Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paladin interviews Kerry Cassidy - skies the limit

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I don't know about that. She's 51, so it's possible.
    Well, even 51 is young for a woman having a stroke as they are fairly well protected by hormones until menopause. However, Males in the US particularly, tend to start dying off at 55 due to too many Big Macs and curly fries along with crappy Y chromosome problems. Frankly, I thought she was younger, but time marches on.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2017), Dreamtimer (29th October 2017), Elen (29th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (29th October 2017), Kathy (29th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,144 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Well, she said in an interview several months back she suffer an attack of some kind, but it was not a stroke. She's a bit young for a stroke, BTW.
    I think it was Bell's Palsy.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kathy For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2017), Dreamtimer (29th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th October 2017), Elen (29th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (29th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Kerry said last year (I believe) that she was attacked by a scalar weapon. Others observed that her symptoms, such as they could see them, appeared like Bells Palsy.

I for one am not happy thinking about being less safe from stroke now that I'm almost done with menopause. And yes, it sucks. The heavy bleeding is the worst. I thought it was all about the hot flashes and other stuff. Those suck too, by the way. Sure hope I don't stroke out. Jeez.

Thanks for the links and info about Hollow Earth. I'm not so keen on the flat earth idea though I do find it interesting. These things are pushed for a reason, the question is what?

I've forgotten whatever I may have known about Paladin, and I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet. Should be interesting.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th October 2017), Elen (29th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (29th October 2017), Kathy (29th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,020 Times in 1,226 Posts
    NAP, you are sorta new here, but the old hands around here at TOT have grown tired of my beating the drum on my evidence based approach based on my observations and the derivations thereof. To wit, I think many things quite probable that I hate and would rather not be true. Everything I state has a fair amount of research and reference. This may be La-La land, but I'm not a practioner of La-La.
    This old head grew tired of your attempts at “humor”, and find your choices of when to use it so poor and distracting (same goes for your “evidence/experience-based research”, your choice of placement is what is tiresome about it) that it that it makes any of your contributions questionable and even less credible.

Just clarifying, please don’t take it as an attack
    Last edited by donk, 29th October 2017 at 13:31.
    What is the purpose of your presence?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donk For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Dumpster Diver (29th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by donk View Post
    This old head grew tired of your attempts at “humor”, and find your choices of when to use it so poor and distracting (same goes for your “evidence/experience-based research”, your choice of placement is what is tiresome about it) that it that it makes any of your contributions questionable and even less credible.

Just clarifying, please don’t take it as an attack
    Coming from a humorless, distracted person such as you I’ll take it as a compliment.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Kerry said last year (I believe) that she was attacked by a scalar weapon. Others observed that her symptoms, such as they could see them, appeared like Bells Palsy.

I for one am not happy thinking about being less safe from stroke now that I'm almost done with menopause. And yes, it sucks. The heavy bleeding is the worst. I thought it was all about the hot flashes and other stuff. Those suck too, by the way. Sure hope I don't stroke out. Jeez.

Thanks for the links and info about Hollow Earth. I'm not so keen on the flat earth idea though I do find it interesting. These things are pushed for a reason, the question is what?

I've forgotten whatever I may have known about Paladin, and I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet. Should be interesting.
    Am I to only one sensing a departure for Kerry over the last year or so? Many more interview of her where she is now talking about being a MILAB, empath(!), probable UFO abductee? Seems very different, or do I need some old, tired Donk eyes to see such?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (31st October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,177 Times in 11,952 Posts
    NAP, you are sorta new here, but the old hands around here at TOT have grown tired of my beating the drum on my evidence based approach based on my observations and the derivations thereof. To wit, I think many things quite probable that I hate and would rather not be true. Everything I state has a fair amount of research and reference. This may be La-La land, but I'm not a practioner of La-La.
    yeah, I get you entirely...I do the same thing...I made that post a bit more forcefully than I intended to. I'm in waiting mode for more evidence...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2017), Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Kathy (29th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    yeah, I get you entirely...I do the same thing...I made that post a bit more forcefully than I intended to. I'm in waiting mode for more evidence...
    Thanks, that’s great. I think the real value here at TOT is everyone having their eyes out and presenting things that others may not have seen. Add any evidence you can. Then the rest of us can view, calculate, debate, ruminate, etc according to each receiving person’s background/need. I cannot count the number of times I’ve seen something here that has enhanced, clarified, and (even) changed my views. Evidence is king, but an initial research vector has to be the start.

This is why I contribute both time and money to TOT. It is a valuable resource and must be nourished or we’ll lose it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th October 2017), Dreamtimer (31st October 2017), Elen (30th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (29th October 2017), Kathy (29th October 2017)