the Akashic, read DNA etc. Our souls have all the answers.

This is one heck of an irony - something as close as our own souls have all the answers yet they are a million miles away.

The first thing I will do after death is beat the snot out of my soul. Ha ha ha

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th February 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (4th February 2018), Kathy (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    I used to want to go slap Murphy, as in Murphy's law.

I believe it's possible to travel through time/dimensions in the dream/astral state which is not unlike the state of the spirit/soul once it's 'free' of the body. People practice for the afterlife in many ways and they also travel to observe. I'm no adept myself.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (4th February 2018), Kathy (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Is this anomaly the cause of the vortex areas? We were in Sedona for one Christmas and I loved just being there. I didn't go visit any of them.
    The magnetic anomaly is the result of all the iron oxide in the red rocks around Sedona. The red color of the rocks is from Iron oxide, i.e. rust. As a result the magnetic effect of the massive dipole can be felt some 25 miles away (sez the GF).

The above is a photo of a magnet with iron filings scattered so you can see the lines of force. Now imagine the magnet buried in the ground, about 20 miles across with the N pole sticking up out of the ground. Thats what we have here in Sedona.

Perhaps this is a better picture.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th February 2018), Dreamtimer (4th February 2018), Elen (4th February 2018), Kathy (5th February 2018)

Thanks
    So the South pole is buried? Is the cause known? (again wishing I had studied geology) What makes a huge area magnetic? Can impact cause that? I feel vaguely like I heard that.

That pattern is reminiscent of the patterns of mitosis and meiosis.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (4th February 2018), Kathy (5th February 2018)

Thanks

This is what the earth’s magnetic lines look like.

...and yes, the force lines of mitosis and meiosis are similar. Toroid shapes are everywhere in nature:
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 4th February 2018 at 00:48.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th February 2018), Dreamtimer (4th February 2018), Elen (4th February 2018), Kathy (5th February 2018), Orbs (4th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    I know that time travel into the past is possible. I have given up you can travel to the future. It is my understanding once you go back you cannot come back - you have to stay there.
    No offense, but I'm afraid you've got that all backwards, Orbs — as I explained to you in this post here.

As Einstein stated — and this has already repeatedly and empirically been proven correct in several distinct and independent experiments — the passing of time is relative, and both speed and acceleration cause the passing of time for the traveler to slow down in relation to an inert observer. In other words, if someone were to travel at a speed close enough to the speed of light in a vacuum, then an inert observer would perceive the clocks on board of the traveler's ship to be running slow, compared to the observer's own clock.

Now, if the traveler were moving at 98% of c — i.e. the speed of light in a vacuum, which has been determined as being 299'792'458 meters per second — then the magnitude of this time dilation would be 5:1 for the inert observer, or otherwise put, if the traveler were moving at 98% of c for two (2) years on his or her own clock, then for the inert observer, ten (10) years would come to pass. And as such, with the traveler having aged only two years and the observer having aged ten years, one could say that the traveler has effectively traveled eight years into his or her own future.

It doesn't take any esoteric or exotic technology for anyone to travel into the future, because we are all doing it every day. It just so happens to be that we never even notice it, because when we travel, we travel far slower than c, and the time dilation effect is infinitesimal at everyday speeds. It can however be measured by comparing two identical cesium clocks, one of which would be stationary and the other one being on board of the vehicle, but even then still, the vehicle in question would have to be a jet airplane for there to be a clear enough difference in the time elapsed on both clocks — "clear enough" being only in the magnitude of nanoseconds.

The above was empirically tested and has been proven absolutely correct, as well as that other but similar tests have shown that time appears to pass faster at higher altitude than at sea level due to the difference in gravity — which per Einstein's General Relativity is the exact same thing as acceleration. Altitude-related time dilation is even more conspicuous when it comes to the cesium clocks on board of satellites, because they are positioned in an area of very low gravity, far enough away from Earth. The cesium clocks on board of satellites have been observed to run fast compared to their identical counterparts on the ground, with as a result that the clocks need to be recalibrated every so often, or else things like satellite-based navigation and satellite-dependent communication wouldn't even work properly anymore.

Now, traveling back in time on the other hand is considered impossible without violating general relativity, or otherwise put, without effectively crossing the boundaries between alternate realities. As I've explained to you in this post here on the thread, it is possible to travel back in time, but understanding how that works would require consciousness to be brought into the equation. And this is something mainstream scientists are reluctant to do, albeit that there may be some hope in that regard, as I've posted in this thread here.

As for whether you get stuck when you travel "back" to the past, that all depends on whether you change something to the timeline. If you change the timeline, then the original timeline whence you came will still be there, but you will then find yourself on a new timeline, and thus, effectively in a different reality. And this is where consciousness comes into play, because there might be things in this different reality which might be paradoxical with regard to the original timeline — e.g. a person who is alive on one timeline and dead on the other, as, again, I have explained to you in this post.

The first thing I will do after death is beat the snot out of my soul. Ha ha ha
    If anything bad happens to you in this life and it comes from outside of this reality, then it doesn't actually come from your soul. Your soul is only the blueprint of who you are — it's your identity. But what you are is consciousness, and more specifically, you are an individuated fragment of the larger consciousness field that encompasses the entire universe.

And it is this larger consciousness field that isn't necessarily benevolent — it is actually quite self-serving. It makes decisions and causes things to happen in your (and everybody else's) life that you do not like. The very fact that you do not like these things is evidential of how your soul cannot agree with them and would also not condone them.

In other words, it's not your soul you should be beating up.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (4th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (4th February 2018), Orbs (4th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I sure do want to take a swing at my soul. Then again, be careful what you wish for. I pretty much got mine.

Aragorn, did you watch that Les Brown video I posted about crystals? I think you would really enjoy it.

Anyone else watch it? I posted it in the Chris Thomas thread.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th February 2018), Dreamtimer (4th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th February 2018), Elen (4th February 2018)