Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I just don't want to waste the energy being fooled and believing nonsense. I don't care much about embarrassment. I'm old enough to have had enough of that to not care anymore. People can be very foolish and I have learned not to have too much emotion invested in what people think. They judge and jump to conclusions. The most important concern is to keep myself in a position where I can be true to myself, speak my mind, and not be at the whim of someone who could hurt me because they don't like what I say.

I have no desire to be at odds with people. I still believe I could be friends with almost anyone. But of course that's not really true, because many don't want that themselves. People need drama and foils and attention.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), Kathy (25th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017), Wind (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    I still believe I could be friends with almost anyone.
    Anything I say on this forum about the secret space program or any other public affairs topic has nothing to do with friendship.

I'm not here for friendship.

I'm here to try to help uncover government lies so that we can all put our heads together to make this a better world.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    Anything I say on this forum about the secret space program or any other public affairs topic has nothing to do with friendship.

I'm here to try to help uncover government lies so that we can all put our heads together to make this a better world.
    But what would this "better world" look like without friendship? How could this ever become a better world without that the heart gets to speak?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dear Reader (25th October 2017), Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Have you read much of Dolan's work, Keep Trying? Richard Dolan in his efforts to debunk the field has instead come to the conclusion that there is probably a Breakaway Civilization and perhaps several SSPs. I haven't read his work so much as listened to a large variety of interviews. He speaks well and has done a lot of research.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    But what would this "better world" look like without friendship? How could this ever become a better world without that the heart gets to speak?
    Absolutely, and I express friendship in my appreciation shown to members who post words of wisdom and wonderful links that I benefit from and follow up on.

But I'm not here for friendship. I will call things as I see them. And I will defend public figures that I think are being unjustly ridiculed. I disagree with people who believe that public figures are fair game and should not be given the same courtesy as forum members.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Have you read much of Dolan's work, Keep Trying? Richard Dolan in his efforts to debunk the field has instead come to the conclusion that there is probably a Breakaway Civilization and perhaps several SSPs. I haven't read his work so much as listened to a large variety of interviews. He speaks well and has done a lot of research.
    I have not read any of his books, but I have listened to numerous interviews of him also. He has made a colossal contribution to ufology. He coined the term Breakaway Civilization which is apt.

But right now I'm very irritated with him, however, for his downright arrogant statements made at the roundtable at the MUFON conference recently.

Just because he has no experience with Draco reptilians doesn't mean that Corey Goode and others have not. He needs to stick with what he knows and respect the rights of others to speak their truth.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Dolan has the academic persona. His evidence based approach is needed but he throws rocks at anyone who exhibits non-evidence methods so he tends to go after folks who use softer subjective methods. I also find it a bit grating, but I like the evidence as I tend to use both objective and subjective approaches in my work. I'm really glad he has gotten away from UFO work and into False-Flags as the UFO field has been beaten to death. Also, if the muggles can bite down on a False Flag, it may be the eye-opener we need to get the public "on board" as UFOs have become so mainstream they blend into the woodwork.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2017), Dreamtimer (26th October 2017), Elen (26th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), WantDisclosure (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    Dolan has the academic persona. His evidence based approach is needed but he throws rocks at anyone who exhibits non-evidence methods so he tends to go after folks who use softer subjective methods. I also find it a bit grating, but I like the evidence as I tend to use both objective and subjective approaches in my work. I'm really glad he has gotten away from UFO work and into False-Flags as the UFO field has been beaten to death. Also, if the muggles can bite down on a False Flag, it may be the eye-opener we need to get the public "on board" as UFOs have become so mainstream they blend into the woodwork.
    Have you been watching his show on Gaia? I haven't.

I tell you what. If he gets to work on Las Vegas and makes a significant contribution, I will be very grateful.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    But I'm not here for friendship.
    With all due respect, that's your first mistake. And it's a pretty big one too.

I will call things as I see them.
    But... So do we. And yet you object when we do that. In other words, you are maintaining double standards. And that's not fair.

And I will defend public figures that I think are being unjustly ridiculed.
    As Dreamtimer already said...:

To criticize an action or word or deed is not the same as maligning a person. It's very important to keep that distinction in mind.
    ... And I absolutely agree with her.

I disagree with people who believe that public figures are fair game and should not be given the same courtesy as forum members.
    Public figures who persistently proclaim themselves to be truth brokers without offering up the slightest bit of evidence should be scrutinized, and even avoided if at all possible.

Anyone can set up a website and a YouTube channel and proclaim themselves the purveyors of truth, and if you fall into that without even needing evidence — especially in this day and age of mis- and disinformation and fake news — then you are lining up to become a cult member. And we've all seen to what that leads.

Look, you claim that Corey Goode's testimony would be true, and that he's being brave coming out of the closet with his information like that, even though he hasn't provided a shred of evidence of its veracity. Well, I am telling you here and now that it's not true, and that Corey is either badly delusional, or he's making stuff up as he goes along — and he has certainly had more than enough time to concoct his story, as well as that during his tenure as a member of Project Avalon, he had also been a witness to how other storytellers operate. But it's one of those two, or perhaps a mix of both.

I have known and interacted with Corey, and I have heard his false allegations that the then-staff of The One Truth had been taken over by Ruiner followers — which was a flagrant lie, because there were only three people in the mod room at the time, Malc and myself included, and none of us had ever even been remotely interested in the Ruiner's fairy tales.

Here's another story for you. It's no secret that Bill Ryan and Christine Anderson aren't exactly the best of friends. Yet, Corey claimed that Bill Ryan had put a key logger on Christine's computer, and that he — i.e. Corey — was the one who had removed that key logger from her computer again. I have checked this story with Christine herself, and she stated that it's not true, and that it is typical for Corey to "put a spin on things" — Christine's own words.

You have not interacted with Corey, and you have not seen his paranoid-delusional and self-important behavior here. You have also not seen him aggrandize his story a little more every day, and then promote himself by way of poster images here on the forum, feeling all good about himself that David Wilcock and Michael Salla were willing to have him on their shows. He was on his way of becoming a star, and he was so proud of it that he couldn't even hide it anymore. And we've had his wife here as a member as well, and she demanded preferential treatment from us. Which we weren't going to give her, and so she left again, with a few sneers at the management on her way out.

Yes, there most likely is a secret space program. Very likely indeed. But no, Corey Goode is not and has never been a member of that, and he most certainly wouldn't be the spokesperson/delegate whom an advanced species would choose for conveying that all-important message to humanity that humanity has already been aware of for hundreds of years, which is that we need to change our ways or that we're headed for damnation.

I am sorry to have to be so blunt — seriously, I am, because I don't like doing this — but please, for your own good, do yourself a big favor and wake up! These people are playing you, and meanwhile they are very happy about any donations you would be sending them — and which they are so eagerly asking for. Corey was already fishing for donations while he was still a member here, and one of his followers then posted something along the lines of "Come on people, let's donate 'til it hurts."

And then there's the age-old excuse of "Oh, but they have given up their job(s), and they need money to feed themselves." Yeah, right. I'm a disabled person and last time I checked, I still need to feed myself as well, but thanks to my government, I am struggling to survive, while the king's younger brother has just received a raise greater than my annual income, paid for from our taxes. You don't see me asking for donations. No, I am sitting here at my computer in pain every day, trying to make both The One Truth and our sister forum Eye-Rise into even nicer places to be than they already are. But maybe that's because I care about what I do, and because I've got ethics.

At least when forum owners like Malc or Kathy put a donation button on their websites, then you know what that money is going to be used for. What has Corey given the world back for all the money he has already received from his followers?

