Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Domination Of Power.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    Jews or zionists? This thread seems anti-semitic... I hate it when people talk about "blacks", "jews", "muslims" "mexicans", "whites" etc. as the other. Europe has such a shameful and a horrible history, all those things happened in the 20th century! How many people for example have read Anne Frank's Diary? It's heartbreaking. Now we are again seeing the rise of right wing groups again and frankly I think it's embarassingly moronic and disgusting. Nationalism can really be a cancer on this planet and judging others solely based on their skin color or religion... Dear Lord. We all bleed the same color. We are all divine spirits in these decaying meat bags.
    The extreme cognitive dissonance, (or is it just ignorance?) of the average mind, sees in polarities and/or opposites and we end up with crap like 'the jews did this or that" or some other group is used. Are all Italians Mafia??? I grew up with Jews and am personally acquainted with both the good and the bad. IMO, the good far outweighed the bad. By a very large margin. I ran into 'discrimination' problems with the Jewish and Greek ladies I dated from some families and was treated exceedingly well by others.

The bad will always hide amongst the good for camouflage and go into deeper hiding when SHTF. We humans need to band together, love and understand one another so we can identify and quarantine the psycho and sociopathic critters hiding in every possible ethnic, or other, derivation of our species.
    Last edited by modwiz, 1st November 2017 at 06:12.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st November 2017), Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017), JRS (1st November 2017), Mahakasyapa (8th November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017), sandy (1st November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017), Zebowho (1st November 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Thank you, Modwiz. So true.

What I've learned from my years of friendship with an Orthodox Jew is that they are indeed very diverse and not at all unified. Sunset is even defined differently, depending on the rabbi who is making the determination. Jews still debate and discuss the truth of what happened with Moses, and where they really are on the calendar. They have 613 mitzvahs.

There really ain't time to take over the world.

Now, if you want to talk about specific groups like Chabad and their ideas about money, that's a different topic. I doubt members of Chabad would have even a second of time to waste with my friend. She's not rich enough and not from the right tribe.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017), modwiz (1st November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again... If the server of The One Truth had been hosted in Europe — and especially here in Belgium or in Germany — then the very existence of threads like these could lead to the server being confiscated, the domain suspended, and everyone on the management thrown in jail. And I'm not joking or exaggerating anything here, because both Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial are officially criminal offenses — not misdemeanors, but actual crimes.

In and of itself, this repressive law is of course a gross violation of the universal human right to freedom of speech, and in Belgium concretely, it has been brought about because there is a large Jewish community here, distributed across multiple cities but concentrated mostly in Antwerp, the center of the world's diamond trade, and these particular people do indeed control most of that business.

But that said, yes, it is true that too many people are all too eager to blame everything on the Jews, and without making a distinction even between Jews (i.e. people adhering to the Judaic religion) and Zionists (i.e. people who want the Jewish-nationalist state of Israel to grow in power at the cost of other Middle-Eastern peoples). And the US-supported abominable behavior of the Israeli government toward the Palestinians is certainly not helping matters.

This sort of threads is one of the very reasons as to why the so-called "alternative community" gets such a bad reputation, and why nobody takes us seriously. It is all too easy to sweep up the actual conspiracy researchers with the uninformed, paranoid and self-delusional "conspiracy theorists", and there are way too many of the latter. And that in itself is then also how come the actual conspirators can get away with whatever it is they're doing, i.e. they know that nobody's going to believe the actual researchers when there are so many headless chickens running around, screaming the word "conspiracy" at anything they do not understand.

Yet, because The One Truth will not dictate to its members what they should or shouldn't believe, and because we will not censor our members either, we have to allow threads like these to exist. And unfortunately, this particular subject comes floating to the surface again on a regular basis, just like all those other ridiculous theories...

• "The Nazis were the good guys."
    • "The Holocaust is a lie — it never happened."
    • "Earth is not round but flat."
    • "There is no such thing as extraterrestrials. They are all demons, and the only defense against them is to pray to God."
    • "Jesus died for our sins."
    • "The communists are conspiring to take over the world and destroy capitalism."
    • "Muslims hate Americans because they are free."
    • "ET is coming to save us."
    • "We are all going to ascend."
    • "The moon is a hologram."

Feel free to add your favorite delusion to the list here-above.

I really appreciate your response to this thread, and appreciate that you will allow it to remain even though you may not find that it has any merit and may in fact be offensive to some.

