Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity Theory

Thanks
    Thanked 35,447 Times in 10,157 Posts

Synchronicity Theory

Interesting > https://truthearth.org/2017/05/15/wh...synchronicity/

What Kind of Work Goes Into a Synchronicity?

Posted on May 15, 2017 by truthearth

Synchronicity is an amazing thing and just about everyone has experienced it at some point in their life. But for those who are more aware of the existence of a behind-the-scenes aspect of our reality, the following question may arise: What kind of background work goes into arranging and executing a synchronicity?

Some of you have read articles I’ve written where I have documented incredible synchronicities that are both numerical and situational. Everything is exactly set up in the right time and the right place. Can you imagine all the work that goes into you seeing a simple 11:11 on the clock?

First you have to be guided throughout the day during your normal routine. Maybe you go to the store to get breakfast or you make it at home. You may be guided to skip a step in your normal routine in order for this to happen. You cross the street at a specific time at a specific traffic light interval. Perhaps you talk to someone on the street or you get a phone call from someone and you talk to them for a ‘seemingly’ random amount of time. This would be one of several steps guiding you to the exact moment you look at a clock and see 11:11.

In the following article I had several mind-blowing synchronicities all day long. The light rail trains I got on were designated as sacred geometric numbers, 108 and 144. Out of all the numbers and out of all the trains that could have been there when I arrived on that day, which, by the way, I spontaneously decided to go just the day before. Those beings on the ‘other side’ would have had to get the exact train with those numbers I mentioned that I would be aware of to be there and ready when I was finished with my day.

That must mean that the beings beyond this reality worked it out with those here the exact trains I would be getting on that day. The right people would go about their day, doing their jobs and unknowingly being guided to create this grand synchronicity which I am sharing with you again. They would wait until I was finished visiting the Japanese Garden, walking around town and returning to the bus station to find the train numbered 144 rolling up to take me back home.

I recall a 5th dimensional character, ‘Griffin’, that was written into the script of Men in Black III and much of his conversation involved him seeing probable futures and all the different daily events, some mundane and others not so mundane, that would lead up to an event that he foresaw:

So whenever you see, hear or experience a synchronicity in your life, you may ask and wonder what went into organizing it and the amount of resources that went into you discovering it at the exact right moment. It’s incredible!

This is all I wanted to share for now. Thank you and much love!

Advertisements

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th May 2017), Chester (15th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (16th May 2017), Greenbarry (18th May 2017), JRS (16th May 2017), Juniper (16th May 2017), modwiz (16th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts

Lightbulb

The subject of synchronicity tangentially touches upon something else I've been pondering for a while already, i.e. the subject of free will. I mean, if synchronicity is so meticulous to make you observe its manifestation — e.g. the clock showing "11:11" at exactly the right moment when you're looking at it serendipitously — then how serendipitous really was your decision to look at the clock at that point in time? Were you neurologically nudged by some unseen entity, or was it your own conscious decision, because you just wanted to check what time it is in order not to miss an appointment?

For a while already, I've been contemplating — and at this point, I am fairly convinced — that we are all like the characters in a novel. The book has already been written, and everything has already been preordained by the author, but we, as "the players" don't know what is on the next page.

Or perhaps put differently, all of existence is a movie, and the cast members are part of the production of that movie, so they know the story. But the cast members are acting as the characters in the movie, and the characters themselves do not know how the story will evolve. They make decisions, they express their thoughts, and they experience fear, or hope, or love, or anger. But all of it together will lead to the conclusion of the movie in exactly the way the script was written, and in the way the director cuts and arranges the footage.

And to stay with the metaphor, synchronicity then is like the background music for certain scenes — which normally only the viewer would be aware of — which is bleeding over into the awareness of the characters, so as to give them hints about the next sequence of events. Or if you think of it as a novel rather than as a movie, about what's on the next page.

The bottom line is that, in my opinion, we are left with the illusion of free will, and with it, the feeling of responsibility over the decisions we make, but in reality, those decisions have actually already been programmed into us (and into the matrix all around us) from before we were ever born. It's all part of The Plan™.

