Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Domination Of Power.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post

Not just the Middle Ages. The more I look at this, the more the same old pattern continues. Kings need money to finance their wars, boost their economies, etc., so they cordially invite in and protect the Jewish money lenders. What seems to happen every time is that the debt becomes so insurmountable for the kings and even the lower classes, that the money lending core winds up being driven out.
    Again, Fred, you're putting your own spin onto things again.
    Christian lenders charged interest. Muslim lenders charged interest. Jewish lenders charged interest.

Why are you so quick to assume that Jewish money lenders were ripping everyone off by charging exorbitant interest rates?
    Why do you choose to let the monarchy and their acolytes off the hook by blaming Jews again?
    Why do you ignore the extra heavy taxes charged to Jews in England by, for example, Edward I?
    Why do you ignore the convert-to-our-religion-or-flee edicts in Spain and France?
    Why do you ignore the fact that they were viewed as competitors by other parties in the finance business?

I am not saying that there wasn't excessive interest being charged by some money lenders - that would be naive.
    But where is the evidence for your claim that they were repeatedly expelled for that reason?

If one dares venture beyond Wiki type politically correct sources (and this doesn't equate to white supremacy type sources), a bigger picture begins to emerge that makes a hell of a lot more sense that just this particular people are consistently picked on for no apparent reason. Really???
    There are plenty of apparent reasons.

The origins and history of the poison that is anti Semitism has been analysed, discussed, investigated, dissected and scrutinised for years and years and years.
    Your conclusion that it’s the fault of the victim is - without wishing to sound rude - facile. Try reading some of the in-depth work that’s out there to get a clearer picture
    of what could actually be going on here.

You may have heard this old joke ...
    At a Nazi rally in Nuremberg, where Hitler is screaming, “Who causes all of Germany’s problems?”
    an old man in the crowd shouts back, “The cyclists!”
    Hitler’s taken by surprise and asks, “Why the cyclists?” to which the old man replies, “Why the Jews?”

That was the 1930s — and we’re still asking the question in the 21st century.
    As long as there are people keeping this hatred alive, it will remain alive.

Besides the del Bancos/Warburgs being an old banking family in bed with the likes of families like the Medicis?
    Mmmm ... must have been a big bed. The Medici were the rulers of Tuscany and the Florence republic. The del Banco family lived in Venice.

Being deeply invested in IG Farben, and being credited with instituting the US Federal Reserve debt system. Other than that, I love the Warburgs Ha Ha
    I thought we were talking about time the del Banco family fled Venice I asked you why you claimed that they fled the city because of dodgy business practices.
    Still waiting for a reply on that ...

Seriously now, this conversation is really beginning to bore me here.
    Really?? Why?
    Don’t you find an open debate and free exchange of differing ideas presented in a polite and respectful manner to be of value?
    Isn’t that part of what’s nifty about being human?

It’s particularly important to engage with those who hold different opinions, don’t you think?

too bad there is one people that dare not be questioned, or else...
    Who’s that then? The white Protestants in the US?

I assume you’re talking about the Jewish people: if so, that is a straw man argument. Where is the evidence that some kind of gagging order is being enforced?

A quick search through even the mass media press - here in the UK at least - shows a healthy, broad spectrum of massively different opinions and beliefs voiced
    in coherent debate, without any need to resort to insults or canards.

For example: since 2003, the UN has issued 232 resolutions with respect to Israel, 40% of all resolutions issued by the UN over the period and more than six times
    that of the second placed country, Sudan.

How is that "not daring to question"? We are all free to question whomever we want - if we can summon up the interest.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (21st November 2017), Dreamtimer (21st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (28th November 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017), Wind (21st November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I didn't know the bit about the UN resolutions.

And what's behind all the negativity about the UN? I've heard fears about it somehow taking over the world, yet I can't see how.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (21st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (21st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (28th November 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017), tarka the duck (28th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ... because Hitler had a problem with Germany's Jewish bankers and newspaper owners (and to a lesser extent Jews in general)
    Evidence actually shows that the reverse is true: Hitler had a problem with Jews in general, and used the myth of Jewish control to
    stir up the populace and justify his scapegoating of the Jewish population. He channelled popular anxieties into political measures
    that eradicated civil liberties and democracy, and told the crowds what they wanted to hear - and by repeating it without any proviso,
    you’re implying it’s true.

Did Hitler only have ‘a problem’ with Jewish bankers and newspaper owners? No - he had a problem with all banks that were independent,
    and all newspaper owners who spoke out against the NSDAP.

In the meantime, while spinning a web of lies and fallacies to direct attention away from his actions, Hitler maintained his hold on the
    German people by exerting a stranglehold on the press: there were 4,700 newspapers in Germany when the Nazis took power.
    By 1944, there were just over 1,000 left - and those that survived had to comply with prohibitive laws and only print in accordance
    with the wishes of the Ministry of Propaganda.

We all know what the Third Reich did to anyone who dared to speak out against them - and that included the press, no matter who owned it.

Hitler claimed that Germans were being attacked by an international Jewish conspiracy that was taking control of their country. Sounds familiar?

Read his words about the Jews in Mein Kampf: he saw all the Jewish people as a disease, an impurity that would contaminate the ‘master race’,
    along with many other groups of human beings: “The black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait for hours on end, satanically glaring at and spying
    on the unsuspicious girl whom he plans to seduce, adulterating her blood and removing her from the bosom of her own people. “

Listen to his speeches - such as this on 1st April 1939 in Wilhelmshaven:

"Only when this Jewish bacillus infecting the life of peoples has been removed can one hope to establish a co-operation amongst the nations
    which shall be built up on a lasting understanding."

Read the pamphlet circulated by the Nazi party: The Jew as World Parasite
    http://research.calvin.edu/german-pr...eltparasit.htm

It’s clear that plans to implement the Final Solution went far beyond any alleged “problem with bankers and newspaper owners”.

If it was indeed the case, and Hitler only had ‘a problem’ with Jewish bankers and media owners, why, once the Nuremberg laws and
    Aryanisation of Germany had been successfully implemented and Jews had been removed from “Aryan” society, their political, legal,
    and civil rights successfully annhilated, wouldn’t his fight against the Jewish people have ended?

Why would the Nazi leaders then pledge to remove ALL Jews? Systematically. How many of the 6 million were "bankers and newspaper owners"?
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 30th November 2017 at 18:34.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (28th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (30th November 2017), Elen (28th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (29th November 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017), Wind (28th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I had a thought, today...

Why it is illegal in some places to bash the 'Jews'. Because the people that tend to such activities in an organized fashion pose a threat to polite white culture. Inciting to riot could get some white folks hurt and when there is that potential mainstream culture will rush to act. Black and Hispanic gangs don't get much fuss because they are predominately just killing themselves, so who really cares! Now the white supremacist will not have that luxury!

NAP
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (30th November 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017), sandy (30th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One more thing...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg5RgI2GeKk

Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    It makes me wonder, with so many atrocities and episodes of genocide that have and are occurring at this very moment, why is this particular atrocity singled out for severe legal penalties for even talking about it?
    This is a fallacious argument on many levels.

Read the laws for yourself. Only then will you understand that they exist as part of wider laws that attempt to counter hate speech and action, incitement, discrimination and denial of crimes against humanity.

For example, Lithuania’s law is:
    Publicly condoning international crimes, crimes of the USSR or Nazi Germany against the Republic of Lithuania and her inhabitants, denial or belittling of such crimes.

Switzerland’s law reads:
    Whoever publicly, by word, writing, image, gesture, acts of violence or any other manner, demeans or discriminates against an individual or a group of individuals because of their race, their ethnicity or their religion in a way which undermines human dignity, or on those bases, denies, coarsely minimizes or seeks to justify a genocide or other crimes against humanity [...] shall be punished with up to three years' imprisonment or a fine.

There are no ‘severe legal penalties’ for ‘even talking about it’.

The map I've posted below shows clearly
    a) that the countries with such laws are the countries that suffered under the Nazi regime and
    b) that the vast majority of the world has no such restrictions.

And ‘this particular atrocity’ is not ‘singled out’:

There are laws against denial of the Armenian genocide in Switzerland, Greece, Cyprus and Slovakia - and Turkish lobby groups have been found to have exerted pressure - both financial and political - in the US to prevent that country from even using the word “genocide” to describe the massacre of Armenians in 1915.

There are law against denial of the Rwandan genocide of 800,000 Tutsi people in 1994.
    https://www.hrw.org/news/2014/03/28/...ocide-20-years

There are discussions run the former Communist countries of eastern Europe about introducing laws to prosecute those who deny crimes of Communism.
    https://euobserver.com/social/31512

Following the conviction of Ratko Mladic, the “Butcher of Bosnia” for acts of genocide and crimes against humanity, similar laws against denial of genocide committed in Srebrenica are being passed.
    http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...14-2017/1422/4

And yet there are still those among the Bosnian Serb nationalists who deny it, in the face of physical evidence and eye witness testimony. They use the same old denial tactics:

• blaming the power and influence of the Muslim lobby
    • stating the number is exaggerated by Muslims to garner sympathy
    • claiming that ‘outsiders’ are stirring up trouble
    • maintaining that the perpetrators were in fact the victims and were only defending themselves

… sounds familiar??

Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Do I think Murdoch is pro-Israel?
    I would say he is definitely a supporter of Israel, from the bias his media outlets exhibits and from the sources who have presented him with awards .

… he happens to be ethnically Jewish which has no bearing on anything.
    “ethnically Jewish?”

How do you know that Elizabeth Greene, his mother, was Jewish? Or are you saying that RM secretly converted to Judaism?

The only sources for that claim the usual suspects who deal in anti-Jewish, white Nationalist, Aryan Nation type material, such as VNN, Stormfront, Phora etc.

So, out of curiosity, what exactly would you call it when you have a disproportionate number of secular Jewish people, engaged in garden variety nepotism and a certain amount of exclusivity who are participating in an industry that goes along with a government that will not criticize Israel.
    There’s so much wrong with that sentence that I can’t possibly begin to respond…

Perhaps we should go back to the days of Jewish quota.
    https://www.commentarymagazine.com/a...-quotas-began/

Or maybe return to the days of resisting their attempts to enter professions such as banking, medicine, law etc?
    Let the anti Semitism of the WASP elite continue to try and keep ‘them’ out of places where they could possibly wield any influence?

Are there any other voices you’d like to silence, or is it just the voice of Jews?
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 30th November 2017 at 18:32.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th November 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Map of countries with laws against denial of Holocaust/genocide/crimes against humanity

Name:  countries with denial laws.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  16.9 KB

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (30th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th November 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    The lady doth protest too much, me thinks...
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), Octopus Garden (10th December 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017), tarka the duck (4th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The lady doth protest too much, me thinks...
    Hi Fred - what makes you doubt my sincerity?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th November 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    My apologies dear lady.

You are of course correct in taking it that way, but this definition is more in keeping with how it was meant:

As for the line you quoted, it’s from Hamlet and was originally “The lady doth protest too much” which just means “the lady does protest too much”. As other posters commented, it’s commonly used to describe a situation where someone is complaining so loudly about how much they dislike something that they give away the fact that they actually are enjoying that thing very much.
    https://www.quora.com/What-does-thou...-too-much-mean

I think this particular subject has become a cause for you, and any time radar picks up the slightest deviation from the drumbeat of mainline history, it's like a fireman off to put out the next fire. Fireman love what they do.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (30th November 2017), Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (1st December 2017), Emil El Zapato (30th November 2017), Mahakasyapa (2nd December 2017), Octopus Garden (10th December 2017), pointessa (1st December 2017), sandy (1st December 2017), tarka the duck (4th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My apologies dear lady.

You are of course correct in taking it that way, but this definition is more in keeping with how it was meant:
    https://www.quora.com/What-does-thou...-too-much-mean
    Thank you for your apology and clarification, kind sir

I think this particular subject has become a cause for you
    Absolutely right - thanks for noticing, Fred. To paraphrase Martin Luther King: Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

This thread is not about me, however, and my motivations not relevant to the subject under discussion (although I’d be happy to discuss this elsewhere).

So back to the topic in hand: it seems the Christian Orthodox church is up to its old tricks again. Divide and conquer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ritual-murder/
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 4th December 2017 at 14:07.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (4th December 2017), Dreamtimer (4th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (6th December 2017), Elen (6th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th December 2017), Fred Steeves (4th December 2017), Wind (5th December 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Discussions are great. When discussions deteriorate into debates with one person positioning themselves as the moral arbiter and ultimate authority...not so good.

I asked Tarka how she(or he?) would describe an MSM combination of ethnic or ethnic religious nepotism organized under the greater rubric of a pro-Israeli American super power. This was an honest question. I used the word, 'conspiracy' because I don't know what else to call it.

I don't appreciate my questions being insulted, diminished, or equated with something fit for Stormfront. I admit though, that what is happening in North America, msm wise, shouldn't be generalized to the entire globe.
    Last edited by Octopus Garden, 10th December 2017 at 20:31.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (11th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Dumpster Diver (10th December 2017), Elen (11th December 2017), tarka the duck (14th December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't appreciate my questions being insulted, diminished...
    Hello OG.

I was genuinely taken aback when I read your post just now. It was never my intention to insult or demean anyone:
    you stated your opinions and I disagreed with some of them, and explained - politely, I thought - why I saw things differently.
    I was about to write a sincere apology as you seem upset, but checking back on my posts to you, I genuinely can’t see where
    I’ve been either rude or insulting, so I’m wondering why you feel attacked.

I know my tone can sound a little … pompous and annoying … but my writing style isn’t the subject of this thread and to discuss
    that would be a deflection (aha, could that be your cunning plan? )

or equated with something fit for Stormfront.
    But your claim that Rupert Murdoch is Jewish is straight from Stormfront. The first hit on Google is David Irving’s blog and the second is Stormfront.
    Jewwatch, VNN and Shoah also featured on the first page.

I asked Tarka how she(or he?) ...
    Definitely a she ... why would you doubt it?!
    ...would describe an MSM combination of ethnic or ethnic religious nepotism organized under the greater rubric of a pro-Israeli American super power.
    The preoccupation with ethnicity rings alarm bells for me. I see things as being much more nuanced and complex than your words
    here suggest you do.

As example, the pro-Israel stance of the US media and the US government may be connected, but whereas you attribute that to
    a shadowy group of Jews, I would look to the huge influence of other sources of power.

How can you discount the military/industrial complex, the tech lobbies, the intelligence community and the evangelical Christians who
    support Israel devotedly and have been a hugely politicised and powerful group since the 1960s - which, co-incidentally, is exactly
    when the US started to befriend Israel.

Not to forget the fact that America’s support of Israel is a reflection of its exceptionalism and a belief that it has a mission in the world.
    It is motivated by self interest.

what exactly would you call it when you have a disproportionate number of secular Jewish people, engaged in garden variety nepotism and a certain amount of exclusivity who are participating in an industry that goes along with a government that will not criticize Israel.
    Are you conflating being Jewish with being pro-Israel?

You maintain that there is a disproportionate number of Jews participate in the media. Do you have a reliable figure for how many
    Jewish people actually work in the media? And how do you judge it to be ‘disproportionate’ when you consider modifying factors
    such as the fact that the majority of Jews in the US live in urban areas, and are employed in white collar occupations?

I’m confident that whatever the figure is, Jews are still in the minority - by a long way - which means that the majority of people
    working in ‘the media’ do not identify as being Jewish.

Are you equally worried about the influence of all the Christians who work in the media? If not, why not?

What would I call nepotism and exclusivity? I'd call it the way of the world which is, sadly, utterly tribal, and promotes cronyism
    and self-interest.

And it exists in all walks of life, throughout the world. Not merely amongst one ethnic group.

I really do hope that my tone hasn't upset you, and that you can respond to my thoughts.
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 14th December 2017 at 19:55.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (14th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (14th December 2017), Maggie (14th December 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    What would I call nepotism and exclusivity? I'd call it the way of the world which is, sadly, utterly tribal, and promotes cronyism
    and self-interest.

And it exists in all walks of life, throughout the world. Not merely amongst one ethnic group.
    YES! I think your posts are exceptionally intelligent and patient. The information is soothing because it is reason based. Your sources are made explicit. I cannot really comprehend the
    perennially embedded hysteria over "we must designate our enemy" and next step "we must never suffer the witch to live". It's in the fabric of social contexts.

IMO the enemy is always our own proclivities such as preference for those we designate as "our kind" and repulsion towards "strangers".

IMO the holders of those views resemble the behavior of my chickens. The flightless featherless chicken flock mentality seeks to reproduce exclusively its own "kind" and the cock is all about the F's.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (15th December 2017), Dreamtimer (14th December 2017), Elen (15th December 2017), Emil El Zapato (14th December 2017), sandy (15th December 2017), tarka the duck (14th December 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    https://www.haaretz.com/promotions-p..._content=1_usd

I am resurrecting this thread due to recent events that shed light on what I was originally trying to explain to Tarka. The media in Canada will not touch the issue of Palestine. That may be loosening up a bit...but historically, not a word. And from well informed sources within the MSM, people who are columnists with major papers, I have first hand accounts that if you want to keep your job, you don't "go there."

This doesn't mean all 'Jews" are part of a conspiracy. It also doesn't mean that the 'Jewish Conspiracy' can hold a candle to the Anglo American lock on power, British Colonialism, etc...

The difficulty lies in self censorship of media and overt control, (in some instances,) by a hard core Jewish lobby. When you can't criticize a group's behavior you offer them way too much moral latitude. They can act with impunity. Witness the Gaza strip and Israeli government crimes in that area.

Somehow the issue of "Never criticize Israel" has to be reconciled with reality. Realistically I don't blame the media or even the hard right Jewish lobby whose clarion call of "Never Again," is grounded in legitimate fear. Who can blame them? See below.

[I]New York Times to Cease Political Cartoons After 'anti-Semitic' Depiction of Netanyahu

The Times issued an apology in April for the "anti-Semitic cartoon," and called its publication "an error in judgement." It also dropped the syndication service that provided the illustration.

https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/n...yahu-1.7358019

And another significant find:

The debate over the influence of pro-Israel groups could be informed by an investigation by Al Jazeera, in which an undercover reporter infiltrated the Israel Project, a Washington-based group, and secretly recorded conversations about political strategy and influence over a six-month period in 2016. That investigation, however, was never aired by the network — suppressed by pressure from the pro-Israel lobby.

https://theintercept.com/2019/02/11/...y-documentary/

It's not my wish to become the anti-Jewish face of this forum, for two reasons...I am not anti-Jewish. Secondly, this forum could attract an unsavory bunch of neo-Nazis, if it gives this issue too much attention. However, what is interesting is a large proportion of Neo Nazis appear to be pro Trump and anti-black now. So more, KKK than neo-Nazi, I guess.
    Last edited by Octopus Garden, 3rd August 2020 at 19:04.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (3rd August 2020), Dreamtimer (4th August 2020), Elen (4th August 2020), Emil El Zapato (3rd August 2020), Wind (3rd August 2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    It's very convenient for the government of Israel to always use the anti-semitism card.

Also it seems that it's really hard to get rid of the corrupt Netanyahu.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2020), Aragorn (3rd August 2020), Elen (4th August 2020), Octopus Garden (4th August 2020)