What I can't help but wonder is, why some countries have such severe penalties for bringing up anything that could be considered negative towards the established history of the Jews? In fact, some of it is not so much negative as it denies their victim status. To be perfectly honest, it makes me suspicious. I absolutely do not believe these laws are in place out of compassion or regret for the way the Jews were treated. If I were to speak in a negative way about the history of the Vikings, for example, no one would say a thing. So I have to admit, the big kickback by governments makes me suspicious. Is the point really to confuse being Jewish with Zionists That is as good a guess as any. Is the point capitalize on our natural sense of justice to condition us to want to protect anything that comes even close to being related to the Jewish people? To make us fearful to speak out about anything that put us on the list of the politically incorrect?

I am not defending the topic of this thread, to be honest, I don't even understand what is being said here .

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    In my opinion laws are a last resort and a final appeal to common decency. Hate laws in the U.S. fill the same need...I worked with a guy whose mother was Jewish and his father was Christian. His ethnic identification was WASP. He saw no sense in hate laws because there was no need as laws already existed against crimes such as abuse, assault, and murder. Of course, his conceptual orientation was anti-Black and by derivation the belief that hate crime laws were instituted to 'coddle' and 'mollify' African-Americans.

I suggested an analogy to him one day to help him see through the 'foolishness' (By coincidence there was a visitor that day that happened to be Jewish) .

I asked him if Hitler's crimes were simply murder or genocidal hatred. All I got back from him was a glare!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (1st November 2017), pointessa (1st November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by pointessa View Post
    I have said it before and I will say it again... If the server of The One Truth had been hosted in Europe — and especially here in Belgium or in Germany — then the very existence of threads like these could lead to the server being confiscated, the domain suspended, and everyone on the management thrown in jail. And I'm not joking or exaggerating anything here, because both Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial are officially criminal offenses — not misdemeanors, but actual crimes.

In and of itself, this repressive law is of course a gross violation of the universal human right to freedom of speech, and in Belgium concretely, it has been brought about because there is a large Jewish community here, distributed across multiple cities but concentrated mostly in Antwerp, the center of the world's diamond trade, and these particular people do indeed control most of that business.

But that said, yes, it is true that too many people are all too eager to blame everything on the Jews, and without making a distinction even between Jews (i.e. people adhering to the Judaic religion) and Zionists (i.e. people who want the Jewish-nationalist state of Israel to grow in power at the cost of other Middle-Eastern peoples). And the US-supported abominable behavior of the Israeli government toward the Palestinians is certainly not helping matters.

This sort of threads is one of the very reasons as to why the so-called "alternative community" gets such a bad reputation, and why nobody takes us seriously. It is all too easy to sweep up the actual conspiracy researchers with the uninformed, paranoid and self-delusional "conspiracy theorists", and there are way too many of the latter. And that in itself is then also how come the actual conspirators can get away with whatever it is they're doing, i.e. they know that nobody's going to believe the actual researchers when there are so many headless chickens running around, screaming the word "conspiracy" at anything they do not understand.

Yet, because The One Truth will not dictate to its members what they should or shouldn't believe, and because we will not censor our members either, we have to allow threads like these to exist. And unfortunately, this particular subject comes floating to the surface again on a regular basis, just like all those other ridiculous theories...

[...]
    I really appreciate your response to this thread, and appreciate that you will allow it to remain even though you may not find that it has any merit and may in fact be offensive to some.
    I generally try staying out of threads like these because I feel that there is enough ethnic intolerance going round already, and I can only roll my eyes whenever I see a thread like this pop up here at the forum again.

The latter has been especially the case quite a lot in recent times, to such an extent that it's becoming alarming. I suspect that there's some deeper and perhaps organized agenda underlying the resurgence of this type of material. The same is true for the Flat Earth stuff, by the way.

What I can't help but wonder is, why some countries have such severe penalties for bringing up anything that could be considered negative towards the established history of the Jews? In fact, some of it is not so much negative as it denies their victim status. To be perfectly honest, it makes me suspicious. I absolutely do not believe these laws are in place out of compassion or regret for the way the Jews were treated. [...]
    Well, Germany as a nation still feels very guilty over what the Nazis did, even though that was several generations ago, and only a handful of the original Nazis and an equally small (if not smaller) handful of the original camp survivors would be still alive today.

But I agree with you on this when it comes to other nations, and as I mentioned in the quoted post, Belgium has quite a large Jewish population, and this population also happens to have a great deal of control over the international diamond trade. And so this group has obviously been lobbying with our politicians to have negationism — which is the official legal term for Holocaust denial — not only made illegal, but made into an actual crime. And the fact that there are several neo-Nazi movements here in Europe — including in Germany — certainly hasn't helped matters.

