Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Understanding Trump - Fixing the System

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The main thing keeping Americans at odds with each other is politics. A good idea has no party affiliation and politics is a game where good ideas from the 'wrong' side of an aisle get pushed aside. Belonging to a political party also often leads to letting party leaders, usually criminals, do the thinking for its party members.

Politics is so 20th century and is now an encumbering paradigm.
    I cannot agree more.

I’ll go a step further, labeling folks is an ethnocentric insult. Almost the same as a racial insult.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2017), Dreamtimer (21st November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (21st November 2017), Herbert (21st November 2017), Kathy (23rd November 2017), modwiz (23rd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    We only have to convince the politicians...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (21st November 2017), Dreamtimer (21st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Kathy (23rd November 2017)

Retired Member Wales
    Thanks
    The prime question is what/who is the ultimate source of power? Aliens? Secret governments? Financial circles? None of them...
    At the end of the day only People, especially en masse, trully have these unbelievable powers which can change entire Universal history. I know it is old and all known piece of knowledge (We Humans don't like simple things). But if it works...

Be it Russia or US, or China etc. majority of People are still looking for politicians to fix mess the same politicians have created themselves, if it is not the true definition of stupidity and ignorance I don't know what is. Current world trend (which can be perfectly monitored through social media, youtube) shows perfectly that divisions are completely gone. It is only power crazy who try to convience Us, following their secret agendas, bringing about collapse using tides of immigrants (created due wars they've instigated) to keep this stupid racial concept alive. So during the time of artificially created economic recession We would cry and fight amongts each other because: "It's f* Immigratns, they, they are ruining Our economy!!!". Now everyting is not about countries neither leaders or systems on the contrary it is about individuals and communities living in different countries uniting to build a new world where love, collaboration, mutual understanding and respect will be the one and most precious currency.

Power crazy know that, they are more than just masters of "human resources" management, they are perfect psychological experts who understand where are We as Humanity going and why. They realize potential consequences of current awaking, that is happening all arround the globe, even Those who were "perfect agents" of the system, now questioning the very foundation of its basis (look last Ronald Bernard interview). This is why they are hasting with introducing mega automated systems and army of industrial and war robots to get rid off Humans from any level of social, economic and army structures. They are literally leading Us to the Matrix world.

Now it can be understood that the drive behind this whole matrix, agenda 215345345343 ideas is not conscious at all, it is more like a program the software carefully written by many People through entire Human history which should gain for its developers long awated super power over entire world. Would We appeal to the software to stop? Would we ask killing machine while it is just cutting off Our body parts to reverse and (let's use silly example)start planting trees?

Why are We still discussing any puppets or this fool-curtain called politics. It is right - technology is neutral the only way how We use it determines its status. In fact politics is always been kinda exclusion of this rule because its sole purpose is/was to decieve. I wholeheartedly wish that this time this politics stuff will be put into a right place- straight into garbage once and for all.

Although, for now the most hardest task every single Human got is to remember Who We Are and how to use Our inner powers once again to break through this system-dependency concept We ourselves had created. We are on a crossroad where Our choice has narrowed down to binary. What is Your choice? "Blue or red pill?"

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ntonyo For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dreamtimer (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd November 2017), Elen (23rd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2017), Herbert (23rd November 2017), Kathy (23rd November 2017), modwiz (23rd November 2017)

Thanks
    hmm, The Blue or Red pill thing...

I do understand your view of things, and, of course, there is much truth to it, BUT, the critical lever that produces the pill is us. We have to choose to pull our lever to produce the pill that we then choose to take. Seems many many people are blind to the lever which leaves us with the status quo after a fashion. I don't know which pill does what but I took one long ago and I continue to wait for humanity en masse to recognize the lever to do the same. Very few, in my opinon would choose to live a fantasy. Until that day, we have to keep living the life we see and there is nothing we can do about it.

NAP

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dreamtimer (25th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd November 2017), Elen (23rd November 2017), Kathy (23rd November 2017)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,958 Times in 344 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    hmm, The Blue or Red pill thing...

I do understand your view of things, and, of course, there is much truth to it, BUT, the critical lever that produces the pill is us. We have to choose to pull our lever to produce the pill that we then choose to take. Seems many many people are blind to the lever which leaves us with the status quo after a fashion. I don't know which pill does what but I took one long ago and I continue to wait for humanity en masse to recognize the lever to do the same. Very few, in my opinon would choose to live a fantasy. Until that day, we have to keep living the life we see and there is nothing we can do about it.

NAP
    I know everyone thinks that way, because that is exactly what I used to say - until I tried the Giveaway. It changed everything for me the very next day. I could not believe the difference in my outlook and my behavior, my attitude . It made me aware of how much more important my feelings were over my logic, that my heart mind was the center of my being over my i.q.

The very first time I used the Giveaway I could not think of anything to write so I just wrote negative words like can't, fear, frustration and so on without being able to (reinforce) read them back (pencil on newspaper). Then I burned it. I know it sounds crazy but it works and as I changed the people around me changed in a healthier way.

It took courage to try it the first time and I rationalized not doing it for a long time because I had no idea how effective it would be. Over time it gets more intense and you will find you get tested very shortly as to how well you have learned your lessons in attitude. We can change the world one person at a time beginning with the only one you really have any control over.

This is a practical solution toward changing the collective consciousness because it changes your behavior and vibe which has a big effect on those you interact with physically.

If you really believe you matter then why not try it?
    Last edited by Herbert, 23rd November 2017 at 16:02.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (23rd November 2017), Elen (23rd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017), Ntonyo (23rd November 2017), sandy (24th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    I know everyone thinks that way, because that is exactly what I used to say - until I tried the Giveaway. It changed everything for me the very next day. I could not believe the difference in my outlook and my behavior, my attitude . It made me aware of how much more important my feelings were over my logic, that my heart mind was the center of my being over my i.q.

