Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    God's joke was "be careful what you ask for." Cause we just might get it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The Trumpet... I don't say much about him. I always wonder when will the spraying stop?

Seems an honest person would end them instantly. Go figure...
    Chemtrails? The real reason behind this is to tamp down the sun’s increasing energy here at the earth’s surface. Also the Global Warming/CO2 hoax. All a cover for the coming sun flash, earth pole shift, catastrophic civilization crash and earth reset for the next group of earth hamsters.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018)

Thanks
    We evolved with the mushrooms and share much with that kingdom. Mammals and mushrooms. We should look to mushrooms. Paul Stamets said something about Star Trek using some of his mushroom ideas in their new drive, which goes from point to point. Some kind of mycelial magic.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th January 2018), Elen (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), Onthebit (5th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    We evolved with the mushrooms and share much with that kingdom. Mammals and mushrooms. We should look to mushrooms. Paul Stamets said something about Star Trek using some of his mushroom ideas in their new drive, which goes from point to point. Some kind of mycelial magic.
    We are 'schrooms! This explains a lot...as in being kept in the dark and covered with BS.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (4th January 2018), Kathy (4th January 2018), sandy (5th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I was thinking about spheres. Inherently strong like an egg. Planets are spheres. I understand the Earth is bulging a bit at the equator but it is a sphere.

What I don't get is the seem to be able to ignore the atmosphere. I guess I don't know that. The fastest I have ever seen was very high up. Went from one side of the sky and half way back in a few seconds. It looked like a star hauling arss and was at night. It of course looked like a sphere. But it was too far too fast.

Chris Thomas writes about light travels at different speeds in other places. He writes some of theses ships can travel from point a to b on or around that speed. I don't have a problem believing that. I think these things use some kind of electromagnetic drive.

So, how fast can they go to the moon? Even at 17,500 mph you are about 14 days. I would think these things get there in minutes? Seconds? Once you get past our atmosphere can't you haul arss?

My understanding is you can cruise throughout the solar system. What a riot that would be. Would any of you go for a ride if the driver was not human? Would you climb in and go?

If it was a Velon I sure as hell wouldn't go. But if any other race offered I'd go. I often wonder if I was paid a visit once. I was alone in the forest. I woke up to very bright lights and could not move for a few seconds. I recall looking out the window and the light was so bright I could see the leaves as if day. To this day I can't say if I was dreaming or not.

I would imagine it was military and since I am an idiot I have believed it was a dream. About 3 years ago. You know, if I ever did go for a ride I don't think I would tell hardly a soul. This post has made me think about how much ridicule you would take for telling such a tale.

I refuse to believe I was visited by the military and will continue to think it was a dream. Just odd that I was awake when the light vanished. And no, my butt didn't hurt. Ha ha ha

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

Thanks
    The Dream state is a way to perceive things differently than the regular waking state. You're not an idiot. The dream state is a different kind of awake. You can also wake and fall asleep while dreaming. It's a way of moving through different levels.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Dream. I got out of bed and went to the window. Doors were locked. No memory of anything coming in. No memory of leaving. Nothing. No marks. No pain.

I just dismissed it as an odd dream. Very heavily wooded. No place to land. I rule out semi physical beings because why would they be there? They wouldn't.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th January 2018), Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    What I don't get is the seem to be able to ignore the atmosphere.
    You mean "they appear to ignore aerodynamics"? Well, that's because they are technically not moving through the spacetime continuum, and thus also not through the atmosphere. Instead, they remain stationary inside of an isolated spacetime bubble, which itself moves through the rest of spacetime. As such, they effectively warp the rest of spacetime around that bubble.

Chris Thomas writes about light travels at different speeds in other places.
    Then Chris Thomas is wrong — no offense, but that's hardly any surprise to me. Light can be slowed down inside a refractive medium or through the warping of space, but light itself always travels at a constant speed of just under 300'000 km/sec when in a vacuum. But this is irrelevant for a ship using warp drive, because light travels relativistically, whereas a warp drive is a non-relativistic means of propulsion. The ship does not travel faster than the speed of light, but at the same time, it gets to places a lot faster than that light itself could, because the ship itself is not actually traveling through spacetime.

I think these things use some kind of electromagnetic drive.
    Electromagnetism is indeed one of the things which can warp spacetime. David Pares has shown that he could warp spacetime by way of extremely high voltage.

So, how fast can they go to the moon? Even at 17,500 mph you are about 14 days. I would think these things get there in minutes? Seconds? Once you get past our atmosphere can't you haul arss?
    Rumor has it that the reverse-engineered "alien reproduction vehicles" can get to the moon in about six minutes, not including departure and arrival. I don't know whether that is true, though, because it comes from a so-called "whistleblower" who was championed by El Sombrero™, and that is by definition suspect.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Minutes sounds about right to me.

Something is going on to isolate passengers from forces so a bubble of sorts makes sense as well.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Minutes sounds about right to me.

Something is going on to isolate passengers from forces so a bubble of sorts makes sense as well.
    Inside of that bubble — and thus inside of the ship — there would be no inertia whatsoever, and no sense of gravity. So they can "fly" at tremendous speeds, make right-angle turns, and nobody on the inside would notice a thing.

Another thing is that the spacetime bubble around the ship effectively acts as a shield, directing space dust and debris around the ship without that it would touch the hull.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (5th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This field is what I refer to as "lit up." Like a lot of energy is poured into it. It is "active."

One of these days Aragorn you will see one. They have been getting people used to seeing them.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    This has an air of the Nazi Bell "Die Glocke" to it, I wonder if there might be some relation? I don't know all that much about this sort of thing, it's outside my knowledge base.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From what little I know there are different sizes of ships without doubt. I can't imagine a huge ship coming into view with the military and the satellites in place. This is a reason why other races don't land here as well.

The 1989 Russian landing is interesting to me.

Many refer to large ships as mother ships. How big they get really difficult to know. i have never seen anything HUGE. It is impossible to tell people how locked down the planet is. You won't win any friends. The mind control cannot be overcome without a price. Sad really...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2018), Dreamtimer (6th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think it would be worth knowing more about Orbs making crop circles. The fact nothing touches the corn is a great call. Energy did it. Concious energy.

Some of them are big and I can't imagine a shape that big stamping it like a giant die.

I can't read them at all. Are they more of a psychic impression? If you communicate psychically don't you use images instead of word?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)

Thanks
    I think it would be worth knowing more about Orbs making crop circles. The fact nothing touches the corn is a great call. Energy did it. Concious energy.
    I too have seen the video of the two orbs creating a crop circle. It was debunked, but I personally think it was genuine.

Some of them are big and I can't imagine a shape that big stamping it like a giant die.
    The orbs in the video I saw were not that big. They were certainly smaller than the width of the crop circle outline. The footage was taken from some distance away, up on a hill, but going by memory, I think those orbs would not have been any bigger than a basketball.

I can't read them at all. Are they more of a psychic impression? If you communicate psychically don't you use images instead of word?
    Here's a thought... What if those orbs making crop circles are simply a higher-dimensional or higher-energetic form of drone, like the drones we humans use for filming anything from above? So what if these particular orbs are just programmable automatons from a technologically much higher-evolved civilization?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (6th January 2018), Kathy (9th January 2018)