Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Domination Of Power.

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I have to ask one question...it seems that there is some confusion regarding the numbers (I did post earlier that is one area where there is a general consensus that a problem exists) but to be more to the point here is the question. It's argued that some sinister take over the world cabal has organized this conspiracy, to be uncharacteristically blunt a Zionist cabal . How in the name of common sense do these people have a hope of accomplishing that if they can't even get their numbers correct? They are doomed to failure! It's like the false flags and supposed 'staging' of crime scenes. These staged scenes are so amateurish in nature that no one with a lick of sense would believe that there was any organization behind the crime, unless, the organizers are known to be at the bottom of the intelligence bell curve and investigators just go with that knowledge.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    OK, so you're saying that the now 7,000,000 Jews from 1915, did finally indeed perish under Stalin, with 6,000,000 more dying under Hitler. But according to that I'm still having a numbers problem; 13 million, that's 1 million more Jews than these newspaper articles of the time claim existed on this entire planet.
    But how do we know these newspaper articles are legit? How do we know this is not some kind of Richard-Doty-style publication by someone with the intent of questioning or denying the Holocaust?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017), Wind (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Hi Aragorn,

Very true, cherry-picked stories that in their time might have been retracted or even discounted or just gossip that was in a general sense true but not statistically accurate.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    But how do we know these newspaper articles are legit? How do we know this is not some kind of Richard-Doty-style publication by someone with the intent of questioning or denying the Holocaust?
    Ha, funny you bring Doty up. I didn't see that one coming LOL! Those didn't look like real newspapers to you?

How about this, so happens I've been doing a bit of digging this morning. This first link is to a vanilla internet archive, it's basically a library with no political or racial issues involved. This is not a "Stormfront" site... Even so I spot checked some here and there, and they matched up perfectly to the claimed source news outlet's archives. According to these snippets of articles the plight of this infamous 6,000,000 actually started *before* 1915, back to 1900:

1900 - Stephen S. Wise, New York Times, June 11, 1900: "There are 6,000,000 living,
    bleeding, suffering arguments in favor of Zionism."
    And here in 1911, talking about "complete annihilation for six million people":

1911 - Max Nordeau speaking at The 1911 Zionist Congress. Hecht, Ben. Perfidy. NY; Julian
    Messner. 1961. page 254: "But the same righteous Governments, who are so nobly,
    industriously active to establish the eternal peace, are preparing, by their own confession,
    complete annihilation for six million people,
    https://archive.org/stream/TwoHundre...-1945_djvu.txt

And this I had never heard of, "The American Jewish Yearbook", has the plight of the 6,000,000 dated even *further* back, all the way to 1890!

Russia has since 1890 adopted a deliberate plan to expel or exterminate six millions of it's people
    http://balder.org/judea/billeder-jud...-Book-1911.jpg

Now, just what am I supposed to think of this? From 1890-1945 at WW 2's end is 55 years, that's two whole generations of supposed genocide, or looming genocide. Yet the number always holds at 6,000,000.

Really???

I'm just asking the questions folks, what the hell is going on here?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    The Final Solution?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Ha, funny you bring Doty up. I didn't see that one coming LOL! Those didn't look like real newspapers to you?

How about this, so happens I've been doing a bit of digging this morning. This first link is to a vanilla internet archive, it's basically a library with no political or racial issues involved. This is not a "Stormfront" site... Even so I spot checked some here and there, and they matched up perfectly to the claimed source news outlet's archives. According to these snippets of articles the plight of this infamous 6,000,000 actually started *before* 1915, back to 1900:

And here in 1911, talking about "complete annihilation for six million people":

https://archive.org/stream/TwoHundre...-1945_djvu.txt

And this I had never heard of, "The American Jewish Yearbook", has the plight of the 6,000,000 dated even *further* back, all the way to 1890!

http://balder.org/judea/billeder-jud...-Book-1911.jpg

Now, just what am I supposed to think of this? From 1890-1945 at WW 2's end is 55 years, that's two whole generations of supposed genocide, or looming genocide. Yet the number always holds at 6,000,000.

Really???

You have done some really interesting research here, Fred. If this information really was printed in these newspapers and they do look legit, it begins to paint a picture much different standard narrative, which seems to pin the persecution of Jews squarely on Hitler and the Nazi party. If there is truth to these articles that would not be a complete assessment.

Does the repeated number of 6 million represent sloppy journalism? Was that number passed down from one article to another? Rather than each journalist conducting their own research, maybe they were content to cut and paste the already established stats, even though that 6 million number is not used in exactly the same context each time.

Although I do think those newspapers looked legit, I realize it would be possible to create great replicas. I also couldn't help but wonder how one person could get original copies of all of these newspapers? It also seemed strange that he was looking at them on the floor. I would expect that they would be treated a little more carefully...

