Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Domination Of Power.

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Wind, that table is a mind blower.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    You raise some interesting ideas Pointessa - here are some of my thoughts about what you've written:

For the record, I’d just like to say that I believe that the best way to combat hate speech
    - which includes Holocaust denial - is to keep it out in the open and to confront the perpetrators. I don’t think that laws are the way to go,
    but I do acknowledge the reason why some countries have decided to follow that route.

It’s really important to understand that many of the countries that have laws making holocaust denial a crime are those that were
    directly affected by the actions of the Nazis and witnessed first hand within living memory - both as victims and perpetrators -
    the effects of such hatred:
    Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania.

Whether we agree or not, these countries made the decision that free speech is not a be all and end all, but must be balanced
    against the other rights of the people in their society, and regard the right for an individual not to be subjected to racism, xenophobia
    and anti-semitism as being worth upholding.

Bringing up anything that could be considered negative “ is a serious understatement: it’s about much more than that.

The small group of people who have actually been prosecuted for Holocaust denial are not merely those who casually mention
    down the pub that they doubt the truth of certain historical events. They are hard core deniers, as evidenced by their actions
    and words over many years - and they go far beyond saying “anything that could be considered negative”.

Also, many of these countries listed include laws against Holocaust denial as part of broader legislation against all genocide denial,
    hate speech, racial vilification and denial of crimes against humanity: it’s not just about ‘the Jews’.

It’s a good idea to read the relevant laws of each country to really understand what's being implemented.

Because no one tried to remove them from the face of the earth through a state-organised extermination programme run on an industrial scale ...

Perhaps a better analogy would be to consider what would happen if you were to go to Armenia, and state - loudly and in public that the genocide
    of 1.5m people by the Ottoman government never happened.

Or stand up in Nanking and deny the massacre that was carried out by Japanese troops there in 1937.
    Or tell the Tutsi that they’re exaggerating when they say that a million of them were murdered in 100 days.
    Or deny the massacres perpetrated on the Native American people …

People would definitely say something then

I think the key word here is ‘deny’. If you are denying something, you’re stating definitively that it’s not true. That closed mindedness is part of the reason why you’d be met
    with a torrent of righteous indignation.

If, however, you approached this topic with an attitude of enquiry, and could present a comprehensive and well thought out argument, supported by evidence,
    people would pay attention: the problem here is that deniers are not able to do that.

For some, a reaction of ‘righteous indignation’ may well be the result of programming or conditioning as you say, but for many of us, it comes from
    an understanding of what lies beneath the words of those who deny the Holocaust.

Interestingly, I could reverse your statement and say when I have presented the accepted Holocaust history on certain platforms - including a couple of alternative
    media forums - I have often been met with the same torrent of righteous indignation, along with ad hominem attacks, threats, and accusations of being a shill …

May I ask - are you also suspicious about other laws against denial of genocide and other crimes against humanity?
    Or are you just suspicious about the laws against Holocaust denial?

Over the years, I’ve engaged with many ‘professional’ (my term) Holocaust deniers, and I’ve found time and time again that when you scratch
    the surface with such individuals, the same poison oozes out every time. We’re not talking about those who ask sincere questions in order to
    better understand well documented historical events. We’re talking about those who attempt to deny Jews the right to remember their collective history.
    You have to ask yourself, why would they do that?

It’s very easy to distinguish between people with genuine sense of enquiry and a sincere questioning of the historical narrative, and people who deliberately
    perpetuate an agenda of hate and intolerance, and are intent on conveying hatred against a particular group. These individuals are driven by ideology,
    and are emotionally invested in promoting their fantasies - and they all show the same wilful refusal to consider evidence.

Thank you for a most thoughtful and well informed post. Perhaps the examples I chose were a poor choice. What I was trying to convey is that programming can condition strong responses from an individual that may not be based on any deep understanding of the actual event. That response might simply be based on societies consensus belief of which we have been programmed to believe , whether accurate or inaccurate.

Personally, I find genocide abhorrent. I am not a detailed historian of these events and do not want to suggest in any way that these events did not take place. I can only imagine the terror these individuals would feel being targeted in any of the events you described.

I think that 9/11 might be a better example to illustrate my point

Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    And to this date many people claim that was the right thing to do and it ended the war more swiftly and (US) casualties were avoided... Interesting logic indeed. When humans learned to split the atom, we literally opened the Pandora's box and it's still open. Weapons of collective self-annihilation still exist and just are waiting to be launched.

Humans are extremely good at organized killing and that is a sad fact.

If we deny our shadow, then we will never be able to heal fully as a species.

