Thread: A UFO pilot checks in

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

A UFO pilot checks in

Last edited by Aragorn, 18th December 2017 at 06:43. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th December 2017), Dreamtimer (18th December 2017), Elen (18th December 2017), Juniper (18th December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017), modwiz (18th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    That was a hoot.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th December 2017), Dreamtimer (18th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2017), Elen (18th December 2017), Juniper (18th December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    The technology he speaks of does exist — i.e. brainwave-controlled human-machine interfaces, anti-gravity and wormholes — and there's no doubt on my mind that the US military-industrial complex has been playing with all of it for years (if not decades) already, just as there is no doubt on my mind that whatever crashed at Roswell was not of this Earth.

Now, as to whether this guy actually piloted one of those reverse-engineered craft or not is something we'll probably never know. But then again, that in itself isn't even relevant, because nothing of what he said will surprise anyone who has dabbled even only a little bit in UFO research over the last couple of years. All of this stuff has already been spoken of in ample testimonies from other (true or alleged) witnesses and whistleblowers.

On the cheesy side, his body language and posture would indeed be consistent with that of US military personnel, but that doesn't tell us anything about the veracity of his testimony. And like I said, nothing new under the sun here anyway. We've already heard all of this before.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (18th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2017), Elen (18th December 2017), Juniper (18th December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017), modwiz (18th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    It's Jack Horkheimer! Star Hustler. (no disrespect to Jack, he was great!)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkJheh1XcAQ

So the problem is we can't know if he's for real or just spinning a yarn based on available info. And if he has something new, we can't know if it's fiction or secret. It's a conundrum.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (18th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017), modwiz (18th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Yeah, nothing really new revealed and certainly nothing verifiable...

...I was MK Ultraed into posting it, I think.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th December 2017), Dreamtimer (18th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017), modwiz (18th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    You all should be able to see advanced technology with your own eyes. Look for it. Everywhere you go. Day or night. Over cities, the highway, looking at the stars, etc.

I see it about twice a year. In the past more. Everyone I have seen is a sphere except one. I think it was a triangle. It was low altitude and going so fast I only saw it for couple of seconds. I was on a rooftop partying with others and BOOM it came snd went. No sound.

The Orbs you will see are only visible when the are lit up.

All you have to do is keep looking. Always look up whenever you can.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2017), Dreamtimer (19th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017), JRS (21st December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I will this: look at the sky in EVERY picture you look at. Look at the sky in movies. Look and you will see it.

There is no mistaking it. It will not be a satalite etc. They are very bright even on the sunniest day.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2017), Dreamtimer (19th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    I will this: look at the sky in EVERY picture you look at. Look at the sky in movies. Look and you will see it.

There is no mistaking it. It will not be a satalite etc. They are very bright even on the sunniest day.
    That might be pushing it a bit, Orbs. A lot of sightings are cases of mistaken identities and/or pareidolia. Of course, that doesn't mean that The Real Thing™ wouldn't be out there, but there's a difference between actually seeing The Real Thing™ and thinking that one does.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It's all choice Aragorn. I offered friendly tips to see advanced technology with your own eyes. Doesn't matter what I say, do, etc. It is purely up to the individual to see for themselves.

They can be anywhere. They will be in the air. Looking under your bed etc. won't cut it. If you don't look up you will almost for sure not see one.

I suggest having a camera with you as well.

One last thing I will share - it takes a lot of hard work to find truth. I recently posted how Chris Thomas spent decades doing his thing. I have devoted very large amounts of time into my journey as well. I don't share everything I have done. I don't share pictures either. I offer suggestions on how to find it out for yourself.

I don't do a lot of research anymore; however, I do look up. Lot's of activity over the recent years. These people/whatever have plans. We have a forum and type things very few people read let alone care about. All the wishful thinking in the world won't stop the free will of others to carry out their plans. A keyboard won't cut it either.

I applaud all of you here that at least try. WE all may be pissing into the wind but our hearts are in the right place. I could care less how much we disagree as long as what I just said is true and I for one know it is.

Best of luck to all of you...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (19th December 2017), Elen (19th December 2017), Kathy (19th December 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    It's all choice Aragorn. I offered friendly tips to see advanced technology with your own eyes. Doesn't matter what I say, do, etc. It is purely up to the individual to see for themselves.

They can be anywhere. They will be in the air. Looking under your bed etc. won't cut it. If you don't look up you will almost for sure not see one.

I suggest having a camera with you as well.

One last thing I will share - it takes a lot of hard work to find truth. I recently posted how Chris Thomas spent decades doing his thing. I have devoted very large amounts of time into my journey as well. I don't share everything I have done. I don't share pictures either. I offer suggestions on how to find it out for yourself.

I don't do a lot of research anymore; however, I do look up. Lot's of activity over the recent years. These people/whatever have plans. We have a forum and type things very few people read let alone care about. All the wishful thinking in the world won't stop the free will of others to carry out their plans. A keyboard won't cut it either.

I applaud all of you here that at least try. WE all may be pissing into the wind but our hearts are in the right place. I could care less how much we disagree as long as what I just said is true and I for one know it is.

Best of luck to all of you...
    I like your spirit Orbs...and I too believe your heart is in the right place!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (19th December 2017), Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), jcocks (26th December 2017), Kathy (10th January 2018), Orbs (19th December 2017)