Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Domination Of Power.

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I believe that there would be more camaraderie among genders, cultures, races and religions if the political correctness agenda was not crammed down our throats constantly. I see it as having the opposite effect of what it is allegedly intended to do, and there are very wealthy and influential people that are very aware of this. It seems to me we are having more conflicts of this nature in the last couple of years and I believe it correlates with the PC agenda. Clashes amongst citizens would be a acceptable way to initiate martial law, for example.
    Have to agree. The emphasis on 'safe spaces,' 'trigger warnings,' etc...has really ramped up just recently. It seems very agenda driven. I have always harboured a secret suspicion that the hard right not only donates campaign money to certain left leaning pols (Ralph Nader) to split the left vote, but also funds extreme progressive agendas, in the hopes of creating a backlash. Lots of games being played.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (4th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Octopus Garden View Post
    Have to agree. The emphasis on 'safe spaces,' 'trigger warnings,' etc...has really ramped up just recently. It seems very agenda driven. I have always harboured a secret suspicion that the hard right not only donates campaign money to certain left leaning pols (Ralph Nader) to split the left vote, but also funds extreme progressive agendas, in the hopes of creating a backlash. Lots of games being played.
    Your language points to a big problem. As long as the common people think in Left and Right terms with regard to ideology we fall into the box/trap crafted for us and become tools/weapons against ourselves.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (4th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), sandy (4th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017), Wind (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    well, I agree OG, I'd go one step further, I think they provide dead bodies to fuel conspiracies against the left.

Perhaps there is no real left/right paradigm if so, I presume the right has agreed to play the side of the board that includes dungeons, whips, grand inquisitors, and Machiavellian characters?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (4th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    As for 'Safe Spaces', if the human species needs anything essential and imminent it is a safe place. One never has to choose a safe place if they don't wish. Having been raised in a storm without a port, I have a deep and abiding soft spot in my heart for children that are buffeted by the insanity of our day-to-day experience.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Paloma (3rd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), sandy (3rd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    Actually, I disagree because: Our words are a direct reflection of our thought processes. That's inescapable. We think low thoughts, we talk dirty. While you might think that you are anti-PC, your words as actions belie that fact. Despite that some elements of the 'ptb' are telling us that to treat one another in a civilized fashion doesn't make it something to oppose. A better mindset is to realize that it is YOU that is making the decision to be a more elevated being, not the 'ptb'.

George Carlin was/is no doubt a very sapient human being but we have to remember that his schtick was satire and all the value it added to 'awakening' it isn't the last word in sociological philosophy.
    Our words are not necessarily a direct reflection of our thought processes, if they don't evolve from our own thought processes but are merely a parroting of what we feel we are expected to say in order to have acceptance in our current culture. For instance, if I were to deny any aspect of the accepted Holocaust history (and I am not doing this) I already know that I would be met with a torrent of righteous indignation. Not because everyone is an expert about every detail of the Holocaust but because we have been deeply conditioned to be outraged with anyone that disagrees with the established history. The same type of sentiment might be triggered if I were to disagree with the historical accuracy of Christmas and the birth of Jesus on December 25th.

I am only beginning to see the deep level of programming that we operate under. How many thoughts and beliefs that I have are my own? I have no idea, but I bet it is a lot less than I think. That brings to question a deeper thought: who or what am I? A collection of programming that I have been willing to take on to establish some acceptance with certain groups that I wish to feel affiliated with? I suspect that these thoughts, beliefs and opinions are merely layers of distraction and somewhere underneath all of this there is an open eyed, unopinionated observer just taking this whole thing in.

On another note, if PC is such a positive influence, why is it having the opposite effect of what it is supposed to accomplish? I have never believed that you can mandate decency and respect.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2017), Fred Steeves (3rd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (8th November 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2017), Paloma (3rd November 2017), sandy (4th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Good points about our levels of awareness, much of it does take place at the meta-cognitive level so I guess we just have to deal with that. Society has always, I mean always been in the business of mandating decency, respect, and morality and I certainly wouldn't presume to judge whether or not that is just or even justified. But that really isn't my point, the attempts at mandate are a sideshow, the real emphasis should be on who and what we are at our core. I, for one, desire to be decent and respectful. The fact that so many are irked by the very thought suggests that is the conceptual locale to examine the issue.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (3rd November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Paloma (3rd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), sandy (4th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Hey pointessa, welcome to "Chapel Perilous".
    http://www.tekgnostics.com/CHAPEL.HTM#.WfymJZbD-24
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd November 2017), Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Your language points to a big problem. As long as the common people think in Left and Right terms with regard to ideology we fall into the box/trap crafted for us and become tools/weapons against ourselves.
    There are definite factions within the deep state. One can easily be referred to as 'hard right' And the other, another wing of the perpetual war, military banking and entertainment complex is what you might call neo-liberal. There is real competition going on here and none of them are good guys. Many identified Hildebeest democratic machinery as the problem, forgetting that in order to rise to the level of even competing in this game you have to be playing for one of the teams.