I can't help but wonder, if the United States government were listed, what would the numbers be?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    This video is rather lengthy for casual perusal, but is well worth it in my opinion. Explanations anyone?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    And in Turkey, the opposite is true. In Turkey, it is illegal to state that the Ottoman empire committed genocide against the Armenians. And likewise, in Japan it was for a long time illegal to state that Japan had committed genocide at Nanking — I believe that Japan has officially apologized for this genocide now, a number of years ago, which means that they've accepted their responsibility and therefore it should be debatable now.

I have personally also already been called every ugly name in the book for stating that the two nuclear bombs that the USA dropped on Japan during World War II were genocide.
    ...or “payback” for the Pearl Harbor “false flag” (remember, how could this have happened given we had broken the Japanese Purple Code and were on a war footing?)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,102 Times in 11,916 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    Thank you for a most thoughtful and well informed post. Perhaps the examples I chose were a poor choice. What I was trying to convey is that programming can condition strong responses from an individual that may not be based on any deep understanding of the actual event. That response might simply be based on societies consensus belief of which we have been programmed to believe , whether accurate or inaccurate.

Personally, I find genocide abhorrent. I am not a detailed historian of these events and do not want to suggest in any way that these events did not take place. I can only imagine the terror these individuals would feel being targeted in any of the events you described.

I think that 9/11 might be a better example to illustrate my point

I can't help but wonder, if the United States government were listed, what would the numbers be?
    A friend of mine who was a member of Amnesty International stated that the U.S. would be high on any list...

Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    This video is rather lengthy for casual perusal, but is well worth it in my opinion. Explanations anyone?
    This is a perfect example of sloppy journalism, not conspiracy! I didn't watch the video. And the utlimate result didn't materialize out of the vacuum. It was a process that started God knows when but I suspect reached a crescendo as the Weimar Republic was on its way out. I don't know the exact dates but I'm sure it was relatively early in the 30's
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 5th November 2017 at 14:29.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    This is a perfect example of sloppy journalism, not conspiracy! I didn't watch the video.
    I can't decide whether that statement is a perfect example of an oxymoron, or cognitive dissonance.

Socrates

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    It's amazing how the number (6 millions) on the 6th June 1915, matches exactly the number they blamed on Hitler. Sends out a lot of red flags for me, Fred.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

I can't decide whether that statement is a perfect example of an oxymoron, or cognitive dissonance.
    Neither...it is a simple observation that anyone that cares to see...will!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    One of the extant beliefs regarding 'numbers' is that there is legitimate historical misinformation which based on one's predisposition can be viewed as 'sloppy jounalism' or 'conspiracy'. The truth, unfortunately, is often in the eye of the beholder. It is the same old story, do 'I' want to see good or do 'I' want to see bad. One thing that shouldn't be ambiguous in any human being is the belief that murder under any circumstances, including war and politics is wrong. Even if that number is 1.

Depending on how good your memory is Fred, you might recall that I once stated that I would personally take out an individual that was responsible for the deaths of thousands or even millions. That hasn't changed. As has been pointed out, the mind is capable of reconciling ambiguity or dichotomy with aplomb! ...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    It's amazing how the number (6 millions) on the 6th June 1915, matches exactly the number they blamed on Hitler. Sends out a lot of red flags for me, Fred.
    6 million Jews, on the 6th day of the 6th month in the year 1915, otherwise also spelled as '15. Numerologically, 1 + 5 = 6.

In other words, somebody's trying really hard to put a religious spin on things, but it won't have been the Jews, because the number "666" comes from the Apocalypse of John, which is canonical to the New Testament. And that makes it Christian, because Judaism does not recognize anything from the New Testament as part of its lore.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Hi Aragorn,

That is a perfect example of how 'info' can be faulty even under the best of circumstances. There was a research study done a number of years ago stating that the number '666' was a mistranslation from the original text. The actual number stated in historical bibilical text is '616'. But that opens a huge can of worms (to paraphrase Aianawa). Eschatology, en toto, is based on a derived interpretation of the bible that was 're-translated' in the late 1800's.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'll bite, Fred ...

Ah, the old video that's a Stormfront favourite!
    I jest not…when I googled the title, I got 3 stormfront hits on the first page…

“Old Newspaper Says SIX MILLION JEWS Died in 1915 - 1938 Before Holocaust …”

No, it didn’t.

Actually, none of those newspapers say that. They say that 6 million Jews are at risk, and that they are being
    “persecuted, hounded, humiliatated, tortured, starved”.

Nowhere do any of those papers say that 6 million have died. They all say that 6 million need help.

Perhaps someone could explain to me the problem with 6 million. As far as I can see:

1) All these newspapers are referring to a number of events in the same geographical area,
    which had been suffering the Revolution and civil war.

2) 6 million was the approximate number of Jews living under Tsarist Russian rule in the
    Pale of Settlement (the area where the Tsar had allowed Jews to settle)and Congress Poland.

