Thread: Melanie Vritschan seeks freedom for baby Amethyst Vritschan and exposes Belgian psychiatrists

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts

Melanie Vritschan seeks freedom for baby Amethyst Vritschan and exposes Belgian psychiatrists

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-vitOHpIIg

"Published on 30 Oct 2017 by Alfred Lambremont Webre

Melanie Vritschan seeks freedom for baby Amethyst Vritschan and exposes Belgian psychiatrists.

Melanie is Founder and President of the International Coalition Against Electronic Torture and Robotisation of Living Beings

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st October 2017), Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Elen (31st October 2017), JRS (1st November 2017), pointessa (1st November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I just watched this video and it really was scary to think that this is happening, although I am not surprised. This woman that was in the maternity unit after having her baby, had her child moved to another ward and was coerced into voluntarily committing herself to a mental ward after her friend discussed the fact that she was involved in a group that was working against involuntary implants. Melanie states that she had one removed from her throat and has documentation to prove it. So she was deemed crazy and unfit and initially they tried to get her committed for 40 days. At this point, they still have her baby. Talk about weaponized medicine. Would they have done the same if you said you believe in the possibility of Sasquatch or UFO's? God forbid, if you are a flat earther, a middle earther or you listen to channelers. Even worse if you question the safety record of vaccines or don't believe that glyphosate is harmless to humans.

This woman is very articulate and doesn't seem weird in the least. How ironic, if you believe the bunk narrative of 9/11 no one would bat an eye. It's funny, when she wanted to offer proof of the object found in her throat, the Drs. really weren't that interested.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    This whole issue is going to come up more and more in the future. Who is crazy and who isn't and who develops the criteria by which this can be judged.

My area of particular interest and not relating to this particular story is where true biologically based psychosis overlaps with objectively real supernatural phenomena. For example, I feel it is quite possible that when people with schizophrenia hear voices they often are hearing something from outside of themselves.

If and when that becomes accepted as a probability, it opens up a whole other witch's brew with regards where exactly are the voices coming from??

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Kathy (1st November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I listened to a fellow recently who is a psychiatrist who believes that the voices do come from the outside and ascribes it to demons. He used a pseudonym because he doesn't want to lose his job. I don't recall at the moment where...I'll think about it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Kathy (2nd November 2017), Octopus Garden (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    This whole issue is going to come up more and more in the future. Who is crazy and who isn't and who develops the criteria by which this can be judged.

My area of particular interest and not relating to this particular story is where true biologically based psychosis overlaps with objectively real supernatural phenomena. For example, I feel it is quite possible that when people with schizophrenia hear voices they often are hearing something from outside of themselves.

If and when that becomes accepted as a probability, it opens up a whole other witch's brew with regards where exactly are the voices coming from??

I definitely believe that in many cases the alleged schizoid is tuning into multiple dimensions at the same time. I am also quite sure that there are incidences of having the physical body invaded by other entities. When psychiatric drugs are said to be effective in many cases, I believe that the drug is merely dulling the persons ability to experience the phenomena, the dumbing down process of the drug cuts them off to the other realities.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (8th November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017), Octopus Garden (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I listened to a fellow recently who is a psychiatrist who believes that the voices do come from the outside and ascribes it to demons. He used a pseudonym because he doesn't want to lose his job. I don't recall at the moment where...I'll think about it.
    All kinds of possibilities exist...

A person can have auditory hallucinations — usually in the forum of voices, which could be perceived as coming from either inside or outside of their head. In schizophrenia and related conditions, the voices are usually perceived as coming from the inside, but the very concept of a hallucination allows for the voices to be perceived as coming from the outside as well.

Hallucinations can furthermore be caused both by "natural" circumstances — i.e. mental illness — or they can be the result of intoxication.

Certain witnesses who have involuntary implants, or who have had such implants removed, have reported hearing voices, because among other things, that is what some of those implants were designed to do.

Only recently, an article made the scientific news where a company was introducing an A.I.-driven real-time translation device via (nearly) invisible in-ear monitor plugs. Given enough miniaturization, such in-ear monitor plugs could be replaced by implants. And if something like this hits the mainstream, then you can rest assured that the military-industrial complex and the alphabet soup spooks have already long been using it.

The US military-industrial complex — and probably that of other nations as well, insofar as there would be a distinction — has developed a microwave beam technology by which they can convey auditory messages directly to the head of the recipient from a great distance without the need for the recipient to be wearing any kind of receiver.

This technology was developed so as to allow messages to be sent out to operatives at a distance. It works by using the skull of the recipient as a resonance chamber. So what the beam itself does is nothing other than beaming over the right frequencies to the recipient's head, and their skull will then more or less act as a kind of speaker cabinet, producing sounds that only the recipient's inner ear can pick up.

As far-fetched as this sounds, this technology is officially known about in the mainstream, and is already in use on the field in the various military conflicts the USA is involved with.

The entire nervous system works by way of electricity. As such, very subtle electromagnetic influences can be used for influencing a person's thoughts, moods, or even sensory perception.

It is not inconceivable that entities operating in higher-dimensional realms could be using this mechanism to meticulously influence and/or convey neurologically or otherwise encoded messages to humans and animals.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (8th November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Kathy (4th November 2017), Octopus Garden (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017)