It is also my impression that there is a lot more lenience from the government here in Belgium toward the Jewish population than there is toward the substantially larger Muslim population. But then again, Muslims are seldom the target of religious wars or terrorist attacks, whereas Jews are. So I can understand that the Jewish population does feel somewhat threatened, and — as I've already mentioned higher up — the crimes against humanity committed by the government of the state of Israel are not making Jews appear more sympathetic in the eyes of their enemies, even though the Jews here in Belgium are Belgian nationals, not Israelis, and certainly not members of the Israeli government.

Ethnic intolerance, be it against Jews, against Muslims, against Hindus, against Buddhists, against Sikh, against Christians or against any other group of people, is simply barbaric and stupid beyond belief. I can understand that some people feel uncomfortable with — and possibly even threatened by — the arrival of immigrants from another culture, and at present time, Islam gets a bad reputation because of the violence of fanatical Jihadis. But not every Muslim is a Jihadi, just as not every Jew is a Zionist, and not every Christian is a descendant of the Duke of Alva, who led the Spanish Inquisition.

But then again, my generation grew up with an indoctrination and conditioning that many find hard to let go of. I grew up in an exclusively white and Catholic village, and we were taught at a very young age that Africans were barbaric heathens who ran around naked, or at best wearing a loincloth, and that our Catholic missionaries went over to Africa to bring civilization to these people. I'm not kidding.

And then I found out that the daughter of my father's cousin had been married to an African, and that they had a little girl a few years younger than myself, who was black. It seemed weird, but I accepted it, and especially so because of the sadness of the fact that her mother died of cancer and that her father had abandoned her, and so she had to be raised by her aunt — her mother's sister — who already had several children of her own.

When I was in high school, there was a guy in my class who had been adopted either as a baby or as a toddler, and he was originally from Rwanda. I never had any problems with him. In fact, he was one of the few people in my class who has never once bullied me. And we would sometimes make jokes about him being black — specifically, about his curly hair — but that was all in jest, and he had a great sense of humor, so there was no racism involved.

I even still have a picture of him from our trip to England in our final year of high school, where he had put little daisies through every curl of his scalp so that it looked like he was growing daisies on his head instead of hair, which was quite funny. And back when I was still on Facebook — now many trips around the sun ago — I hooked up with him again, and he was feigning anger with me because I have long hair now while he himself was getting bald.

I don't really have any Jewish friends, because the Jewish population is mostly concentrated in the bigger cities. I do however have several Muslim friends, some of whom I grew up with. They were Turkish immigrants, and that was strange too, especially because they were approximately my age and they didn't speak our language — we were in elementary school at the time. But I befriended those guys — they lived in the next street over from ours, and they always walked home from school with me — and they've remained friends ever since. Some of my other Muslim friends are Egyptian or Moroccan, but apart from one very devout one, most of them are very moderate in their religion.

Pinning people down on — or even worse, stigmatizing them over — their religion, their skin color or even their country of origin is just plain stupid. Sure, there are stereotypes, and those can become a source of (well-intended) humor. There are just as many stereotypes regarding gender and/or sexual orientation, or about certain professional branches, or about social classes, or about people who speak a foreign language, or about blondes, or whatever.

But humor requires making a mental abstraction — not that the people who commonly tell racist/sexist jokes would necessarily be making that abstraction, but that's another matter — and I personally respect each and every human being for who and what they are. We're all human, and as Wind said, we all bleed in the same color.

:unity:
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017), sandy (2nd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017), Wind (1st November 2017)

Thanks
    What color is the blood? Red, Blue, or Green. That is a nice story Aragorn...it is good to hear stories of camaraderie among diverse people!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), pointessa (2nd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 173 Posts
    I believe that there would be more camaraderie among genders, cultures, races and religions if the political correctness agenda was not crammed down our throats constantly. I see it as having the opposite effect of what it is allegedly intended to do, and there are very wealthy and influential people that are very aware of this. It seems to me we are having more conflicts of this nature in the last couple of years and I believe it correlates with the PC agenda. Clashes amongst citizens would be a acceptable way to initiate martial law, for example.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pointessa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Wind (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    It's a matter of how you accept the suggestion, it seems you are hostile towards it. Political correction is a monument to civilization and higher level thinking processes. I can't find anything wrong with that.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Elen (2nd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    I believe that there would be more camaraderie among genders, cultures, races and religions if the political correctness agenda was not crammed down our throats constantly. I see it as having the opposite effect of what it is allegedly intended to do, and there are very wealthy and influential people that are very aware of this. It seems to me we are having more conflicts of this nature in the last couple of years and I believe it correlates with the PC agenda. Clashes amongst citizens would be a acceptable way to initiate martial law, for example.
    I agree 100% with every word you write here-above.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    It's a matter of how you accept the suggestion, it seems you are hostile towards it. Political correction is a monument to civilization and higher level thinking processes. I can't find anything wrong with that.
    What's wrong with it is that it's an artificial form of thought policing pushed upon us by way of laws, by way of the advertising industry and even by way of the entertainment sector, instead of being a genuine inter-human respect — which is not the same thing as "political correctness" — which would be a natural evolution sprung from an honest and open social dialog with supportive arguments. It's a matter of establishing something by brute force versus establishing something by way of an informed consensus.

And by the way, that which is considered "politically correct" is actually not "correct" at all. It is merely a meme, as a tool by which certain pressure groups seek to upset a social ecosystem which for whatever reason happens to not be in their own favor at any given point in time.

Ol' George was a little harsh on occasion, but I think I'm going to let him do the talking on this one.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Fred Steeves (2nd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017), Wind (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    I agree 100% with every word you write here-above.

What's wrong with it is that it's an artificial form of thought policing pushed onto us by way of laws, by way of the advertising industry and even by way of the entertainment sector, instead of being a genuine inter-human respect — which is not the same thing as "political correctness" — which would be a natural evolution sprung from an honest and open social dialog with supportive arguments. It's a matter of establishing something by brute force versus establishing something by way of an informed consensus.

And by the way, that which is considered "politically correct" is actually not "correct" at all. It is merely a meme, as a tool by which certain pressure groups seek to upset a social ecosystem which for whatever reason happens to not be in their own favor at any given point in time.

Ol' George was a little harsh on occasion, but I think I'm going to let him do the talking on this one.

Actually, I disagree because: Our words are a direct reflection of our thought processes. That's inescapable. We think low thoughts, we talk dirty. While you might think that you are anti-PC, your words as actions belie that fact. Despite that some elements of the 'ptb' are telling us that to treat one another in a civilized fashion doesn't make it something to oppose. A better mindset is to realize that it is YOU that is making the decision to be a more elevated being, not the 'ptb'.

George Carlin was/is no doubt a very sapient human being but we have to remember that his schtick was satire and all the value it added to 'awakening' it isn't the last word in sociological philosophy.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Actually, I disagree because: Our words are a direct reflection of our thought processes. That's inescapable. We think low thoughts, we talk dirty.
    That's exactly why I said that there's a difference between what I call "political correctness" — i.e. the brute-force thought policing — and an informed consensus opinion.

If you want people to change their minds, then you're going to have to talk about it with all parties concerned. Ramming things down people's throats is oppression, and I don't know about you, but I've had enough of that in my life — from my parents, from (some of) my peers, from my educational facilities, and more recently, from the government, the advertising industry and the entertainment sector.

It's getting boring, and it's not going to prevent racist bigots from saying or writing racist things, just as making it extremely hard for well-intended and responsible citizens to legally own a firearm isn't going to stop the criminals from acquiring theirs through the black market.

Oppressive laws only punish the innocent. And those who come up with such laws are themselves usually the least innocent of us all.

While you might think that you are anti-PC, your words as actions belie that fact.
    I never said that I would be opposed to having respect for one another, and for all that is. On the contrary, and I do my very best to show respect to everyone — in some cases, even long after they've already lost all respectability. But I'm doing it because of who I am, not because I would be ordered to.

Despite that some elements of the 'ptb' are telling us that to treat one another in a civilized fashion doesn't make it something to oppose.
    Not the topic in and of itself, but the way that The Powers That Be™ are trying to push it. That is my gripe.[*] And especially so because they themselves are yet to show any kind of respect for us. Which means that this whole "political correctness" affair would merely be a cover for an agenda of some sorts.

[*] Well, it's one of my gripes, anyway. I've got so many of them that I'm thinking about starting a business in gripe fruits and bottled gripe juice.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017), Wind (2nd November 2017)

Thanks
    wow...your inner 'something' is showing...I don't need to convince you in any case...you're already there...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks

This was a thumbs down post. I will not even unpack the ignorance in it except for a clue. Politics is schizophrenia of the societal mind, in a two party system. More than that is, multi-personality disorder.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), Mahakasyapa (8th November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    oh now, Mr Modwiz...I appreciate your perspective but you are wrong...Internal vs External locus of control

Let me say this though...I do respect your knowledge and the non-superficiality of your thought process SO:

Convince me why I am so wrong...with one caveat: Do not reference the ptb.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 2nd November 2017 at 20:38.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), modwiz (2nd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)

Thanks
    Convince me why I am so wrong...with one caveat: Do not reference the ptb.
    I will pass. For real discussions, I speak with people. Text is a poor communication medium.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (2nd November 2017), Emil El Zapato (2nd November 2017), pointessa (3rd November 2017), tarka the duck (4th November 2017)