Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    I've got a 'key' encased in something transparent that was intended to be part of the shuttle but the best it did was get up into space for a short stay at the ISS. Make an offer...not really, It's on my fireplace mantle to stay....

Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    How about a black whistle with a bat emblem? Orange is for prison people or Dutch folks (same thing as The Netherlands is a Police State...I know, I lived there)
    My nephew-in-law is a Niederlander and he would take great umbrage at that statement. He and a friend are always complaining Niederlanders don't get no respect. I say they don't deserve no respect!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    [...] The Netherlands is a Police State...I know, I lived there
    You do realize that you're the only one saying that, don't you? If it were a police state, then the Belgians and the French wouldn't be driving over to the Netherlands to buy their pot.

Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    My nephew-in-law is a Niederlander and he would take great umbrage at that statement. He and a friend are always complaining Niederlanders don't get no respect. I say they don't deserve no respect!
    It is spelled "Nederlander" — that first "e" is pronounced roughly similar to the "ay"-sound in English — or alternatively, "Hollander", even though the latter is technically incorrect verbiage, because Holland is a two-province region in The Netherlands.

P.S.: I'm not a Dutchman, but my native tongue is the Belgian variant of Dutch.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017), modwiz (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    That's funny Aragorn,

I traditionally am a very good speller (even though my keyboard has been betraying me) but I seem to have trouble with those countries up there...

I'll never forget when I was in high school my step-brother asked me to edit one of his compositions. I was a very bad student and he was just the opposite but what the heck I was a good speller. I turned Swede into Suede. I never forgave myself for being that ignorant and that was a long time ago.

I just looked it up though...it looks like Niederlander might be an acceptable variation.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (27th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by NotAPretender View Post
    I've got a 'key' encased in something transparent that was intended to be part of the shuttle but the best it did was get up into space for a short stay at the ISS. Make an offer...not really, It's on my fireplace mantle to stay....

Well, all I can say is that I was attached to the Embassy staff at The Hague as diplomatic corps level 4. It was well known how the Dutch police worked within the embassy staff and I have a number of personal stories I can relate that show the workings of the Dutch Police State. Add to that my dealings as a recruited member of a NATO Counter Intelligence group out of Mons, Belgium which also got into how to deal with the Dutch police, if need be. Since I carried a Red official passport, I got away with a lot, and at times I pushed the boundaries, if only to show the Dutch police I knew the game.

By Police State I mean that everyone is under observation, and in some cases quite closely. This lead me to realize that they knew about the drug trade and human trafficking since they had to be involved in both. It was an open secret that no one talked about and to be sure, the Dutch Police were fairly discrete.

As for respect: I love the Dutch, the Dutch culture, everything Dutch. Their police are another matter.
    Last edited by Dumpster Diver, 26th October 2017 at 21:45.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    As for respect: I love the Dutch, the Dutch culture, everything Dutch. Their police are another matter.
    Interesting perspective on the Dutch police, I'll keep that in mind of something to look into.

So far as their culture goes I loved it over there both times, last visit in the early 2000's. I remember telling my wife while we were there that if I had my youth to do over again, I may just disappear into a place like Amsterdam for a spell.
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Interesting perspective on the Dutch police, I'll keep that in mind of something to look into.

So far as their culture goes I loved it over there both times, last visit in the early 2000's. I remember telling my wife while we were there that if I had my youth to do over again, I may just disappear into a place like Amsterdam for a spell.
    Be aware that Amsterdam is NOT The Nederlands. Amsterdam is mostly an "open" tourist city where most anything goes and the police stay (mostly) hands off due to revenue generated. Rest of Holland is fairly conservative and sedate. The Dutch like to say, "party in Amsterdam, work in Rotterdam, sleep in Den Haag (The Hague)". Btw, I lived in the sleepy American Getto of Wassenaar.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017), Fred Steeves (27th October 2017)

Thanks
    ok, here's the scoop on this guy: I've been listening to him on Howe's EarthFiles.

One of the common things regarding mental disorders that isn't often cited in media is called Co-Morbidity. Gerloff for starters is running for a congressional office and that should be scary enough.

It took me awhile to figure these guys out but I have it now. Two disorders at work: schizotypal personality disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder. It is the narcissism aspect that lets these people present themselves upfront to gullible people. And schizotypal disorder is what gives fuel to their fantasies. Again, according to self-assessment, this guy is the greatest thing, in fact, much greater than sliced bread...

He was discussing his visit with his 'brilliant' friend that worked at NASA to the facility. He also talked about what a good sense of humor the culture there had towards UFO's and Aliens. That is total bs. If any serious scientist or engineer even mentioned such a thing they would have been laughed out of the room and not because they thought it was funny. He made it sound as if UFO's and Aliens were jumping out of the corners but, of course, the friend couldn't just come out and say it because if he did he would have to be <fill in the blank>

Write this gentleman off before he shows up here peddling his wares. Likely he'll stick to all the backwoods folks in Utah, though!

He states in this presentation, I think it dates back to August 2016, that he never entered the SSP because he asked the wrong questions at his 'induction'.
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 27th October 2017 at 00:46.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th October 2017), Dreamtimer (27th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (27th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Part 5:

Published on Nov 1, 2017

In this final episode of this five part interview series Michael Gerloff explains how his military and police career was inspired by his commitment to public service, and how this commitment has evolved to now revealing the truth about secret space programs. He emphasizes that during his covert service, he was officially sanctioned to come forward at this time with his disclosure testimony by a USMC Intelligence Group running the "Space Marines" .

Gerloff explains why it’s important for his brother and sisters in the military and police force to come forward to also reveal their knowledge of these programs, and why he is convinced that he continues to serve the public while pursuing full disclosure.

For article with documents referred to in this episode, please visit: http://exopolitics.org/public-servic...pace-programs/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvZzti1W-tY

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017)

Thanks
    A friend co-worker of mine was/is a Ranger Apache pilot. He and his crew would entertain themselves by buzzing illegal immigrants with FLIR equipment. He never even suggested this kind of thing might have happened, but then he might not...

Actually, I think it was a Chinook..
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 2nd November 2017 at 01:52.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Dumpster Diver (1st November 2017), Elen (1st November 2017)

Senior Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,080 Posts
    The Secret Space programme can only be dimly perceived based on circumstantial evidence and a certain amount of reason. Understanding what might be the motivation for the programme and following the money, help. But, personally, I would fade anybody who claims to be or have been part of the programme. It would be way above top secret and they would be pitched off a cliff, or defenestrated for even thinking about going public. It truly is a matter of national security that must be taken VERY seriously by the powers that be.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octopus Garden For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st November 2017), Dreamtimer (1st November 2017), Emil El Zapato (1st November 2017)