Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Orbs

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    I think what happened in Hawaii is significant. Apparently it is not possible to send a message by mistake. Or should I say it is pretty difficult. There are rumors it takes turning two keys simultaneously. To me this makes sense. Why?

Think about being there and receiving a message a missile was headed your way. Think of the mind control from the media and North K. Think about how the conditioning would make many people instantly think it was nuclear. Think about how much trouble you can get it to send a fake message that terrorizes a population. A fake message like this could be viewed as...well, use your imagination.

It is a very serious matter. 38 minutes of an a possible tornado is completely different than an incoming missile.

Also, I think the alleged "meteors" recently are worth talking about. They are far to slow in descent to be a meteor. Then they explode and there is a tremendous release of energy. Something doesn't add up. These events act more like debris from some other type of event. A collision, something getting shot down, something falling down, etc.

Just saying there is a lot going on. The alleged missile launch at Hawaii could have been just that. The good guys could be duking it out with the bad guys and debris of sorts is coming down.

Seems like the status quo is changing and they are trying to keep as much of it as possible from us. All of you will see these orb ships. There is way to much activity for them to stay out of sight. Like all of you, I hope for the best. God only knows what these efftards are prepared to do.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th January 2018), Dreamtimer (19th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2018), Elen (19th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks like a clear night. Who knows what we'll see, right?

About 5 or 6 years ago I was on the roof of a building. Around lunch time. Partly cloudy. Real clouds. Two other people were there. I saw twinkling stuff in the sky and was clueless. We all watched as it kept getting closer.

When it got real close we figured out it was debris. Just falling. The sun was hitting it. Two of us left the roof and went down to the street to watch it land. To many buildings. We never saw it land or never found a piece.

My point is debris. I can't explain it but it fell from the sky. It came from above the clouds.

I have no clue if the debris was radioactive. It seemed like metal because of the way it reflected the sun but who knows. Lots going on up there. Spraying blocks us from seeing a lot as well. Keep your eyes on the sky...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2018), Dreamtimer (20th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2018), Elen (20th January 2018)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I've read reports of stuff like what you say falling from the sky. The people reporting it believed it was something from chemtrails. They described it as like filaments. I've never seen that. Crrow777 has some interesting chemtrail videos. There's one he did about something he called a chem bomb.

He did the lunar wave video and has a hypothesis that the moon is being veiled by something like a hologram and the wave is the updating of the hologram. He has many videos of round, boomerang, and other shaped objects traversing the moon. He compares them to satellites which are very blurry in the telescope images as they are much closer.

When he started focusing on the flat earth stuff I moved on to other people. His moon videos are really good. I haven't seen others with so much footage of vehicles flying over the surface of the moon. Those are from his early days on his channel.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2018), Elen (20th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, these were like big pieces. And since they were falling slowly I am guessing not that heavy. They were concentrated to one area. It was just odd. We should all look for this stuff. Something's going on up there...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2018), Dreamtimer (20th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2018), Elen (20th January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Dream, these were like big pieces. And since they were falling slowly I am guessing not that heavy. They were concentrated to one area. It was just odd. We should all look for this stuff. Something's going on up there...
    Wasn't there some Chinese satellite scheduled to be falling back to Earth and disintegrating in the atmosphere around this time?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2018), Elen (21st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Not sure Aragorn. But those locations are well announced. What we saw was out of the blue and there wasn't that much. Enough to see... I estimate the pieces the size of a tire? But thin. Light.

Who knows what it was...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th January 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2018), Elen (21st January 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Not sure Aragorn. But those locations are well announced.
    Well, not always. As I gather, the Chinese weren't sure on where exactly that satellite was going to come down, as they had completely lost all control of its navigational functions.

Likewise, the Russians recently lost a satellite as well, and one of the SpaceX launches also still only very recently lost its very expensive payload in an explosion.

What we saw was out of the blue and there wasn't that much. Enough to see... I estimate the pieces the size of a tire? But thin. Light.

