Thread: The Boy Who REMEMBERS HIS PAST LIFE - Extraordinary people - HD Documentary

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

The Boy Who REMEMBERS HIS PAST LIFE - Extraordinary people - HD Documentary

The boy from Glasgow and he remembers a previous life. Normally our memories are thwarted anyway, so that part does not matter in the whole part of things. When I came back to a place I had been to as a child…it looked huge, but as an adult it looked smaller. The poor boy felt sad when seeing the house he used to live in, things change over time after all. Nothing stays the same. And it's sooooo hard to prove anything to the skeptics, especially when you're only 6 years old.

Kudos to his mum for taking her boy seriously. This is not far away from where I live…

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th November 2017), boja (28th November 2017), Juniper (28th November 2017), Kathy (28th November 2017), sandy (29th November 2017), The One (28th November 2017), Woody (28th November 2017), Zebowho (28th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    The boy from Glasgow and he remembers a previous life. Normally our memories are thwarted anyway, so that part does not matter in the whole part of things. When I came back to a place I had been to as a child…it looked huge, but as an adult it looked smaller. The poor boy felt sad when seeing the house he used to live in, things change over time after all. Nothing stays the same. And it's sooooo hard to prove anything to the skeptics, especially when you're only 6 years old.

Kudos to his mum for taking her boy seriously. This is not far away from where I live…

What an interesting story that leaves one continuing to hold the mysteries of a life here after or before or ongoing parallels..........awesome>>>thanks Elen

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th November 2017), Dreamtimer (29th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th November 2017), Elen (29th November 2017), Kathy (29th November 2017)