Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Hundreds of blue orbs, some the size of Jupiter are a feature of Blue Chicken Corey Goode. One of them seems to be between the earth and the sun causing an ‘earth facing quiet.’

You should check him out.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th January 2018), Dreamtimer (9th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Dumpster, disclosure is old news. Packaging it up to promote your products is no my cup of tea.

Haven't listened to Clif High in a long time. Bumped into him bashing the Goode time traveler. I'll say this, if I was a time traveler I'd keep my effing mouth shut. If you really were the military would take you faster than the next lie we are told.

Instantly. You would be the greatest threat. Or they would see you that way which would lead to the same thing.

I don't understand time travel. I don't think you can forward but backwards is doable. Time is strange stuff. I dont understand happens when you go back. Can you change the future? Can you convince yourself to buy the right investment and become a billionaire? Chris says you have to stay there.

It is not easy to figure out. If you bring future knowledge back into time you could act on it it seems. However, the ptb knew about such things long ago. I'm sure they looked for things. This could explain why there is so much undercover security at major events. For example the JFK hoax. Imagine bringing modern film equipment to that event and filming the truth without being spotted.

The places these events occur are not chosen by accident etc. NO slip ups allowed. So if you truly could time travel the military would be on you like a pit bull on a poodle. Just saying...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2018), Dreamtimer (9th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Thanks
    According to CGs view, only a small portion of the military see him as a threat, and the rest are protecting him. From my research, it seems time has been changed over and over again. Digging thru the math, there is nothing to stop it. I certainly don’t understand the rules, but timelines, it seems, are constantly changing or being changed. Frankly, I don’t like any of it. If pushed to admit it, I’d reject the red pill the next time when offered.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th January 2018), Dreamtimer (9th January 2018), Elen (10th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Haven't listened to Clif High in a long time. Bumped into him bashing the Goode time traveler.
    Corey Goode is not a time traveler, nor does he claim to be one — at least, not really, insofar as I know. He is supposedly a delegate from the Secret Space Program. However, I do believe that his latest narrative touches upon something called "age regression", in which a person is put back into a younger version of his or her own body.

To be honest, I haven't bothered reading up on his explanation of how that works — if he even does explain it, because I don't know — let alone that I would be pondering the possibility. Given the flaky nature of the rest of the Blue Chicken narrative, I think we can easily dismiss anything he says.

I have known and interacted with Corey for almost an entire year, the first part of which you could say that we were friends — insofar as one can be friends with someone whom one has never actually met — and throughout all of that time, we never spoke about his SSP stuff. He did however frequently mention the metadata of it, i.e. that he was in negotiations with David Wilcock on account of doing a show on Gaia TV, but we never really spoke about any of the spaceman stuff itself.

Part of my interaction with Corey — basically, just about everything from May 2015 onward — was also from within my role as a staff member of The One Truth. And putting all things together, I am now opined that Corey Goode is afflicted with schizotypal personality disorder, which is different from but still similar to schizophrenia. Individuals with schizotypal personality disorder cannot tell truth from fantasy.

Whether he has always had this disorder or whether it was brought upon him through MILAB experiences, that I cannot say. But what I do know is that a great number of the people who are currently supporting him are people with an agenda of their own. David Wilcock supports Corey because Wilcock is obsessed with the Ra material and the Law Of One, and he desperately wants to believe. The executives at Gaia TV are supporting him because it brings in money.

Corey's wife supports him because of the fame factor and the "social status", just as in the case of the wives of many rock stars. During her tenure as a member here at The One Truth, she even expected preferential treatment from the management "because her husband was a famous whistleblower", and when she discovered that we weren't going to give it to her, she left.

I'll say this, if I was a time traveler I'd keep my effing mouth shut. If you really were the military would take you faster than the next lie we are told.
    Not necessarily. The civilian world would lock you up on the charges of insanity before the military ever got their hands on you, and the military know all too well that we're talking of a field in which plausible deniability and ridicule work much better than eliminating someone.

Look at David Icke. He was coming dangerously close to the truth, so they made sure that they put him on the wrong track by feeding him misinformation from alleged "Illuminati whistleblowers", and they got him off on the reptilian thing. As a result, the whole world started laughing at him, and he lost all credibility as an exposer of conspiracies. Only those in the so-called alternative community still take David seriously, but the world at large does not.

Works much better than having someone eliminated, because then you have to cover up an assassination, and that could get messy.

I don't understand time travel. I don't think you can forward but backwards is doable.
    Actually, the mainstream scientific consensus — which so far does not take into account the potential of creating alternate timelines — is that you can go forward but not backward, or at least, that "information cannot travel backward in time."

Going forward on the other hand is easy, because all you have to do is approximate the speed of light. See, speed and acceleration — which includes gravity — both change your perception of time. The faster you move, or the harder you accelerate — or the more gravity you experience, which is the same thing — the slower time will pass for you.

