Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream On

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Imagine our lives are on a record or CD. When we dream we can explore whatever part of that story we want, or instinctively do. When awake, it's playing and we have to remain at the current time stamp.

I don't believe you're creating anything false. I believe you dreamt about what was there. And then you found it.

I dreamt about something which seemed completely ludicrous and crazy.

Until it happened. And when it did it wasn't crazy at all. It made sense because I had reached the point in the story where things came together.

We are not always stuck in the moment.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st September 2019), Elen (2nd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (1st September 2019), Gio (1st September 2019), Wind (1st September 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    yeah, makes perfect sense...
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st September 2019), Dreamtimer (2nd September 2019), Elen (2nd September 2019), Gio (19th April 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Imagine our lives are on a record or CD. When we dream we can explore whatever part of that story we want, or instinctively do. When awake, it's playing and we have to remain at the current time stamp.

I don't believe you're creating anything false. I believe you dreamt about what was there. And then you found it.

I dreamt about something which seemed completely ludicrous and crazy.

Until it happened. And when it did it wasn't crazy at all. It made sense because I had reached the point in the story where things came together.

We are not always stuck in the moment.
    Glad to hear it...and it makes perfect sense!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd September 2019), Dreamtimer (3rd September 2019), Emil El Zapato (2nd September 2019), Gio (19th April 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

The Matrix Ending Explained: A Guide to Freeing Your Mind

Complements of Kathy...I think this will fit in here...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th September 2019), Dreamtimer (11th September 2019), Emil El Zapato (10th September 2019), Gio (19th April 2020)

Thanks
    I had so many dreams last night I can barely make a list of notes about them.

Here's one from the days when Soleimani was assassinated.

I'm looking up at the sky and the moon is full. Someone mentions that there is an object near the moon. As I look, I see another moon emerge into view, also full. I point this out to the person with me. They marvel.

I decide to go get my phone to take a picture. I return with my phone and now the two moons are lower in the sky, it appears to be daytime, there is a cloud layer but the two moons remain in view. Then I see the sun just below them. I say to the person with me, "Now there are three orbs in the sky." The person comments on the beauty of it. I take a couple pictures.

Then the orb that was the second moon goes downwards on a diagonal to the right and crashes into the ground like a meteor. There is an explosion followed by fireworks which come up out of the ground where it hit. They go straight up, and some red fireworks come in my direction over head. About six streams, all red, some flying in a straight line, some spiraling.

Then, off to my left, more fireworks came up from the ground, I couldn't see the source. None of them flew overhead.

This is similar but there was less 'fuzz'.

There have been many times in dreams where I'm looking at the stars and suddenly one flies off and spirals like this:

More lines, less fuzzy light.

And clouds produce fireworks as lightening, which comes from the top of the clouds. (no image for that)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th January 2020), Elen (18th January 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th January 2020), Gio (19th April 2020)

Thanks
    One of the themes in my dreams is wildlife being near human residential areas.

The other night I dreamt I was in a park and there were many animals and unusual birds around. I looked to my left and saw two doves in the grass which I did not notice at first because they were green, like the grass. As I looked I saw they were larger, like grouse. Their backs had leafs and twigs coming out like they were part tree. The leafs were living and green and shiny. The feathers around their heads and breasts were green without any tree parts. They both looked at me as they slowly walked along.

Then I looked to my right and saw two small lizards with crests and a strip of color. As they walked they grew in size and became dog-like creatures who still had the stripe of color. They were playing with each other and then ran off to the neighborhood nearby where all the people were living. I was wondering whether they would be safe there.

I can't recall the details of the other animals but I do recall some were birds, maybe herons, maybe birds of prey.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2020), Elen (18th February 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th February 2020), Gio (19th April 2020), Wind (17th February 2020)

Thanks
    The latest apocalypse dream I had was probably closer to the end of Game of Thrones than a pandemic, but...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (17th February 2020), Dreamtimer (18th February 2020), Elen (18th February 2020), Gio (19th April 2020), Wind (17th February 2020)

Thanks
    I dreamt I was standing on a balcony watching otherworldly animals moving around and interacting. There were enormous half buffalo, half horses, two stories tall. There was some kind of giant giraffe. And more. Then a young man whom I didn't recognize called me mommy and asked if I leave my body during dreams. I replied in the affirmative.

I dreamt I was in a foreign country, somewhere in eastern Europe (where I've never been), and there was a deluge. I was in a courtyard and a pool had almost overflowed, there were a couple kids swimming in it. I didn't want to go in so I walked around. I was having trouble walking, realized that I was dreaming and told myself that I can do it in a dream as easily as in waking life, just put one foot in front of the other. I was successful.

Then I was in an outdoor/indoor mall and I was barefoot. I was walking on a beautiful brown and white marble floor.

There was a gathering of people, some sort of show was going to happen.

When I left, it had stopped raining, and the sun had come out. But when I arrived at the parking garage it was pouring again and so much water was running into the garage that there were rivers of water and it wasn't safe to walk. There were also channels and flumes for the water to flow into. I eventually found a set of stairs with doors that I could enter in order to reach the level where my car was.

Water is often in my dreams in the form of pools, streams, rivers, lakes and oceans. It often wants me in it, though not in the manner of drowning me. It comes to where I am, even when I'm driving. Then my car turns into a boat or raft, and then I'm just swimming in the water.

Sometimes I recall that I can breathe underwater.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2020), Elen (22nd April 2020), Gio (19th April 2020), Wind (19th April 2020)

Thanks
    Interesting dream, in a classical interpretation flowing water is a spiritual dream. I was looking at your post of the moons and it is very reminiscent of a book I'm reading right now...3 orbs? But one of them is a camouflaged spaceship using the break up of one of the orbs to use as a cover for firing up their in atmosphere engines.

Global warming will bring plenty of water in time... I did actually have one dream where I was cavorting in a body of water like a dolphin.

I ordered another DNA kit today, supposedly completely encrypted and anonymous. The site forced me to reveal what I would ask for from a DNA test if I could have anything I wanted. So just to f*ck with their coercion I said "To know if I have any Extraterrestrial DNA" The other tests I've done leave about 6% of my DNA without any origin...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2020), Dreamtimer (20th April 2020), Elen (30th April 2020), Gio (19th April 2020), Wind (19th April 2020)

Thanks
    lol. I've been having epic dreams lately. But none of them involve pandemics or social distancing. There are groups of people doing various things.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (20th April 2020), Elen (30th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (20th April 2020), Wind (20th April 2020)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I dreamt I was standing on a balcony watching otherworldly animals moving around and interacting. There were enormous half buffalo, half horses, two stories tall. There was some kind of giant giraffe. And more. Then a young man whom I didn't recognize called me mommy and asked if I leave my body during dreams. I replied in the affirmative.

I dreamt I was in a foreign country, somewhere in eastern Europe (where I've never been), and there was a deluge. I was in a courtyard and a pool had almost overflowed, there were a couple kids swimming in it. I didn't want to go in so I walked around. I was having trouble walking, realized that I was dreaming and told myself that I can do it in a dream as easily as in waking life, just put one foot in front of the other. I was successful.

Then I was in an outdoor/indoor mall and I was barefoot. I was walking on a beautiful brown and white marble floor.

There was a gathering of people, some sort of show was going to happen.

When I left, it had stopped raining, and the sun had come out. But when I arrived at the parking garage it was pouring again and so much water was running into the garage that there were rivers of water and it wasn't safe to walk. There were also channels and flumes for the water to flow into. I eventually found a set of stairs with doors that I could enter in order to reach the level where my car was.

Water is often in my dreams in the form of pools, streams, rivers, lakes and oceans. It often wants me in it, though not in the manner of drowning me. It comes to where I am, even when I'm driving. Then my car turns into a boat or raft, and then I'm just swimming in the water.

Sometimes I recall that I can breathe underwater.
    Love that dream!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2020), Dreamtimer (22nd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2020), Wind (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanks. I'll relate the interesting ones when I can recall details.

And I welcome others' input. Dreams are paramount, imo.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd April 2020), Elen (23rd April 2020), Emil El Zapato (22nd April 2020), Wind (22nd April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,263 Times in 7,198 Posts
    Lots of increased activity in the dream world this week. Anyone else been feeling that?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2020), Dreamtimer (24th April 2020), Elen (24th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (23rd April 2020), modwiz (23rd April 2020)

Thanks
    I've been dreaming up a storm. I was taking an art class with two family members, running down sidewalks in a city with steps, rocks and plants on the path, and more stitching. I seem to be 'stitching up' a lot of problems.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 24th April 2020 at 11:30.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th April 2020), Elen (24th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2020), Wind (24th April 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,927 Times in 20,238 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Lots of increased activity in the dream world this week. Anyone else been feeling that?
    I've been dreaming up a storm.
    Yep, crazy, crazy dreams lately. And multiple times per night, too.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th April 2020), Elen (30th April 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th April 2020), Wind (25th April 2020)