3) When these newspapers refer to 6 million Jews in peril, they are refering to all Jews in
    Tsarist Russia and then, later on, the areas affected by the Russian Civil War (Ukraine, Belarus etc).

4) There was huge political and social upheaval with famine, persecution, pogroms, nationalism,
    anti semitism etc - 2000 Jews had already been murdered in Odessa and other cities a few years before.
    Actually, in one of the articles referenced in that video, it tells of 127.000 Jews who had been murdered
    in pogroms throughout Ukraine.

So, basically, this whole video is about the fact that 6 million Jews lived in Tsarist Russia in the
    early 20th century (particularly in areas which were hit hard with pogroms and later the Russian Civil War
    and the famine that followed it).

Why is that suspicious? What am I missing? Why do people seem to think these historical facts are ominous?

Is that because there were approximately 6,000,000 Jews in Eastern Europe/Russia after WW1 (it’s actually thought
    to be more like 5.7m), and up to 6,000,000 Jews perished in the Holocaust?

So yes, Not A Pretender, I'd agree: if I’m feeling kind, I too might put it to “sloppy journalism”.
    If I’m feeling more logical, I’d take a look at the type of sites that fawn over this video, and form a different opinion.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), Fred Steeves (5th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    I'll bite, Fred ...
    I knew you wouldn't let me down, long time no talk to!

“Old Newspaper Says SIX MILLION JEWS Died in 1915 - 1938 Before Holocaust …”

No, it didn’t.

Actually, none of those newspapers say that. They say that 6 million Jews are at risk, and that they are being
    “persecuted, hounded, humiliatated, tortured, starved”.

Nowhere do any of those papers say that 6 million have died. They all say that 6 million need help.
    Right, from 1915-1938 it's a drumbeat of "it's happening here it comes" (thump), "it's happening here it comes" (thump), "it's happening here it comes" (thump). One at the end did leave the number out however, and called it a holocaust.

Anyway, what eventually happened to that 6 million on the brink of extinction for 23 years? Did we ever hear more on their plight post WW2? Did they indeed parish, and then Hitler cleaned house on 6 million other Jews? Or did they live happily ever after in Russia post WW2?

Or did they all flee to Germany, Poland, Austria and such, where Hitler got them? That would explain the twin 6,000,000; but that couldn't be, because Hitler had a problem with Germany's Jewish bankers and newspaper owners (and to a lesser extent Jews in general) in the 20's, so that 6,000,000 was pretty much already in place in the surrounding areas. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, and mind you I'm not saying severe atrocities didn't happen, just trying to put some of these pieces together so that these numbers make sense. Why 6 million in two places at once? 6,000,000, it reminds me of numbers like 666, 777, 144,000, etc. These magical numbers that get etched into our consciousness.

EDIT: After posting this, I happened to glance over and see that I've been thanked 2,666 times LOL.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 5th November 2017 at 19:53.

Socrates

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,975 Times in 20,256 Posts
    Right, from 1915-1938 it's a drumbeat of "it's happening here it comes" (thump), "it's happening here it comes" (thump), "it's happening here it comes" (thump). One at the end did leave the number out however, and called it a holocaust.

Anyway, what eventually happened to that 6 million on the brink of extinction for 23 years? Did we ever hear more on their plight post WW2? Did they indeed parish, and then Hitler cleaned house on 6 million other Jews? Or did they live happily ever after in Russia post WW2?
    No, because Joseph Stalin was responsible for the death of 7'000'000 Jews during World War II, on top of the 6'000'000 who died because of the Nazis. So the total number of Jews who died because of atrocities committed by authoritarian regimes during Word War II is actually 13'000'000.

The main difference in that regard between Hitler and Stalin was that in Stalin's case, it wasn't a systematic genocide against Jews in particular. They were just casualties of war, as far as he was concerned. Hitler on the other hand had all Jews on the territory of Nazi-Germany — which included all occupied nations — intentionally rounded up in concentration camps with the intent of exterminating them. He called it "die Entlösung", which is German for "the solution".
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), Fred Steeves (5th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    No, because Joseph Stalin was responsible for the death of 7'000'000 Jews during World War II, on top of the 6'000'000 who died because of the Nazis. So the total number of Jews who died because of atrocities committed by authoritarian regimes during Word War II is actually 13'000'000.
    OK, so you're saying that the now 7,000,000 Jews from 1915, did finally indeed perish under Stalin, with 6,000,000 more dying under Hitler. But according to that I'm still having a numbers problem; 13 million, that's 1 million more Jews than these newspaper articles of the time claim existed on this entire planet.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves, 5th November 2017 at 21:03.

Socrates

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (6th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), enjoy being (5th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017), tarka the duck (6th November 2017)