If you were able to travel at the speed of light — which you are not, because you are made up of matter, and that means that it would take either infinite energy or infinite time to accelerate you to the speed of light, after which your molecules would simply disintegrate, because their electrons move at the speed of light and cannot move any faster — then you would be able to traverse the entire universe in what would seem like only a second to yourself, but for the rest of the universe, your little trip would take over 76 billion years.

Now, if we were to look at things a little more practically, then perhaps we would be able to launch you into space on a spaceship that can travel up to about 98% of the speed of light, in which case your experience of the passing of time would be exactly 1:5 versus the experience of the passing of time for those who stay behind on Earth, at the control center.

And now say that your little trip at 98% of the speed of light would take about 5 years for you. That means that it would be measured as 25 years here on Earth. So when you return and you land your spaceship, you will have aged by 5 years, but everyone on Earth will have aged by 25 years instead. By consequence, it can be said that you have traveled forward in time by 20 years. (Wikipedia has an article on the subject of time dilation.)

In reality, the question of whether one can travel back in time is a little more complicated. There is no such thing as a universal time. Everyone and everything has their/its own timeline. Now, let's take the following thought experiment, which I've also already explained a few times elsewhere on the forum...

Imagine that you are in a room with a wall clock and a time machine, which itself looks somewhat like an old phone booth. You get into the machine, and you set the destination to two hours in the past, down to the second. When the wall clock — which you can see through the window of the time machine — reads exactly "10:00", you press the activation button. The trip toward the past takes exactly one minute.

The machine "comes to a halt", and behold, the wall clock in the room now reads "08:00". But your wristwatch reads "10:01", because it is now one minute later on your personal timeline than when you activated the machine.

Now, imagine that you get out of the booth, and you start wandering around the building. And there, you run into your friend, who was not expecting you to be there at that point in time. As he sees you there at 08:00 in the morning while he was expecting to still be all alone in the building, he becomes startled and slips on the stairs. He takes a nasty fall, and he hits his head. "He's dead, Jim." And he's dead because of you. Because if you hadn't been there so early in the day, then he wouldn't have gotten startled, and he wouldn't have slipped on the stairs, and he wouldn't have hit his head.

So what do you do? It is now 15 minutes later since your arrival. You get back into the time machine, and you set the time on the dial to "10:00". You press the button. The time machine "comes to a halt" again one minute later. The clock on the wall reads "10:00", just as when you left on your trip to the past. On your wristwatch however, it'll now be 10:17.

Now, there are two possibilities. Either your friend is still alive, or he's dead. Unfortunately, you won't know that until you go and look for him. Because it is possible that you've branched off a new timeline and that your friend is indeed dead because you startled him and he fell, or you may find yourself back on the original timeline, where your friend is still alive, and didn't even notice that you were gone, given that you left at 10:00 and then arrived again at 10:00.

Now, how can your friend be dead and alive at the same time? Well, he is neither, because he doesn't exist. And he doesn't exist because everything in your reality bubble is a creation of the individuated section of the consciousness field that you call "I, me, myself". Don't get me wrong. In a way, your friend does exist, but then the same applies to him, i.e. you are the one who doesn't exist, and who is merely a creation of his individuated section of the consciousness field. And there is only one such consciousness field.

This is why I differentiate semantically between the words "soul", "consciousness" and "spirit". I'll admit that the definitions as I'll explain them here are mine and mine only, because words and semantics are often a personal matter. But I define things as follows...:

• Consciousness: There is only one consciousness, which encompasses all of Creation. In fact, it is the Creator's own consciousness. But in relation to us, individuated beings, it is a field, just like an electromagnetic field. And through our individuation, it creates a subjective experience, which is intended to give meaning to everything in existence. Or put scientifically, to create order out of chaos, by collapsing the wave function of the quantum singularity that we call "Source" — a quantum super state, with infinite but undifferentiated potential. By collapsing the wave function, you select a subset of the infinite potential to become "real". And by being compartmentalized across billions upon billions of beings and objects, each compartment becomes a subjective experience, with a different outlook on everything else.

• Soul: This is what I call "the blueprint" for your individuated existence. It defines a set of parameters and polarities within you, which will act as filters in your observation of and interaction with the reality around you.

• Spirit: This is what I consider the fusion of consciousness with a soul, i.e. an individuated being, with a personal mind.

Time is strange stuff. I dont understand happens when you go back. Can you change the future? Can you convince yourself to buy the right investment and become a billionaire? Chris says you have to stay there.
    You wouldn't have to stay there, in the sense of "there" being that particular point in the past — the concept of time dilation as explained higher up already allows you to travel to the future, but if you have a time machine that can take you back into the past, then it most certainly would be just as capable of taking you back to the future.

However, the general consensus is that if you were to travel back into the past, and you were to change something to the timeline — such as accidentally causing the death of your friend — then it is possible that you would be stuck on another timeline, even if you were capable of moving forward in time again on said timeline. And in that case, your friend would still be alive on the original timeline whence you came — and where the last thing anyone remembers is that you got into a strange-looking booth and disappeared into thin air together with it, only to never return — while on the newly created timeline, your friend is indeed dead.

