Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    This is the group to pursue that might wind up being your in. If you familiarize yourself with the following material, and do it well, you will be contacted:
    http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-...ode-testimony/
    Fred, I didn’t know you were in the SSP. I learn new stuff here every day!

Quote Originally posted by RamessesP6118181523 View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes. I appreciate the good sense of humor and fun times. I can see this is going to be a good forum to talk to and get to know some good people. I subscribe to Gaia and have not missed an episode of Cosmic Disclosure. I am just now discovering other avenues of information. Fascinating stuff that I feel privileged to have been brought into "the know" on. Any other links you can send my way, you can be sure I will dive in and learn as much as I can.

Take care friends. Talk to you another time.
    No problem, glad to be of service. I’m from the Government and I’m here to help.

Just remember: it’s Aragorn, not Argon.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by RamessesP6118181523 View Post
    Thanks for the welcomes. I appreciate the good sense of humor and fun times. I can see this is going to be a good forum to talk to and get to know some good people. I subscribe to Gaia and have not missed an episode of Cosmic Disclosure. I am just now discovering other avenues of information. Fascinating stuff that I feel privileged to have been brought into "the know" on. Any other links you can send my way, you can be sure I will dive in and learn as much as I can.

Take care friends. Talk to you another time.
    First of all...

That said, don't pay any attention to Lego Batman. He's still high from that space cake they served him at La Casa Del Sombrero™ when he made the mistake of signing up there.

They had remote-viewed him and they knew he was going to defect to The One Truth at some point, so Billzebub™ himself ordered the welcoming committee of Avalon Greeters to overdo it on the dose of hallucinogens as a preemptive strike. Rumor has it that they even embedded a couple of fibers from The Inseparable Hat™ itself into the cake, which could explain the degree of toxicity.

And now with all that out of the way, I think that the best path for signing up with the SSP/SBA would be to travel back in time to your youth and volunteer for military abduction. Alfred Lambremont Webre can tell you exactly how to do that, once he realizes that his webcam and microphone have already been on for 30 minutes before he starts talking.

Or you could always, like, you know, contact Kerry, you know, Cassidy. But she generally, you know, doesn't reply to her emails unless, you know, you mention, like, the Annunaki, okay?

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    First of all...

That said, don't pay any attention to Lego Batman. He's still high from that space cake they served him at La Casa Del Sombrero™ when he made the mistake of signing up there.

They had remote-viewed him and they knew he was going to defect to The One Truth at some point, so Billzebub™ himself ordered the welcoming committee of Avalon Greeters to overdo it on the dose of hallucinogens as a preemptive strike. Rumor has it that they even embedded a couple of fibers from The Inseparable Hat™ itself into the cake, which could explain the degree of toxicity.

And now with all that out of the way, I think that the best path for signing up with the SSP/SBA would be to travel back in time to your youth and volunteer for military abduction. Alfred Lambremont Webre can tell you exactly how to do that, once he realizes that his webcam and microphone have already been on for 30 minutes before he starts talking.

Or you could always, like, you know, contact Kerry, you know, Cassidy. But she generally, you know, doesn't reply to her emails unless, you know, you mention, like, the Annunaki, okay?

...umm, I thought that cake tasted funny. I’m always the last to find out about these things.

Argon, you forgot to mention Andy Basiago. He knows where the time traveler portals are located so we can get our new friend to jump back in time so that Weber’s instructions can work.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Argon, [...
    Ha! You called me Argon. Looks like we're going to be able to buy a new server box again.

...] you forgot to mention Andy Basiago. He knows where the time traveler portals are located so we can get our new friend to jump back in time so that Weber’s instructions can work.
    Well, David Wilcock could tell him that too, provided that you could get him to stop talking about his penis long enough. And maybe he can take Laura Eisenhower with him for that little touch of the Divine Feminine (*).

* No, not our Divine Feminine. That's Shirley Temple, the Queen of Scots.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018), Orbs (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Ha! You called me Argon. Looks like we're going to be able to buy a new server box again.

Well, David Wilcock could tell him that too, provided that you could get him to stop talking about his penis long enough. And maybe he can take Laura Eisenhower with him for that little touch of the Divine Feminine (*).

* No, not our Divine Feminine. That's Shirley Temple, the Queen of Scots.
    Argo, I’ve already bought one, or paid to have one shipped, or...I forget...the cake is getting to me I guess...

...wait a minute, let me get this straight, Laura’s been touching Wilcock again?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ...wait a minute, let me get this straight, Laura’s been touching Wilcock again?
    <LOL> He'd (probably) wish!

No, I meant that RamessesP6118181523 could take Laura with him to Mars, because she knows the area, and all that.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Youz guys...

If Fred was in the SSP I'd totally listen to his stories. True or not, they'd be epic, no doubt.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    That was interesting.

Not sure what you saw Dumpster. It fits a pattern of debris though. Why it burns is understandable but the thing in Michigan exploded. That puzzles me.

I have mentioned personnel piloting the ships. Looking down on cars etc. They never seem to talk. I would imagine they are hand picked. Not sure if you could just join...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Years ago, in the Outer Banks, I saw a shooting star that exploded. I heard the explosion. I was confused because that shouldn't be possible and the sound was simultaneous with the visual.

I asked my brother-in-law who was an engineer about it and he said that it's a phenomenon he'd heard of several times but no-one knows why it happens.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018), Orbs (2nd February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Love the outer banks Dream. I'm. It sure about exploding either. I guess it is something that can explode. Fuel of sorts? Some material that explodes?

Parts of an object such as a weapon could explode I guess.

I never payed much attention to the Eisenhower chick. I do believe there is a base on mars though.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Love the outer banks Dream. I'm. It sure about exploding either. I guess it is something that can explode. Fuel of sorts? Some material that explodes?

Parts of an object such as a weapon could explode I guess.
    Just for the record, meteors can explode as well, depending on their mass, their composition and their speed. The temperatures generated from a high-speed entry into the atmosphere should not be underestimated.

I never payed much attention to the Eisenhower chick.
    Neither have/do I, to be honest. A bit too much woo-woo for my taste.

I do believe there is a base on mars though.
    I'm still undecided on that. On the one hand, I think it is highly possible. On the other hand, we have to look at from whom we have gotten that information, and how reliable exactly these people are.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018), Orbs (2nd February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, knowing there is a base on mars etc. can only come from within. No person can tell you and prove it (yet).

It is like many things. If your soul wants you to know it will make sure you do.

The SSP ships go somewhere. The moon. Mars. Wherever I suppose.

I don't have a downside in believing in a base or two. 21 trillion or more dollars are missing. Building a space base is expensive I imagine.

I think meteors can explode as well. I would imagine there so or be debris. One person in the Michigan thing said she heard things hitting her roof. It was in the comments.

Doesn't explain military planes, double booms, how slow it is was etc. though.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Bases on Mars:

If you get to know some HAM operators, you may run into some who have triangulated signals from space from direction a Mars. These guys have also heard uplink/downlink signals from Apollo Project trips where ET craft are discussed and other woo-woo things. They are kinda cliquish tho. Sorta dying out as well.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (2nd February 2018), Elen (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018), Orbs (2nd February 2018)

Thanks
    What? Those amateur radio people weren't running out to tell everyone what they've heard? Why ever not?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dumpster Diver (2nd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    What? Those amateur radio people weren't running out to tell everyone what they've heard? Why ever not?
    Possibly don’t want to be “inducted” into the SSP or “served” by ETs?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd February 2018), Dreamtimer (3rd February 2018), Kathy (3rd February 2018)