Anyway, just a couple of observations. Getting to the truth of matters never seems to be an easy process in this bizarro world that we live in.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    You have done some really interesting research here, Fred. If this information really was printed in these newspapers and they do look legit, it begins to paint a picture much different standard narrative, which seems to pin the persecution of Jews squarely on Hitler and the Nazi party. If there is truth to these articles that would not be a complete assessment.
    Thank you. When something gets my interest I like to start digging. The vast majority of the time it doesn't amount to a hill of beans; there are good reasonable and rational explanations, and I quickly move on. There are times however, that the more I scratch below the surface, the more things start looking not quite right. Like smelling smoke, and where there's smoke there's usually fire.

So aside from the weird numbers thing going on, here is another one I'm hoping for a simple explanation to. A new Jewish homeland was in the works during WW 1 or even before, with you guessed it, the Brits once more right square in the middle of the scrum. British Intelligence, I'm telling you they are the best of the best, and have got their little fingers in practically every pie out there. See? I'm equal opportunity .

Anyway, came across this snooping around during lunch break. And please, someone demonstrate to me how this is all really on the up and up:

The final British pledge, and the one that formally committed the British to the Zionist cause, was the Balfour Declaration of November 1917. Before the emergence of David Lloyd George as prime minister and Arthur James Balfour as foreign secretary in December 1916, the Liberal Herbert Asquith government had viewed a Jewish entity in Palestine as detrimental to British strategic aims in the Middle East. Lloyd George and his Tory supporters, however, saw British control over Palestine as much more attractive than the proposed British-French condominium. Since the Sykes-Picot Agreement, Palestine had taken on increased strategic importance because of its proximity to the Suez Canal, where the British garrison had reached 300,000 men, and because of a planned British attack on Ottoman Syria originating from Egypt. Lloyd George was determined, as early as March 1917, that Palestine should become British and that he would rely on its conquest by British troops to obtain the abrogation of the Sykes-Picot Agreement.

In the new British strategic thinking, the Zionists appeared as a potential ally capable of safeguarding British imperial interests in the region. Furthermore, as British war prospects dimmed throughout 1917, the War Cabinet calculated that supporting a Jewish entity in Palestine would mobilize America's influential Jewish community to support United States intervention in the war and sway the large number of Jewish Bolsheviks who participated in the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution to keep Russia in the war. Fears were also voiced in the Foreign Office that if Britain did not come out in favor of a Jewish entity in Palestine the Germans would preempt them. Finally, both Lloyd George and Balfour were devout churchgoers who attached great religious significance to the proposed reinstatement of the Jews in their ancient homeland.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...ng-world-war-i

Was ist das highlighted in red? The Germans might preempt them in being in favor of a Jewish entity in Palestine?

So they're squabbling over prized possessions all over the Middle East (nothing changes eh?), with the top issue being to get the Jews into Palestine. The Treaty of Versailles shredded the Middle East into clunky new elements, but stopped short of this one big lofty goal. But WW 2 right on it's heels was able to finally seal the deal. Hmmmm, I smell more smoke...
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 6th November 2017 at 16:29. Reason: Added Link

Socrates

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Right, from 1915-1938 it's a drumbeat of "it's happening here it comes" (thump), "it's happening here it comes" (thump), "it's happening here it comes" (thump).
    Yes. Sadly, it was happening.

Read up on the history of that area. It is tragic beyond words. And that is what those newspaper articles are referring to.

In the interwar period, the history of the areas mentioned in the newspaper articles is turbulent to say the least.
    Borders were changing, new nations were being created, nationalism was strong, and times were very hard for many,
    before, during and after the Russian Revolution and civil war.

When the borders of Soviet Russia were re-written after WW1, large numbers of Jews who had previously been living in
    Russia suddenly found themselves outside the Soviet Union and in Eastern Europe - and they
    were not always welcome.

In Ukraine, for example, there were pogroms during and after the Russian Revolution and civil war where thousands of Jews
    were murdered. In 1918 -19, there were 1,200 pogroms. By the end of it, 30,000 Jews had been murdered, 150,000 had
    died from disease and injury and half a million were homeless.

That is what those newspaper articles are referring to.

Or did they all flee to Germany, Poland, Austria and such, where Hitler got them?
    Look at the list countries the Nazi invaded: many are the ones named in those newspapers.

Why 6 million in two places at once?
    There weren’t 6 million in two places at once.

Let’s try again here.

1) Approximately 6 million Jews lived in the Eastern Europe/Tsarist Russia during a very turbulent time.
    2) They were being discriminated against, persecuted, tortured, made homeless, murdered.
    3) Some newspapers reported that fact, as stated in that video.

The Third Reich then came along.

1) They invaded (among other places) most the countries in that area.
    2) They murdered around 6 million Jews throughout Europe.
    3) To help you along, here are the estimated number of Jew killed in those countries we’re talking about:

Belorussia 245,000
    Bohemia/Moravia 80,000
    Bulgaria 11.400
    Estonia 1,500
    Hungary 450,000
    Latvia 70,000
    Lithuanian 220,000
    Poland 2,900,000
    Russia 107,000
    Romania 270,000
    Slovakia 71,000
    Ukraine 900,000
    Yugoslavia 60,000

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I have to ask one question...it seems that there is some confusion regarding the numbers (I did post earlier that is one area where there is a general consensus that a problem exists) but to be more to the point here is the question. It's argued that some sinister take over the world cabal has organized this conspiracy, to be uncharacteristically blunt a Zionist cabal . How in the name of common sense do these people have a hope of accomplishing that if they can't even get their numbers correct? They are doomed to failure! It's like the false flags and supposed 'staging' of crime scenes. These staged scenes are so amateurish in nature that no one with a lick of sense would believe that there was any organization behind the crime, unless, the organizers are known to be at the bottom of the intelligence bell curve and investigators just go with that knowledge.

