Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    [...] But for a good number of years now stars do not look like singular white dots to me like they used to. They appear to be made up of 2, 3, or 4 different coloured lights, mainly of red and blue, with touches or glints of orange/yellow, and with white being there, I guess, like the combining of colours creates white light..
    Not to play devil's advocate here, but it is a fact that the atmosphere filters and distorts starlight, thereby creating all kinds of effects, all the way from flickering over morphing up to a prism-like breakup of white light into different colors.

When looking for the truth, one must always first rule out all possible factors that could influence one's observation or analysis of any given phenomenon. And it is that which remains and which still appears anomalous, which is then interesting enough to examine.

Orbs are real, and non-terrestrial ships are real — as well as terrestrial ships based upon reverse-engineered extraterrestrial technology — but not every flickering or colorful light in the sky is a ship, an orb, or some sort of portal. Occam's razor and all that.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Nothing, I think you mentioned you are in New Zealand? My point is your view of the stars would be different than mine. They spray the pee pee in the goog ole US.

What will bake your noodle is zoomong in on these ships or even Venus with a decent camera. You do not see white light similar to what your u describe. Like it is alive.

Be careful Nothing you are becoming something with super hero eye sight. Ha ha ha

Thx for sharing.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Not to play devil's advocate here, but it is a fact that the atmosphere filters and distorts starlight, thereby creating all kinds of effects, all the way from flickering over morphing up to a prism-like breakup of white light into different colors.

When looking for the truth, one must always first rule out all possible factors that could influence one's observation or analysis of any given phenomenon. And it is that which remains and which still appears anomalous, which is then interesting enough to examine.

Orbs are real, and non-terrestrial ships are real — as well as terrestrial ships based upon reverse-engineered extraterrestrial technology — but not every flickering or colorful light in the sky is a ship, an orb, or some sort of portal. Occam's razor and all that.

...of course, I wasn't inferring that at all, I was already well aware of that, just to be clear.
    I was both marvelling at the illusion of the perspectival tunnel.. (though you cut that bit out of the quote)
    ..and mentioning the colours of the stars, in the intent of both pondering if others are noticing it, with my own thoughts on the matter being that if it is a thing others notice, then it may point to a change in the make up of our atmosphere. Much in the way I have noticed (perhaps) more frequent occurrence in seeing things like Sundogs here in New Zealand. When it isn't even winter.
    I apologise if you thought, for some odd reason I was getting all woo woo. Makes note to spell things out better for people.

Haha Orbs, yeah I can imagine there would be many areas where you can't see many stars what-so-ever, there is a fair amount of light pollution in the city I am in alone. I very much enjoy being in other places of this country where it feels like you can see every star in the sky. Even in those places the stars seem to contain more colour, well especially in those places, as in with more clarity and depth. But as I have just mentioned, my personal take on it would be that there is something perhaps different with the upper atmosphere of the Earth.. or with my eyes, lol.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 16th February 2018 at 11:05.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    As far as I know my eyes are fine... okay they can get tired occasionally and white writing becomes blurry.. but generally fine, better since improving my diet...
    But for a good number of years now stars do not look like singular white dots to me like they used to. They appear to be made up of 2, 3, or 4 different coloured lights, mainly of red and blue, with touches or glints of orange/yellow, and with white being there, I guess, like the combining of colours creates white light..

Wondering if this is the case for others, and if they recall them being differently observed in the past.

