Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Arty, thanks for the contribution.

I just thought of something when I just woke up. As Arty said, many of the Orb photos we take/see are reactionary - they reflect light. True Orb photos are proactive - the generate light.

The two Orb photos posted from the library of congress in this thread fit this criteria and are not reflections. What is odd is you can take a photo, such as the Orb in the field, and the Orb is not visible to the eye.

This is where frequency comes into play. Orbs can be outside the band of human eye perception. A lot of things can. We all know dogs can smell and hear outside our perception. Since all of us are a bit different those that are psychic are exceptions. They can see etc. outside the normal band.

What is really interesting is Orbs we can't see can travel in groups.

You have to stay with photography. Lots of time between good shots. Then again you can get lucky. I have made seed an opportunity or two. It nice gone it is more or less gone for good. So keep a camera with you and learn how to use it.

Practice get one with a mechanical zoom. Learn to pan on moving objects. Stablize your elbows on a car etc. when you can.

Auto complete on my phone causes typos. Sorry. Please try to read past them. I'm gonna into back to sleep...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018), enjoy being (19th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Thanks, I don't really follow this research, and I recalled the first time I posted those photos on this forum someone posting a comment regards them being orbs. I myself spent a reasonable amount of time in darkrooms and with analogue photography as a teenager and in my 20's so have a fair grasp of lens behaviour, and would have said the same, that it is floating particles catching light and reacting with the ccd. I don't remember it happening as often with old fashioned film, and have seen quite a number of people over the years holding up photos like the ones I posted and saying orbs. So it occurred to me to just check with you, as it is 'your area'.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018), Orbs (20th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Thanks, I don't really follow this research, and I recalled the first time I posted those photos on this forum someone posting a comment regards them being orbs. I myself spent a reasonable amount of time in darkrooms and with analogue photography as a teenager and in my 20's so have a fair grasp of lens behaviour, and would have said the same, that it is floating particles catching light and reacting with the ccd. I don't remember it happening as often with old fashioned film, and have seen quite a number of people over the years holding up photos like the ones I posted and saying orbs. So it occurred to me to just check with you, as it is 'your area'.
    Oh Nothing...that was me mentioning the Orbs and I can prove it here I don't know a lot about Orbs either...as you can understand. But I do see them with the naked eye from time to time,

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th February 2018), enjoy being (19th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ahh so it was.
    I recall a fair amount of similar 'orbs' in the sasquatch thread around that time too.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (19th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Best we think together. Nothing's post, and people's comments, was a good example of doing so.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (20th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018), enjoy being (20th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Our news is pressing pretty hard with Ed in jail.

Some of the rubbish we see and hear is odd. The Earth is flat. The moon is titanium and alien made. Saturn is a clock. Mars is a dead. Where do people come up with this?

Watch the left hand... I'll stick to old fashioned hard work. Hope you all get some great photos.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (20th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I wish I had something to post relevant to current orbness. I don't.

Look forward to when you all do.

I have noticed many of you are good writers. I try to be. Late at night my phone autocorrects to mistakes and I'm yo lazy to fix them anymore. The point is good writing skills come with a price that many of you have paid.

Well done.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th February 2018), Dreamtimer (26th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (25th February 2018), Elen (25th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cross posting this website link here, as I imagine you will find parts of use, and would enjoy hearing your response Orbs.

http://www.human-resonance.org/

One in particular to look at would be the information on page
    http://www.human-resonance.org/lod_oscillation.html

This could actually be some information that relates to many things going on in the world at the moment. And could be important reading and watching.

But there is also a fair bit of other information regards plasma and orbs.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 27th February 2018 at 10:40.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dreamtimer (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), Orbs (27th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing, I took a brief look. Thx. I am at home sick today. I read a bit and it made me think.

I'm an expando Planet person. I think She is expanding as Chris Thomas says. The glaciers are melting but the oceans aren't really rising. The bowls are getting bigger.

If thevplanet gets bigger won't that affect LOD? A bigger diameter would change that I think.

