Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jim Carrey?

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Perhaps - just perhaps Jim Carrey is trying to escape the world he is in. Perhaps just perhaps he worked hard to be a comedian and got what he wanted and now that he sees the truth - he is in a bind. The bind being that he is connected to two paradigms - the one of the entertainment world and the one he wants to be a part of, that of the paradigm the rest of us live in ...?????

I don't know him personally but I get the feeling he is trying to escape 'something' and that is what he is trying to explain. I never liked his comedy but I did have a friend take me to see The Truman Show. That was a proper item of beam ray technology and he played the role well.

Perhaps he is trying to tell us the truth. I could not begin to imagine how difficult it would be to extricate yourself from the hollywood world particularly if he has sold his soul - as so many have done ... well that is my understanding. Selling your soul and then entering the awakened state - and - realising you wanted out, well that is a place I would not want to experience.

Who knows what is really going on - someone does - they always do.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda
    As someone who has actually signed away his “life away” to get black world clearances so I could peek behind the curtain, I can tell you it is not cool.

...but if I hadn’t I probably would be at a lower information state than where I am now.

So from the long view, I probably needed to do it.

Carrey may be in the same boat, you don’t know what you don’t know until you know it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2017), Dreamtimer (25th November 2017), Elen (25th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), enjoy being (24th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    After reading through the comments here - one thought raced across my (ever active) mind. He is after all an actor - maybe he is just acting. Maybe he is doing what he has been told to do - or what he has been programmed to do???

How the heck would I know - I don't know him personally but as long as people are talking about him - his career is being fed. Well at least on some level.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2017), Dreamtimer (25th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (25th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th November 2017), enjoy being (24th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,045 Times in 11,889 Posts
    I don't know him either...but I can tell he's just being he...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2017), Dreamtimer (25th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th November 2017), Elen (25th November 2017), enjoy being (24th November 2017)