In the end, one thing is certain. All is One, and as such, who we are as individuals is an illusion too — merely a dream in the mind of the multidimensional Creator, if you will. We are here — in whatever shape or form — as mere tools by which the Creator is exploring itself through myriads of subjective experiences. And angels, demons and whatever other entities out there are all just as much characters in the movie/novel as we are. They too are merely expressions of the Creator, but at a different level. If we go back to the metaphor of the movie, then we as humans are the characters in a movie, which itself is made by characters in another movie — a movie about people making a movie.

We are the universe, and so synchronicity is just a pattern by which that part of our being that isn't encompassed within our individuality is letting us know that we are it, and it is us. And it's re-entrant too, because we are capable of observing the synchronicities themselves, and in some cases, we will allow a particular manifestation of synchronicity to guide us in our actual decision-making.

It's tricky, but we already know about such things as synchronicity and the noosphere. We know they exist, but we're still trying to guess what they are and where they come from, while in reality, it's actually all very simple if you can make the abstraction. All of it simply manifests because we are all One, and not just with each other, but with everything in existence. We are all compartmentalized and subjective-experimental manifestations of the Creator, like the apples growing from the branches of a tree. The apples look like individual specimens, but they are all part of the same tree until they fall down — whether they drop on Isaac Newton's head or not.

Am I making sense?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Chester (15th July 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), heyokah (27th July 2017), modwiz (16th May 2017), ZShawn (18th May 2017)

Thanks
    To start, synchronicity and the noosphere are theories.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), modwiz (16th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    To start, synchronicity and the noosphere are theories.
    Now that's a rather cynical observation, especially when coming from you.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (16th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (17th May 2017), modwiz (16th May 2017)

Thanks
    Lol, now breakfast completed, great thoughts, am meditating upon, to respond.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th May 2017), Dreamtimer (17th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (17th May 2017)

Retired Member South Africa
    Thanks
    “Synchronicity*is a concept, first introduced by analytical psychologist Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.” (I got that from Wiki by the way)
    The esoteric view on Jung related to this is:
    “It is quite regrettable that not even such an “authority” as psychoanalyst Jung realizes the difference between subjective and objective. He says that a legend “is psychologically true in so far as it exists. Psychological existence is subjective to the extent that a conception appears in one single individual. But it is objective to the extent that it is established by a society.” Here Jung confuses what is objective with what is collectively subjective. What is merely subjective can never become objective. A lie can never become objective however many people believe in it. The conception is objective only if it is true and so objectively real.”

So...First...Logically, this idea of “no causality” must just be ignorance in the context in which synchronicity manifests...because... just because we may think there is no cause involved, or are unable to work out the cause, does not mean there is no cause...because nothing can exist without a cause.

Secondly...we need to sit and contemplate one very important fact which Jung failed to realise:
    Thought(a consciousness expression) precedes action or manifestation, and synchronicity is merely an objective phenomena...
    So what then could have caused the manifestation of a synchronicity, which is an objective event, which seems to be completely random, unexpected, and seemingly(subjectively) comes from some external source?

And the answer is actually very simple...YOU HAVE CAUSED IT!

Carl Jung, like all psychiatrists and psychoanalysts are not very familiar with brain wave interception by non mechanical means, and certainly not with cycles of events, and influences from higher planetary, solar, or cosmic worlds...let alone what the human constitution actually is, and how we get to interpret these influences or energies.

We should keep in mind that we are all part of many collectives like, family, town, city, region, country, race, planet, human, and we are each also part of the collective of one of the 7 rays or departments in our solar system, which all influence each of us in a very individual way as well as in a collective way. Each of these collectives have intertwining influences on every individual... no wonder we are all so different...and I have not even mentioned the fact that each of us are at our own individual level of consciousness.
    Then, also, probably the biggest phenomena that influences us today, on this planet, is telepathy. Telepathy is a phenomena which most people don’t even consider when things pop into their heads... they always just think that it comes from their own thoughts, but this is incorrect.

All of the above are causes which effect and influence how we see the world, and how we react to life, and which make up the very complexity of our individual destiny...but... everyone of them is a subjective event. I am not talking about the objective things collectives create.

So what else can it be that influences us objectively to have a synchronicity seem so significant?

It is the many things we have read about in books and forums and articles and conversations which have absolutely no synchronicity with reality. Thousands of writers and presenters, all over the internet, telling us things they have absolutely no idea just how fictitious they are, and presenting them as facts to their audience, who might be just as ignorant about reality as they are. Of course there are genuine ones as well.
    Then we have the biggest culprit... our ever busy minds creating imaginative fictions, and hoping for divine intervention, and wondering when we will suddenly see the light.

