Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Domination Of Power.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    It looks very like Zionism in general has its original roots in Britain [via both Henry the 8th and Cromwell's invoking the monetary aid of the Venetian banker families, who then married wholesale into the "British aristocracy"] - and it was no less ugly then, but the targets were different - Native Americans [and Negroes too, though slavery isn't the subject of this article];

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2...ive-americans/
    Last edited by DMt., 6th November 2017 at 21:17. Reason: html issues

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    My birth date is a base 9, 8.
    On one numerology site my numerology number for my full name is 1, and that I have a soul urge of 22.
    On another, my numerology number is 3.
    Another site that says it is Vedic numerology, has my name number as 5.
    In the Hebrew alphabet, every character represents both a phoneme and a number, and this is what the numerological significance in the original Kabbalah is based upon. However, we westerners use a different alphabet, and many different types of numerology have arisen under the influence of New Age spirituality. For that matter, the Jewish calendar has changed quite a lot across the five-plus millennia that Judaism exists, so it's difficult to map out a western date to the Jewish calendar.

P.S.: The last four posts on this thread actually belong on the "Jewish Domination" thread, so I'm moving them there. This has nothing to do with Donald Trump.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), enjoy being (6th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    Yeah Trump is probably more into the I Ching.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I was looking for 616...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    Actually, that was Donald James Trump's birthday...

but ok...I thought I had screwed up...

It's the same with Western and Eastern astrology...things have changed. I had a co-worker friend that practiced Eastern Astrology and would go so far as to travel to Asia to consort with'Eastern Mystics'. One day, he said he wanted to do my chart and I was a bit ambivalent about it. He said not to laugh...that there was in fact something to astrology. So, I started asking him questions about Eastern Astrology and offering counter-points from the perspective of Western Astrology. I managed to stump him...so, naturally, I quipped, "My astrology is stronger than your astrology!" Get it, get it...what a hoot!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017), Paloma (8th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    We have all heard explanations of why Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews, but why did Russia want to do that in 1890's?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    At the suggestion of our friend Tarka The Duck, I spent this morning's research time looking into the history of Jews in Russia, the history of Zionism and such. The two main things that caught my eye seems to be that they didn't like to assimilate into typical Russian society, and the Russians had a big problem with the Talmud. I will happily stand corrected if that, or a portion thereof is incorrect.

It actually reminds me a bit of how many Westerners have a problem with Muslims in today's world; dislike for that particular religion, and certain large pockets not liking to assimilate into typical Western society.

Now of this part I am more sure of, that the trouble actually started much earlier than the 1890's, all the way back into the early 1800's.

One more thing of note: Depending on what and where I read, including many Jewish sources, their treatment during this long time span varied greatly. Like, those newspaper articles sounded much more alarmist than most of the history sources I was reading. Some complicated stuff, for sho.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017), pointessa (8th November 2017), tarka the duck (10th November 2017)

Thanks
    and certain large pockets not liking to assimilate into typical Western society.

Sorry Fred, this is a misapprehension. Assimilation takes generations and everyone eventually succumbs. To-date the longest holdouts have been the Jewish enclaves but even they have given up the ghost (The religiously oriented would state that holding out is akin to God's miracle).

Those south of the border criminals that just won't learn English will in fact by the 3rd generation be UNABLE to speak Spanish. Though, admittedly my 1st generation grandparents lived in the United States for over 75 years without ever learning to properly speak English. My dad, was fluent in both without accent in either. Me...I have plenty of problems with English without worrying about Spanish and my daughter is becoming fluent in Mandarin Chinese. Go figure!

Misperceptions are literally killing us...Not to go off topic!

Just to add: some sociologists suggest 'that immigrants that learn their adopted country's language earliest do it for a manner of preserving their culture. It effectively builds a wall around them where in the privacy of their own homes they can be what they wish to be...separate and different.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 7th November 2017 at 15:36.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Fred,

Tarka seems to have a pretty good grasp of history. The whole issue with persecution of the Jews, where some are earnest and honest, like yourself, is really difficult. Those who are rightfully annoyed, furious even, with the current Israeli govt, aren't satisfied with limiting their criticism to current times, they have to jump into the way back machine of revisionist bigotry. This machine sees the persecution of the Jews as being arranged by themselves somehow and casts them in the role of conspiracists going back generations.

