Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Analysis by Susan Duclos

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Analysis by Susan Duclos

In my opinion, Jim Fetzer and Ole Dammegard are the best analysts regarding terror attacks and whether or not they are staged.

I see today that on his Facebook page, Jim Fetzer has linked to a piece written by someone by the name of Susan Duclos on the website allnewspipeline.com. The piece is dated January 8, 2017, but it is still timely.

I was struck by this graphic:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (7th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    All three quotes are correct in my eyes.

Every science is bent, History is full of lies and bent timelines, Medicine makes us sick, government is not here to protect us and steals from us, food supply is largely poisonius, news is false or deceptive...I can go on and on...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), enjoy being (10th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    All three quotes are correct in my eyes.

Every science is bent, History is full of lies and bent timelines, Medicine makes us sick, government is not here to protect us and steals from us, food supply is largely poisonius, news is false or deceptive...I can go on and on...
    I could not agree with you more.

Sad as it is.

But it's better to understand this than not to.

And it's certainly better to try to do something about it than not.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    I could not agree with you more.

Sad as it is.

But it's better to understand this than not to.

And it's certainly better to try to do something about it than not.
    Well, the “good guys” are winning. When I talk to the younger crowd, a large % of them “get” what is going on. Three kids on my moving crew were amazed that a fossil like me knew about false flags, chemtrails, Deep State, etc...matter of fact I told them a few things they did not know. They all said they were sort of blown away that an old guy like me could accept such given my “programming.”

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Well, the “good guys” are winning. When I talk to the younger crowd, a large % of them “get” what is going on. Three kids on my moving crew were amazed that a fossil like me knew about false flags, chemtrails, Deep State, etc...matter of fact I told them a few things they did not know. They all said they were sort of blown away that an old guy like me could accept such given my “programming.”
    That is very good news.

I envy you.

So far, I've found no one that even admits to false flag.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    That is very good news.

I envy you.

So far, I've found no one that even admits to false flag.
    Well, this is Sedona, a hot-bed of alt-world highjinks. They (we) are drawn to it like moths to the flame.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (10th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    Well, this is Sedona, a hot-bed of alt-world highjinks. They (we) are drawn to it like moths to the flame.
    Is it true that physically Sedona is an area of high energy emanating from below the ground?

(I'm probably not saying that right.)

Vortex? Ley line?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Is it true that physically Sedona is an area of high energy emanating from below the ground?

(I'm probably not saying that right.)

Vortex? Ley line?
    We are sitting on a very large magnetic anomaly. It creates a sort of toroidal field of energy some 75-100 miles wide. I have diagrams in other threads here at TOT. Some folks call it a vortex, but don’t seem to understand the physics behind it.

Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 7th February 2018 at 21:24.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Thanks
    We are sitting on a very large magnetic anomaly.
    One thing that confuses me is where magnetism ends and electricity begins and vice versa.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (7th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018)

Thanks
    One thing that confuses me is where magnetism ends and electricity begins and vice versa.
    Well, you can start off reading “wicked-pedia” urls on the subjects. But electricity flow thru iron will cause a magnetic flux.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (7th February 2018)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I think from my questioning of and chatting with, older people, quite a few from those generations see and believe there are indeed such things in existence as false flags and other seemingly outrageous conspiracies involving exotic technologies, but they are not willing to admit it too freely or dwell on it. Some have just had enough in their life, while others don't know how to react to it.
    It can actually be the younger ones who are potentially more impressionable and capable of believing anything. I put it partly down to the era of teaching kids to remember answers rather than providing them with the skills to work out answers.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I met a 30-year old fellow a couple years ago (a young man, to me) who was talking about becoming a republican delegate in my state. He was at a festival having a conversation nearby and I overheard him saying to a friend, "...so your government can spray chemtrails on you.." I was quite surprised and he was quite serious.

My son doesn't talk much about this sort of thing but he definitely had friends in college who did.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I met a 30-year old fellow a couple years ago (a young man, to me) who was talking about becoming a republican delegate in my state. He was at a festival having a conversation nearby and I overheard him saying to a friend, "...so your government can spray chemtrails on you.." I was quite surprised and he was quite serious.

My son doesn't talk much about this sort of thing but he definitely had friends in college who did.
    I put all this down to the Wild West of the internet. The older generations (us) were held in a totally controlled environment of schools, books, newspapers and magazines, news on TV, jobs, etc. I was consider a walking encyclopedia by my family as I was so widely read. More than a few of them are now a little shaken by my recent turn. The younger set are used to doing research on the web and can add up the clues. Older folks are afraid of it. I was different as I have always been heavily into computers since 1968 and frankly forecast things like the internet back in the early 80s.

Lucky or cursed?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I'm convinced that the 'reefer madness' induced by the propaganda of the age was much more powerful than we realize. I think the type of visceral fear surrounding marijuana exists in many other walks of life. The first Movie/TV generations were unprepared. Authorities across the board were trusted. People were programmed, in many ways.

Hypnotists often warn of this in their shows. People are easily programmed.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), enjoy being (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I'm convinced that the 'reefer madness' induced by the propaganda of the age was much more powerful than we realize. I think the type of visceral fear surrounding marijuana exists in many other walks of life. The first Movie/TV generations were unprepared. Authorities across the board were trusted. People were programmed, in many ways.

Hypnotists often warn of this in their shows. People are easily programmed.
    I totally stayed away from any drugs as I figured out long ago, my finest possession was my mind. Why take a chance messing with it with drugs cut and sold by the criminal element interested in money and not my welfare? Plus, I’m a control freak and hate losing control.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th February 2018), Elen (8th February 2018), Juniper (9th February 2018), Kathy (8th February 2018), WantDisclosure (10th February 2018)