Chris said She would get about 10% bigger. He also said She was moving vertical on Her axis. Your article said that too. We all know lat and longitude of airports has changed.

Some reject Chris. Ok by me. Your article backed him up I think.

Not quite "nothing" after all...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dreamtimer (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I heard a story that the earth grows through accretion of stuff from space. The dense metals end up in the core until a tipping point is reached and the Earth births a moon!

Now that would be a crazy experience (that most of us wouldn't survive, of course)

One big orb baby.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (27th February 2018), Orbs (27th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, thx for the laugh.

Secureteam10 spends a good amount of time on the moon. They hardly say anything I believe about the moon. He really doesn't know.

I don't know a lot about the moon. I thought it didn't rotate but it does. I don't understand how it rotates so perfectly that only one side is visible. It's timed perfectly. If it didn't rotate we would see the whole thing.

Chris Thomas wrote the Earth adobted it. It is the core of an exploded planet. It looks like a core of a planet that exploded if you ask me. I'll go with that.

I didn't Know how they built a base it is 240 degrees below zero. My guess that is a lie. I don't know what temperature space is but I do know we are lied to.

All the moon footage is gone. Proof enough for me it was a lie.

Secureteam10 says it's a hollow titanium whatever. I thought it was made of cheese?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th February 2018), Dreamtimer (28th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (28th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,099 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I don't know a lot about the moon. I thought it didn't rotate but it does. I don't understand how it rotates so perfectly that only one side is visible. It's timed perfectly. If it didn't rotate we would see the whole thing.
    It is called tidal locking, and it's actually a quite common phenomenon when two objects in space are in very close proximity. It's because of Earth's gravitational effect on the moon.

I don't know what temperature space is [...]
    It varies, depending on whether you're in the shade or whether you're being blasted by radiation. In the shade, far away from any starlight/sunlight, the temperature is just a few Kelvin above absolute zero. If you're just outside of Earth's atmosphere and between Earth and the sun with nothing blocking the sunlight, then the temperature can easily go up to several hundred degrees Celsius.

All the moon footage is gone. Proof enough for me it was a lie.

Secureteam10 says it's a hollow titanium whatever. I thought it was made of cheese?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (28th February 2018), Orbs (28th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, that is what we are told. I don't know the temperature. I don't know how any of us useless eaters does. I'm curious how you build a base at 240 F below zero?

I don't know. I freak out shoveling snow at 15 F...
    Last edited by Orbs, 28th February 2018 at 07:12.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (28th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    On a side note. Is influenza bad where you live? I have heard two people talk of people's they knew who got the flu and died.

I don't know if they took the shot for it. I'm sick but I think it is just a cold.

We all have theories about underground whatever, mutating viruses, the 1918 plague, spraying us with viruses etc. The swap the tank theory is old but sadly true. If you let them get away with it they can swap and nobody could do much about it.

Are a lot of people getting sick near you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Elen (28th February 2018), enjoy being (28th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is still summer here in New Zealand. Finally cooled a little from what it was with high humidity.
    We never get snow in northern regions other than in the few mountain areas. Plenty down in the South Island during winter.
    It's all a bit odd though as the South Island can get some of the highest temperatures in summer, but it is very dry so often the heat in the north is harder to handle, even if the thermometer says it is slightly cooler. NZ has one of the highest rates for skin cancers, and my home town has the highest in NZ.
    And the same goes for the cold, down in the South, it sure is cold, but it tends to be quite dry in some respects, where-as in the North, some areas can be really damp and chilling with moist winds also. I am not sure of the stats, and there's less people down South anyway, but I would imagine that more people get flu's in certain areas of the North Island than generally in the south.
    Still, old people are often in danger of dying from flu related illness. I think maybe some people should really have the flu shot. But then it doesn't necessarily work from what I have seen. I guess it again comes down to location and rate of exposure to people.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 28th February 2018 at 09:09.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th February 2018), Orbs (28th February 2018)