Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream On

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    I have this sense that some dreams are actually the person dreaming one of their other lives through one of their soul alters. This may take place in a multiverse, or something of that nature.

Our souls may be fractal in nature, radiating out from a budding point, then budding off and then the buds budding off, etc...in infinite replications, in different spaces and times, in order to experience as much of the immensity of the universe in a myriad of ways. In that respect we are immensely powerful, even though we might only represent a speck of the original Godhead, to which we may return...or just keep expanding until we are mature enough to form our own Godhead.

I sense that when I am dreaming about people I have never met, they are dreaming me as well.

I've had a repeating dream for over 30 years, every night or early morning. It used to make me cry because it was so persistant--and that was 20 years ago! I just live with it now, not knowing if it represents something, or not. In the dream I am in a very specific locale and just walking around this pleasant neighbourhood. I go in and out of houses that are for sale. There are many of them, all different styles. I'm told that all of the people who lived in the houses vacated at the same time and did so in a hurry. Can't determine why they left, or if they died.

And yes, Aragorn, you see more clearly and sense you have a purpose, a mission -- though it may have been obscured to you until recently.

Wind, I am sorry to hear about your heartbreak. But if it has helped to open your heart it has some utility. Happy for you for that aspect of it!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Cearna (24th June 2020), Dreamtimer (24th June 2020), Elen (24th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2020), Wind (23rd June 2020)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That is a beautiful butterfly, Wind.

I've been doing a lot of needlework. In my dreams I'm accomplishing things by stitching out patterns.

I believe you may be right, Octopus Garden. I have had dreams where I seem to have played out all the possibilities and variants. I've also had deja vu happen the same way. I've done it all before but with one small difference, and that before but with one small difference, and on ad infinitum. It's mind boggling.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Cearna (24th June 2020), Elen (24th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (24th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I believe that souls are fractals in a sense and butterflies are immortal.

that's a cool dream Aragorn
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Cearna (24th June 2020), Dreamtimer (24th June 2020), Elen (25th June 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (24th June 2020)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chris View Post
    I noticed that is quite common amongst Finns. I saw a lot of Finnish girls in particular going the Emo route and dyeing their hair raven black. Then, when you see that the roots are blonde, it really creates a discordant effect. It doesn't really seem to happen in neighbouring countries that much so I wonder why that is?

As for the blonde, pale blue-eyed thing, I always thought that this is some remnant of a lost civilisation perhaps. It certainly doesn't seem too practical on our planet, or on the surface of it anyway.
    The Nortsche so did not begin as blonde haired blue-eyed, they began as red-haired Scots-like mix of Picts and emigres from the mighty Mongols.

The deciders were from the Law Givers called the Druids, who had returned to the Earth from the Plaeides, when the Annunaki attacked them, in the one planet known as Lordds own World.
    They began here as the blood line, know, as the Atlanteans. They were told to begin their old work on a New planet, to please the begifted mother and father of their family living on Earth, to live in their simple life, of spirit and Soul with no physical form, and no need to live like a human being in physicality.

They owned spiritual top life of God- like heart like work of the fearsome justice, throughout the linked worlds of the gift of life totality, known as the Federation of Galaxial Life Gods Universal worlds.

These Galaxial Life Gods, 300 in number, lived here on Earth originally, being unseen by most other beings, until the the older God beings wanted nothing more than to go back home to their heavenly home.

Themselves, on own, became the gift to the closest to themselves, to rule over the solar world of Earth, to the Atlanteans. They ruled here until the Annunaki arrived with their planet cracking rocks, and volcanoes enveloped the Earth in smoke and ash for 2,000 years, which was when they left for the Plaeides. When there, they took on the look of the evolutionary one head two arms, two legs blond hair blue eyes of the spiral helix which became the basis of these Celtic race, whom on return here, spread from what is Iceland, Greenland, what is now the entire U.K, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and what is know as White Russia. In ancient days these people were known as the Lord's of Earth, or the line of Egginton, linked to the older Gods whom had returned home, now know as the Elders.
    Last edited by Cearna, 24th June 2020 at 12:41.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Dreamtimer (24th June 2020), Elen (25th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (24th June 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    I have some red facial hair, so do my father and brothers. Just a tiny bit. I've wondered if we have some Irish or Scottish ancestors.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2020), Dreamtimer (25th June 2020), Elen (25th June 2020), Emil El Zapato (24th June 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    So, ever since the last Full Moon (more than a week ago) I've been seeing strange dreams every night. Almost always there's a slight unpleasantness to them and I must say that it's getting tiresome. Perhaps it has something to do with the state of my health which hasn't been good lately or maybe there is some psychic interference. They're not nightmares, but there's a sense of dread. I've asked for guidance too and sometimes I get it, but dreams still don't make much sense to me right now.

There have been times when I truly get special dreams and I've even had a few premonitions, but those don't happen too often. Normally dreams are too hazy or just shrouded in the veil of symbolism which may or may not be easy to decipher and dreams are almost always subjective. The special dreams that I've rarely had have been profound and in those states of shamanic awareness or a special plane of consciousness I've had some realizations. I've seen the interplay of light and dark, which is manifesting here on Earth. It's manifesting inside myself too and in every person. It's quite something.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (17th July 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021)

Thanks
    The subjective nature of the dream can probably be expected, but the interpretation can be more circumspect...not just subjective but more in the sense of your place and time in the dream landscape but with a deeper meaning. To try to explain what I mean is a bit difficult but incoming messages have to apply to you in some sense because you are the antenna receiving the information but the fuller meaning of it is what may be important. Those are premonitions... Just my opinion, articulated very poorly I might add...

I've never had a dream that i wasn't in ... there it is ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    I've been stitching up things again in dreams.

The light and dark often manifest as clouds in my dreams. Very dark and very bright clouds which move fast and in concert. They come at the same time. And they leave together. There is often a play of light involved, perhaps a strong beam of sunlight.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    I don't know what you're stitching DT, but if it is anything but cloth...I wouldn't worry too much ... probably that midnight slice of pizza ...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    In some dreams, I mentioned this already, I'm stitching up the troubles of the world, or else my own.

In the most recent I was beginning a project but not in the materials I actually acquired. My materials are colorful, in the dream I was working in black and white. It makes sense because the actual project image is shown in black and white. I just chose something different. I couldn't do a whole big thing in just black.

I don't like black that much.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2020), Elen (18th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    You must be a racist then, huh ... I just wanted to make that comment before some politically correct jackass accused you ...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2020), Dreamtimer (18th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    Perhaps I should have said dark monochrome?

Totally joking.

It reminds me of when folks get upset by the word 'niggardly' which is unrelated to the slur in meaning, has a different second vowel, and is a really stupid word to get upset about.

Especially in the age of smartphones. It means:

adj.
    Grudging and petty in giving or spending.
    Meanly small; scanty or meager.

It would be well used to describe Trump, for instance.

The etymology is Old English, likely Norse before that.

Not that those folks bother to think or look things up.

Instead of knee-jerk reacting, it would be better and much more polite to

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th July 2020), Elen (19th July 2020), Emil El Zapato (18th July 2020), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (18th July 2020)

Thanks
    Years ago I had a weird dream.

I was outside, in an open area. I saw a flock of geese flying towards me in the distance. As they got closer I saw that they were actually eagles. This was strange to me because eagles don't fly in flocks.

Then I saw that some of what looked like clouds was actually a structure floating in the air and the eagles were flying around it. There were people on it. And US flags.

The structure had a balustrade and multiple levels with steps. I watched in wonder as it aproached and passed overhead. It seemed like a celebration yet was eerily quiet.

I then looked around me to point it out to whomever was nearby.

It wasn't until then that I saw that people around me were rioting, yelling, fighting, waving weapons. I became concerned because this structure was passing overhead, not quickly, and I was afraid the angry people were going to shoot at it and kill people.

I was amazed when this didn't happen. The structure continued to float/fly by and went on its way.

I don't recall what happened to the people on the ground.

I was relieved and unhurt.

Earlier this week, seeing images of the front of the US Capitol with it's steps and balustrades, it looked like my dream and called it to mind.

And things played out as I saw years ago.

This dream was from more than a decade ago.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 11th January 2021 at 12:27.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th January 2021), Elen (12th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (11th January 2021), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (11th January 2021)

Thanks
    sounds like a premonition to me ... everything is in place ...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th January 2021), Dreamtimer (12th January 2021), Elen (12th January 2021), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (11th January 2021)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Years ago I had a weird dream.

I was outside, in an open area. I saw a flock of geese flying towards me in the distance. As they got closer I saw that they were actually eagles. This was strange to me because eagles don't fly in flocks.

Then I saw that some of what looked like clouds was actually a structure floating in the air and the eagles were flying around it. There were people on it. And US flags.

The structure had a balustrade and multiple levels with steps. I watched in wonder as it aproached and passed overhead. It seemed like a celebration yet was eerily quiet.

I then looked around me to point it out to whomever was nearby.

It wasn't until then that I saw that people around me were rioting, yelling, fighting, waving weapons. I became concerned because this structure was passing overhead, not quickly, and I was afraid the angry people were going to shoot at it and kill people.

I was amazed when this didn't happen. The structure continued to float/fly by and went on its way.

I don't recall what happened to the people on the ground.

I was relieved and unhurt.

Earlier this week, seeing images of the front of the US Capitol with it's steps and balustrades, it looked like my dream and called it to mind.

And things played out as I saw years ago.

This dream was from more than a decade ago.
    Timelines here on Earth means nothing, that dream was prophetic, Dreamtimer! Thanks for sharing.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (12th January 2021), Dreamtimer (12th January 2021), Emil El Zapato (12th January 2021), Octopus Garden (4th February 2021), Wind (12th January 2021)