That reminds me of the ridiculous "Protocols": to think that this group, who was supposed to comprise
    genius masterminds plotting the takeover of the world through their dastardly plan conceived
    in a cemetery in the middle of the night .... was also stupid enough to write it down.

Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    Does the repeated number of 6 million represent sloppy journalism?
    No. As I tried to explain in post 57 - clearly not very well! - the papers were writing
    about 6 million Jews living in a part of the world where they were being persecuted.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017), Wind (6th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

You're referencing two different events, Fred. That's why you're confused

At the risk of repeating myself ...
    6 million Jews at risk in Eastern Europe/Russia.
    A few decades later, 6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis, along with 5 million non-Jews.

Simples.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), Fred Steeves (6th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    There weren’t 6 million in two places at once.

Let’s try again here.

1) Approximately 6 million Jews lived in the Eastern Europe/Tsarist Russia during a very turbulent time.
    2) They were being discriminated against, persecuted, tortured, made homeless, murdered.
    3) Some newspapers reported that fact, as stated in that video.

The Third Reich then came along.

1) They invaded (among other places) most the countries in that area.
    2) They murdered around 6 million Jews throughout Europe.
    You're referencing two different events, Fred. That's why you're confused

At the risk of repeating myself ...
    6 million Jews at risk in Eastern Europe/Russia.
    A few decades later, 6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis, along with 5 million non-Jews.

Simples.
    Yikes, not so simple. I was hoping for a little more clarity than that! So let me see if I have this straight now.

Beginning as far back as 1890 (maybe even earlier), 6 million Jews are at risk of immediate extermination by the Russian government. It's the same in 1900, 1910, 1920, and all the way well into the 1930's. For 40+ years the world is being told of imminent genocide, genocide that never actually materializes until the 6 million finally falls straight into the loving arms of Hitler's Panzer Divisions.

So Russia never actually wound up committing that perpetually imminent genocide over the span of several decades? Suddenly Hitler got the full 6 million all to himself, and that's the end of the story?

And this 6 million, how does it stay the same from 1890 through to the Nuremberg Trials?

I find it interesting how the whole time it's Russia gonna do the dirty, and suddenly Germany gets to own it.

If I'm confused, it's because the information I'm receiving isn't adding up in my eyes. I'm not one that's here to tell all that Hitler was really the good guy as I don't believe that for one second, all sides committed unspeakable atrocities, I'm just putting myself out there that this official version is not making a lot of sense to me.

3) To help you along, here are the estimated number of Jew killed in those countries we’re talking about:

Belorussia 245,000
    Bohemia/Moravia 80,000
    Bulgaria 11.400
    Estonia 1,500
    Hungary 450,000
    Latvia 70,000
    Lithuanian 220,000
    Poland 2,900,000
    Russia 107,000
    Romania 270,000
    Slovakia 71,000
    Ukraine 900,000
    Yugoslavia 60,000
    Source?

Socrates

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), tarka the duck (10th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    My country only has 4.5 million population. The growth has sped up in recent years with huge immigration numbers, but prior to that the growth was around 20-30 years per million, with it being more like 50 years for the first million. A lot of that still being immigration. And all nationalities and religious bents are included in those numbers.

I guess it depends on the population pool and how many were left, but maybe the thread should be called The Jewish Domination of Maternity Wards.

Actually the numbers are probably more 30-40 years and 60 for the first million.
    We took 160 years or so to grow a population of 4.6 million, I dare say it is a bit faster in higher population continents.
    Last edited by enjoy being, 6th November 2017 at 20:14.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    The place to start would be the demographics of the population group. Younger age means more births...of course...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    Hey Aragorn,

Are you a numerologist?

Here's a birthdate for you: Jun 14 1946

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Hey Aragorn,

Are you a numerologist?
    No, not really. I just happen to be familiar with a few concepts from numerology, such as the Base-9 system, whereby every number can be reduced to a number from 1 to 9. And anything added with 9 remains the same in base value, while anything multiplied by 9 becomes 9 in base value.

Here's a birthdate for you: Jun 14 1946
    • 14 = 1 + 4 = 5
    • June is the 6th month
    • 1946 = 1 + 9 + 4 + 6 = 20 = 2 + 0 = 2

5 + 6 + 2 = 13 = 1 + 3 = 4

4 is the number of the cosmos.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017), pointessa (7th November 2017), sandy (7th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    My birth date is a base 9, 8.
    On one numerology site my numerology number for my full name is 1, and that I have a soul urge of 22.
    On another, my numerology number is 3.
    Another site that says it is Vedic numerology, has my name number as 5.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dreamtimer (6th November 2017), Elen (7th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (6th November 2017)