To give a teeny tiny amount of credit where it is due (though I distrust and dislike this dude) Obama was moving the country away from Zionist control. This is why Netanyahoo hated him so much. Now, the U.S is clearly moving back into the Israeli sphere of influence and control. More control under Obama was given to the CIA --and the military, including their intelligence arms, took a bit of a shellacking.

Look what is happening now. Nowhere does anybody reference any agency but the NSA and CIA as Deep State. They forget the military, which is a branch of govt that has most ties to Zion. They are going to have the most power overseas, where control is most overt and less clandestine. This is traditional. But at home, their intelligence agencies likely rival any of the other letter agencies and as they are not technically forbidden, (as is the CIA to engage in clandestine acitivities on domestic soil,) they may be MORE active.

This is where the real force behind Trump lies.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (3rd November 2017), pointessa (4th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017), Wind (3rd November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Hey pointessa, welcome to "Chapel Perilous".
    http://www.tekgnostics.com/CHAPEL.HTM#.WfymJZbD-24
    You have me really intrigued. I will comment after I have perused the site!!! thanks for the interest....

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (4th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (4th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2017), Fred Steeves (4th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You raise some interesting ideas Pointessa - here are some of my thoughts about what you've written:

What I can't help but wonder is, why some countries have such severe penalties for bringing up anything that could be considered negative towards the established history of the Jews?
    For the record, I’d just like to say that I believe that the best way to combat hate speech
    - which includes Holocaust denial - is to keep it out in the open and to confront the perpetrators. I don’t think that laws are the way to go,
    but I do acknowledge the reason why some countries have decided to follow that route.

It’s really important to understand that many of the countries that have laws making holocaust denial a crime are those that were
    directly affected by the actions of the Nazis and witnessed first hand within living memory - both as victims and perpetrators -
    the effects of such hatred:
    Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania.

Whether we agree or not, these countries made the decision that free speech is not a be all and end all, but must be balanced
    against the other rights of the people in their society, and regard the right for an individual not to be subjected to racism, xenophobia
    and anti-semitism as being worth upholding.

Bringing up anything that could be considered negative “ is a serious understatement: it’s about much more than that.

The small group of people who have actually been prosecuted for Holocaust denial are not merely those who casually mention
    down the pub that they doubt the truth of certain historical events. They are hard core deniers, as evidenced by their actions
    and words over many years - and they go far beyond saying “anything that could be considered negative”.

Also, many of these countries listed include laws against Holocaust denial as part of broader legislation against all genocide denial,
    hate speech, racial vilification and denial of crimes against humanity: it’s not just about ‘the Jews’.

It’s a good idea to read the relevant laws of each country to really understand what's being implemented.

If I were to speak in a negative way about the history of the Vikings, for example, no one would say a thing.
    Because no one tried to remove them from the face of the earth through a state-organised extermination programme run on an industrial scale ...

Perhaps a better analogy would be to consider what would happen if you were to go to Armenia, and state - loudly and in public that the genocide
    of 1.5m people by the Ottoman government never happened.

Or stand up in Nanking and deny the massacre that was carried out by Japanese troops there in 1937.
    Or tell the Tutsi that they’re exaggerating when they say that a million of them were murdered in 100 days.
    Or deny the massacres perpetrated on the Native American people …

People would definitely say something then

For instance, if I were to deny any aspect of the accepted Holocaust history (and I am not doing this) I already know that I would be met with
    a torrent of righteous indignation.
    I think the key word here is ‘deny’. If you are denying something, you’re stating definitively that it’s not true. That closed mindedness is part of the reason why you’d be met
    with a torrent of righteous indignation.

If, however, you approached this topic with an attitude of enquiry, and could present a comprehensive and well thought out argument, supported by evidence,
    people would pay attention: the problem here is that deniers are not able to do that.

For some, a reaction of ‘righteous indignation’ may well be the result of programming or conditioning as you say, but for many of us, it comes from
    an understanding of what lies beneath the words of those who deny the Holocaust.

