Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Lemual, we have boiled it down to particular or energy. I understand everything is energy but everyone knows what I mean - it is either a physical partical of some sort or not.

Many of them are fast. Way faster than the wind and at times at 6:30 am there is no wind to speak of. A no. Living particle cannot missle around from any direction without wind changing direction etc.

Aragorn leans towards the transformer as the source. When you watch it is hard to make that case. Throw in other cameras all over recording them and it supports the transformer is not the source.

All theory's are welcome. I don't have an explanation. Evidence suggests they are not particulate but I don't yet.

The Earth uses Orbs but the Earth isn't using Orbs outside the back doorway in a bad neighborhood. They are not the work of the devil. It's not a prank.

I don't know what they are...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th December 2017), Elen (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will add there are buildings next door but the other cameras that are close to each building are not capturing the Orbs that I really notice but I don't want ch them as much. The wind blows carrying anything they omit away from the camera much of the time.

I just do not get it. One camera on the other side does capture Orbs but at 1% the rate. I can split the screen and watch 4 of the 5 outdoor cameras at once but the back button f the building has all the action.

Oh well, time to get up and to work...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th December 2017), Elen (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Phone typos. Sorry.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Phone typos. Sorry.
    So long as you don't start calling me "Argon", I'm okay with that. Because if you're going to start calling me that, then my OCD is going to compel me to mangle your name as well. Just ask Dimple Duvet, um, Dumptruck Driver, um, I mean, Dumpster Diver.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (24th December 2017), Elen (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    So long as you don't start calling me "Argon", I'm okay with that. Because if you're going to start calling me that, then my OCD is going to compel me to mangle your name as well. Just ask Dimple Duvet, um, Dumptruck Driver, um, I mean, Dumpster Diver.

It’s just a matter of time before his phone’s spell checker nails you Argon. I embrace mine as a gift from the Apple AI gods.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Elen (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    See Orbs...........you............are...........in.... ........good...........company................

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017), Orbs (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is a lot of info about Orbs and cameras out there. Chipping away at it when I wake up at night.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    A lot that I am finding is indoors. Some only show one Orb. One video called it a blizzard of Orbs.

Apparently dust can move in crazy ways. Orbs like children I guess.

It is a worthwhile topic and I will keep the case open. With some help maybe we can solve it. All Orbs are not the same of course. Some orbs are ships but this is out of scope for the camera Orbs.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th December 2017), Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Thanks
    Some orbs are ships but this is out of scope for the camera Orbs.
    Probably, yes, albeit that this need not necessarily be the case. I think that it would be a huge mistake to assume that intelligent extraterrestrial life must be of a size similar to that of our own bodies.

Many reports of extraterrestrial contact speak of beings much taller than ourselves, but I believe that the opposite could and would just as easily exist, i.e. intelligent beings who are much, much smaller than us. And so I do not think it implausible for such beings to be able to fit inside of an orb-like ship that would only be, say, 30 centimeters in diameter.

Of course, I do imagine that the orbs you are talking about would be much smaller than that even, and therefore, that it is unlikely that they would be ships. And given the presence of the transformer you described, my most educated guess would be that it is — as I said earlier — plasma.

The plasma orbs created by a powerful handheld laser are only a few centimeters in diameter at most, but those are more highly energized than the plasma orbs in the vicinity of a transformer, a rheostat or a generator, and so they are also quite visible with the naked eye. The laser in the video below is not exactly a handheld specimen, but you can clearly hear the cracks and see the plasma balls at the focal point of the laser's lens.

Of course, the orbs in the video will not be what you yourself are seeing in the footage from the camera behind your building, but then again, in the case of your experience, the plasma is most likely created by the transformer, not by a high-powered laser. It's a different beast, and all that.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The ships I refer to are totally different than those tiny camera Orbs that are about the size of a marble.

Ships can vary in size immensely. I have only seen one ship that was really big and that was when I was very young walking to school. The Orb ships I have seen I can estimate their diameter at 15 meters.

The last ship I saw was within the last 30 days while driving. It looked like a star. It was far away and vanished while I was looking at it it. It was dark out.

There are other orbs that are different. You cannot see them with your eyes. You have to catch them on film. Conventional film shots are rare but they can be found. Digital cameras record them. Pictures for sure. Video I don't know.

Most everything I have seen is up in the sky. I suppose all of it really. I am finding Orb ship video when I search. I suspect it is all military. I have not seen a clear picture or video while investigating.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I would add the orbs you can't see can vary in size. Since they are in photos you have the chance to reference thei size if something else is in the photo.

I don't really know what these are but they seem to be alive to me. They can act as if they are family for example. They can be filmed very close to the ground or in the sky. I recall a LOC photo of one in a field. Looked like maybe 2 meters in diameter.

There was another photo from there I think that had orbs in it. If I recall I found versions on the net where the orbs were scrubbed. Interesting to say the least.

I am sharing this with you so you can look for yourself. The Librart of Congress. It was a military photographer during WW2 I recall. Some of his photos were there.

Exactly what life these Orbs are is definitely worth investigating. Chris Thomas has written volumes on semi and non physical life which we cannot see unless they want us to. He always explains how the Earth and planets use Orbs to communicate for example.

I hope some of you go to the LOC and look. It is interesting how you can't find squat about Carter as a child but you find unlimited on JFK.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Oops. The second Orb photo is of a small town. A sot of a few buildings from the street. The sky is very blue. There are telephone wires i recall. The orbs are in the blue sky. I think 3 of them. They are military ships. This is why scrubbed versions exist I guess.

The othe is in a field of sorts. The Orb is difficult to see. I was looking and that is why I saw it. It is only about 3 meters from the ground I think.

The orbs in the blue sky are bright. One is a bit hard to see but I recall 3 of them in a line of sorts.

The one in the field is not military. It is alive.

I forgot to mention be aware of when these photo were taken. Very advanced technology when?

Also, the 3 Orb shot may have been by another photographer. I just don't remember. Shoot.

Do any of you find this interesting?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oops. The second Orb photo is of a small town. A sot of a few buildings from the street. The sky is very blue. There are telephone wires i recall. The orbs are in the blue sky. I think 3 of them. They are military ships. This is why scrubbed versions exist I guess.

The othe is in a field of sorts. The Orb is difficult to see. I was looking and that is why I saw it. It is only about 3 meters from the ground I think.

The orbs in the blue sky are bright. One is a bit hard to see but I recall 3 of them in a line of sorts.

The one in the field is not military. It is alive.

I forgot to mention be aware of when these photo were taken. Very advanced technology when?

Also, the 3 Orb shot may have been by another photographer. I just don't remember. Shoot.

Do any of you find this interesting?
    It would be easier for us to know what exactly you're talking about if you were to post the pictures here, Orbs, or at the very least, a link to where we can look at them.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (26th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th December 2017), Kathy (25th December 2017), Orbs (25th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I am in bed on my phone and just looked Aragorn. It is a nightmare to find on a phone. I can't even recall the guy's name.

With some luck I saved the photos and they should be on a storage drive. They are huge. I think they are .tif format. I will look for them and if I can find them I will post them. For me to be able to describe them in detail shows how important they were to find. Hopefully they are in a folder with an intelligent name.

Well now we are skewed- I'm an idiot. Ha ha ha

I will look when I get to my office. Hopefully some of you will be interested and enjoy seeing them. We'll see how good my memory is as well. Don't hold your breath but I do recall these photos.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Son of a biscuit! I found one of them.

http://www.loc.gov/pictures/resource...34209/?co=fsac

I must have downloaded the .tif version because it was the most clear. I'm on my phone but we should see the Orbs.

Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Color Photographs

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: