Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life - Monty Python's Life of Brian

Keep this in mind KeepTrying...we have a lot to learn from these crazy British guys. Nobody here on the forum is the enemy...be gentle with us.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017), Wind (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Fred Steeves View Post
    Wow, care to elaborate?
    There really isn't much more to it, Fred. The investigators twisted the hell out of the truth in my background and nobody cared. When I was called 'upstairs' to sign the paperwork I told the 'bureaucrat' in charge that I wasn't in agreement with what the report said. She just looked at me with this stern look and said, "Sign it or not!" So here I am in their employ, my security clearances are contigent on what I agree to and have a direct impact on the positions I am eligible for, and that was the response I got.

Truth be told, I was initially offered two different programs and I opted for the one that I was told would be lighter on the 'security check'. As it turned out that wasn't even close but that is what my eventual manager had told me before agreeing to their offers.

I wasn't really comfortable with the nature of the work I was involved in but one has to pay for dinner. So, after, speaking with higher level 'security agents' and told that I could start a counter-investigation I decided to move to the space flight division because in my heart that is what I wanted to do anyway.

Other circumstances played in to it and my manager felt that they should appeal a number of things, including the denial of the required clearance. The working managers told me that sometimes they are denied simply because there isn't an immediate need, but anyway.

I was offered a position on a team starting work on a 'futuristic' type of technology but I left before it happened. I was proud of myself because the manager of that project asked for me personally to be on the team.

One of the funny things that I had to endure before I got my initial clearance was that whenever I went into a room that had access to 'classified' info available there was a requirement that a police car like red light had to be constantly running. It was kind of weird and I thought silly. One time I had to sign in for a room to do some 'observation'/'testing' and I signed the reason for the visit as 'espionage'. I considered it a joke but I caught major hell for doing it. I guess they didn't think it was as funny as I did. (I've always had a sh*thead attitude)
    Last edited by Emil El Zapato, 24th October 2017 at 19:19.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017), WantDisclosure (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    My point is that witness testimony is serious and valid and admissible in court.
    Well, good luck then with any attempt you might think of undertaking at convincing a court and/or a jury that you've been part of a secret space program which has a slave colony on Mars.

Melanie Vritschan was declared clinically insane, brutally interrogated in the middle of the night and locked up, as well as that her newly born baby was taken away from her, simply because her friend had stated before Melanie's cesarean that Melanie had been implanted — of which there is physical evidence, by the way.

The fact that eyewitness accounts of accident scenes or what have you differ does not change the fact that people testifying about their own personal experience is newsworthy and should be taken seriously by the public.
    No, it should not be taken seriously. It should be taken into consideration, but that's a different thing. It should only be taken seriously when there are multiple independent witnesses who all say the same thing without having heard about it by way of the internet.

Once you've been around the block of this so-called "alternative community" a couple of times, you will know that there are loads of hoaxers out there, as well as loads of planted disinformation agents, but even more importantly so, loads and loads and loads of people with mental issues.

Only two years ago, we had two such people here on the forum — Corey Goode and Shane "The Ruiner" Bales — both of whom swore that they were telling the truth, and they were also both calling each other liars. Well, one of them was not actually posting "his material" here, but his cult following took care of that, and the other one also had an entire cult following.

Corey is delusional — a very troubled mind, possibly because of abduction by the military, but he could also just as easily be schizophrenic — but at the same time, his wife, David Wilcock and Michael Salla are all backing up his story, for reasons of their own. Corey's wife is simply opportunistically enjoying the attention her husband is currently enjoying. Wilcock is absolutely in love with the Law Of One material, and he thinks that Corey has met Ra, who supposedly dictated the Law Of One. And Michael Salla desperately wants to believe, like FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder in "The X-Files".

Shane Bales is a psychopath, who had studied other psychopaths and their stories — e.g. Bill Ryan, Simon Parkes, Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges — and so he thought he was going to take this so-called "alternative community" for a ride by writing an anonymous blog. And once a couple of bored housewives and people who are eternally in search of themselves all started falling for his storytelling, he began reveling in their attention, and he kept on feeding it with fresh stories.

And you know what? In the end, both of them turned out liars.

I'm defending a public figure, Michael Salla, who I think is doing us all a service with his work.
    He would be doing us all a much greater service if he were to actually vet his witnesses. Anyone can tell a story, and anyone else can believe in it and repeat it. That doesn't mean that the repeater would be doing the world a favor, because for all anyone knows, he's merely repeating a lie. As a public figure, Michael Salla owes it both to himself and to the "alternative community" at large to properly vet his witnesses. But he doesn't, and that makes him just another source of noise, rather than a reliable signal.

And now that I'm at it, I will throw Alfred Lambremont Webre in there with him, or at least, on account of the stuff he himself proclaims as important news, with articles written by himself as "corroborating evidence". I'm not getting into the Melanie Vritschan case here, because in that case he has actually brought forth a credible witness — a scientist who was there with Melanie when it all happened, who is herself indeed a member of the organization that Melanie runs, and who had examined Melanie's implant once it had been removed.

Kerry Cassidy is very similar. She has no discernment whatsoever, and she'll pick up on anything that triggers her personal interests — i.e. Zecharia Sitchin, the Annunaki, Project Looking Glass, and similar subjects.

Yes, there is something going on. Definitely. But the very fact that the "alternative community" has been stigmatized by the mainstream as a bunch of paranoid "conspiracy theorists" is exactly what allows hoaxers, disinformation agents, attention seekers and crazy people to run amok within this community. Because we don't know what's real and what's not, and we can't prove any of it because whatever's going on, the evidence is being suppressed.

I will tell you one thing, though. I have personally been burned more than once by taking someone at face value. And once you stand to lose your good standing and your reputation because you've backed up some woo-woo stuff for which there was no factual evidence, and it later on turned out to have been a hoax, you become a lot more careful, I can guarantee you that.

Take it from me. Or not. The prerogative is yours, of course.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (24th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017), Wind (24th October 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I believe Salla wants to keep the interviews coming so he can continue to do his research. But he's in a bit of a catch-22 since he can't follow up in the way a normal investigative reporter would be able. It doesn't help to state categorically that evidence doesn't matter.

If the deep state is feeding the alternative community with people telling these same stories, it will seem much more true than it is. And then there are those like Corey who did a bunch of research in order to put together their own story.

Instincts are awesome and also critical thinking.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Well, good luck then with any attempt you might think of undertaking at convincing a court and/or a jury that you've been part of a secret space program which has a slave colony on Mars.
    I did not say secret space program testimony would hold up in court.

I was pointing out that just because witnesses disagree, does not mean witness testimony is unreliable.

I also believe that people who have been in the secret space program have experienced very dark goings on that would trouble the healthiest mind. And going through the healing process from that, overcoming it, and having the courage to speak out because of conscience, which is the way I see Corey Goode, should be respected.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (24th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    [...] And going through the healing process from that, overcoming it, and having the courage to speak out because of conscience, which is the way I see Corey Goode, should be respected.
    I have known Corey Goode quite well, because we were friends. But I'm afraid your idea of him doesn't correspond to my experience, neither as his former friend, nor as a staff member here when Corey was competing with The Ruiner and on his rise to stardom — thanks to David Wilcock and Michael Salla.

As they say, your mileage may vary.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (24th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts

Melanie Vritschan was declared clinically insane, brutally interrogated in the middle of the night and locked up, as well as that her newly born baby was taken away from her, simply because her friend had stated before Melanie's cesarean that Melanie had been implanted — of which there is physical evidence, by the way.

No, it should not be taken seriously. It should be taken into consideration, but that's a different thing. It should only be taken seriously when there are multiple independent witnesses who all say the same thing without having heard about it by way of the internet.

Once you've been around the block of this so-called "alternative community" a couple of times, you will know that there are loads of hoaxers out there, as well as loads of planted disinformation agents, but even more importantly so, loads and loads and loads of people with mental issues.

Only two years ago, we had two such people here on the forum — Corey Goode and Shane "The Ruiner" Bales — both of whom swore that they were telling the truth, and they were also both calling each other liars. Well, one of them was not actually posting "his material" here, but his cult following took care of that, and the other one also had an entire cult following.

Corey is delusional — a very troubled mind, possibly because of abduction by the military, but he could also just as easily be schizophrenic — but at the same time, his wife, David Wilcock and Michael Salla are all backing up his story, for reasons of their own. Corey's wife is simply opportunistically enjoying the attention her husband is currently enjoying. Wilcock is absolutely in love with the Law Of One material, and he thinks that Corey has met Ra, who supposedly dictated the Law Of One. And Michael Salla desperately wants to believe, like FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder in "The X-Files".

Shane Bales is a psychopath, who had studied other psychopaths and their stories — e.g. Bill Ryan, Simon Parkes, Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges — and so he thought he was going to take this so-called "alternative community" for a ride by writing an anonymous blog. And once a couple of bored housewives and people who are eternally in search of themselves all started falling for his storytelling, he began reveling in their attention, and he kept on feeding it with fresh stories.

And you know what? In the end, both of them turned out liars.

He would be doing us all a much greater service if he were to actually vet his witnesses. Anyone can tell a story, and anyone else can believe in it and repeat it. That doesn't mean that the repeater would be doing the world a favor, because for all anyone knows, he's merely repeating a lie. As a public figure, Michael Salla owes it both to himself and to the "alternative community" at large to properly vet his witnesses. But he doesn't, and that makes him just another source of noise, rather than a reliable signal.

And now that I'm at it, I will throw Alfred Lambremont Webre in there with him, or at least, on account of the stuff he himself proclaims as important news, with articles written by himself as "corroborating evidence". I'm not getting into the Melanie Vritschan case here, because in that case he has actually brought forth a credible witness — a scientist who was there with Melanie when it all happened, who is herself indeed a member of the organization that Melanie runs, and who had examined Melanie's implant once it had been removed.

Kerry Cassidy is very similar. She has no discernment whatsoever, and she'll pick up on anything that triggers her personal interests — i.e. Zecharia Sitchin, the Annunaki, Project Looking Glass, and similar subjects.

Yes, there is something going on. Definitely. But the very fact that the "alternative community" has been stigmatized by the mainstream as a bunch of paranoid "conspiracy theorists" is exactly what allows hoaxers, disinformation agents, attention seekers and crazy people to run amok within this community. Because we don't know what's real and what's not, and we can't prove any of it because whatever's going on, the evidence is being suppressed.

I will tell you one thing, though. I have personally been burned more than once by taking someone at face value. And once you stand to lose your good standing and your reputation because you've backed up some woo-woo stuff for which there was no factual evidence, and it later on turned out to have been a hoax, you become a lot more careful, I can guarantee you that.

Take it from me. Or not. The prerogative is yours, of course.
    These thoughts are the exact reason the only things I have as 4+ sigma (standard deviations) above 50% being true are those things I have personally seen or have derived from things I have seen. I have high probability guys (example Richard Dolan) who have tons of research, but unless they tie into my observations, their prob of being true exists on lesser probability levels.

...btw, I’m 99.44% sure Aragorn really exists even though we Skyped together... that's not 4 sigma

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Um so which one am I on lol

Dumpy would you remember ?
    Nope, I’m as confused as you

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    ...btw, I’m 99.44% sure Aragorn really exists even though we Skyped together... that's not 4 sigma
    Actually, it wasn't Skype, it was Zoom.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,685 Times in 2,094 Posts
    This seems the more appropriate thread to ask if anyone knows what sound a cosmic whistle makes?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enjoy being For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    yeah, I think so, I've heard it smells like meat...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), enjoy being (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 2,615 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    This seems the more appropriate thread to ask if anyone knows what sound a cosmic whistle makes?
    I believe that would be the sound of one hand clapping
    The unexamined life is not worth living.

Socrates

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Steeves For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th October 2017), Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Actually, it wasn't Skype, it was Zoom.
    Probability just dropped to 98.76%

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2017), Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (24th October 2017), Kathy (24th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dumpster Diver View Post
    I have high probability guys (example Richard Dolan) who have tons of research, but unless they tie into my observations, their prob of being true exists on lesser probability levels.
    I think there are three choices. We can believe, disbelieve, or be neutral.

I think we need much more neutrality when it comes to the new information coming out these days that boggles the mind, because it takes time, patience, and courage to process it all.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), Kathy (25th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Neutral is interesting. People are emotional and intuitive and generally not neutral about things.

The idea of taking a wait and see attitude works better for me. Maybe I'm super skeptical, maybe I totally want something to be true. So I wait and see.

I'd love to believe there's a secret space program and all kinds of interesting people from other worlds and tech that will provide food and energy to everyone. And thus I'm a sucker for all these stories. It's very important to keep the critical thinking skills up.

To criticize an action or word or deed is not the same as maligning a person. It's very important to keep that distinction in mind.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), Fred Steeves (25th October 2017), Kathy (25th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    The idea of taking a wait and see attitude works better for me. Maybe I'm super skeptical, maybe I totally want something to be true. So I wait and see.
    That is actually another way of putting what I meant.

Don't call someone a liar or impugn their motives because what they're saying is paradigm-shifting and causes cognitive dissonance.

Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    And thus I'm a sucker for all these stories.
    In my opinion, all of us are worried in varying degrees about embarrassing ourselves by being fooled.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (25th October 2017), Dumpster Diver (25th October 2017), Elen (25th October 2017), Emil El Zapato (25th October 2017), sandy (26th October 2017)