I can't speak to what is currently going on, but will offer this. Any group that is persecuted learns tough lessons in religious and cultural survival. There is a LOT of nepotism in the Jewish community that looks like conspiracy but isn't. There is also a virtual blackout of criticism of Israel by the mainstream media. This IS conspiratorial, but it also makes a certain amount of sense. Jewish people DO control the media and they have a pro Isreal bias.

I am going to amend this. Pro-Israel people control the msm, through ownership of media outlets. And this is the MSM, not necessarily other forms of media.

Is it a conspiracy of control? It seems like it. Is that the intent? I would say that, censorship of criticism of Israel, in the media, began as a reaction to the real threat of anti-semitism, post war. It set a precedent and wasn't changed to allow for the fact that Israel became an oppressive force, through the radical group who has seized control of their government.
    Last edited by Octopus Garden, 11th November 2017 at 19:33.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017), tarka the duck (10th November 2017)

Thanks
    Well here's the thing. I'm not out to blame the condition of this world on the Jews, or any one particular group for that matter, my sights are set much higher than that. I do have some concerns and some questions however about a certain small segment of that society, and I don't think they are at all unfounded.

You mention control over media as a problem, is control over banking and finance a problem as well? Like say the Warburgs, Schiffs or Rothchilds, are these types of old banking families a problem as well?

Socrates

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017), pointessa (8th November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Fred, My concerns mirror your own. A tiny money worshipping group camouflaged within a religious ethnic minority IS a HUGE problem. I wrote my last post very quickly before I ran errands without editing. I didn't mean to suggest YOU are a bigot -- and there is nothing wrong with asking honest questions.

I have a problem with those who blame everything up to and including the common cold on "the Jews." I don't think you are part of that group.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017), Fred Steeves (7th November 2017), pointessa (8th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Fred, My concerns mirror your own. A tiny money worshipping group camouflaged within a religious ethnic minority IS a HUGE problem. I wrote my last post very quickly before I ran errands without editing. I didn't mean to suggest YOU are a bigot -- and there is nothing wrong with asking honest questions.

I have a problem with those who blame everything up to and including the common cold on "the Jews." I don't think you are part of that group.
    I know you didn't mean that dear lady, no worries

This particular conversation is fraught with perils, real or perceived it doesn't matter. I wonder why that is?

And that, is my last public question concerning this matter..
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 7th November 2017 at 22:21.

Socrates

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017), pointessa (8th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It is interesting in the latest article published by Ronan Farrow regards Harvey Weiner.
    It outlines how even just a rich movie producer can hire the right people to influence the news and silence others.
    It shows that there are facilities and companies out there that offer a service that can effectively distort reality and report different histories.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), Fred Steeves (7th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Congressman Anthony Weiner sent the dick pics. Harvey Weinstein was doing his thing in Hollywood.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017), enjoy being (7th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bugger, I was just taking the mickey out of his name, didn't mean to confuse it with Tony Wanger.

Is that a Jewish name or a German name?

Actually, it might have been easyish for Weinstein to access such services, but his comparable fame was his downfall.Perhaps. And human nature to boast maybe have been the other contributor... In that some of the documents incriminating HW in hiring surveillance and espionage companies, was that the employees of companies used his name directly instead of calling him 'the end client' or such.
    I speculate that this was from him being famous and these employees not being able to help themselves in using his name.. perhaps.

So my point is that when it comes to influencing history or the media or statistics, HW may have failed, but it may well just be because he is a public figure, I would suppose that someone who is also very rich, and perhaps more powerful, but comparatively unknown in the public eye, would perhaps more easily get away with associating with such agencies and endeavours.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 7th November 2017 at 23:24.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th November 2017), Dreamtimer (7th November 2017), Elen (8th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (7th November 2017)