Ask yourself why do we not react the same, when we walk out the door and see our car parked there waiting for us to drive to work every morning at the same time, as when we look at the time and see 22:22 or some other number or word or object of our ever expectant imaginative mind? ... and the answer is all about individual rhythm or cycles, and expectations.

When we see a recurring objective manifestation of something we know is just normal, we think nothing of it... but when we see an objective manifestation of something which conjures up some subjective emotional expectation which we believe, or have heard, might signify some message, we think it has significance in our life...when in reality, chances of seeing it has higher odds than one might want to admit...or even realise.

Nothing of what I have written has anything to do with precognition, which is an entirely separate phenomena, and although similarities seem to appear, the causality is very different.

Take care.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), Greenbarry (18th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Finefeather View Post
    [...]

“It is quite regrettable that not even such an “authority” as psychoanalyst Jung realizes the difference between subjective and objective. He says that a legend “is psychologically true in so far as it exists. Psychological existence is subjective to the extent that a conception appears in one single individual. But it is objective to the extent that it is established by a society.” Here Jung confuses what is objective with what is collectively subjective. What is merely subjective can never become objective. A lie can never become objective however many people believe in it. The conception is objective only if it is true and so objectively real.”

[...]
    Yet, if there is one thing that quantum physics has taught us, then it is that objectivity doesn't exist. Everything in the universe is always going to be subjective, because it needs to be subjectively observed in order for it to take on meaning — i.e. the collapse of the wave function. And that in itself, then, is precisely the reason for what we call Creation.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    24 hours later lol , meditated upon, collective synchronicity and individual synchronicity imo need to be separated first, but work wonderfulllly together , from experience ( unexpressed pain being the dissipater lol when combined ), dear oh dear, wish I was wordy and very sciency, forge ahead though. Being of the world but not in it or in it but not of it, creates a personal timeline holding hands with as some express, the what is, is is what is happening, nought influence as in O before One ( yes ? ), this timeline One is now may and can with practice observe synchronicity, until one chooses to let holding hands release and allow to repeat the practice till in sync, lol synchronicity is no longer seen if another was watching you, likely you would be considered crazy because your actions in the moment would be observed as totally out of whack.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Retired Member South Africa
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Yet, if there is one thing that quantum physics has taught us, then it is that objectivity doesn't exist. Everything in the universe is always going to be subjective, because it needs to be subjectively observed in order for it to take on meaning — i.e. the collapse of the wave function. And that in itself, then, is precisely the reason for what we call Creation.
    Actually you are quite wrong here...
    There is no quantum theory which proves that matter does not exist...at best they say they do not know. This assertion, better called a 'hope to justify their claims', is also a favourite in the Indian philosophies who insist on what they call a formless world.
    I am always amazed at the errors which humans make, including all science, and quantum physics, when they believe that physical level experiments can prove what life actually is, when the physical atomic world is 48 levels from the highest level in our Cosmos. The fact is that no physical world instruments are capable, or will ever be capable of identifying even the real atom of the physical world...never mind 48 levels smaller.
    Then, the most important thing is that it is clear that what you are lacking in your judgement of your fictitious reality is due to your present ignorance of reality. And by ignorance I mean that you do not know yet, and how many actually do?

And so I will give you another quote from esoterics, which comes from Pythagoras:
    "Existence is a trinity of three equivalent aspects: matter, motion, and consciousness. None of these three can exist without the other two. All matter is in motion and has consciousness.
    Matter is composed of primordial atoms, which Pythagoras called monads, the smallest possible parts of primordial matter and the smallest firm points for individual consciousness.
    The original cause of motion is the dynamic energy of primordial matter. "

Then I also keep this link for those of you with this strange belief that objectivity does not exist...and that quantum physics has actually taught us this bit of fiction...enjoy..
    Please read all the comments by all the quantum scientists and people who are far more in the know about quantum physics than I am interested in.
    https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...r-doesnt-exist

