Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I'm confused but it is probably nothing. You can get an AR-15 but later you said assault rifles are banned?
    An AR-15 is not necessarily an assault rifle.

An assault rifle is by definition a select-fire weapon, capable of semi-automatic fire and fully-automatic fire in either sustained mode or in burst mode, or both. The AR-15 is a platform, initially developed as a 5.56 x 45 mm NATO variant of the earlier Eugene-Stoner-designed Armalite AR-10 battle rifle, which itself was chambered for the 7.62 x 51 mm NATO round, i.e. the military version of the .308 Winchester. The assault rifle based upon the AR-15 platform is called the M16, and the shorter version of it is the M4 carbine.

You can of course legally purchase a semi-automatic-only AR-15 in Belgium, provided that you meet all the legal requirements as laid out higher up the thread. Likewise, the FN F2000 is a select-fire military assault rifle, but there exists a semi-automatic-only version of it for the civilian market, i.e. the FN FS2000. Apart from being semi-auto-only, the FS2000 also has a slightly longer barrel — 17.5" instead of 16" — and its flash suppressor is fixed, so that you cannot attach a silencer to the barrel. It also comes without the bayonet lug, which the select-fire F2000 does have.

As for how come I know so much about firearms, well, my brother and I have both been highly fascinated with firearms — especially of the military variety — ever since we were kids*, and we've also both served in the military, because Belgium still had compulsory military duty for males up until 1995. Likewise, my cousins, my dad and my uncles have all served in the military.

* Back when my brother and I were still small kids, there weren't all these fancy gadgets and toys that kids nowadays grow up with, like cellphones, smartphones, computers, gaming consoles, Game Boys, iPods, et al. In fact, we didn't even have television yet when I was very little, and then later on, when my parents did buy a television set — actually, my maternal grandmother bought one before we did — then it was just a black & white TV with vacuum tubes that needed warming up before you would get sound and a picture, and you had to tune the reception by way of a roof-mounted antenna.

And so kids our age would play outside with other kids when the weather was nice, and then we would re-enact some epic battle between knights from Europe's very rich history — or some variation to that theme — or we would re-enact World War II, or we'd play cops & robbers or cowboys & Indians. We even built Star Trek phasers out of Lego, or, if it had snowed and it was freezing hard for days on end, out of ice and snow — of course, you had to leave them outside for the night or they would melt. But we used our imagination.

Nowadays, kids are spoiled rotten with all kinds of toys and gadgets — they don't even have to wait for Christmas, a birthday or Santa to get them — and they're easily bored, so they don't even respect any of their toys anymore.

You might find this silly, but I still own my Matchbox toy cars (and some other toys) from when I was very little, and there are at least two of those Matchbox cars which I got when I was 2-3 years old. And they're still in very good condition too. People have already offered me lots of money for them, but I'm not selling them. They are mementos of a time of innocence — a time that, quite frankly, I often miss very dearly, exactly because of that innocence. Life was so much easier back then.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Orbs (4th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I guess your military service gave you a lot of experience with military hardware.

I don't post about what I own but I do enjoy others perspective. I like shooting a .22 caliber. It's fun to plink. A lot less expensive as well.

The Vegas thing has really escalated. Large payouts of money etc. I don't know what to say. in a room full of people you start spewing it was a drill and I think this new twist would be hard to explain away.

Ed may not be able to comment for some time. I read his Facebook page getting what I can from the comments. They say no felonies so far. We all know his web site is down. Looks like he is getting whooped on and that is a good indication he hit a nerve or two.

Guy has a lot of guts.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (4th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    No kidding? I see you know a bit about guns Aragorn. Good you can go hunting. We grew up on that to a certain degree.

I'm confused but it is probably nothing. You can get an AR-15 but later you said assault rifles are banned?

Automatic rifles are not easy to get here. If you got a license decades ago I think you are grandfathered in. Other than that it is very difficult. I certainly can't get one.

Cans. Carry permits. Just paperwork and cash. Need a clean record.

The Trumpet was piping off about teachers carrying. Events sell guns. Go figure.

Dumpster, I can only imagine what Tex was doing boating with that gun... hope you are the new owner. I don't know else you would get one.
    Tex-in-law knew exactly what he was doing. Many pleasure craft had been taken over by druggie pirates and the boat owners “dropped off.” So Tex bought a semi-auto gun and got it modified in Miami through one of his fellow pilot’s shady contacts. He then tested the gun on a remote range. He kept the gun hidden on his 38’ sport fishing boat for just such an eventuality. Tex had lived thru WW II and was very familiar with automatic weapons and was fully trained on many of them.

...and no, I don’t have it. My brother-in-law, whom my nephews call “unkie killer” has it. Unkie Killer is a life-long hunter and also well versed in weaponry.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 4th March 2018 at 14:04.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th March 2018), Dreamtimer (5th March 2018), Elen (5th March 2018), Orbs (4th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Theory is Ed went to court today. Monday March 5. No word what happened to the lad yet.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th March 2018), Dreamtimer (6th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (6th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Still no word on Ed on his Facebook page. I wonder what is really going on? I have every reason to believe he is in Jain in Michigan. What took them so long to shut him down?

He claims two attempts on his life. Chris Thomas speaks of 3. I know a little about the third attempt. He was unconscious for about 9 days. On a breather machine I recall. It was a tracheotomy I recall that woke him up.

I don't know what to say about all this because it is very serious. They don't shut people down that spew dissinfo. They shut down people who are a threat. That hit a nerve. That expose them.

Ed snd Chris exposed things which were not supposed to be exposed. Two vastly different approaches that put them in harms way.

Chris's history cannot really be proved. He writes about an explosion 3.9 million years ago when two planets decided to leave. That's a tuff sell. Because the energy patterns of physical life were so compact and so new nobody knew when the planetary consciousness left the planets exploded.

One of the cores was adopted by the Earth. The remaining fragments of both formed the asteroid belt.

I have heard a lot of bullpoop in my life but I have never heard a better explanation ever. The moon looks exactly like the pitted cratered core of a planet that exploded. The asteroid belt is also accounted for. Chris said this killed the dinosaurs. Killed life just about everywhere in the solar system. The planets went into a slumber but the Earth kept going.

This absurdly simple accounting is against anything we are taught which gives it merit. It is also only believable if your soul tells you it is true.

Add in they tried to kill him over such absurd "stories."

Chris only gave the real name "Velon" to well known widespread Annunaki and Hathor. These pieces of shit are real. They attacked the Earth. The story can't be sold. About 10 of us believe it.

Nobody believes real photos. Nobody believes each other. We are divided and conquered.

I believe Chris. Some of which he writes I know for fact is true. This is why I write an individual can find proof. It just can't easily be shared because it draws attention without affect.

Oh well... Here we are.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (9th March 2018), Dreamtimer (9th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (9th March 2018), Elen (9th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ed is apparently still in jail awaiting trial. His bail is $50,000 and my understanding is he only has to come up with a percentage. Access to his bank account appears to be restricted.

His website remains down. He has subscribers. They lose. His YouTube channel is apparently down.

Ed Chiarini is jailed, censored, and restricted from accessing money for bail. I don't get the bail part but the rest I do get.

Soldier down...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th March 2018), Dreamtimer (12th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th March 2018), Elen (12th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I looked at Ed's Facebook page and the post where I got the latest information is gone.

Seems odd. Maybe someone posted something bad and the original poster Lisa deleted the whole thing?

Vegas payout was announced with Ed in jail? Things don't really add up. Are the payouts real? Fraud? Did 58 people die?

I don't have the answers. Answers seem hard to come by. That's a clue in of itself.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th March 2018), Dreamtimer (15th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th March 2018), Elen (13th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Secureteam10 reports more booms, ground shaking and dust covering everything by Vancouver and ind Washington state. They do an ok job of reporting these types of events.

The fine dust is odd. No reports of an eruption.

Secret war that is not so secret? Free will gone awry? Satalites being taken out? SSP battles? Wind? Fighter jets breaking the sound barrier?

It's a puzzle worth solving. The Planet wants to be free etc. I'm going to keep trying to figure it out...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2018), Dreamtimer (15th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (15th March 2018), Elen (15th March 2018)

Thanks
    Secureteam10 reports more booms, ground shaking and dust covering everything by Vancouver and ind Washington state. They do an ok job of reporting these types of events.

The fine dust is odd. No reports of an eruption.

Secret war that is not so secret? Free will gone awry? Satalites being taken out? SSP battles? Wind? Fighter jets breaking the sound barrier?

It's a puzzle worth solving. The Planet wants to be free etc. I'm going to keep trying to figure it out...
    The planet wants to be free of the fleas (us) that’s polluting its coat. It’s looking forward to going to the cosmic groomer to geting the de-flea bath and comb.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th March 2018), Dreamtimer (15th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018), Orbs (16th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dumpster, many of us want to be free. From what little I know about your posts you wish us to be free.

As far as I can tell this is the big tamale - getting free while not hurting Her children. Even the idiots that spit on us.

Chris wrote Her patience had a limit. Well, She is locked down. How does She defend Herself now without harming Her Children?

It's a god damn mess. We suck.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th March 2018), Dreamtimer (16th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th March 2018), Elen (16th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing on Ed. Nothing in the Chris Thomas thread regarding the message from Chris months ago.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2018), Dreamtimer (19th March 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th March 2018), Elen (19th March 2018)

Thanks
    Dumpster, many of us want to be free. From what little I know about your posts you wish us to be free.

As far as I can tell this is the big tamale - getting free while not hurting Her children. Even the idiots that spit on us.

Chris wrote Her patience had a limit. Well, She is locked down. How does She defend Herself now without harming Her Children?

It's a god damn mess. We suck.
    Well, I was looking forward to a nice, easy retirement in the sun and then you alt-world guys happened and whispered in my ear that things are not so rosy. Kinda like the plot of The Dark Knight Returns.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2018), Dreamtimer (19th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Holy backup plan Batman!

(btw, what is it?)

So is the GF the new Robin? The plot is messed up. Superheroes are outlawed and Superman is a govt. asset. Oy.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th March 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I saw some unusual activity driving at dusk today. Let me sleep on it so I report right.

I'm beat...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018), Dreamtimer (20th March 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jason Quitt talked about watching stars that seem like normal stars until they suddenly move or turn off. That's similar to what I described.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th March 2018)