Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Don't worry about Dumpy...he's just a smart-@SS...OK.
    What? I’m not that smart!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2017), Elen (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017), modwiz (23rd December 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    What? I’m not that smart!
    :batman

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2017), Dumpster Diver (22nd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017), modwiz (23rd December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I searched and found all sorts of stuff about Orbs and security cameras. People are seeing them and some of the footage is indoors. I can't yet figure it out.

Most people say it is dust. It is odd 4 other cameras don't record hardly a thing like it. Others say the same thing - one camera has all the action.

I noticed yesterday some of the Orbs appeared to originate in front of the camera. Most just flew past it.
    Last edited by Orbs, 23rd December 2017 at 07:35.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2017), Elen (23rd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017), modwiz (23rd December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I searched and found all sorts of stuff about Orbs and security cameras. People are seeing them and some of the footage is indoors. I can't yet figure it out.

Most people say it is dust.
    Well, that's just the thing with this phenomenon, Orbs. Sometimes it really is dust, and other times it is not. Just like sometimes people mistake a genuine and possibly experimental airplane, or possibly even the planet Venus, for a UFO, while other times it really is a craft with an exotic type of propulsion — whether belonging to a secret space program or whether from off-world.

There's no one-size-fits-all explanation to this type of thing, and the fact that too many people are looking for exactly such a one-size-fits-all answer is what generates so many misunderstandings and delusional ideas within this so-called alternative community.

Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    It is odd 4 other cameras don't record hardly a thing like it. Others say the same thing - one camera has all the action.

I noticed yesterday some of the Orbs appeared to originate in front of the camera. Most just flew past it.
    The placement of the camera surely matters. However, I personally maintain — and I am only being honest with you, Orbs — that the orbs registering on your camera would be plasma spheres, generated by the electromagnetic field from the transformer. You mention that it moved opposite the wind, but this is an electrical phenomenon, so its behavior may be somewhat counterintuitive.

I grew up in a very small village — only about 3'000 inhabitants at the time — where people were highly superstitious, and especially so the old folk. When I was still a young boy, I remember my grandmother telling me about how a strange orb of light — of which we now know that it was ball lightning — came inside through the glass of the window without shattering it, and everybody was afraid to move until it had left again, which it did in the same way as how it had come in. It simply passed through the room and went out the other window, and again without damaging the glass. The belief in those days was that if you moved, it would come toward you, and if it touched you, you would die.

Some people have tried to hit ball lightning with a stick or a shovel, and they reported that when hit, the orb would explode with a loud bang. Others said that they couldn't even hit it at all because it was moving fast and erratically.

The phenomenon is as yet still not fully understood, but what I do know is that under certain circumstances, plasma spheres can occur in mid air. One way of creating them is with a medium-powered laser, which strips electrons from the air molecules as it passes through the air, leaving very small momentary luminescent orbs in its path.

The US military even has a weapon based upon this technology, called an electrolaser, which creates a plasma channel, along which then a powerful electric charge is fired in order to stun or kill a target at a large distance — similar to the well-known taser, but without needing a conducting wire between the weapon and the target.

So yeah, to me, plasma seems to be the most logical explanation for what your camera is registering. But as they say, your mileage may vary.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (23rd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017), modwiz (23rd December 2017), Onthebit (5th January 2018), Orbs (23rd December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    As of now there is the energy theory and the particulate theory.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2017), Elen (23rd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Under the right conditions it is possible to photograph the particles in the air from spraying. It needs to be sunny, you need a high zoom and you need technique.

If you point the camera at an obstacle on high zoom that blocks the sun such as a beam you can look through the camera and see the particals reflecting the sun. The first time I dicovered this I was not very happy.

I don't know if they were nano particles but they were raining down (no wind) in infinity but the eye could not see them.

This is particulate. Shiny metal. Made you sick to see it.

If the security camera was picking this up so would the others. Same building etc. note none of the countless particles in the sunshine were Orbs.

It is possible the IR is picking up on reflections but there is no light source when it is dark and the lights are off. The Orbs are not always right in front of the camera either.
    Last edited by Orbs, 23rd December 2017 at 09:02.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2017), Elen (23rd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Setting up a camera that can film large frame rates might make it easier to catch it in a still?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    That's something Nothing. Ha ha

The camera is not HD and the frame rate probably is slow. I won't be able to change it any time soon but good call.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    I see these orbs all the time on my mum and dads camera.Most can be explained but some cant.

I was curious about these orbs and a friend suggested i do a test,He said go get a towl and waff it up and down and i kid you not there were thousands of these orbs shooting here there and everywhere.We then realised that these orbs were nothing but dust.

But on one occasion we was in a pub doing a ghost hunt and we asked if there was any spirits here, then can you please show yourselves.After looking back at the footage which unfortunately i do not have this huge orb came like through the wall and you could see a face in it.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (23rd December 2017), modwiz (23rd December 2017), Orbs (23rd December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The One, no kidding?

I photographed a large Orb within a couple of meters of me. I don't talk about it and have not looked at it in years. I have a theory but I try to stick to more current events.

The most popular Orbs , or topic, is the SSP. I have shared what to look for. I will continue to share as I think of stuff.

Not all Orbs are the same. Most are military but not all. I encourage all of you to take photos. A CCD chip can read things we can't see. We have to be patient. You can take a lot of photos before the big nanu.

Energy is hard to explain. Non physical life can show up on a digital camera more than a conventional one. Take pictures wherever you go.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017), The One (24th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    I see these orbs all the time on my mum and dads camera.Most can be explained but some cant.

I was curious about these orbs and a friend suggested i do a test,He said go get a towl and waff it up and down and i kid you not there were thousands of these orbs shooting here there and everywhere.We then realised that these orbs were nothing but dust.

But on one occasion we was in a pub doing a ghost hunt and we asked if there was any spirits here, then can you please show yourselves.After looking back at the footage which unfortunately i do not have this huge orb came like through the wall and you could see a face in it.
    well, that makes me consider possibilities then. I think Orbs are cool, but very difficult to separate types of phenomena causing them. My daughter's stepdad has worked on a ghost hunting team that claims to have witnessed 'demonic' activity. That's a clue to stay far far away.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017), The One (24th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Pretender, I am having trouble believing in demons etc. The whole devilish thingy is a scam. However, maybe some souls are pissed off and hang out.

I am confident people experience what is described as demonic but I thing the jury is out. Maybe it is the damn Annunaki/Hawthor skum bags.

Anywho, I will try to share more about Orbs.

Chris Thomas wrote some cool stuff about them. I recommend reading it. It's good stuff.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd December 2017), The One (24th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Even demons are forms of energy...they are called by many different names...in fact, biblical text is clear...'my name is legion'...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017), The One (24th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I believe you Pretender. It is bizarre stuff.

All these rituals we hear of. How many are true? Honestly I don't know.

I will focus on the Orbs. I think the security camera Orbs can be solved. We can apply what we have learned...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017), The One (24th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Perhaps in the way that people theorise about the existence of "energy based being" these are minute electromagnetic lifeforms akin to flies.

Electromagnetic Gnats?

(I put this theory forward as no more than a flight of fancy)

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lemual For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017), The One (24th December 2017)