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (17th May 2017), Aragorn (17th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    24 hours later lol , meditated upon, collective synchronicity and individual synchronicity imo need to be separated first, but work wonderfulllly together , from experience ( unexpressed pain being the dissipater lol when combined ), dear oh dear, wish I was wordy and very sciency, forge ahead though. Being of the world but not in it or in it but not of it, creates a personal timeline holding hands with as some express, the what is, is is what is happening, nought influence as in O before One ( yes ? ), this timeline One is now may and can with practice observe synchronicity, until one chooses to let holding hands release and allow to repeat the practice till in sync, lol synchronicity is no longer seen if another was watching you, likely you would be considered crazy because your actions in the moment would be observed as totally out of whack.
    The collective synchronicity depends on ones antenna to receiving our universes evolving templates, this is where arkeytypal balancing is important imo, arkeytypes are expressed ( to be understood ) in many differing ways within cultures and peoples and learning your own arkeytypal energy/s to then understand them outside of oneself, being used and walked is hugely important once again ( you may have them already as such from previous lives and simply just need reminding in current one).

PS will add, very important to be logical

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), modwiz (17th May 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    [...]

[...]
    Actually you are quite wrong here...
    There is no quantum theory which proves that matter does not exist...at best they say they do not know.
    Um, that is not what I said. What I said was that objectivity does not exist. Or at least, not beyond the primordial consciousness of Source.

This primordial consciousness sits even lower than the primordial dichotomy, being the difference between order (i.e. that which has been identified) and chaos (i.e. that which has not (yet) been identified). It is the resolution of this dichotomy which then also demands the existence of the second dichotomy, i.e. the difference between Self and Other. But Other does not exist in and of itself, and so that's where Creation comes into play.

It is difficult to explain this in words that humans can understand, because at that level, designations like "above", "below", "before" and "after" don't exist in the same manner as that we define them in our human minds. Logic is not linear at that level.

This assertion, better called a 'hope to justify their claims', is also a favourite in the Indian philosophies who insist on what they call a formless world.
    But I never said anything about that. At the deepest level — or the highest level, depending on your semantics — everything is neither matter nor energy, but simply information. And this is something even mainstream science is now beginning to explore, albeit that not all scientists are convinced that this is indeed the case.

Scientists generally seek to avoid anything ado with spirituality because they feel stupid not being able to explain it by way of formulas and lab experiments — or perhaps I should say that they are afraid of being regarded as stupid by their peers (and whoever pays their grants). The scientific community is as much a cult with a belief system as any other religion, and anyone who doesn't fit in gets ridiculed. So they prefer sticking with empirical materialism instead.

I am always amazed at the errors which humans make, including all science, and quantum physics, when they believe that physical level experiments can prove what life actually is, [...
    Well, for what it's worth, I agree with you on that.

...] when the physical atomic world is 48 levels from the highest level in our Cosmos. The fact is that no physical world instruments are capable, or will ever be capable of identifying even the real atom of the physical world...never mind 48 levels smaller.
    How do you arrive at the number 48?

Then, the most important thing is that it is clear that what you are lacking in your judgement of your fictitious reality is due to your present ignorance of reality. And by ignorance I mean that you do not know yet, and how many actually do?
    Um, is that the proverbial "you" or the personal "you"? Because if it is the latter, then I happen to have an ace up my sleeve which might surprise you, but which I don't wish to get into here and now.

And so I will give you another quote from esoterics, which comes from Pythagoras:
    "Existence is a trinity of three equivalent aspects: matter, motion, and consciousness. None of these three can exist without the other two. All matter is in motion and has consciousness.
    Matter is composed of primordial atoms, which Pythagoras called monads, the smallest possible parts of primordial matter and the smallest firm points for individual consciousness.
    Pythagoras was not aware yet of the distinction between energetic particles and matter particles, nor of how either of these two types of particles can manifest as waves rather than as particles, depending on the desired outcome of the experiment.

The original cause of motion is the dynamic energy of primordial matter. "
    Motion can be caused by inertia, through kinetic energy. On the other hand, motion can also be an essential component of a particle/wave, and at the electromagnetic level, this is true for all matter and energy particles, but the most obvious manifestation of that would be light.

Light can be slowed down and even brought to a halt, but this requires very special measures involving Bose-Einstein condensates. In its natural form and uninhibited by any refractive media, light is always in motion (and on a free-fall geodesic) at the highest possible speed that the fabric of spacetime supports, i.e. c, or 299'792'458 meters per second.

