Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE UFO VIDEO - Review of the Best ET Evidence

Thanks
    Thanked 81,093 Times in 20,304 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Orbs View Post
    The "people" would also be curious about their innocent children coming home in body bags for wars of private agenda and wars that could have been won using advanced technology.
    How about "wars that could have been avoided"?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 Times in 1,932 Posts
    For what it is worth Chris wrote an electromagnetism thingy like the Philadelphia thingy was switched on and they fell from the sky. It appears electromagnetism has something to do with their propulsion.

At Rosewell.

As I have stated if you look you will see this technology with your own eyes. Sometimes it will be moving and other times not. They can fade in and out of visibility.

I am surprised many of have not already seen them. However some of you live far outside the US but I think it is like spraying - everywhere.

Here is another clue - pay attention when a high profile political figure is in town. If it is cloudy I don't know if you could see one at all.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th December 2017), Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Aragorn, I simply believe some wars are engineered. It's good business for some. It's demand. If it is engineered it was done purposely. I'm not the only one who thinks this.

It all boils down into being duped. You appear to make an effort to expose the duping. Right on...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th December 2017), Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Thanks
    For what it is worth Chris wrote an electromagnetism thingy like the Philadelphia thingy was switched on and they fell from the sky. It appears electromagnetism has something to do with their propulsion.
    Well, David Pares — his website was taken down somehow, so I can't give you an actual working link at present time — has been experimenting with the creation of spacetime warp fields by using extremely high voltage, and so far, his experiments appeared successful.

Bob Lazar on the other hand reported that the craft he worked on — this was an actual alien vehicle, not a back-engineered one — was using antimatter in some way, but he also referred to electricity as being a kind of micro-gravity. That was certainly intriguing.

As I have stated if you look you will see this technology with your own eyes. Sometimes it will be moving and other times not. They can fade in and out of visibility.

I am surprised many of have not already seen them. However some of you live far outside the US but I think it is like spraying - everywhere.
    The thing is that there appears to be some kind of selection on account of who may see them and who may not. Some say that this is an agreement made at the soul level, before incarnation, but even though it could be true, it is hearsay. We have no way of knowing what happens before the soul incarnates into the body, and we have very little information on what happens when the soul leaves the body again. The only information we have in that regard is from people who "died" and came back to life.

What I do know is that I've always believed in the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life and in extraterrestrial visitation, and even though I have witnessed and experienced quite a few paranormal events, I have never even once seen a real UFO with my own eyes. So maybe I wasn't supposed to?

What is undeniable on the other hand, even here in Europe, and in spite of certain mainstream media publications' attempts to ridicule things, is that there was a huge UFO flap over Belgium and the Netherlands in the late 1980s and early 1990s. At one point, the Belgian Air Force scrambled two F-16 fighters to intercept a gigantic triangular craft — black, with a dome on top — that had been witnessed by tens of thousands of people, among whom hundreds of gendarmes and military personnel. It was also observed on the radar screens of several Belgian and Dutch military bases, one of which was under direct NATO command.

The two fighter planes were able to establish a weapons lock a number of times, but each time the craft outran them with erratic maneuvers that would have killed any human occupant of the craft because of the enormous G-forces. The craft was also completely silent, and it was capable of accelerating from about 160 km/h (~100 mph) to over 1'600 km/h (~1'000 mph) in less than a second, thereby also radically changing altitude.

The Belgian Air Force was very open about it, and later that night, radar footage from the two F-16 fighters was shown in a press conference on television. The Air Force was also adamant that what they had been pursuing was neither of the following:

• a conventional or experimental airplane (such as a Stealth Fighter)
    • a ULM
    • a balloon or airship
    • an atmospheric phenomenon
    • a laser projection onto clouds — it was a cloudless night
    • a mass hallucination
    • a radar malfunction
    • an animal

Strangely enough, not much was ever heard about it afterward, probably because of the mandatory ridicule factor.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Thanks
    Aragorn, I simply believe some wars are engineered.
    All of them are, Orbs. All of them.

It's good business for some. It's demand.
    Exactly! And the USA has been perpetually at war ever since the end of World War II, and always on foreign soil. The most blooming business in the USA is the military-industrial complex.

If it is engineered it was done purposely. I'm not the only one who thinks this.

It all boils down into being duped. You appear to make an effort to expose the duping. Right on...
    Yes, I absolutely resent the fact that we, the people of this Earth, who were born here and who live here, and to whom this planet was entrusted as its custodians, are perpetually being lied to by psychopaths who seem to get some sort of perverse pleasure out of controlling us and causing us to go to war against one another.

I am sick of the propaganda and the lies. That alone is already one reason why I don't even watch television anymore. Being smacked around the ears with commercials every 15 to 30 minutes is another reason, but then again, commercials are a form of propaganda too.

I am sick and tired of being told what to think and how to live my life, and I can't wait for the day that humanity takes back this world from the perverse psychopaths who've seized control of it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Argon? Must be a noble house.
    I’m keeping Gio’s memory alive...and spell checker’s as well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th December 2017), Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Elen (20th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There is no doubt in my mind Aragorn you will see this technology. It can be photographed. No requirement disqualifies anyone.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,086 Times in 2,652 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    — but witness testimonies do describe the beings found in the Roswell crash as the archetypal "alien Grey", rather than human-looking.
    Interesting that when discussing "the Grays", one is only a hop skip and a jump from some very deep occult matters. Note the similarities in this nicely done piece between a Gray, and Aleister Crowley's "Lam".
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...nciareal07.htm

Well worth perusing, here's one example:

A Portal Opened

It is generally agreed within occult circles that Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry via magick ritual in the Amalantrah Workings which allowed the likes of Lam and other similar entities a passageway onto the earth-world.

The rift "in-between the spaces of the stars," created by the Amalantrah Working, created a gateway through which Lam and other extra-cosmic influences could enter the known universe, and most particularly, our earth-world.

According to occultists involved in such things, the Portal has since widened.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th December 2017), Dreamtimer (20th December 2017), Elen (21st December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Yeesh. I don't like the idea of opened and since un-closed portals. Not a good idea as far as I can tell. Kinda like leaving your front door wide open in the heart of a big city.

So it's been the AATIP looking into UAPs. Got it. Here come Thing One and Thing Two.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2017), Elen (21st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What unclosed portals are you referring to? Please.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2017), Dreamtimer (21st December 2017), Elen (21st December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Orbs, go to the link Fred put in his post and go down just a bit to Amalantrah Working. You'll see the bit about portals.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2017), Elen (21st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thx Dream. I read that article. I woke up and now sleepy again. I view it as channeling. Chris wrote a great deal about channeling, portals, that Blasphemy chick etc.

I think that Norway spiral thingy was an attempt to open a portal. Interesting Iguana himself was there...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st December 2017), Dreamtimer (21st December 2017), Elen (21st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dream, an open portal free for all is really a stretch. Don't lose any sleep over it. Bypassing the Earth defenses is against Her wishes. As we saw with the Norway spiral they do try however.

Oh, they do try...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orbs For This Useful Post: