Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Domination Of Power.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    It shows that there are facilities and companies out there that offer a service that can effectively distort reality and report different histories.
    Some easily accessible to even you and me, if the price is right of course. Like taking candy from a baby if one is so inclined.
    http://www.crowdsforrent.com/services.html
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (8th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    I know you didn't mean that dear lady, no worries

This particular conversation is fraught with perils, real or perceived it doesn't matter. I wonder why that is?

And that, is my last public question concerning this matter..

The programming we receive, whether we reject it or not is very real and I can feel exactly what you are talking about. Fred, thank you for your research !

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (8th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (8th November 2017), Fred Steeves (8th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    I can only answer for me, Fred...

It's because people that deny the Holocaust, are the same people as the KKK, white supremacists, domestic terrorists, foreign terrorists, the Taliban, ISIS, nationalists... The list is long. They represent everything that is destroying our societies. They are desperately evil and they have an agenda that is devil spawned.

And rightfully so, most sane cultures are ashamed of at least some aspects of their history and don't wish to see it relitigated for all to see.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 8th November 2017 at 14:04.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (8th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (9th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017), Wind (9th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Source?
    The Holocaust Chronicles
    http://www.holocaustchronicle.org

At the suggestion of our friend Tarka The Duck, I spent this morning's research time looking into the history of Jews in Russia, the history of Zionism and such....

.... One more thing of note: Depending on what and where I read, including many Jewish sources, their treatment during this long time span varied greatly. Like, those newspaper articles sounded much more alarmist than most of the history sources I was reading. Some complicated stuff, for sho.
    It’s great that you took the time to do that, Fred - as you’ve discovered, it’s an incredibly complex story of an area with an incredibly turbulent history.

The two main things that caught my eye seems to be that they didn't like to assimilate into typical Russian society, and the Russians had a big problem with the Talmud.
    I suspect that lack of assimilation was more a case of six of one and half a dozen of the other …

It can’t have been easy to assimilate into a society that, at various times:

• permitted you to live only in a ghetto - a particular, designated area (the Pale) - unless you converted to the Orthodox church
    • banned you from many jobs and professions
    • issued racist laws against you (the May laws - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Laws )
    • carried out pogroms against you
    • imposed a Jewish quota whereby only 10% of any school or college in the Pale could be Jewish (and 2% in the big cities)
    • imposed quota only allowed 5% of doctors in the military to be Jewish
    • criminalised Jews who adopted Christian names to blend in: they were forced by law to use their birth name.
    • prevented you from holding deeds to property

Not exactly welcoming, I’m sure you’d agree.

I don't know anything about how the Russians regarded the Talmud - any more info? Are you talking about Czarist Russia or post-Revolution?
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 10th November 2017 at 13:41.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Dreamtimer (10th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2017), Fred Steeves (10th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017), Wind (10th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    One more thing of note: Depending on what and where I read, including many Jewish sources, their treatment during this long time span varied greatly. Like, those newspaper articles sounded much more alarmist than most of the history sources I was reading. Some complicated stuff, for sho.
    You’ve made an old woman very happy.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Dreamtimer (10th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2017), Fred Steeves (10th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Jews debate a lot amongst themselves. I've heard different individuals speak of doing business with jews before other people. I don't think this is terribly uncommon for people of various tribes to have that sort of attitude.

I learned some things from my Orthodox friend that I don't personally embrace, but for her, it's in the Torah. Gentiles have a secondary place in heaven, Jews get the best place. My friend had her gentile housemate act as her servant during a party with guests because that was her "sacred role".

My friend is very nice to me and she does need help because there are restrictions on doing work on Saturday and all kinds of additional restrictions during Holy Days. She offers to do mitzvahs for me and I'm pretty sure that's because she then feels she can ask me to work for her.

I can do such things for the sake of my own values but I will never be a servant nor will I ever have any kind of secondary place in heaven. And perhaps it's not really heaven if that's what the deity commands.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (10th November 2017), Fred Steeves (10th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (10th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Jews debate a lot amongst themselves. I've heard different individuals speak of doing business with jews before other people. I don't think this is terribly uncommon for people of various tribes to have that sort of attitude.

I learned some things from my Orthodox friend that I don't personally embrace, but for her, it's in the Torah. Gentiles have a secondary place in heaven, Jews get the best place. My friend had her gentile housemate act as her servant during a party with guests because that was her "sacred role".

My friend is very nice to me and she does need help because there are restrictions on doing work on Saturday and all kinds of additional restrictions during Holy Days. She offers to do mitzvahs for me and I'm pretty sure that's because she then feels she can ask me to work for her.

I can do such things for the sake of my own values but I will never be a servant nor will I ever have any kind of secondary place in heaven. And perhaps it's not really heaven if that's what the deity commands.
    Hi Dreamtimer, I agree and believe it is a reflection of the levels of 'social consciousness' that were in play at the time of the original transcripts. We simply have to forego those because they are flatly inappropriate and I think 'God' would agree. In my estimation this is where biblical texts (and it applies to all religious philosophies) get fuzzy. What is true revelation and what is misinterpreted by homo sapiens sapiens.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Dreamtimer (10th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (10th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Jewish people DO control the media and they have a pro Isreal bias.
    As I’m sure you’d expect (I’m nothing if not predictable), I would disagree with that statement. It could be straight out of the Protocols
    or the Ford’s Dearborn Independent, or a speech by Hitler.

Here’s why I take issue with such a claim:

The mere fact that there are large numbers of individuals who are Jewish (practising or otherwise) in the media does not mean that
    they “control” these areas.
    “Control” means there is a deliberate intention to exert influence behaviour and events.
    It’s synonymous with nefarious activity, and suggests a desire for personal gain.

Just as there may appear to be a ‘disproportionate’ number of Jews in professions such as law, media, finance, medicine, engineering,
    education, science etc, there are many perfectly plausible, logical reasons for that fact. We do not have resort to paranoia, or succumb
    to bigoted propaganda to explain it.

If there are a lot of Jews in a given profession, and a person finds that problematic, it can only be for one of two reasons:

• first, if one already believes that Jews are inherently given to abusing power (and are implementing their evil plan).
    • second, if those Jews reached their positions by way of injustice, having received unfair privileges relative to non-Jews.

I wonder - does that person have the same worries over the fact that, for example, the tech world is dominated in the US by Asian Americans?
    Or that 36% of Hindus earn more than $100,000 per annum?
    How about the fact that 98% of early years educators in the UK are female?
    Or that 80% of CEOs in the US are white?
    Or that well over 90% of skilled construction workers in the US are white?

Is that person horrified by the activities of the myriad of all-powerful, white Christian-dominated industries - such as tobacco for instance?
    Are the hundreds of thousands of nicotine-related illnesses and deaths proof of white Christian malfeasance
    (especially as we know that tobacco companies have withheld information on the cancerous properties of their products)?

I won’t bother going through all the major media players who are not Jewish. My point is that it’s just so lazy to parrot that “It’s the Jews”.

The corporate world, including the media, is a multilayered, convoluted network of companies and individuals. Their owners - Jewish or otherwise -
    are not free to act in a vacuum: these companies are publicly traded, multinational corporations who are answerable to banks, shareholders,
    insurance companies and other investors – and also to advertisers, who are almost always their main source of revenue.

Corporate capitalism runs the show with no concern for any race or faith or for anything except profits.

Oh, and BTW - the Jewish people are not a homogenous mass. To talk about ‘the Jews’ en masse as being in control of the media is meaningless.
    As they say, “two Jews, three opinions”
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 10th November 2017 at 14:42.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Dreamtimer (10th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017), Wind (10th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    As I’m sure you’d expect (I’m nothing if not predictable), I would disagree with that statement. It could be straight out of the Protocols
    or the Ford’s Dearborn Independent, or a speech by Hitler.

Here’s why I take issue with such a claim:

The mere fact that there are large numbers of individuals who are Jewish (practising or otherwise) in the media does not mean that
    they “control” these areas.
    “Control” means there is a deliberate intention to exert influence behaviour and events.
    It’s synonymous with nefarious activity, and suggests a desire for personal gain.

Just as there may appear to be a ‘disproportionate’ number of Jews in professions such as law, media, finance, medicine, engineering,
    education, science etc, there are many perfectly plausible, logical reasons for that fact. We do not have resort to paranoia, or succumb
    to bigoted propaganda to explain it.

If there are a lot of Jews in a given profession, and a person finds that problematic, it can only be for one of two reasons:

• first, if one already believes that Jews are inherently given to abusing power (and are implementing their evil plan).
    • second, if those Jews reached their positions by way of injustice, having received unfair privileges relative to non-Jews.

I wonder - does that person have the same worries over the fact that, for example, the tech world is dominated in the US by Asian Americans?
    Or that 36% of Hindus earn more than $100,000 per annum?
    How about the fact that 98% of early years educators in the UK are female?
    Or that 80% of CEOs in the US are white?
    Or that well over 90% of skilled construction workers in the US are white?

Is that person horrified by the activities of the myriad of all-powerful, white Christian-dominated industries - such as tobacco for instance?
    Are the hundreds of thousands of nicotine-related illnesses and deaths proof of white Christian malfeasance
    (especially as we know that tobacco companies have withheld information on the cancerous properties of their products)?

I won’t bother going through all the major media players who are not Jewish. My point is that it’s just so lazy to parrot that “It’s the Jews”.

The corporate world, including the media, is a multilayered, convoluted network of companies and individuals. Their owners - Jewish or otherwise -
    are not free to act in a vacuum: these companies are publicly traded, multinational corporations who are answerable to banks, shareholders,
    insurance companies and other investors – and also to advertisers, who are almost always their main source of revenue.

Corporate capitalism runs the show with no concern for any race or faith or for anything except profits.

Oh, and BTW - the Jewish people are not a homogenous mass. To talk about ‘the Jews’ en masse is meaningless. As they say, “two Jews, three opinions”
    Good points...I for one have had my battles competing against Asians, but do I hold that against them. Of course not, I'll pit my strengths against all comers - and if i'm bested well, that's their mistake ...

My central tenet has always been that if an ethnic or racial group is 'conspired against' , for example, the Jews spending 40 years in a desert, it will distill the survival characteristics of that group. Those that conspire will suffer the fruits of their labor. We see it happening every day and in every way.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th November 2017), Dreamtimer (10th November 2017), Elen (10th November 2017), Octopus Garden (18th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), sandy (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (10th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    The two main things that caught my eye seems to be that they didn't like to assimilate into typical Russian society, and the Russians had a big problem with the Talmud.
    I suspect that lack of assimilation was more a case of six of one and half a dozen of the other …

It can’t have been easy to assimilate into a society that, at various times:

• permitted you to live only in a ghetto - a particular, designated area (the Pale) - unless you converted to the Orthodox church
    • banned you from many jobs and professions
    • issued racist laws against you (the May laws - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Laws )

• carried out pogroms against you
    • imposed a Jewish quota whereby only 10% of any school or college in the Pale could be Jewish (and 2% in the big cities)
    • imposed quota only allowed 5% of doctors in the military to be Jewish
    • criminalised Jews who adopted Christian names to blend in: they were forced by law to use their birth name.
    • prevented you from holding deeds to property

Not exactly welcoming, I’m sure you’d agree.
    Well now here's the thing, I don't think it's quite as simple as that. I'm sure we've all known that person who seems to run into trouble wherever they go because they keep running into the wrong person who does them dirt. After a while the question must be raised: Are this person's fortunes really that downright unfortunate, or might it be something they are doing that keeps pi**ing people off wherever they go?

Why do Jews seem to get a bad wrap wherever they go throughout history? Two main factors emerge: In Christian nations (including Tsarist Russia) they are seen as the Christ killers, and in general seen as overly opportunistic in business and especially finance.

In Russia they were apparently seen as both, thus a group to be taken with great caution.

https://books.google.com/books?id=Kg...mmerce&f=false

The family history of Paul Warburg, one of the founders of the U.S. Federal Reserve, is a good example on the finance aspect:

They originated as the Venetian Jewish del Banco family, one of the wealthiest Venetian families in the early 16th century.[2] Following restrictions imposed on banking and the Jewish community, they fled to Bologna, and thence to Warburg, in Germany, in the 16th century, after which they took their name.
    https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...rburg%20family

First off, their original name was del Banco, can you stand it? LOL

Anyway, they fled??? Even in this friendly article it says they had to flee Venice. If you research that any deeper, you see the del Banco/Warburg family was forced to flee the country, because of ahum, basically predatory banking practices.

This is basically what happened with the Knights Templar in France as well a couple hundred years earlier, see the pattern? Venice and France were not just being anti Semitic, there was more to it than that.

Knights Templar origin:

the knights who banded together as the Knights Templar were part of a wave of European royalty descended from Jewish Elders that had fled the Holy Land around 70 AD, when it was invaded by the Romans.
    http://www.ancient-origins.net/histo...-elders-005078

This seems to be an age old problem, and unfortunately your average Jew has to pay a price for this reputation. So again, this is not about yours or mine Jewish friend or neighbor, let's make that explicitly clear!

So did Russia, along with many other nations over time, commit some terrible atrocities against these people? It certainly appears so, and I make no excuses for it. On the flip side however, this didn't occur just out of the blue either, because some of the men folk wore funny little hats and had long beards or whatever. Things don't happen in a vacuum.