Lastly, I will say this... You may think that I'm picking on you, but I am not. Honestly not. What I am trying to do, is get you to wake up to the inconsistencies in your modus operandi as a self-proclaimed researcher. I am trying to get you to recognize where and how it is that you're constantly putting yourself on the wrong track, so that you can get yourself on the right one after that.

Now, of course, you're not going to accept that, because it's coming from me, and you don't particularly like me [*]. But if you're going to shoot the messenger rather than the message, then that in itself should be a clear enough signal to you that you are, indeed, on the wrong track.

And the first thing you should do, is stop revering all these "alt community" celebrities as if they are god's messengers. Because they're not. They are human beings, and some of them are seriously cognitively impaired, while others are sensationalists, and yet others are taking you for a ride so as to beat money out of your pockets.

Undoubtedly there will be government shills at large within this "alternative community", but — and you may quote me on this — none of them can generate as much confusion and misinformation as the "alternative community" itself. Humanity is its own biggest deceiver. It doesn't even need any help from the governments or the spooks in that.

[*] You did after all thank a post in which somebody falsely accused me — and later on refused to provide evidence in support of his allegations — and demanded that I be fired from the staff, did you not?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (26th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (26th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017), Wind (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Have you been watching his show on Gaia? I haven't.

I tell you what. If he gets to work on Las Vegas and makes a significant contribution, I will be very grateful.
    Yup, I dip into almost everything on Gaia TV except for "Yoga for Grognards". He hasn't broken open any earth shaking revelations yet. However, it is eye-opening for a newbie and perhaps, starting off, that is his audience.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2017), Dreamtimer (26th October 2017), Elen (26th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017), WantDisclosure (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts

That's been obvious since day 1.

You've been doing everything but that, but you don't realize that do you?
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2017), Dreamtimer (26th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th October 2017), Elen (26th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Part 4:

Published on Oct 26, 2017

In part 4 of this five part interview series on the covert recruitment of Michael Gerloff into a Space Marines "20 and back" program, he discusses anomalies in his military documents. He believes these are breadcrumbs to his covert military service with the USMC and Army Rangers.

For article with documents referred to in this episode, please visit: http://exopolitics.org/anomalies-in-...rines-service/

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rph8Mg6JDTY

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dumpster Diver (26th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    With all due respect, that's your first mistake. And it's a pretty big one too.

But... So do we. And yet you object when we do that. In other words, you are maintaining double standards. And that's not fair.

As Dreamtimer already said...:

... And I absolutely agree with her.

Public figures who persistently proclaim themselves to be truth brokers without offering up the slightest bit of evidence should be scrutinized, and even avoided if at all possible.

Anyone can set up a website and a YouTube channel and proclaim themselves the purveyors of truth, and if you fall into that without even needing evidence — especially in this day and age of mis- and disinformation and fake news — then you are lining up to become a cult member. And we've all seen to what that leads.

Look, you claim that Corey Goode's testimony would be true, and that he's being brave coming out of the closet with his information like that, even though he hasn't provided a shred of evidence of its veracity. Well, I am telling you here and now that it's not true, and that Corey is either badly delusional, or he's making stuff up as he goes along — and he has certainly had more than enough time to concoct his story, as well as that during his tenure as a member of Project Avalon, he had also been a witness to how other storytellers operate. But it's one of those two, or perhaps a mix of both.

I have known and interacted with Corey, and I have heard his false allegations that the then-staff of The One Truth had been taken over by Ruiner followers — which was a flagrant lie, because there were only three people in the mod room at the time, Malc and myself included, and none of us had ever even been remotely interested in the Ruiner's fairy tales.

Here's another story for you. It's no secret that Bill Ryan and Christine Anderson aren't exactly the best of friends. Yet, Corey claimed that Bill Ryan had put a key logger on Christine's computer, and that he — i.e. Corey — was the one who had removed that key logger from her computer again. I have checked this story with Christine herself, and she stated that it's not true, and that it is typical for Corey to "put a spin on things" — Christine's own words.

You have not interacted with Corey, and you have not seen his paranoid-delusional and self-important behavior here. You have also not seen him aggrandize his story a little more every day, and then promote himself by way of poster images here on the forum, feeling all good about himself that David Wilcock and Michael Salla were willing to have him on their shows. He was on his way of becoming a star, and he was so proud of it that he couldn't even hide it anymore. And we've had his wife here as a member as well, and she demanded preferential treatment from us. Which we weren't going to give her, and so she left again, with a few sneers at the management on her way out.

Yes, there most likely is a secret space program. Very likely indeed. But no, Corey Goode is not and has never been a member of that, and he most certainly wouldn't be the spokesperson/delegate whom an advanced species would choose for conveying that all-important message to humanity that humanity has already been aware of for hundreds of years, which is that we need to change our ways or that we're headed for damnation.

I am sorry to have to be so blunt — seriously, I am, because I don't like doing this — but please, for your own good, do yourself a big favor and wake up! These people are playing you, and meanwhile they are very happy about any donations you would be sending them — and which they are so eagerly asking for. Corey was already fishing for donations while he was still a member here, and one of his followers then posted something along the lines of "Come on people, let's donate 'til it hurts."

And then there's the age-old excuse of "Oh, but they have given up their job(s), and they need money to feed themselves." Yeah, right. I'm a disabled person and last time I checked, I still need to feed myself as well, but thanks to my government, I am struggling to survive, while the king's younger brother has just received a raise greater than my annual income, paid for from our taxes. You don't see me asking for donations. No, I am sitting here at my computer in pain every day, trying to make both The One Truth and our sister forum Eye-Rise into even nicer places to be than they already are. But maybe that's because I care about what I do, and because I've got ethics.

At least when forum owners like Malc or Kathy put a donation button on their websites, then you know what that money is going to be used for. What has Corey given the world back for all the money he has already received from his followers?

Lastly, I will say this... You may think that I'm picking on you, but I am not. Honestly not. What I am trying to do, is get you to wake up to the inconsistencies in your modus operandi as a self-proclaimed researcher. I am trying to get you to recognize where and how it is that you're constantly putting yourself on the wrong track, so that you can get yourself on the right one after that.

Now, of course, you're not going to accept that, because it's coming from me, and you don't particularly like me [*]. But if you're going to shoot the messenger rather than the message, then that in itself should be a clear enough signal to you that you are, indeed, on the wrong track.

And the first thing you should do, is stop revering all these "alt community" celebrities as if they are god's messengers. Because they're not. They are human beings, and some of them are seriously cognitively impaired, while others are sensationalists, and yet others are taking you for a ride so as to beat money out of your pockets.

Undoubtedly there will be government shills at large within this "alternative community", but — and you may quote me on this — none of them can generate as much confusion and misinformation as the "alternative community" itself. Humanity is its own biggest deceiver. It doesn't even need any help from the governments or the spooks in that.

[*] You did after all thank a post in which somebody falsely accused me — and later on refused to provide evidence in support of his allegations — and demanded that I be fired from the staff, did you not?
    ...wow, I should be shaking you guys down for scheckels!

SEND $$$$!! Get a tour of DK Dumpy’s Arizona Bat Cave! This is a serious tour, only Bengies accepted.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017), enjoy being (26th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    I am still looking to buy me an authentic pair of secret space undies. Ya know, the ones with the sweet as little emblems and the attached orange safety whistle for when one falls overboard.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (26th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    I am still looking to buy me an authentic pair of secret space undies. Ya know, the ones with the sweet as little emblems and the attached orange safety whistle for when one falls overboard.
    How about a black whistle with a bat emblem? Orange is for prison people or Dutch folks (same thing as The Netherlands is a Police State...I know, I lived there)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th October 2017), Elen (27th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (26th October 2017)