The very first time I used the Giveaway I could not think of anything to write so I just wrote negative words like can't, fear, frustration and so on without being able to (reinforce) read them back (pencil on newspaper). Then I burned it. I know it sounds crazy but it works and as I changed the people around me changed in a healthier way.

It took courage to try it the first time and I rationalized not doing it for a long time because I had no idea how effective it would be. Over time it gets more intense and you will find you get tested very shortly as to how well you have learned your lessons in attitude. We can change the world one person at a time beginning with the only one you really have any control over.

This is a practical solution toward changing the collective consciousness because it changes your behavior and vibe which has a big effect on those you interact with physically.

If you really believe you matter then why not try it?
    I remember a "burning ceremony" that I attended in Norway with a few friends. We didn't do it in the way of Chris Thomas, but I think the idea is the same. We wrote what we wanted to get rid of on a piece of paper and when everybody was ready, we burnt it on a fire, outside. And I swear to you all…IT WORKED! I had a big problem that needed to be attended to…it went away shortly after. So I can also attest to this….try it, and if not only, just the way Herbert suggests…it will work!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (23rd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2017), Herbert (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017), sandy (24th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Ok, I gotta Try this one...

...I wrote Aragorn’s name on a piece of paper...burned it, and he did NOT go poof...

...darn it, I think I wrote Argon...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Ok, I gotta Try this one...

...I wrote Aragorn’s name on a piece of paper...burned it, and he did NOT go poof...
    I'm sure Herbert could have told you that it doesn't work that way, Dumptruck Driver. He's already tried that.

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    ...darn it, I think I wrote Argon...
    Yes, and that's what Gio used to call me, and now Gio's gone. See what you've done?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Chester (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017), sandy (24th November 2017)

Thanks
    well, that's interesting...I knew someone would have to respond to that fatalistic ending to the post. Methaphorical, of course. We wouldn't spend our time debating the issues if we didn't think we could do something about it...

I'm almost afraid to try the burning thing. We get so used to a 'manner of being' it can be a little inertia busting to do something about them. If I was gonna burn something what would it be?

That is a big hmmm!!!

NAP

Actually the burning is just a symbolic act...the power of it comes from something/somewhere/from within.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Herbert (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Yeah, I'd like to understand how rolling back 10 years of anti pollution legislation and curtailing - via police force and intimidation, the right to protest peacefully... is fixing the system.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Yeah, I'd like to understand how rolling back 10 years of anti pollution legislation and curtailing - via police force and intimidation, the right to protest peacefully... is fixing the system.
    His administration has also rolled back the so-called Net Neutrality now, which means that internet service providers may now throttle their customers' bandwidth again based upon the nature of the traffic. For instance, peer-to-peer traffic — e.g. the BitTorrent system — may now be throttled back again in favor of other types of traffic.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), enjoy being (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One of the first things rolled back was the decision on the Standing Rock section of pipeline. Someone managed to trace his name back to the companies involved.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    One of the first things rolled back was the decision on the Standing Rock section of pipeline. Someone managed to trace his name back to the companies involved.
    Oh yeah... People like to think in such black & white terms. Just because he's cracking down on the pedophiles doesn't mean that he's a savior of any sorts.

From the get-go, his administration has been wrought with nepotism. The first thing he did was put his family members at strategic positions within his government and grant special favors to his business associates. The guy's running his country like a mafia don, and then I'm not even getting into his international politics and the apartheid-style wall he plans on building.

It has always been said that the USA is a corporation — which I very well believe to be true — but in that context, Donald Trump's election should simply be considered a hostile takeover. The old management has been ousted in favor of the new corporate overlord, but it still is a corporate overlord. There's no "we, the people" involved in any of that.

I wouldn't be surprised if The Donald™ were to turn out the reincarnation of Al Capone. (Just kidding of course — Trump was born in 1946, and Capone died in 1947. )

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), enjoy being (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017), modwiz (23rd November 2017), Wind (24th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Oh yeah... People like to think in such black & white terms. Just because he's cracking down on the pedophiles doesn't mean that he's a savior of any sorts.
    The whole 'saviour concept comes from the abrahamic faiths and turbo-charged with xtianity. It is an alien idea and is well fitted for the criminal class called gooberment. I refuse to talk politics with anyone in my personal or other life. The plot of Lord of The rings is more relevant to our times than the outdated practice of political parties. Needless to say, anyone discussing politics is a sign for me to exit the conversation. Like angels dancing on the head of a pin, speaking of politics is counter-productive and missing the real problems that needs solving. A permanent criminal ruling class, regardless of party affiliation, is one of those problems.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), enjoy being (23rd November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017), sandy (24th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    And it could still be it was a better option than the other one... which starts off a whole screed of potential yabbering and obfuscation.
    To an end where if one has the chance to pull the bickering amateur debaters off each other in webforums around the world, it comes back to what many of us say, the thing that is most important or that would solve the bulk of problems, is each individual managing to get a grip on themselves and resist the poisonous attributes within them.
    It's the little things, the white lies, the distortions made just because of an individuals hopes and fears. A reporter or an 'expert' stating as a false witness, that something or other is the "worst case they have ever seen". Doing things in the guise of best intentions, but they are fictions made due to the individuals emotional imbalance.
    This system doesn't necessarily require fixing, it requires a better quality of participants. From the top down to the bottom.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (24th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), Kathy (8th December 2017), modwiz (23rd November 2017)