I don't know anything about how the Russians regarded the Talmud - any more info? Are you talking about Czarist Russia or post-Revolution?
    The following quote from a Jewish historic website mentions it:

In the 1840s, a network of special schools was created for the Jews since they had not availed themselves of the opportunity established in 1804 to study in the regular schools. These schools were paid for by a special tax imposed on the Jews. In 1844, a decree was established that the teachers would be both Christians and Jews. The Jewish community viewed the government’s attempt to set up these schools as a way of secularizing and assimilating the younger generation. Their fears were not unfounded as the decree to require Christian teachers was accompanied by the declaration that "the purpose of the education of the Jews is to bring them nearer to the Christians and to uproot their harmful beliefs which are influenced by the Talmud."
    As they say, “two Jews, three opinions”
    That's pretty good, never heard that one! I'm glad to see a little humor sprinkled in, a conversation such as this doesn't necessarily have to go to the steady dour drumbeat of a Siberian Death March I've always liked comedians that allow us all to laugh at each other's idiosyncrasies; we all have them, from the individual, on up to our home nation.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I can see where "Gentiles" (geez is that term still used!!??) might not appreciate that too much. Personally I wouldn't give a crap, but a lot of people, especially strict and uptight Christians, probably would. That would take us straight back to Tsarist Russia again.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Dreamtimer (11th November 2017), Elen (11th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2017), Octopus Garden (11th November 2017), pointessa (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)

Thanks
    We could just as easily blame those damn Italianos:

"Many histories position the crucial historical development of a banking system to medieval and Renaissance Italy and particularly the affluent cities of Florence, Venice and Genoa. The Bardi and Peruzzi Families dominated banking in 14th century Florence, establishing branches in many other parts of Europe. The most famous Italian bank was the Medici bank, established by Giovanni Medici in 1397. The oldest bank still in existence is Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, headquartered in Siena, Italy, which has been operating continuously since 1472."

- wiki -

The old saw still applies that says: "People are like dogs, some you can beat into submission, others just get meaner!"

By the time we get to 17th century Italy, the jews have dealt with 2,000 years of abuse.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Dreamtimer (11th November 2017), Elen (11th November 2017), Octopus Garden (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Tarka,
    I am hardly anti-Jewish. However, when it comes to mainstream media, I have friends and family who have worked in MSM and who all say the same thing. You cannot criticize Israel's role in Palestine in anything you write. Why is this? I don't think 'corporatism' covers it. I DO think a pro Israeli bias covers it. And the owners of said media are Jewish people who happen to be hard core Zionists.

I understand all the points you are making and agree with you on all of them, with this exception. If you have a hard time believing me ask someone who was previously employed by mainstream media.

I want to add something important here. I am talking about owners of the media outlets and their control of content. There are many Jewish reporters and journos both here and in Israel who would love to have their viewpoints, critical of Israel, clearly and widely expressed. This is certain. Perhaps Jewish control of media was the wrong way to express this. I don't know.
    Last edited by Octopus Garden, 11th November 2017 at 18:32.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Dreamtimer (11th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    We could just as easily blame those damn Italianos:

"Many histories position the crucial historical development of a banking system to medieval and Renaissance Italy and particularly the affluent cities of Florence, Venice and Genoa. The Bardi and Peruzzi Families dominated banking in 14th century Florence, establishing branches in many other parts of Europe. The most famous Italian bank was the Medici bank, established by Giovanni Medici in 1397. The oldest bank still in existence is Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, headquartered in Siena, Italy, which has been operating continuously since 1472."

- wiki -

The old saw still applies that says: "People are like dogs, some you can beat into submission, others just get meaner!"

By the time we get to 17th century Italy, the jews have dealt with 2,000 years of abuse.
    This is one of the things Joseph Farrell has written about a lot. Going back to the bankers in Venice.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2017), Octopus Garden (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Dreamtimer,

Exactly. They have been a convenient whipping boy and easy scapegoats. And now, we are all, including most Jewish people, in the very uncomfortable position of having to get a handle on the small cabals of radicals, in all faith, political and economic systems, who use the larger group as camouflage to work their own agendas.

I am thinking of Benjamin Netanyahoo and those of his kind that are motivated by power and money and use the justifiable fear of some in Israel to gain advantage.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Tarka,
    I am hardly anti-Jewish. However, when it comes to mainstream media, I have friends and family who have worked in MSM and who all say the same thing. You cannot criticize Israel's role in Palestine in anything you write. Why is this? I don't think 'corporatism' covers it. I DO think a pro Israeli bias covers it. And the owners of said media are Jewish people who happen to be hard core Zionists.

I understand all the points you are making and agree with you on all of them, with this exception. If you have a hard time believing me ask someone who was previously employed by mainstream media.

I want to add something important here. I am talking about owners of the media outlets and their control of content. There are many Jewish reporters and journos both here and in Israel who would love to have their viewpoints, critical of Israel, clearly and widely expressed. This is certain. Perhaps Jewish control of media was the wrong way to express this. I don't know.
    I don't know if this sheds light on any one's worldview but this I know. In the U.S. we had a President for 8 years that tried exactly that. To set aright the realities in the Middle East, specifically regarding the Israelis and Palestinians. He was metaphorically bombarded with stones from the right. It's a very straightforward and transparent truth.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th November 2017), Octopus Garden (11th November 2017), tarka the duck (18th November 2017)