Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast

Thread: Dream On

Thanks
    Thanked 27,483 Times in 7,285 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chuckie View Post
    The first thing I would check Wind ... is how your mother is feeling emotionally, sometimes depending on mood a 'message' takes on a darker ambiance. Given where you live maybe the world situation is weighing on her.
    I think it could be about recent personal things, even though perhaps the worldy events do affect subconsciously too. She is resilient thankfully.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022), Emil El Zapato (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,178 Times in 11,953 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I think it could be about recent personal things, even though perhaps the worldy events do affect subconsciously too. She is resilient thankfully.
    yeah, that's great Wind.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022), Dreamtimer (24th February 2022), Wind (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I saw Tucker Carlson in a dream. (nightmare, maybe?) It was like he was on TV but his face was strange. It was much like a wrinkled old woman but he had demon eyes.

Then I saw him in another situation where he looked like his normal self and was standing in a hallway being a security guard. All alone.

So weird.

In a much more interesting scenario, I had a dream a few days ago where I was going to a place where I was staying at the beach. The building was on the beach and you could walk out onto the sand. It was nighttime. I walked around the building to the beach side and I could see the sky and ocean as if there was plenty of moonlight though I did not see the moon. A large wave came in and crashed and as the splash came up it was a huge wave spreading out, shell-like in front of me. It stayed up in the air for a second and then went back into the ocean (rather than falling down or continuing forward momentum). Then another wave came and splashed up, the splash was another huge wave. This one also fanned out and curled over head. It was beautiful. I noted that if it fell straight down the water would land on me. But it went back to the ocean. The main memory of the dream was the two enormous splash/waves and how beautiful they were against the night sky. No fear. I instinctively knew they wouldn't be a danger.
    A late afterthought, Wind ... dreams about 'celebrities' traditionally was interpreted as a dream of personal popularity ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st March 2022), Dreamtimer (28th February 2022), Wind (10th April 2022)

Thanks
    Strange dream last night for sure:

It surrounded TOT in fabric, but was very general... I was confronted by Satan himself and I told him, "You hold no dominion over me, Evil One" and he dissolved away. It started with a fellow student named Juan Samson, a native American born in Golden Colorado on a reservation. I was stranded on a major interstate in Denver Colorado that seemed like a carnival ride. Samson rescued me and we went to his posh apartment to hang out. It turned out that he was living in a place where a number of people were sharing rent. Very very weird types, it seemed to be a satanic cult from New Orleans, Louisiana. Sex perversion and bloody murder was the order of the day. I bailed but the connection had been made, everywhere I went these demonic creatures would try to 'trick' me into falling under their power but I just started 'fucking' with them...Including brutally doing away with them when they formed a group to do a home invasion. There was a fetching female that tried using sexual seduction and appearances of true affection to render me vulnerable. I ended up shooting her in the head with a rifle after I again was unable to make my .45 work ... she laughed at me when she saw me struggle with the handgun and called in her male counterparts. I offed each one with out use of the gun and eventually escaped that trap. The dream included decapitated innocents with the demons donning the hollowed out heads as decoration.

A dream like this would upset many people not acclimated to such a violent dream. I know what they mean for me, generally nothing but indigestion or depression. I'm not depressed right now, that I am aware of anyway.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2022), Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Wind (10th April 2022)

Thanks
    Awhile back, I mentioned a dream that I had that I didn't want to post about until I understood what it meant. It involved me from a distance watching a train round a corner in a mountain valley. It was a very 'knowing' symbolism for me and that one had me worried. I understood later. A train and mountains and valleys are hallmarks of a train ride to California. As I'm afraid to fly, I've always considered visiting my brother and sister-in-law traveling by train. A couple of months after the dream my sister-in-law died and my brother said his daughter would plan a wake for the family in April or May.

I just checked it was a year later when she passed.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 10th April 2022 at 14:11.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quite dark dreams you've seen, I'm glad I don't see bloody dreams. How did the evil big cheese look like?

This week I have been seeing very vivid dreams again and I feel that something strange has been happening on the astral levels because I felt a very strong shift, I was wondering if it was just in my own life or collectively too. I don't remember much of the dreams when I wake up, but I remembered one yesterday and I woke up from it feeling emotional, the whole day I felt melancholic. I don't wish to talk about what the dream was about and I am not sure if I am able to know it's meaning yet. I was shown however something related to my past, but I'm not sure if I was also shown the future, or was it mine. It's just very obvious that I've been getting some strong messages recently and I've been traveling to many places, also this forum was featured and other things which have been on my mind lately.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2022), Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2022)

Thanks
    Normal face but with black wing ears behind his head of all places...I could speculate and call them like radar nets ...

First thing always consider the last meal you ate ... that might help life the melancholy. It is a dark time for the world I think and that is completely understandable. Finland is in a vulnerable place though I Don't think any plans the red one might have would manifest for a good amount of time and he doesn't have that much time methinks. Did you notice any physical proximities in the dreamscape?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Did you notice any physical proximities in the dreamscape?
    I am not sure what you mean by that. I am not concerned for my safety here though, there's just a certain sense of fatigue in many ways.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th April 2022), Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (10th April 2022)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by that. I am not concerned for my safety here though, there's just a certain sense of fatigue in many ways.
    Say for example there is a scene in your dream ... you can be watching it from a distance or be in the scene. The farther removed you are from the 'action' has an impact on when a 'prophetic' dream will be realized. Theoretically at least. The part of the dream that the foresight occurs within. Dreams can be mixed with 'junk' and prophetic impact. Such as when you are watching yourself act. Up close or faraway or intermediate. For me, there is not an intermediate that I've ever noticed or at least paid attention to. Actually I have when I think about it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th April 2022), Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Wind (10th April 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Strange dream last night for sure:

It surrounded TOT in fabric, but was very general... I was confronted by Satan himself and I told him, "You hold no dominion over me, Evil One" and he dissolved away. It started with a fellow student named Juan Samson, a native American born in Golden Colorado on a reservation. I was stranded on a major interstate in Denver Colorado that seemed like a carnival ride. Samson rescued me and we went to his posh apartment to hang out. It turned out that he was living in a place where a number of people were sharing rent. Very very weird types, it seemed to be a satanic cult from New Orleans, Louisiana. Sex perversion and bloody murder was the order of the day. I bailed but the connection had been made, everywhere I went these demonic creatures would try to 'trick' me into falling under their power but I just started 'fucking' with them...Including brutally doing away with them when they formed a group to do a home invasion. There was a fetching female that tried using sexual seduction and appearances of true affection to render me vulnerable. I ended up shooting her in the head with a rifle after I again was unable to make my .45 work ... she laughed at me when she saw me struggle with the handgun and called in her male counterparts. I offed each one with out use of the gun and eventually escaped that trap. The dream included decapitated innocents with the demons donning the hollowed out heads as decoration.

A dream like this would upset many people not acclimated to such a violent dream. I know what they mean for me, generally nothing but indigestion or depression. I'm not depressed right now, that I am aware of anyway.
    OK, that's weird because of a video I watched recently. A fellow named Cash Peters does videos based on looking psychically at different energies. He saw a huge center of evil in the south of the United States, around Louisiana. A force, perhaps the government, went in and stopped an evil crime racket of some sort. When they succeeded, a demon came out of the ground, laughed maniacally, and flew off.

I wonder if something is under investigation down there? There are a lot of folks screaming and pointing the finger in terms of pedophiles. That usually means that the investigators are closing in on the real perps who are creating a lot of smoke and noise and using mirrors and hurling accusations. Considering what's already come out recently in terms of politicians/businessmen and underage sex, there may be a big nasty reveal coming soon.

I had a dream the other night which seems like it should have been disturbing. I looked at my hand and then a very large spider climbed onto it. It had a leg span as wide as my hand, it was not fuzzy, it's body was the size of a wolf or barn spider, it had grey and reddish hues. It did not scare me or freak me out. I just wondered what kind of spider it was.

I can assure everyone here that my physical waking self would indeed be both startled and reacting in a very lively way.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2022), Wind (12th April 2022)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    There's a Hawaiian term, wild hogfish dream. It means, you just ate something weird. Most dreams have meaning. But some just might be that thing you ate.

I had a dream once where I'd just finished a lovely and satisfying meal with wonderful companions. I stood up from the table and then my tummy hurt. The people at the table were concerned. I told them that the meal we'd just enjoyed was perfect and that this had nothing to do with it. I then politely excused myself so that I could wake up. I then did because I knew there was something with my physical rather than dream body.

It was, in fact, bad gas.

TMI?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2022), Wind (12th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,108 Times in 20,309 Posts
    There's a Hawaiian term, wild hogfish dream. It means, you just ate something weird. Most dreams have meaning. But some just might be that thing you ate.

I had a dream once where I'd just finished a lovely and satisfying meal with wonderful companions. I stood up from the table and then my tummy hurt. The people at the table were concerned. I told them that the meal we'd just enjoyed was perfect and that this had nothing to do with it. I then politely excused myself so that I could wake up. I then did because I knew there was something with my physical rather than dream body.

It was, in fact, bad gas.

TMI?
    Nah, it's okay. This old version of vBulletin doesn't allow for embedded smells yet.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2022), Wind (12th April 2022)

Thanks
    A fellow named Cash Peters does videos based on looking psychically at different energies. He saw a huge center of evil in the south of the United States, around Louisiana. A force, perhaps the government, went in and stopped an evil crime racket of some sort. When they succeeded, a demon came out of the ground, laughed maniacally, and flew off.
    That sounds kinda like the scenario from the NDE video which I posted here recently, about the ending of the civil war in USA. A demon was behind all the mayhem and flew off. Personally I do believe that evil energies are orchestrating certain events and also operating through some people. It's not a nice thought, but it honestly would explain why this world is so messed up. I do believe in the forces of good and evil and this world is a playground for both of those forces. That doesn't mean that people wouldn't be responsible for their choices too, because they certainly are influenced or not.

Sometimes like recently I've also seen dreams where I eat something which I shouldn't or wouldn't anymore in a waking state. I wonder what that is about? It wasn't so bad, in fact in the last dream I remember eating some really greasy and tasty chocolaty donuts or cakes. I might have been overindulging though. I also saw a dream about cigars which I have been desiring to buy again since I don't have any. In the dream last night the cigars weren't real ones, they were the cheaper factory manufactured tobacco kind. I have tried those and they made me feel sick because they had so much nicotine and chemicals, I am not used to feeling it in my body.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2022), Dreamtimer (13th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (12th April 2022)

Thanks
    Last night, this morning actually I was having a dream that I was in a party like environment and amidst all the noise, someone came up and said, "Call home". At first, I didn't quite hear it and the person repeated, "no, call home". I woke with a start and started thinking about what could be going on. I first realized that my daughter wasn't at work yet, so I felt she was probably safe. And then I started thinking about other family, my younger brother in this case. My sister-in-law once commented that I always call when there is something 'going on' with them. I told her while laughing that I was psychic and have experiences like that all the time. I don't think they believed me (they've always thought I was just crazy ... they love me anyway. ). Anyway, I just went to work and when I had a chance I called my brother about the 4th of July celebration, my nephew always has (big fireworks display). In a manner of speaking it was a cover, when we were younger I would just call and ask what was going on but as we age we become a little more circumspect about asking questions. My brother answered the phone and said hi, of course, then mentioned that he had been sick in bed for a few days. I grilled him about symptoms (I've always been pretty astute about medical diagnoses) and determined that he would likely be okay. I sincerely hope.

Incidentally, the last dream I posted about a child/baby situation. I was due to go to my niece's wedding and I stated that I was wondering if she was pregnant which she wasn't and then related the story about my sister-in-law's sister traveling with her daughter's young child that ended up a few days later in the emergency room due to a seizure (probably febrile). As it turned and I didn't know at the time, my nephew's girlfriend was pregnant, since they got married and she is due in about a week. I hope everything turns out well there, too. Incidentally again without any information later predicted her probable date of giving birth (my prediction was that it would be at least a few days later than the estimate based on astrological conditions). I was correct but what I didn't know at the time of prediction is that she had had a Caesarian section in an earlier birth and that is the way this baby will be delivered.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (16th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Wind (17th June 2022)

Thanks
    "Sometimes like recently I've also seen dreams where I eat something which I shouldn't or wouldn't anymore in a waking state. I wonder what that is about? It wasn't so bad, in fact in the last dream I remember eating some really greasy and tasty chocolaty donuts or cakes. I might have been overindulging though. I also saw a dream about cigars which I have been desiring to buy again since I don't have any. In the dream last night the cigars weren't real ones, they were the cheaper factory manufactured tobacco kind. I have tried those and they made me feel sick because they had so much nicotine and chemicals, I am not used to feeling it in my body."

I just saw this. This might sound funny but there have been times when I would go to bed very hungry and dream about having a big banquet of food. And wake up satiated.

Perhaps that is a way to psychologically satisfy those cravings and not need to in your waking life.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2022), Dreamtimer (18th June 2022), Wind (18th June 2022)