Interestingly, I could reverse your statement and say when I have presented the accepted Holocaust history on certain platforms - including a couple of alternative
    media forums - I have often been met with the same torrent of righteous indignation, along with ad hominem attacks, threats, and accusations of being a shill …

To be perfectly honest, it makes me suspicious.
    May I ask - are you also suspicious about other laws against denial of genocide and other crimes against humanity?
    Or are you just suspicious about the laws against Holocaust denial?

Over the years, I’ve engaged with many ‘professional’ (my term) Holocaust deniers, and I’ve found time and time again that when you scratch
    the surface with such individuals, the same poison oozes out every time. We’re not talking about those who ask sincere questions in order to
    better understand well documented historical events. We’re talking about those who attempt to deny Jews the right to remember their collective history.
    You have to ask yourself, why would they do that?

It’s very easy to distinguish between people with genuine sense of enquiry and a sincere questioning of the historical narrative, and people who deliberately
    perpetuate an agenda of hate and intolerance, and are intent on conveying hatred against a particular group. These individuals are driven by ideology,
    and are emotionally invested in promoting their fantasies - and they all show the same wilful refusal to consider evidence.
    Last edited by tarka the duck, 5th November 2017 at 12:52. Reason: added another thought ... :-)

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (4th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), sandy (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Good points Tarka and the poison always oozes despite protestations to the obvious. Another small point is an answer to the Viking question.

Whom with any degree of social influence is going to go after the Vikings? Two critical realities that should be part of any discussion are who has the power and whom is the subject of the pogromatic rants. Just off the top of my brain I can't think of anyone that is out to get the Vikings, (Personally, my favorite has always been Erik the Red) but perhaps that is as yet an undiscovered effort.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), sandy (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017), Wind (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by tarka the duck View Post
    [...] Perhaps a better analogy would be to consider what would happen if you were to go to Armenia, and state - loudly and in public that the genocide of 1.5m people by the Ottoman government never happened. [...]
    And in Turkey, the opposite is true. In Turkey, it is illegal to state that the Ottoman empire committed genocide against the Armenians. And likewise, in Japan it was for a long time illegal to state that Japan had committed genocide at Nanking — I believe that Japan has officially apologized for this genocide now, a number of years ago, which means that they've accepted their responsibility and therefore it should be debatable now.

I have personally also already been called every ugly name in the book for stating that the two nuclear bombs that the USA dropped on Japan during World War II were genocide.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), sandy (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,305 Times in 7,220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have personally also already been called every ugly name in the book for stating that the two nuclear bombs that the USA dropped on Japan during World War II were genocide.
    And to this date many people claim that was the right thing to do and it ended the war more swiftly and (US) casualties were avoided... Interesting logic indeed. When humans learned to split the atom, we literally opened the Pandora's box and it's still open. Weapons of collective self-annihilation still exist and just are waiting to be launched.

Humans are extremely good at organized killing and that is a sad fact.

If we deny our shadow, then we will never be able to heal fully as a species.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dreamtimer (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (5th November 2017), sandy (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Thanks
    And in Turkey, the opposite is true. In Turkey, it is illegal to state that the Ottoman empire committed genocide against the Armenians. And likewise, in Japan it was for a long time illegal to state that Japan had committed genocide at Nanking — I believe that Japan has officially apologized for this genocide now, a number of years ago, which means that they've accepted their responsibility and therefore it should be debatable now.

Hi Aragorn,

In one of my posts I mentioned a teacher that I had that blew up and threw a marker that exploded all over a fellow student.

One of the reasons he despised me was because he and his father, a WWII veteran, were of the mind that Japanese shouldn't be allowed to visit Pearl Harbor. Remember this is Kansas, not exactly a bastion of enlightened thinkers. I countered his stated belief with the notion that Japanese felt very much the same about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The man hated me I tell you!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), tarka the duck (5th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I think I'm right in saying that pretty well all genocide denial by governments has been because they were the perpetrators of
    the massacres. I'm thinking of Turkey, Japan, Sudan, Cambodia etc.

But, conversely, in the case of Holocaust denial, the countries that committed the deeds are the ones that have adopted the laws outlawing
    denial ... I'm not sure whether that's unique scenario.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tarka the duck For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th November 2017), Dumpster Diver (5th November 2017), Elen (5th November 2017), Emil El Zapato (5th November 2017), pointessa (6th November 2017)