Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE UFO VIDEO - Review of the Best ET Evidence

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

THE UFO VIDEO - Review of the Best ET Evidence

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8LT4USyezc

"Published on 17 Nov 2016 by Maj0r Lee

This is it. The big kahuna.If you want more:'PATIENT SEVENTEEN' Roger Leir film series by Extraordinary Beliefs. http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/f...

'I AM NANO MAN' film series by Extraordinary Beliefs. http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/i...

Official site for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. http://www.citizenhearing.org/

Want To Know - Reliable info on major cover-ups http://www.wanttoknow.info/

Disney's UFO Disclosure Documentary from the 90's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUmX...

Sirius Disclosure Official Site http://www.siriusdisclosure.com

CSETI Official Site http://www.cseti.org/

Paradigm Research Group Official Site (Stephen Bassett) http://paradigmresearchgroup.org/"

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (30th November 2017), ArtyCarl (7th March 2018), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th December 2017), Elen (30th November 2017), modwiz (11th December 2017), sandy (1st December 2017), TimeSensitive (2nd December 2017), Woody (30th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Great vid - straight to the point and quick-witted. I always find this kind of stuff fascinating. Most people believe in God and nobody has anything against it, but when you say you believe in aliens - they will often laugh and mock you... It's so hard to find open-minded people these days!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rayan522 For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th December 2017), Dreamtimer (11th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th December 2017), Elen (11th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (11th December 2017), sandy (13th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by rayan522 View Post
    Great vid - straight to the point and quick-witted. I always find this kind of stuff fascinating. Most people believe in God and nobody has anything against it, but when you say you believe in aliens - they will often laugh and mock you... It's so hard to find open-minded people these days!
    Amen to that, and...

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (11th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th December 2017), Elen (11th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017), sandy (13th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    rayan522.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (12th December 2017), Elen (11th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017), sandy (13th December 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by rayan522 View Post

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th December 2017), Dreamtimer (11th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017), sandy (13th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Welcome to Argon’s house of horrors!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2017), Dreamtimer (12th December 2017), Elen (13th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017), sandy (13th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    rayan 522, you have entered the TOT portal of openmindedness but not so open the mind falls out!! Many here, like me; call it home!! WELCOME

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2017), Dreamtimer (13th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (13th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017), modwiz (13th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Welcome to Argon’s house of horrors!
    Argon? Must be a noble house.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th December 2017), Dreamtimer (13th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (13th December 2017), Kathy (13th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    Hey Kathy, thx for posting the UFO video. I watched it when I couldn't sleep. The narrator made me laugh when he swore.

The mind control is so powerful people can't see it. By the billions they believe a heavily edited book of contradictions of an invisible man living in the clouds whose son died to save you and have waited 2000 years to return and do it for them. However life in the universe is not possible.

Anyway, the spin on free energy putting oil and power companies out of business is just the tip of the iceberg. The entire matrix would crash. Control would be lost. The stakes are that high.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th December 2017), Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    Anyway, the spin on free energy putting oil and power companies out of business is just the tip of the iceberg. The entire matrix would crash. Control would be lost. The stakes are that high.
    Yes, and it makes perfect sense too. If the oil and power companies fall, then the banks will fall too, and if the banks fall, they take everything down with them. Just think of it — the entire planet is controlled by the financial-economical system, and it isn't how much money you have that matters, but who has it and who doesn't.

That is how the control system works, and the availability of free energy would bring that all down in a heartbeat, so the cabal cannot allow that to happen. They want to remain at the top of the food chain.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The ships I have recently posted about... I made suggestions for seeing them yourselves.

Imagine the energy source they use. Then imagine what we see is military. Man made. That's how far behind we useless eaters are.

Chris Thomas wrote about Roswell. This was a source for getting technology.

Stakes are high indeed. God I hope the lid blows off this...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th December 2017), Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Thanks
    The ships I have recently posted about... I made suggestions for seeing them yourselves.

Imagine the energy source they use. Then imagine what we see is military. Man made. That's how far behind we useless eaters are.
    Yes, and if it were to come out, then that too in and of itself would already be sufficient to topple the US government. The people would be outraged. "What? You've been doing this behind our backs, with our tax money, and for 60+ years already?"

One of many. There have been numerous crashes, and many of them were actually even deliberately triggered by the US military — e.g. when the military discovered that the high-powered microwaves from Cold-War-era radar installations could completely upset the navigation systems on those ships, they started using those installations for "shooting down" the craft.

And then there was Nikola Tesla's research, of course. As soon as Tesla had passed away, the spooks came in and confiscated all of his research.

Stakes are high indeed. God I hope the lid blows off this...
    Well, the article I've posted here could be a very careful baby step toward disclosure. It either way reached the mainstream news even over here in Europe, albeit that they haven't been talking about it anymore today. But it was definitely in the headlines of most of the mainstream newspapers over here over the course of the last three days.

It'll all remain to be seen whether the press is going to follow up on it, or whether they'll simply pretend like nothing ever happened — they're quite good at that. They could in theory even try covering it up by suddenly offering more coverage of another (and far less significant) news item, as a distraction. That sort of thing has happened before, and especially in the USA.

Best would be to get your popcorn out. If this news is here to stay, then things could get mighty interesting.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,990 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    One of many. There have been numerous crashes, and many of them were actually even deliberately triggered by the US military — e.g. when the military discovered that the high-powered microwaves from Cold-War-era radar installations could completely upset the navigation systems on those ships, they started using those installations for "shooting down" the craft.
    Doesn't it make more sense that ships started appearing in the late 40's because the U.S. was testing out advanced Nazi technology, and that the storied Serpo named "Ebens" on board were just that, cover stories?

So if radar were causing them to crash, we were accidentally "shooting down" our own. Doh!
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The "people" would also be curious about their innocent children coming home in body bags for wars of private agenda and wars that could have been won using advanced technology.

I think we would all agree there have been several ever crashes etc. If you think about it how much contribution came from cooperation? Noodle that one.

As far as disclosure goes some us believe that has always been the plan. Some of us believe in the fake invasion ff. Hollywood has done the prepping snd we all know that. No matter, there are a few reasons the genie will come out of the bottle. Unfortunately it won't be for our benefit at FIRST.

The good guys will make a debut. Rumor has it there are Pliedian ships near by keeping an eye on things. Can you imagine how stupid we look? Eeh gads!

Btw Ellen, thx for the kind words to me. In return - ditto.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Doesn't it make more sense that ships started appearing in the late 40's because the U.S. was testing out advanced Nazi technology, and that the storied Serpo named "Ebens" on board were just that, cover stories?

So if radar were causing them to crash, we were accidentally "shooting down" our own. Doh!
    Well, I don't know about that, and I certainly do believe that there could be truth to the Nazi flying saucer thing — I've seen some convincing photographs, although they could of course always have been doctored — but witness testimonies do describe the beings found in the Roswell crash as the archetypal "alien Grey", rather than human-looking.

On the other hand, if George Adamski is to be believed on account of the encounters he allegedly had — and he did at least produce both photographs and video footage, in a time long before the internet and computers with graphics processing software — then I think that those humans would indeed have been descendents from those involved with the Nazi saucer program. The shape of that craft was very similar to the photos of the Nazi saucers I've seen, and it would also be perfectly consistent with the design style of that era.

Furthermore, if Billy Meier's story is legitimate — which I personally do not believe to be the case — then his Plejaren could also be of Nazi origin. He does after all claim that their message can only be properly conveyed in the German language.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017), Fred Steeves (20th December 2017)