Another random bit regards observing stars, is when you can look at the rays coming off them in that starry fashion, as lines of light stretching toward you like a perspective view down a tunnel or tubing. When I have looked at them in this way (aided by mist or atmospherics) the whole view feels like visual time travel cross with teleportation, if you get what I mean. :thumbsup:
    When I was a child (5-6) I used to look up at the stars and I imagined they were "holes" in the sky and that I could see through the layers of darkness. The colours were red, blue, pink, orange and white. It was fascinating to me then...and only I knew about it. As an adult I never have forgotten the magic moments. In all seriousness...was I wrong? Maybe not.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th February 2018), enjoy being (16th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    When I was a child (5-6) I used to look up at the stars and I imagined they were "holes" in the sky and that I could see through the layers of darkness. The colours were red, blue, pink, orange and white. It was fascinating to me then...and only I knew about it. As an adult I never have forgotten the magic moments. In all seriousness...was I wrong? Maybe not.
    That is what I am referring to I think, regards the perspectival light coming towards you out of the darkness. The tunnel of light between here and there. We can be wrong together if that's how it has to be. I'm one having spent many hours staring at such things in the night while painting them, some conditions are easier than others to see it in.
    It happens with street lamps too.. I feel we are inclined off handedly, to think of the sparkles or radials coming from lights and stars as being 2 dimensional, like a flattened image, an asterisk. But that light is travelling towards you.. as well as in other directions... but towards you in your 'line of sight'.
    It might be easier to practice or theorise on a street lamp in a slightly misty atmosphere, where you can see the spikes of light seemingly splaying out in all directions. By looking at it and realising that the spikes are rays of light zooming towards you, the illusion of it being a 2 dimensional image drops away and you can see down the tunnel of light that is piercing its way through the darkness. In those rays there are colours, often directly around the light there is a corona of darkness. Realising you are seeing the light as it travels towards you gives you an amazing sense of the space between.
    Now when you do the same thing with stars, especially when the atmosphere helps show it up, I guess like smoke in a laser beam, the sense or realisation that you are staring down the tunnel of light being pierced through the darkness from a star many light years away is fantastic, being that the light by the time it gets to you is old, and the closer the light is to the star down the tunnel must surely be younger, you are effectively looking through time. I guess it is into the past, which becomes the future?
    Does that make sense?
    Last edited by enjoy being, 16th February 2018 at 12:50.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th February 2018), Dreamtimer (16th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (16th February 2018), Elen (16th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Nothing, I get what you shared. The fact you brought in atmospheric changes is relevant.

The flickering of stars giving off a few different colors other than white is apparent at a high zoom. It is what it is...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There was the most Orbs I have ever seen on the security camera yesterday morning while still dark. I went outside and it raining as lightly as possible in the smallest semi frozen pellets imaginable. You could hardly see them and barely feel them.

Not all the cameras showed them.

The secret war has been quite lately... I expect another "meteor" any time though.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (17th February 2018), Elen (17th February 2018), enjoy being (17th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It seems the Orb UFO movement is growing. So many people have decent cameras on there phones and this is contributed. Backs up my cheap theory to always carry a camera.

I'm big on zoom so a Canon is my choice.

Secureteam10 has a trailer for a new movie about UFOs they are going to air. A Kiwi states something told him to buy binoculars and to watch the sky. Before you laugh that off I can tell you I can relate.

My Higher Self made me buy a camera and stand on a roof. I think it only took a day or two before I took my first photo.

Anywho, the increased frequency of sightings is not to be ignored in my opinion...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (18th February 2018), enjoy being (18th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I want to follow up on the camera/roof thing. I think many Of you will respect this - it's called learning. It's called hard work. It's called commitment. It takes kahoonas to go against the grain and spend time researching. Learning. Deprogamming.

My way is not the only way. Many of you have used different approaches to achieve similar results. We want to know the truth. We are truth junkies. We want real knowledge to close the knowledge differential to arm ourselves for change. Real change.

This is who we are. We differ in opinion but ultimately seek the same outcome. Many of us want to ride in one of these ships. I know I want the full menu and not the kids menu. I want what has been taken and I want free energy yesterday.