Then I also keep this link for those of you with this strange belief that objectivity does not exist...and that quantum physics has actually taught us this bit of fiction...enjoy..
    Quantum physicists have come to the conclusion that objectivity does not exist — which is true — but alas, not out of wisdom. Their deduction is based upon formulas and experiments with the wave-particle duality. When it comes to spirituality and mysticism, they are either groping in the dark or they simply pretend that it doesn't exist for convenience.

When I say that objectivity does not exist, I am talking of the mechanisms of Creation. Source — that which people tend to call "God" — is infinite information, but in pure objectivity. This means that although it is comprised of infinite information, it has no idea whatsoever what this information represents, what it means.

However, part of this information is information about consciousness, and so Source is conscious, but it is not a personal consciousness. It is merely an abstract awareness. That is why, as part of its awareness, Source has become aware that it is unique and alone, and that in order to give meaning to the information it is comprised of, it must concoct subjective experiences. This part of Source is what one would call the Primary Creator. The remaining part of Source is what makes make up for Creation itself — it is "all that is, and all that is not."

And that's what Creation is. Whether it manifests as matter, as electromagnetic radiation, or as whatever else, is all irrelevant. It will manifest in whatever shape or form Source needs it to manifest. The point of it is that it is subjective, and all of it is imbued with a compartmentalized fragment of Source's consciousness, which passes through us all like a stream, or perhaps better explained, as a field that we are all part of. Each of us is a subjective experience, and the space in between us all is taken up by the collective subconsciousness, also known as the noosphere.

Please read all the comments by all the quantum scientists and people who are far more in the know about quantum physics than I am interested in.
    https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-tha...r-doesnt-exist
    I don't need to, because I already know their take on things which they have absolutely no experience with.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (18th May 2017), modwiz (18th May 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    pondered for much time on the idea of why is it so important to convince people to be in one camp or another regarding beliefs....
    was reading much in this vein and came to see the idea regarding the shamanic battles that would occur from time to time....
    the dreamer/shaman who was seeking to take over from another would engage in much mischief and misdirection, sowing seeds of doubt in the minds of the tribe as it was a battle of vision, of dreams....whose was stronger would decide the outcome..
    it appears that each individual who accepts a shamans vision/dream would then become a source of power for that shaman/dreamer.... which would explain somewhat why so much effort is expended in getting people to believe in one storyline or another.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Aragorn (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (18th May 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (18th May 2017)

Synagex
    synchronicity's ( if that is how you spell it ) are part of a series of phenomena that exist beyond the awareness of your current awareness. As your consciousness expands and your connection to higher aspects of your self become clearer these phenomena become more visible, thus this thread has been created. As your connection to higher aspects of yourself increase so does your awareness and you will become more aware of this phenomena as it seems to be increasing.

When a clear and complete connection to higher aspects of your self has been achieved then you will be aware that it was not yourself creating any phenomena but just your awareness connecting to everything that is, is complete.

What people mostly experience now with synchronization is the sporadic side effects of the universal mind on there natural evolution to complete integration of the universal mind into there current awareness.

synchronicity's stop when you know yourself as the universe as you are, then connection to all that is, is complete and everything that ever has been will be or will not be but will be, is one as one in one moment. Synchronicity can not exist in this state of consciousness expansive awareness, so they are side effects in the process as described.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Synagex For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (18th May 2017), Aragorn (18th May 2017), Dreamtimer (15th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017), Elen (19th May 2017)

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Aianawa – Great Thread… thank you.

In reading your OP which was written by truthearth (thanks for providing the attribution), a few questions arose. I will quote what prompted my questions -

First you have to be guided throughout the day.
    In your opinion, Aianawa, and anyone else who may wish to comment - Who/what is doing the guiding?
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2017), Aragorn (15th July 2017), Dreamtimer (15th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    In my opinion it's the world. I don't really mean just Earth. I mean the world. That includes your life experience, awake and in the dreamtime, and the energies of all the life around you. The world teaches the lessons you need to learn and shows you what you need to know. That's not all it shows you, but it does show you what you need.

I'm guided by my instincts which are influenced greatly by dreaming. I do believe there are guardians also but they watch and protect more than direct.

You're direction is your own. Thus the need to follow your heart and gut. They can hear the world.

That's what I think, anyway.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (15th July 2017), Aragorn (15th July 2017), Chester (15th July 2017), Dumpster Diver (16th July 2017)