Who knows what it was...
    Well, in the kind of storms as we've been seeing lately, it could have been anything. Who knows what could have gotten scooped up by a storm, carried away hundreds if not thousands of miles across the sky and then released, only to be scattered around and — provided that we're not talking of big and heavy debris — slowly sink to the ground again? There have been reports of some very bizarre types of precipitation in the past. Frogs, locusts, fish, rocks, and who knows what else.

Something the size of a tire is either way substantial, in my opinion, even if it's light as a feather. So then the three most logical guesses would be...

• debris from a satellite;
    • debris from something that got scooped up by a storm and carried far away from its original location; or
    • something — an aircraft or a drone? — has exploded in the air.

Of course, you cannot count on the mainstream media to tell us anything. They've got their heads so far up their, um, dark places that they wouldn't even know about it unless it reaches them through an official government communiqué.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (21st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (20th January 2018), Elen (21st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You are right about the media - they don't tell the truth. It's a joke/nightmare.

Lots going on. At least I and a pal or two feel the same.

Thank you to everyone participating in this thread. The Orb thing is huge. A side track of debris etc. is part of the deal...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2018), Dreamtimer (21st January 2018), Elen (21st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I really think you all should take a look at this so called meteor. I read many of the comments. I think NASA dtstted the page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...379833828&_rdr

DO NOT MISS the first video... it is late and I don't know how to post the video here. This is a doozy.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2018), Dreamtimer (21st January 2018), Elen (21st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here is another video. Notice how slow it was going.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8tTgutyizM

Notice how it is almost coming straight down.
    Last edited by Aragorn, 21st January 2018 at 10:05. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2018), Dreamtimer (21st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th January 2018), Elen (21st January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Needless to say the video above is frozen and shows an Orb. I think this is a topic we can all share and chip in on. At least I hope so. This thread is an ongoing investigation and these so called meteors are happening all over the planet from what I can gather.

If any of you have the time and want to post other alleged meteor short videos here go for it. The videos I posted are only days old.

Is it possible the event in Hawaii and this meteor thingy are related? Are we seeing an increase in the invisible war between the good and bad guys?

Are we living in a time where a planet locked down is liberated? I sure as eff hope so. I'm sick of it all. Let's have a round of free energy that doesn't pollute immediately.

What can we expect? I would argue an increase in visibility to this struggle. More debris should fall. More meteor like stuff. I think the current round of influenza is telling.

What's next? More fake news? For now I'll leave it for some of you to chime in. There is a lot going on right in front of our eyes.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st January 2018), Dreamtimer (21st January 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th January 2018), Elen (22nd January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I forgot to mention somewhere in the comments of the NASA watch page I posted or here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...658042993&_rdr

People talk of seeing low flying F-16s. Folks, fighter jets don't fly at low altitude over people's homes for no reason. A "rock" that disintegrated is not a reason now is it?

This is part of my cheap theory something may have been shot down.

Hard to say what today will bring.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd January 2018), Dreamtimer (22nd January 2018), Elen (22nd January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    FYI there is some confusion exactly when F16s arrived on the scene. Immediately or in the morning.

I don't know. If anyone reads the comments please look for clues. There was a comment I recall claiming they retrieved something.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd January 2018), Dreamtimer (23rd January 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th January 2018), Elen (23rd January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Very interesting short video on the Michigan and Hawaii things. Seems I am not the only one that thinks they may be related. Check this out.

Last edited by Aragorn, 24th January 2018 at 06:36. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2018), Dreamtimer (24th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th January 2018), Elen (24th January 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have ruled out a mistake was made at Hawaii.

If it was a test then people should be in prison. I have not researched the panicking caused but bits and pieces tell me it was substantial. Maybe even major.

I'm left with what others have pointed out. They were hacked or a missile was stopped. Secureteam has a video that says tourists on boats a 100 miles off shore saw a flash and explosion in the sky.

Anyone have some thoughts?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th January 2018), Dreamtimer (24th January 2018), Dumpster Diver (24th January 2018), Elen (24th January 2018)