Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Download the tif file. It is only 44 megs. If I recall you have to look to find all 3.

Unbelievable I found it. If someone wants to post it here go for it!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Son of a ritz! Found the other one.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/resource...34224/?co=fsac

Look at the far right of the photo. See the Orb?

Ya baby! I have given you all the source. These are old photos and to show the Orbs/ships in the same picture as the cars is priceless.

http://cdn.loc.gov/master/pnp/fsac/1...0/1a34224u.tif

Who's top Orb around here? Hmmm? Ha ha

Merry Christmas to you all. Here is the link to the full collection.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/related/...=names&co=fsac

These orbs are spectacular. These are real. The first one are ships. The second one is energy that my gut says is alive.

Thx for sharing with me. Fresh off the LOC server with some time travel to boot.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Last edited by Aragorn, 25th December 2017 at 11:39. Reason: fixed your links ;)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Son of a biscuit! I found one of them.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/resource...34209/?co=fsac

I must have downloaded the .tif version because it was the most clear. I'm on my phone but we should see the Orbs.

Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Color Photographs
    Is this the one, the orb being in the top left quadrant, just a little to the right of the imaginary vertical line extending from the rod that connects the "Club" building to the electrical wiring?

Note that if you look carefully, there are several other similarly shaped spots in this photograph, albeit much fainter in appearance. There's one in a 5 o'clock direction from the clearest "orb", there's one between the wires in a 1 o'clock direction from the chimney of the "Dee's Café" building, and there's one just above the two wires in the 11 o'clock direction from the leftmost edge of the "Club" building's top fascia.

Judging by the angle of the light, it also looks like this photograph was taken late in the afternoon or possibly early in the evening. There's no vegetation in the photo for seasonal reference, but the clothing of the two men in the photo suggests a mild temperature — not too cold, not too warm, and my guess would be between 16:00 and 19:00 somewhere late in August to late September, possibly early October.

Now, not to be too cynical, but that's a very old photograph — I'm guessing around 80 to 90 years old, judging by the design of the vehicles — and it has obviously been enhanced for color. So there's no telling whether those are actual orbs, dust particles on the camera lens, artifacts from the color-enhancing, or — in the case of the brightest "orb", and considering the time of the day when the photo was taken — the planet Venus. It could be any single one of those things.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Was taken by Lee Russel in July of 1941. It is a branch of the military. Taken by a military pseudo employee. It is as real as we will ever find. Key word is find.

Please upload the other one. Ellen and others will love it.

Now that we have the date I can't say if they are military or not. My understanding was we used Roswell to really make this happen. I don't know who the pilots are. Good call on the date Aragorn.

Good things happen to those that can shed the mind control and see truth.

Tally ho!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Unfortunately, all photos, in these days of photoshop, are now like managing photos in crime scene evidence, unless you know where where that photo has been and who had it, you don’t know what is real/enhanced/fake.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5j6kQT4zqs

"
    Miles Johnston
    Published on Jul 14, 2013

This one got away reload in mid 2013. Maya is Dancer and singer, and has a fascination with Orbs, so Kathy brought her down for a special on her band and her modelling, and her stories on orbs.
    Music and Photos are copyright Maya, who is in this video.
    Part of an occasional series on subjects of relative interest."

Maya is a friend of mine. She has always been interested in orbs and films them a lot. She wonders a lot about them too.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Orbs (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fortunately we are in luck people. What you will see to this day is what is in that town photo. Now you know what to look for. It may go in and out of visibility or could stay lit up.

It will look exactly like the lit up Orbs in that photo. Hard to photoshop the sky. Ha ha ha

Good luck hunting.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (26th December 2017)

Thanks
    Was taken by Lee Russel in July of 1941. It is a branch of the military. Taken by a military pseudo employee. It is as real as we will ever find. Key word is find.

Please upload the other one. Ellen and others will love it.
    Here it is...

The orb should be right above the horizon on the far right, correct?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (26th December 2017), Orbs (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Way to go Kathy. For some reason the "thank" thingy is missing.

I will add this to the forum. The reaction about photos that come from archives at the Library of Congress being photoshopped is exactly why I will not publish photos I have taken. I will not expose myself to the risk when there is no reward.

That is not criticism it is just the way I see it. Not worth it. This is also exactly why I encourage all of you to look yourselves.

