Thread: Sage of Quay Radio - Crrow777 - The Modern Day Book Burning (Oct 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts

Sage of Quay Radio - Crrow777 - The Modern Day Book Burning (Oct 2017)

Crrow777 is a YouTuber. As I recall, his videos were banned from the forum Above Top Secret.

From the "About" page from his channel:

I will only post clips as they were shot and will not alter or add misleading content. I further pledge that I will not post deceptive or false footage. Much of what we have been told about our moon, solar system, UFO's and the importance of scientific astrology is deceptive or fails to include the entire picture. My hope is that the clips and shows posted here will help to begin reshaping what we know about our reality - or - lack of reality. I will also post clips that point out the deceptions of our mass-media and news organizations to underscore the importance of using our God given ability to search and find truth. Much of what we know is wrong - but- we do have the ability to access and share information to find the truth. This is no longer an easy task given the shear volume of intentional misinformation cascading in from all directions.

Crrow777
    Published on Oct 29, 2017

Tonight my very special guest is Crrow777.

The discussion with Crrow was wide ranging as we talk about the unparalleled censorship taking place across the world but especially as it pertains to the alternative research community resulting in what Crrow refers to as the modern day book burning.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEPDAzx5wGQ
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 30th October 2017 at 13:27. Reason: Clarify

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (30th October 2017), Elen (30th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I listened to Crrow early on when he first was posting about the lunar wave. He also had an interesting video of something he called a chem-bomb. A little later he started exploring the flat earth idea. I haven't listened to his stuff recently.

The videos of the different craft flying in front of the moon are very good, imo. Some are boomerang shaped, some are roundish and he compares them to satellites which are blurry and move much faster across the screen than the objects traversing over the moon. That stuff is worth watching, imo. This will be interesting for me because I haven't listened to him recently and I don't know where he's at. He would refer to his wife as Crrowette, and she helps him with the scopes and other stuff.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 30th October 2017 at 12:43.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th October 2017), WantDisclosure (30th October 2017)