Thread: Melanie & baby Amethyst Vritschan supported by Minister of Children's Rights of a "Nation"

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Melanie & baby Amethyst Vritschan supported by Minister of Children's Rights of a "Nation"

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKUkIY3V-4Y

"Published on 4 Nov 2017 by Alfred Lambremont Webre

Melanie and baby Amethyst Vritschan supported by statement of Minister and Ambassador of Children's Rights of a "Nation"

BRUSSELS, BELGIUM – A Minister and Ambassador for Children’s Rights of a “Nation” has submitted a statement in support of the rights of Melanie and baby Amethyst Vritschan. This statement that was read on air during a live program on Revolution Radio –http://www.freedomslips.com - to raise funds for legal costs for an emergency legal habeas corpus proceeding in a Belgian court to free baby Amethyst from incarceration without cause in a Belgian hospital to which she has been sentenced unlawfully by a Judge after having been taken from her mother Melanie without legal or medical cause.

Donations can be sent online to: http://icator.be/gofundme/

Melanie and baby Amethyst Vritschan supported by statement of Minister and Ambassador of Children’s Rights of a “Nation”

NewsInsideOut.com"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2017), enjoy being (4th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,206 Times in 11,968 Posts
    OMG!

I read some of the background but didn't need to. This Melanie is psychotic and I'm not sure who impregnated her (if it was a natural occurrence) he/she/it should be investigated for abuse of the mentally incapable.

It goes without saying that the child is very unfortunate. Perhaps that was her soul contract but really, does that matter to you or me. The child should be protected.

I saw one photo of her and it was patently obvious that she was not there in mind!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (23rd February 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,142 Times in 20,323 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    [...] This Melanie is psychotic [...]
    If she were psychotic, then she'd have a perfect way of hiding it, because I have seen her talk to Alfred Webre — who himself doesn't have all of his marbles in a row, mind you — and I found her to be a very coherent and intelligent woman.

Furthermore, an implant — one of two, because there is still one left inside her throat — was indeed removed, and this implant was examined by Katherine Horton, a physicist, who found that the implant was for most part made up of titanium. Photographic evidence of the vandalizing of Melanie's apartment and car is also present.

The doctors at St.-Erasmus in Brussels did not diagnose Melanie with hallucinations because of anything Melanie herself had said or done, but because it was Katherine Horton who explained to an inquisitive nurse what their organization stood for.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2017), Kathy (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    that's interesting...one of things about classic paranoid schizophrenics is that they sometimes sound so rational that they convince others around them.

A good example is portrayed in the George C. Scott movie called, "They Might Be Giants". The game is afoot!

As for the implant, I suppose I need to look a little closer. Is Katherine Horton credible or does she have a 'I gotta be free!' thing going?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    that's interesting...one of things about classic paranoid schizophrenics is that they sometimes sound so rational that they convince others around them.
    A schizophrenic will never sound fully rational — not to the point where they can have prolonged discussions about all kinds of rational topics. Inevitably, their cognitive impairment — i.e. being unable to separate fact from fiction — will kick in at some point, with disjointed logic, et al.

Is Katherine Horton credible or does she have a 'I gotta be free!' thing going?
    I don't know what you mean by that "I gotta be free!" thing, but Katherine Horton is herself also a very rational and sober woman, who herself is also a targeted individual — something which dates back to her days at CERN. She's British but she lives in Switzerland with her husband.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2017), Kathy (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    ok, i'll wait and see...I hate to see children drawn into things like this because I believe that they are used as pawns to manipulate public sentiment. I don't by default see why the government would take away her child just out of spite unless that government is rightist?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ok, i'll wait and see...I hate to see children drawn into things like this because I believe that they are used as pawns to manipulate public sentiment. I don't by default see why the government would take away her child just out of spite unless that government is rightist?
    The government does indeed lean heavily to the right and toward authoritarianism, but it wasn't the government that took away her child. It was a decision made by a psychiatrist and three pedo-psychiatrists at St.-Erasmus, and those psychiatrists appear to have a very strong bureaucratic leaning. When confronted with the evidence that Melanie was telling the truth, they turned away and didn't even look at it.

In fact, it was a judge who finally ordered Melanie released from the psychiatric ward, but her baby was still being kept from her, pending medical reports that had yet to be handed over to the judge.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    With a fortunate outcome the lady will get her child back...if she doesn't with the tacit approval of the rest of all the civilized states...well, then we is screwed! This lady may be a focus but it happens all the time. Perhaps not a good choice for the bad guys to pick on.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Melanie is a human rights activist, who founded an organisation called ICATOR. She is well-known all over the world for her actions taken on behalf of TI sufferers. That is why she is and has been targeted. Anyone captured into that world suffers horrendously. The targeting of Melanie with the implant in her throat was done surreptitiously. When she started to feel she was being choked she became suspicious, but it took more than 2 years from the realisation that she had been implanted before the implant was removed (and I think it was not completely removed). She is eloquent and is neither confused nor deluded.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), enjoy being (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    It seems that these psychiatrists are saying that if you do not follow the status quo version of reality there is something fundamentally wrong with you. In fact, it is so wrong that we deem you unfit to care for your own child. That is really scary. I really feel for this woman. I am glad that she appears to be very strong. They really picked on the wrong woman.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), Kathy (5th November 2017)