It is not easy to figure out. If you bring future knowledge back into time you could act on it it seems.
    So far, and within all relativistic and current scientific understanding, it appears as if reality itself prevents information from traveling back in time. Nobody knows why — because nobody's willing to accept that reality is a creation of consciousness — but everyone agrees that so far, it seems impossible to send anything carrying any kind of information back in time. That doesn't mean that nothing could be traveling back in time — at least, not in theory — but simply that nothing that would be capable of traveling back in time would also then be capable of carrying any kind of information from the future back with it.

Am I still making sense to anyone?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th January 2018), Elen (7th January 2018), Fred Steeves (7th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018), Orbs (7th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I simply appreciate your valuable time spent to make your post Aragorn. It's not a matter of right or wrong. Thinking together makes a difference.

This place is the only place I participate in. I am very busy in the matrix. I used to do a lot of research and don't anymore. I don't really take photos anymore. I just like to share.

Thx for sharing...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2018), Dreamtimer (8th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th January 2018), Elen (8th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Blue Avians?

Can someone explain this Goode dudes sphere whatever?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2018), Dreamtimer (8th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th January 2018), Elen (8th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't think you really need to know, Orbs. You could go to the Sphere Being Alliance website or you could simply peruse the threads on this forum about a former member known as GoodETXSG. Or just GoodET. He came out as a whistleblower over at project avalon and then came here for a while. He used to like to write with a lot of bold red and purple.

He claims to have been in a Secret Space Program and his story has been expanding miraculously over the last couple years.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th January 2018), Elen (8th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think almost all of us know the SSP exists. I refer to sphere/Orb military ships in this thread. I don't understand the whistle blowing posts that take high risk for little exposure.

Rubbish if you ask me.

My main rub is how grossly unfair it is such a wide technology differential exists when we paid for it. It's gone way to far and it looks to be about ready to blow.

I don't think the Earth is enjoying Her children as much. Long overdue for a spanking. Who could really blame Her?

Ahh, back to work. She wants to shake us off like fleas I don't blame Her. However, I'd really like to see the good guys just fricken win. Enough already.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I don't personally see us, not all of us, as fleas. We have our place in the natural order of things. We get into trouble when we forget that and think we can control or do better than nature.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th January 2018), Elen (9th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Thanks
    Aragorn, CG is a self proclaimed “20 and back” time traveler. He says he had this done to him 3 times and is suffered some sort of demensia that has to be “corrected” as a result of so much out of normal time sequencing.

The 20 and back program is where a person is taken from a normal life, does 20 years in an off planet space/military program, and then is time traveled back to the original point of time of the 20 years.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2018), Dreamtimer (8th January 2018), Elen (9th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Aragorn, CG is a self proclaimed “20 and back” time traveler. He says he had this done to him 3 times and is suffered some sort of demensia that has to be “corrected” as a result of so much out of normal time sequencing.

The 20 and back program is where a person is taken from a normal life, does 20 years in an off planet space/military program, and then is time traveled back to the original point of time of the 20 years.
    ... And put back in his original body, or else people would notice that he's an old geezer? Yeah, I've heard of that, but I'm not buying it.

The affliction with dementia on the other hand...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th January 2018), Elen (9th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    ... And put back in his original body, or else people would notice that he's an old geezer? Yeah, I've heard of that, but I'm not buying it.

The affliction with dementia on the other hand...
    According to him he was age regressed with inferior technology, thus the problems.

The White Queen, aside from telling Alice things that she finds difficult to believe (one being that she is just over 101 years old) says that in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast" and counsels Alice to practice the same skill. ~ Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th January 2018), Dreamtimer (8th January 2018), Elen (9th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    He sounds out there.

Almost all of it is a distraction. The sad truth is you have to find out on your own. Nobody can do it for you.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th January 2018), Dreamtimer (9th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th January 2018), Elen (9th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The weather has not been clear driving to work everyday for sometime now. I have not had a good view of the sky.

Nothing new to report.

If any of you feel like doing a bit of research I have a suggestion. Take the photo of the town Orbs from the LOC posted in this thread and dump it into google image search. The goal is to find the same image but with the orbs in the sky removed. I saw that at one time.

They don't scrub photos for dust.

Also, the drones that spray can reflect the sunlight at times appearing to be "lit up." When you see a sphere ship you will know it.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th January 2018), Dreamtimer (9th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th January 2018), Elen (9th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wikipedia has a scrubbed version oh the 1941 Idaho photo by Lee Russel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascade,_Idaho

You can't make this stuff up folks.

Truly a classic. Wikipedia has a different version than the LOC. The only difference is the orbs Olin the blue sky are missing.

Ha ha ha busted
    Last edited by Aragorn, 10th January 2018 at 13:19. Reason: fixed your image link :)

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th January 2018), Dreamtimer (10th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (10th January 2018), Elen (10th January 2018), Kathy (15th January 2018)