Just saying...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), enjoy being (18th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hiya Orbs, can you give your opinion on these, found inside an old cave which had spent an unknown amount of time sealed up. Well not totally sealed as there was a few small catacomb like crevices that would have had a tiny opening or two out into the world. Inside was found some old evidence of campfire (charcoal) and bird bones and old shells, and very possibly what seemed to be reddish hair.

enlargement of the 3rd photo

Another one from standing in the entrance.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 18th February 2018 at 10:26.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2018), Dreamtimer (18th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018)

Thanks
    Hiya Orbs, can you give your opinion on these, found inside an old cave which had spent an unknown amount of time sealed up. Well not totally sealed as there was a few small catacomb like crevices that would have had a tiny opening or two out into the world. Inside was found some old evidence of campfire (charcoal) and bird bones and old shells, and very possibly what seemed to be reddish hair.

enlargement of the 3rd photo
    Pending Orbs' opinion, I'll give you mine.

Those all look like lens flare artifacts to me, caused by little specs of dirt on the lens — possibly from dried-up splashes of water, or perhaps another liquid that was rich in minerals.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018), enjoy being (18th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Nothing, I have many pictures with orbs like that and I tend to dismiss them because of the flash etc.

I think you have a lot of guts for going in there. I don't really care for spiders and such.

What I will share that may be relevant is the size of the orbs we see in some of these photos. They are pretty consistent with your photos. I recall taking a photo or two at night on the roof of a building and there was an Orb within a few meters I recall and it was big. I have not looked at that photo in years but I think it was about 2 meters in diameter.

That seemed odd to me.

Summarizing, I agree with Aragorn your camera in some way was the cause. There is something in the air or lense etc. I lean towards something in the air because the pattern is different in each photo etc.

What is refreshing is you are actively participating and that usually leads to results. I want all of you to see one of these damn sphere vessels with your own eyes. I am confident you all will because you are looking and know what to look for.

Once you see something, and have a camera on you, I will wager quite a bit of money you have an adrenaline rush trying to "lock it in" with a photo.

Mind you, if the target is moving is you need to pan the camera with it. Practice on the spray drones that fly at a lower altitude or fly directly over cites. It is almost not possible for me to not see them every single day. We are sprayed heavily here in the USA and I don't know of anyplace that is spared.

This is a huge indicator the Trumpet is not really on our side. Anyone that got true control would shackle those responsible for using weapons of mass destruction on innocent civilians including women and children. However, he ignores the issue completely.

Remember, real Orbs can show up on digital camera in daylight even though you cannot see them. Photos like this are very rare and require a lot of hard work and some luck to get. You have to look at each picture. It is easy to miss so going back through pictures you have is worth a look.

Thanks for sharing Nothing...
    Last edited by Orbs, 18th February 2018 at 14:24.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2018), Dreamtimer (18th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018), enjoy being (18th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    [...]

This is a huge indicator the Trumpet is not really on our side. Anyone that got true control would shackle those responsible for using weapons of mass destruction on innocent civilians including women and children. However, he ignores the issue completely.

[...]
    Oh, you can rest assured that he's not. Like almost all of his predecessors, he's a narcissist. He's connected to the Mafia and to Russian oligarchs, and as such, he's also an opportunist who was given the chance to become the most powerful man in the West for a while, and he took it.

Donald Trump is on nobody's side but his own, but maybe he'll grant some favors to the crime syndicate that helped him into the White House. However, a benefactor to humanity he is not, and anyone still hoping for that will be badly disappointed, if they're not already.

The choice between Hillary and Trump was only yet another "dog & pony" show. "Nothing to see here, folks — just move along."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (18th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018), enjoy being (18th February 2018), Fred Steeves (18th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Something like that Aragorn...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2018), Dreamtimer (18th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Just wanted to add that my older brother is a film cameraman and my younger brother is a photographer and some years back they convinced me beyond a reasonable doubt that most of the artefacts, suggested as orbs are simply artefacts of floating particles caught in the flash/lighting and outside of the field of focus. We did a load of experiments at the time and could basically reproduce them at will once we knew where to light. I like to keep an open mind on most things and I am not suggesting that this accounts for every mysterious floating anomaly but for me the vast majority of orb photographs are accountable.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th February 2018), Dreamtimer (18th February 2018), Elen (19th February 2018), enjoy being (18th February 2018), Orbs (19th February 2018)