Thx Aragorn for posting the other photo.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (26th December 2017)

Thanks
    Way to go Kathy. For some reason the "thank" thingy is missing.
    That happens when you post right after the other person did, but without that you saw their post when you sent your own reply to the server. You must remember that Ajax — which is a combination of Javascript, HTML and PHP — is an asymmetrical technology. What you see and/or click on in your browser is not perfectly synchronized with what's on the server.

Just refresh the page and then the "Thanks" button will show up again.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (26th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It really shows up when you get the tiff file. The color of the field orb is spectacular. I encourage everyone to download the tiff files from the LOC site and view them on your computer in the full size dpi state.

It is obvious I did NOT take these photos. They were taken a long time ago. I am not aware they have been colorized but I think it would say that where we got them from.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (26th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So, how rare are these photos? As we can see below very rare. Color photography was very scarce in 1941 I think. Very. These pictures are original color photos. I also see a way to "access the original." From in investigative approach it doesn't get any better. I am glad we did this before they disappear.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/collection/fsac/

About the FSA/OWI Color Photographs

Photographers working for the U.S. government's Farm Security Administration (FSA) and later the Office of War Information (OWI) between 1939 and 1944 made approximately 1,600 color photographs that depict life in the United States, including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. The pictures focus on rural areas and farm labor, as well as aspects of World War II mobilization, including factories, railroads, aviation training, and women working.

The original images are color transparencies ranging in size from 35 mm. to 4x5 inches. They complement the better-known black-and-white FSA/OWI photographs, made during the same period

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would recommend to anyone to spend some time in there and see what you can find. I don't do research per say anymore. However, I do view the camera orbs and open case.

The camera orbs do not display the same properties as these two photos do. The LOC photos DO show us the difference between Orbs you can see with the eye and ones you cannot. I can't prove that nor do I even care to try. I have more valuable things to do then try to convince any of you of anything. I can say from experience the orbs in the sky are vessels and would have been visible by the naked eye.

I bet the field orb was not visible. The dude taking the photo would have shifted so the Orb was centered after pooping his pants. I am fully satisfied it was not visible. 1941 or so and that is one heck of a clear picture of a fabulous Orb. The color of it is spectacular.

These are the two best examples I have ever found to share. I can't think off the top of my head what other photos I found.

OH! I will do some digging. I did find a popular tv show in the 80's I think that I was watching a few years ago on youtube. There was an outdoor scene that has an orb in it and it hauls butt from a glowing dot just like in the street photo right off the screen. I am convinced they never caught it.

A fully filmed Orb/vessel in action in a clear blue sky. I will not say what TV show it was until I find the exact episode. In other words, I don't want it to disappear. It may not be on the internet any longer as well. Copywrite has cracked down on this stuff.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is a procedure to access the original of the street orb shot.

Rights Advisory: No known restrictions on publication.
    Reproduction Number: LC-DIG-fsac-1a34209 (digital file from original slide) LC-USF351-212 (color film copy slide)
    Call Number: LC-USF35-212 [P&P]
    Medium: 1 slide : color.

The "Call Number" above is a reference to the original "color slide." The 44 meg tiff file is the highest resolution digital image they offer made from the original color slide.

I don't know how you would get a copy of a 1941 or so "slide" and I find the tiff file fine for my tastes. It appears source files exist as slides, photos, etc.

Who knows what you will find if you take some time and see what you can find. Things I would look for would include high quality ear shots and palms. Whether you like Ed Chiarini or not, these biometrics are real. And these people were smart. Finding great ear shots, especially of women, is not so easy. Finding a good palm shot of a President for example, ain't all that easy either.

I would also look for Orbs. Check the sky for chemtrails. I think some of you will be shocked what you see going back into time. Spraying is not new at all they have just gotten better at it and the mind control keeps people from seeing it.

I suggest making your own list so you can be efficient with your time. Look for everything all at once.

Such a "chatty Orb" aren't I? Ha ha ha. I don't have any free time anymore. Today it is snowing hard enough where I cannot drive to work. At least I won't risk it. I just wanted to SHARE while I had the time. My pleasure.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Did anyone notice in the street shot that 3 out of 4 signage was for BEER and DRUGS?

Ha ha ha.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: